Page 22 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Could someone change that lockscreen or something? It's hard to see who's callin with all that white clashing!

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    if you still need them...
    just resize to whatever.
    Not that I need either but nice - how did you enlarge them without them becoming blurred, yours are so clear?

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Here ya go..

@littleboy - got it thanks mate..

how come the picture is soo small??... its not like the other witch are 320X480

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    how come the picture is soo small??... its not like the other witch are 320X480
    Right click on the thumbnail to open up in new page or tab and you'll see it full size there, where you can save it nps.

Not that I need either but nice - how did you enlarge them without them becoming blurred, yours are so clear?

they started off bigger then that i had to resize them for the theme. the cydia icon is just a leopard icon that i edited the color on they start off 520 i think. the tiki i jacked off there website, it was alot bigger then what it is there.
    THANK OR DIE

Thanks

why when its 12 am does the time show 0:53 or something like that instead of 12:53?

Here ya go..

@littleboy - got it thanks mate..

You spelled a work wrong in tetris it should say Go for the gold

you put gor for the gold

*and could you also put "Play to win" up right under Jeopardy so that there is no extra space
    Last edited by Forever Young; 2009-04-12 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here's a darker LOckscreen that works well with intelliscreen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kwan For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-04-12)

OK, maybe someone could help me here. I'm sorta of stuck at the "spring jump folders" step. Im confuse when he tries to explain what to do with the "inner folders." I'm not sure if i should have 3 jump icons on each page or just the original 4 on the home page.Someone please help me, i just can't move on without being sure about this step.

You spelled a work wrong in tetris it should say Go for the gold

you put gor for the gold

*and could you also put "Play to win" up right under Jeopardy so that there is no extra space
    Here ya go again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Browzer View Post
    OK, maybe someone could help me here. I'm sorta of stuck at the "spring jump folders" step. Im confuse when he tries to explain what to do with the "inner folders." I'm not sure if i should have 3 jump icons on each page or just the original 4 on the home page.Someone please help me, i just can't move on without being sure about this step.
    I loaded mine into the Applications folder and what I loaded is this - in the attached Springjumps folder there are 4 more Springjumps folders numbered 0-4. In each of those folders there are 4 more folders called shortcut. You need to upload each lot of those 4 shortcut folders, so you end up with 16 shortcut folders on iPhone.

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    if you still need them...
    just resize to whatever.

Thanks! I still did.

Default Original Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    which icons

@scooter check your email and leme know if it works now
    i just need a standard one so i can edit or add some new ones apps to it.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    which icons

@scooter check your email and leme know if it works now
    I loaded mine into the Applications folder and what I loaded is this - in the attached Springjumps folder there are 4 more Springjumps folders numbered 0-4. In each of those folders there are 4 more folders called shortcut. You need to upload each lot of those 4 shortcut folders, so you end up with 16 shortcut folders on iPhone.

Does that make sense?
    Let me get this straight. Add all 16 shortcut folders to each Spring Jump folder??

NVM, i added them to the wrong folder. Its applications where i add the shortcuts.
    Last edited by Browzer; 2009-04-12 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Here ya go again.

there is no thumbnail to click on on the revised version

there is no thumbnail to click on on the revised version
    It's there for me, but anyways try this now!
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

Browzer (2009-04-12), Forever Young (2009-04-12)

I'm using iphonebrowser here and i can't find any of the apps i want to edit. For instsance Crash kart. The old icon still shows but i want to change it. any suggestions?

Default Original Clock Files
    HI, can somebody pls send me the original files which are supposed to be replaced by the 2 files in the CLOCK folder in this theme..

Am reverting back things n my clock isnt being displayed on the Lockscreen..

Quote Originally Posted by arjunn7 View Post
    HI, can somebody pls send me the original files which are supposed to be replaced by the 2 files in the CLOCK folder in this theme..

Am reverting back things n my clock isnt being displayed on the Lockscreen..
    I don't have them sorry but are you giving your clock a couple of seconds before unlocking, cause I've noticed it often takes a few seconds to show up?

EDIT: I found the file ya need, I did save it. It's just the 1, the other file which is en.plist you can delete.
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

arjunn7 (2009-04-12)

hi littleboy that new pop looks great but i am going to sound like a noob here which i am with macs but would you or any know how to download the attached thumbnail when I click and drag it the image stays really small. I really want to try it would you also know the name of this image.

How bout making a darker image for the quicksms reply pop up screen

thanks man..

Quote Originally Posted by nak#57 View Post
    hi littleboy that new pop looks great but i am going to sound like a noob here which i am with macs but would you or any know how to download the attached thumbnail when I click and drag it the image stays really small. I really want to try it would you also know the name of this image.

How bout making a darker image for the quicksms reply pop up screen
    Try right click & open in new tab as I wrote on the previous page for someone else..

Page 22 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast