Page 30 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by patchel View Post
    Hi littleboy683!

ive been up all night trying to fix the theme and all i can say is this theme is amazing. can i request for wallpapers?

Page 2 Various
    TV Forecast What's On?
    FaceBook - Socialize and chat w/ Friends
    App Sniper - What's Free for Today?

Page 3 Games
    Texas Hold 'Em - All IN!
    Lexitron - For Michelle...
    Parking Lot - Dude, Where's my Car?

Thanks so much.. this is all i need to complete my theme. thanks again for all your hardwork
    Attached as requested..

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    As anyone got the coloured icons in a folder than i can upload cus i prefer them to the white ones lol
    They were posted a few pages back, but just download Leopard's Mac Theme from here and use those..

Quote Originally Posted by xsight View Post
    Hi creator,

This is an awesome theme, i finally got it to work on my phone..

afew questions.. are the backgrounds always going to stay as they are?

As i have moved afew icons around and the text does not change at all...

is there a fix for this or this how it was created.

page 1:
    Calender
    Weather widget or just Weather alone would be nice
    Settings

Page 2:
    Cycorder
    Camera
    Pictures

would love a new webmessager icon.. sorry for asking so much
    littleboy did provide the .psd's for each page and yes if you change apps around then you need to edit those. If you want them done then you need to add descriptions you want for each..

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Cal Bdub View Post
    Hey Answer1o1, would you by chance have any blank pages without the icon descriptions on the right side?? It would make it much easier than having to photoshop over your current ones to put mine in. Just wonderin, thanks..
    Easy done, just open up the .psd and blank them out and save and then use as you wish..

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    hi, im following the instructions that were in the re-packed theme (cant remember who posted this, but thanks) and the read me file which also has instructions in. all seems good so far, so thanks to those who posted these.

however im still at an early stage, which is where i need to;

Put the view all button that is in the categories folder into root>var>stash>applications>categories>icons

i do this, then respring the iphone, but nothing, i cant see this anywhere, what am i doing wrong? please help

thanks in advance
    You need to open up the Categories App and select the Category you want to change the icon for and select Icon and search through the full list of icons till you see the View All one and then select that..
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

ceeboski (2009-04-15), Nor Cal Bdub (2009-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by texazmade View Post
    Does anyone know how I can replace my clock back to the default clock lockscreen? Here's a screenshot of my lockscreen.
    Delete the lockbackground.html file & en.plis as well as replacing the original LockClock.ttf..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

ceeboski (2009-04-15)

Shoutout to Scooterpig, you've really been an asset to this theme you're like littleboys right hand man, it really has made the q&a turnaround time quite bearable thanks for all you guys do...

i gotta question, i got the weather kelly widget from cydia and its behind my theme where i'm totally cool with it, but it took away the centered lockscreen clock, so now i wanna know how to turn my original lockscreen clock black or how to bring the centered lockscreen back...any help would be appreciated... here's a screenshot of what i'm talking about...
    Last edited by ceeboski; 2009-04-15 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Delete the lockbackground.html file & en.plis as well as replacing the original LockClock.ttf..
    hmm looks like i only got the date to show doing that. no clock though. i found the LockClock.ttf default file online and replaced it in my System/Library/Fonts/Cache and deleted the en.plist file from System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats. the theme is disabled too

thanks scooterpig!

i carried on with the other steps and got most of it looking good, will go back and change that 2morrow to make it complete!

this theme is awsome and congratulations to the creator and everyone else that has put alot of effort in to help others!

i do have one more question though, how come i still have a small page 0, page 1 etc. on the top of each page?
    did i forget to hide/delete something?

thanks again in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ceeboski View Post
    i gotta question, i got the weather kelly widget from cydia and its behind my theme where i'm totally cool with it, but it took away the centered lockscreen clock, so now i wanna know how to turn my original lockscreen clock black or how to bring the centered lockscreen back...any help would be appreciated... here's a screenshot of what i'm talking about...
    I guess it all depends on where you actually want the clock to sit. if you want it to sit at the top as per your attached image then don't install littleboy's clock files. Is this what you mean?

hmm looks like i only got the date to show doing that. no clock though. i found the LockClock.ttf default file online and replaced it in my System/Library/Fonts/Cache and deleted the en.plist file from System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats. the theme is disabled too
    Have you also deleted lockbackground.html?

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    i do have one more question though, how come i still have a small page 0, page 1 etc. on the top of each page?
    did i forget to hide/delete something?

thanks again in advance
    You need to replace each of those with the invisible icon that littleboy enclosed in the folder..
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-15 at 01:23 AM.

I guess it all depends on where you actually want the clock to sit. if you want it to sit at the top as per your attached image then don't install littleboy's clock files. Is this what you mean?

Have you also deleted lockbackground.html?

You need to replace each of those with the invisible icon that littleboy enclosed in the folder..
    where exactly would i find that?

where exactly would i find that?
    Just within the White Apple 1.0 themes folder - so - /library/themes/White Apple 1.0

Just within the White Apple 1.0 themes folder - so - /library/themes/White Apple 1.0

well the themes disabled right now, i already deleted it though but its still not coming up for some reason, maybe i have a bad LockClock.ttf file or something

@scooterpig, i want to install littleboys clock and have the widget but if i can't i want my clock to be black...

nevermind, yeah i was using an iPod touch lockclock.ttf file, found the iphone one. thanks for the assistance scooter

@scooterpig, i want to install littleboys clock and have the widget but if i can't i want my clock to be black...
    Then you need to edit the font colors which was posted by LastSonOfKrypton here.

nevermind, yeah i was using an iPod touch lockclock.ttf file, found the iphone one. thanks for the assistance scooter
    Good to hear..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

ceeboski (2009-04-15)

Hi can you hook me up with your big mackbook icon thanks

THANK YOUU SCOOTERPIG!!!!
    okay so my spring break is over =( which means i have to go back to school and playing baseball which means i get home at like 6 or 7 then gotta do homework and ish not leaving me much time to attend this thread; so thank you scooter pig for helping out around here.

For those who really want a weather widget i found this badd *** imilk weather widget on cydia that goes on your lockscreen. (called: imilk weather-fr)
    Another solution if you want it on your springboard page could be making part of the wallpaper transparent and having the weather widget in the transparent area. Example making that area below the line and between the dock transparent and having the same wallpaper behind it so you cant see the difference and then put the weather widget there! Seems techical but i think it can be done when i get time ill try it out but def check out imilk weather fr.

Umm for the person who posted the "pressable" dock thank you im using it now and it makes the theme that much better.

When i get time i will be packaging up the 2nd release of this theme that has all the fixes/more customizible icons/colored icons and reflective icons and new lockscreens other badge alternatives and stuff!
    *tell me what else i should include!

im glad more and more people are getting this theme to work and thanks to all those who are helping out around this thread

Attached is just something i was fooling with idk how it really relates to anything but maybe it could spark some ideas haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Then you need to edit the font colors which was posted by LastSonOfKrypton here.
    ok so that's for littleboys clock but do i use this for the default clock too?

ok so that's for littleboys clock but do i use this for the default clock too?
    My apologies I thought you did mean for littleboy's clock, but don't see why it's any different anyways for stock clock too, not sure to be honest sorry.

[QUOTE=Scooterpig;3890871]Attached as requested..

THANKS SCOOTERPIG!! You made my day!!

ok so, thanks so much for everyone who's chimed in and has helped to make this theme even that much more amazing. i finally got some extra time and got my phone all set up and it's sweet.

a few questions. i put my settings icon under the "search" so it's easy to get to and out of the way. where is everyone else putting theirs?

i got the files for the highlighted dock that was posted but when i installed it, it didn't line up at all. like the files were too big or something.

has anyone fixed the white spots at the bottom of the dock?

sorry for the plethora of questions.

[quote=patchel;3893981]
    Attached as requested..

THANKS SCOOTERPIG!! You made my day!!
    No worries..

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    a few questions. i put my settings icon under the "search" so it's easy to get to and out of the way. where is everyone else putting theirs?
    I've actually edited mine and got rid of search and added different ones for each page..

i got the files for the highlighted dock that was posted but when i installed it, it didn't line up at all. like the files were too big or something.
    I haven't added these yet but I know littleboy did so maybe he can help you there.

has anyone fixed the white spots at the bottom of the dock?
    They are there because of the dock having rounded corners. You can always get rid of those yourself if you wanted to, but I like the rounded corners, hence why I kept it..

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    I have actually photoshopped the big icons and shifted them up so that the icons will be in the middle instead at the top. E.G.

Previously Now

xxxxx xxxxx
    xOxix xxxix
    xxxix xOxix
    xxxix xxxix
    xxxxx xxxxx

If anyone wants them, i'll upload them. I'll edit the pictures on my guide on page 19 and reupload the repacked file there if you guys want it. =
    I wouldn't mind a look at them please, but notice that you haven't updated your post on Page 19 yet with them as the ones there are the original included ones from littleboy.
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-15 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post

hope this one works
    Browzer please hook me up with the macbook icon

Page 30 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast