Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #521
    I'm having trouble changing the font of the lockscreen. I open the html file and change the date and clock font type to it and also added the ttf file on the cache. but still no change. am i doing something wrong?

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    I'm having trouble changing the font of the lockscreen. I open the html file and change the date and clock font type to it and also added the ttf file on the cache. but still no change. am i doing something wrong?
    I can change it no problems at all opening up the .psd in Photoshop and editing the font there, is that the font you want changed, the White Apple text?

  3. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    You want or you'd like it done please?..
    thanks for the wallpaper ...
    sorry for my bad english

  4. #524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    hey i cant seem to find this in cydia "milk sbsettings theme"?

  5. #525
    no its none of the wallpaper that i want to change. Is the font of the clock and date want to change. I added neosans and edit the lockscreen html file and it shows up a different font.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    I can change it no problems at all opening up the .psd in Photoshop and editing the font there, is that the font you want changed, the White Apple text?

  6. #526
    Hey guys,

    If someone makes me a new wallpaper would i have to change everything again or is it just a case of overwriting a file via SSH?

  7. #527
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Hey guys,

    If someone makes me a new wallpaper would i have to change everything again or is it just a case of overwriting a file via SSH?
    Overwrite the file.

  8. #528
    Oh can someone make me a new one then please?

    Ibluetooth:
    Bluetooth any type of file!
    Installer(ous)
    Download several apps to your iPhone
    Cydia:
    (leave as it says

    Twitterfon:
    Keep up to date with your twitter friends
    Facebook:
    (leave as it is)
    Myspace:
    Check your myspace friends and email

    MGS
    Snake comes to the iPhone!
    Crash
    (leave as it is)
    Rsoccer
    (leave as it is)

    Thanks people that would be great...

    Oh and dont suppose anyones got an icon for metal gear solid cus im not sure if there is one?

  9. #529
    Default My IPod Version
    Finally, somewhat done with my modifications with this theme. Let me start out with thanking littleboy and Scooterpig for their help. Now, what troubled me the most is customizing the fonts. I learned that we can't add fonts from our pc to the iphone/ipod. But there is a trick and that requires you to get a font editor/converter program (I suggest FontLab). Here is the link to the tutorial on how to edit and add fonts to your iphone/ipod. Here is the custom font that I'm using.

    Make any suggestions,questions,or request (I'm intermediate with photoshop). Thanks




  10. #530
    I love your lockscreen, its the only thing that doesnt grab me about the original inav apple

  11. #531
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    I like your ipod icon. If it were T.I instead of Mary J and 320X480 id have to ask you to share. lol. nice mod man

  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    I like your ipod icon. If it were T.I instead of Mary J and 320X480 id have to ask you to share. lol. nice mod man
    haha. i do have the imagine in that dimension but about the T.I. part. That would require me to be a bit more creative,but i can do it.

  13. #533
    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.. But i had to sign up to say thanks to Littleboy, Zane, Scooterpig all you guys in this thread, i finally got this bamf theme set up. The springboards had me pullin my hair out for a while but i got it. Now i just need to touch up on my photoshopping skills and ill have my new theme set up til the 3.0 gets released jailbroken. Once again thanks for makin me the envy of all my iphone owning friends.

  14. #534
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    haha. i do have the imagine in that dimension but about the T.I. part. That would require me to be a bit more creative,but i can do it.
    well ill certainly take it if your up to it man

  15. #535
    I just broke my f*ing screen

  16. #536
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Ok I need a wallpaper for Pages 3 and four, and a few icons
    Could I get a Wall paper on page 3 With Categories, Calculater, Winterboard
    Page 4- Touch Grind, Pocket God, Hero Of Sparta
    Icons- Pocket God and Hero of sparta
    Please?

  17. #537
    Is it possible that I could get some help changing the fonts of the wallpaper's? I try to edit the PSD's and I can edit one or two words and then my photoshop stops working. I'm trying get the app name in old english.

  18. #538
    Thanks for my wall request man!

  19. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Ok I need a wallpaper for Pages 3 and four, and a few icons
    Could I get a Wall paper on page 3 With Categories, Calculater, Winterboard
    Page 4- Touch Grind, Pocket God, Hero Of Sparta
    Icons- Pocket God and Hero of sparta
    Please?
    Descriptions would help whoever makes it

  20. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by ceeboski View Post
    maybe a black version, i would jump on that in a heart, no real need for a widget cuz you can put it behind the theme
    Very true about the widget thing and maybe ill try a black version

    Quote Originally Posted by Boker View Post
    hey i cant seem to find this in cydia "milk sbsettings theme"?
    its called milk sbs from apple-new.fr source

    Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    very nice mod im thinking about using regular colored icons in the next release of the theme. Not sure which looks better the white icons or the default colored ones??
    And do you mind sharing that laptop icon

    Quote Originally Posted by lilzone View Post
    Is it possible that I could get some help changing the fonts of the wallpaper's? I try to edit the PSD's and I can edit one or two words and then my photoshop stops working. I'm trying get the app name in old english.
    ill see if i can;first leme check if i have that font

    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I just broke my f*ing screen
    **** that sucks how did that happen?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-14 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

    lilzone (2009-04-14)

Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •