Page 18 of 179 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

alright well now, im putting every icon in place with the 83 blank icons. Whats weird is in the tutorial that littleboy provided, the instructions under step#6 on how to place the icons is different in places. For example on page0 its

0 1 2 3 X
    X X X A X
    X A X A X
    X X X A X
    X X X X X

and on page 1 its

0 1 2 3 X
    X A X A X
    X X X A X
    X X X A X
    X X X X V

arent all the placings supposed to be the same for each page?

alright nvm i got it, now its time for the spring jumps part.
    Last edited by balla123; 2009-04-11 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you, I got it to finally work!!!

this theme was a lot of hard work. i don't plan on changing it.. ever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Screenies of my personal version...Main combo of

(1) Apple iNav
    (2) Stereo's Leopard Icons
    (3) Storm Keyboard
    (4) iComplete
    (5) Miscellanous stuff (carrier, edge icon, ect...)

Can you share your phone pad?

Thanks to everyone who helped with this theme!! Got everything working but spring jump! Need help with that!!
    Last edited by whoadie; 2009-04-11 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Can you share your phone pad?

Thanks to everyone who helped with this theme!! Got everything working but spring jump! Need help with that!!
    Look a page or two back and I packed my whole mod for everyone. It's from iComplete which can be found on Cydia.

Damm have it all up and running all except it showing the big app store icon...anyone else have that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Damm have it all up and running all except it showing the big app store icon...anyone else have that problem?
    Had the same probem scooter.... check the way the icon is named should be App Store

i still can't duplicate spring jumps... T.T
    i have SSH files like in this picture, but i still can't make it, please help me...

Do you have SpringJumps installed from Cydia?

Do you have SpringJumps installed from Cydia?
    yes, i have installed spring jumps from cydia, then i SSH 16 folder shortcut which is bundled in white inav apple theme...
    and, in the poof application, the multiple shortcut are detected, but in springboard i can't find them....
    what must i do??
    Last edited by denisyasha; 2009-04-11 at 06:20 PM.

White Apple 1.0.zip

My "Mod", not much of a mod. Just a combination of stuff from Cydia and whatnot. You'll need to rename the Hangman.png to whatever you want to use as the big game icon.

Also my Edge icon says 3g cuz I don't have data and couldn't find a transparent edge icon.
    Can you put it up on another place? I have problems with downloading from mediafire today. Thx!

hi, can i make a suggestion, when it comes to you making a more detailed instructions, it might help more if you made a video guide like this guy has

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6WRptW7Rw4&feature=channel_page]YouTube - How To Install iNav Final Version[/ame]

i guess it would be fairly easy to use his guide with your adapted them for it, but for the people that are new to this, like me, then maybe that would be easier.

Im loving the theme its awsome and cant wait to give installing it a go!

just a suggestion, im gunna try and get it to work anyway

psd files wont open in photoshop any help?

i would do that but i have no idea howw but there is a full guide that i tried my best to write on page 23

@scooterpig i cleared my inbox now
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-11 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i kinda have a weird problem. I have an extra invisible icon which creates a new 5th page. When i delete this icon, and apply the theme, the icon reappears and creating that 5th page? any suggestions please? thanks
    =]

Ssh and delete it.

gotta a request, my photoshop just died on my dont know what happened, but anyway can i get a games page with the following:

Tetris - How long can you last?

Balloonia - Filled with hot air huh...?

Hero of Sparta - This is Sparta!!!

thanks in advance

YES!!

Finally got it up and running for the most part. 3 things though:

1. The big game icon isn't showing up. I still have the regular Missile Command icon. I tried renaming it to "Game.png" and the icon simply changed to MissileCommand's standard icon version. Any thoughts?

2. I created a custom sound for new text messages and it's been booted/overwritten with the sound provided by this theme. Anyone know how I can get my custom tone back?

3. Can someone please create 2 custom wallpapers? The icons and descriptions are below:

Page 1
    ********** - Can it get any easier?
    Settings - Don't forget to clear your history
    WinterBoard - This one's already available.

Page 2
    Touchgrind - This one's already available
    Hold'em - All In
    Blackjack 21 - Color coming in

Thanks to LastSonOfKrypton for providing his own mod version of this theme, Zane for the guide and littleboy683 for creating this theme in the first place. Can't forget Reeco for putting iNav together too.
    Last edited by wamadoo; 2009-04-11 at 10:05 PM.

[QUOTE=wamadoo;3861331]YES!!

Finally got it up and running for the most part. 3 things though:

1. The big game icon isn't showing up. I still have the regular Missile Command icon. I tried renaming it to "Game.png" and the icon simply changed to MissileCommand's standard icon version. Any thoughts?

2. I created a custom sound for new text messages and it's been booted/overwritten with the sound provided by this theme. Anyone know how I can get my custom tone back?

3. Can someone please create 2 custom wallpapers? The icons and descriptions are below:

Page 1
    ********** - Can it get any easier?
    Settings - Don't forget to clear your history
    WinterBoard - This one's already available.

Page 2
    Touchgrind - This one's already available
    Hold'em - All In
    Blackjack 21 - Color coming in

Thanks to LastSonOfKrypton for providing his own mod version of this theme, Zane for the guide and littleboy683 for creating this theme in the first place. Can't forget Reeco for putting iNav together too.

If you dont want the tone replacing yours, just find the tone of the White Apple Theme 1.0 and delete it. Re-ssh and u should be good.

sorry for the above post, i quoted wrong. =]
    Last edited by balla123; 2009-04-11 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 18 of 179 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast