Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Anyone having this issue with the Dock icons siting too low? Fix?

Have you got the latest version?
    I downloaded about a week ago and it lines up ok

Quote Originally Posted by hawkester View Post
    Haha yea. I was thinking about downloading the free trial of photoshop just for this but its about 1gb so dont want to run out of usage =P
    Yeah being capped sucks, I decided to d/l the trial anyway and editing the text seems pretty easy. So if anyone wants me to have a go editing some wallpapers for them I'm happy to try, although I can't guarantee how well they'll turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Shim View Post
    Yeah being capped sucks, I decided to d/l the trial anyway and editing the text seems pretty easy. So if anyone wants me to have a go editing some wallpapers for them I'm happy to try, although I can't guarantee how well they'll turn out
    Awesome. I managed to do my backgrounds without photoshop I found a free program called Paint.NET which is only about 4mb in size and an add-on to open up PSD files. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me edit the text but I just made new text boxes on-top of the originals

Quote Originally Posted by hawkester View Post
    Awesome. I managed to do my backgrounds without photoshop I found a free program called Paint.NET which is only about 4mb in size and an add-on to open up PSD files. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me edit the text but I just made new text boxes on-top of the originals
    Oh sweet nice job, a 4mb download is better than 900 that's for sure. Just noticed we're both from NZ which explains the data cap.

Where'd you get those game icons and weather/temperature thing from btw? Are they included in the main app download?

Quote Originally Posted by Shim View Post
    Oh sweet nice job, a 4mb download is better than 900 that's for sure. Just noticed we're both from NZ which explains the data cap.

Where'd you get those game icons and weather/temperature thing from btw? Are they included in the main app download?
    Haha NZ!! Small world eh?

The game icon thing is located in
    White Apple 3.0\Alternatives and Add-Ons\Big Icons and its called games345. I think it was to big to start with so you might need to resize it

The weather thing is White Apple 3.0\Alternatives and Add-Ons and is called WA Clock and weather. It took a little bit to set up and change the weather to NZ (there is a guide in this thread somewhere)

EDIT. Mods please delete. Answered my own question.
    Last edited by archaeoman; 2010-05-15 at 10:06 PM.

I need some help. I originally had this theme last year on my iphone 3gs but had to update to 3.1.3 and had to re-down load this theme. Everything worked out fine but cant get any of my icons to change into the grey icons. Did the newer upgrade mess it up for me or am I just not doing something correct? Thank you in advanced.

When you SSH into the iphone are the icons actually there?

I can see all the icons when I SSH. For some reason, only the Facebook icon is grey, everything else shows the normal icons. Even the dock icons are the small normal ones.

In winterboard is the white apple 3.0 at the top of the page?

After hours upon hours of searching for an answer, finally got it. Dont know why buy I had to go in Winterboard and set the Summerboard on. Didnt have to do that last year. Wonder why? Thank you anyway for your help.

Default Problem creating Icons
    I have a lot of experience with PS CS3 but cannot figure this problem out.

1. I am converting the standard iphone app icons using fixpngwindows.

2. I am using the template provided in the White Apple package.

3. I follow the instructions on YouTube

4. Icon looks great in PS but when I upload to iPhone and respring I have a gray/black background. Obviously the transparency is getting lost somewhere.

Any help before I pull my hair out would be appreciated.

Mark

H there,

I really love this theme, I use an iPod Touch, to perfect it I would need the help of one of you guys.

It would be to nice if you could create this:

Page 1:

Calender : Manage your appointments

App Store : Download new Apps

Cydia : Apps Apple doesn't like

Page 2:

Justin TV: Watch streamed TV

Youtube: Watch YouTube Videos

Pictures: View high quality pics

Page 3:

Nimbuzz: Chat with all of your friends

Facebook: Socialize and chat w/ friends

Tweetaholic: Observe Twitter

Page 4:

Doodlejump: Jump as high as you can

GT Racing: Drive yourself into 1st place

Towermadness: Defend those sheep

I know that this is a lot but i would be soo grateful!

Thanks and have a good day!
    Last edited by Cyruss1989; 2010-05-20 at 05:17 PM.

Just had a go at it for you mate so have a look and see if they're ok. Towermadness was quite long as a title so I had to make the text a bit smaller and it kind of looks a bit out of place...

If there's anything you want changes or redone with them just ask.

Page 1:
    Page 2:
    Page 3:
    Page 4:
    Last edited by Shim; 2010-05-21 at 04:36 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shim For This Useful Post:

Cyruss1989 (2010-05-21)

Thanks alot!

Looks good, even if the text is a bit smaller!

You saved the style of my iDevice

How can i put the label under each icons like this one

Thank so much

It's me again, is there someone who is able to create a left dockicon for twitter for me? I have no high demands, should suit to Safari and Mail abit
    With a text like: Observer Twitter or sth.

Thanks alot in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by thongcnd View Post

Thank so much

yeah how to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by thongcnd View Post

Thank so much

If I understand your question right and you want all the icons to have the text under them then you need to go to private/var/stash/Themes.xxx/White Apple and edit your info.plist

Change transparent to the colour you want the text to be, using HTML code, e.g.

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: #00FFFF</string> ( This should change it to aqua)

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: #00FFFF</string> ( again aqua )

This site has all the different codes for each colour: HTML Color Names

The problem with this is that every icon, including the dock ones and tabs up the top, will now have text under them which isn't what the picture has...

Not too sure how to sort out the last part sorry.

Cyruss here is the new page you requested , didn't seem to work when trying to send it as a pm:
    Last edited by Shim; 2010-05-25 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast