Page 23 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    why when its 12 am does the time show 0:53 or something like that instead of 12:53?
    Military time.
    Last edited by wamadoo; 2009-04-12 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks scooterpig but i am using a mac i only have one button not like pc no right of left any suggestions. I know its something simple just havent figured it out yet

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    why when its 12 am does the time show 0:53 or something like that instead of 12:53?
    This is a 24hr clock as oppose to a 12 hr clock

24hrs clock = 00:53
    12hr clock = 12:53

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by nak#57 View Post
    thanks scooterpig but i am using a mac i only have one button not like pc no right of left any suggestions. I know its something simple just havent figured it out yet
    There is still right click option for Mac too - hold down Ctrl & right click and wala..

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Make sure the original icon is named exactly the same.
    Hey Scooterpig,

I changed the png files here:

Library/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Icons/

and here:

User/Applications/Bunch of letters & numbers/MissileCmnd.app/Front_end.png

to say "Games.png" and now the icon that was there is a blank white icon. Does it matter that there's another file in Library/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Icons/ named "Games_alt.png" that has the correct icon?

UPDATE:

Renamed "Games_alt.png" to just "Games.png" and I now see the correct icon. Problem now is that I still have the blank white icon and the correct icon is where the "View all" icon is supposed to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Last edited by wamadoo; 2009-04-12 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wamadoo View Post
    UPDATE:

Renamed "Games_alt.png" to just "Games.png" and I now see the correct icon. Problem now is that I still have the blank white icon and the correct icon is where the "View all" icon is supposed to be.
    Just delete the white one and move the working one over or is the white one the actual working one for games and the game icon the one for view all?

Hi guys, just thought i'd post how I have edited the theme to suit me. (Great theme btw Littleboy, this is never coming off my phone!)
    Main thing is as I don't like using the categories app (too slow) I used the remaining pages on the springboard instead and made the 'view all' buttons springjumps to them. (or 'view more' as i have changed it to). Look at 5th pic to see how I made the page for games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png  
    Last edited by smaffie; 2009-04-12 at 03:40 PM.

How do you edit the PSD files in photoshop?

hi , littleboy , i wonder if you could say me where you found the images for your dock , this is mine but i wants images like yours , thank you

Last edited by Schnedi; 2009-04-12 at 04:51 PM.

hi, just a nooby question, when you guys are talking about editing stuff like;

Take the files from the clock folder and put them
    en.plist --> root/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

LockClock --> root/System/Library/Fonts/Cache

how do i do this? is this on the iphone itself, or some program on my pc? sorry to ask this but i havent a clue

cheers

Modded my lockbackground and the location of the clock

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    hi, just a nooby question, when you guys are talking about editing stuff like;

Take the files from the clock folder and put them
    en.plist --> root/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

LockClock --> root/System/Library/Fonts/Cache

how do i do this? is this on the iphone itself, or some program on my pc? sorry to ask this but i havent a clue

cheers
    you need winscp or diskaid in your pc , then you drag the files and drop it in the mentioned folder s (in this case folders : dateformats and cache)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post

How did you get the color of the date and clock black. ive moved mine like you did but its white and my locksceen is white

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

scooterpig: would you be able to make one more page 3?

Spore: Build your community

Crash: Drive yourself into first place

Tetris: Go for the gold

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post

Could you share this lockbackground? If it's not a hassle could you take the 3g off it? I don't have the 3g if not its still cool.

Okay, I got everything running fine off that readme. Kinda surprised I actually got that =P Although I'm having trouble hiding the icons that sit on the dock, finding an icon for Crash, and plugging in the search application. That's about it. Thanks in advance, and this is by far my favorite theme, easy.

Littleboy,
    Could you post the psd file for the large app store icon? I want to put it in the lockscreen.
    Thanks

Here's what I have so far.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-04-12 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question big icon for notes?
    I love reflective style so I modded the dock using reflective icons from iElegance created by barsoverbeats. Now I need a big icon for notes to make it reflective together with the theme.

Anyone has big icon for notes?

I photoshopped one picture from apple.com. However, it is not up to my satisfaction. This is my notes icon design:

If any one has a big notes icon/image please post. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Littleboy,
    Could you post the psd file for the large app store icon? I want to put it in the lockscreen.
    Thanks

And for those who had trouble with the text pop up heres a darker one.

In a couple days i might start packaging up white apple 2.0; nothing really special just gunna have some fixes and more choices of big icons, the choice to have reflective icons, a different type of lockscreen,

let me know of some other stuff you would want me to include
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-12 at 08:28 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Only thing im having trouble with is i cant seem the get the Page4 SpringJumps to show up on all the pages. It only shows up on the first..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Answer1o1 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-04-12)

Page 23 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast