Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by jodde View Post
    Stillen -> Thx for quick reply :-)
    Get your idea of a solution, and it makes perfect sense.
    But I canīt seem to find the original icon in the folder no more ?
    I only have 1 with the name "icon.png", so which one should be the original ? I think it was erased/overwrote, when I SSHīed the white icon into the folder.
    Well if you go to Root->Library->Themes->White Apple->Icons look for a TomTom.png or something like that. Thats probably why its only overwriting one cause you have it named as something else.

Does anyone have icon for Rayman?

Also, some of my icons are not changing, ive named them the same as RenameII shows them but there not changing

Is there anything i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Does anyone have icon for Rayman?

Also, some of my icons are not changing, ive named them the same as RenameII shows them but there not changing

Is there anything i can do?
    You have to name is exactly as it shows up on the spring board if you don't it won't change it.

Thanks that worked! the names in rename were wrong!

Anyway i now have a dark greyish bar above the dock that isnt meant to be there. any idea whats causing that?

Thanks

Thanks that worked! the names in rename were wrong!

Anyway i now have a dark greyish bar above the dock that isnt meant to be there. any idea whats causing that?

Thanks
    Np, and I have no idea what you're talking about... picture please?

Anyway to get more springjump icons? I used all that came in the theme id like to have some more arrows to go back to other pages?

There ya go :P
    Hmm, that is very odd. Has it been there ever since you installed the theme, or it just recently happened?

Quote Originally Posted by NateS1983 View Post
    Anyway to get more springjump icons? I used all that came in the theme id like to have some more arrows to go back to other pages?
    Yeah you can. What you want to do is get the plist file from like lets say the spring jump 6 page from the original springjump file not the ones that came with the setup. Then after that just replace the icon with one of the blanks and then you should have it. Just make sure you don't mix them up and make the correct folders.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

NateS1983 (2010-03-20)

Its gone now haha!

Btw does anyone know a good theme for lockinfo to suit this theme?

Im using aquwoah one at the moment but dunno if it suits.. lol

Hey all, have finally finished setting up this great theme but I have 2 questions...

1) How can I create a spring jump to the search page (-1 I think).. So I can place it above the 'Search' field on screen...
    2) I'm trying to install certain apps but no matter how many time I re-install it just wont show up on spring-board, nor in my search lists... Would this have anything to do with the theme?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Update: I found the tutorial on the Search shortcut across a few pages, but no matter what variations of titles I give the folders only one icon shows up.. I'm wanting a Search shortcut on each page... any tips?
    Last edited by .wassabi; 2010-03-21 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by .wassabi View Post
    Hey all, have finally finished setting up this great theme but I have 2 questions...

1) How can I create a spring jump to the search page (-1 I think).. So I can place it above the 'Search' field on screen...
    2) I'm trying to install certain apps but no matter how many time I re-install it just wont show up on spring-board, nor in my search lists... Would this have anything to do with the theme?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Update: I found the tutorial on the Search shortcut across a few pages, but no matter what variations of titles I give the folders only one icon shows up.. I'm wanting a Search shortcut on each page... any tips?
    I'm not too sure about the first one, but your second question. Make sure that either BossPrefs or SBSettings isn't hiding them like the poof function or whatever.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

.wassabi (2010-03-21)

That was it exactly it =] thank-you very much

Update: Solved..
    To all experiencing my shortcut problem.. You must find a plist editor program and change the lowest line from "Springjumps.-1" to "Springjumps-1.0" (for the first icon) "Springjumps-1.1" for the second etc..
    Also remember to put it into accurate folders also (_shortcut-1_0.app... _shortcut-1_1.app etc..)

Good luck
    Last edited by .wassabi; 2010-03-21 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I still cannot seem to change my default icons, into the smaller white ones, found inhere :-(
    I can find all my apps here: /private/var/mobile/Applications
    But when I open them up, there are a lot of icons in each folder/app.
    None of them are named the same as the app itself. For example "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" has no icon in the folder, with that name. All I can find is an icon named icon.png There is such one in every app folder.
    But when I try to open it up, I cannot see it, and therefore I donīt know if that is the right one to exchange :-(

Please help me anyone :-)

THX !

There ya go :P
    Where do you ssh your icons to, to put in the ones of your own choice ?
    Love the one for **********, but how to get it, I cannot solve.
    (Have tried "everything")
    Last edited by jodde; 2010-03-21 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its the icons from Stereo Leopard theme mate, i resized them to 50x50

hey bud..

Your in the right area.. and Icon.png is the right image to replace.. The way I do it is rename the original Icon.png to Icon.backup.. and place your newly made icon into the exact same folder.. renaming it 'Icon.png"

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by .wassabi View Post
    hey bud..

Your in the right area.. and Icon.png is the right image to replace.. The way I do it is rename the original Icon.png to Icon.backup.. and place your newly made icon into the exact same folder.. renaming it 'Icon.png"

Good luck
    Hi .wassabi

Thx for quick reply.
    Tried your sollution, but sadly no luck :-(
    The small white icon is transfered to itīs wanted position alright, but it still has the black background, which has the size of the standard iPhone icons. And due to the fact that the smaller white icon is above the bigger black icon, it looks like the white icon has a black "frame" all around it... ??

Anyone who can help solve this "mystery" ?

Thx in advance !

Propably one of the gr8est iNav mods there is. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by jodde View Post
    Hi .wassabi

Thx for quick reply.
    Tried your sollution, but sadly no luck :-(
    The small white icon is transfered to itīs wanted position alright, but it still has the black background, which has the size of the standard iPhone icons. And due to the fact that the smaller white icon is above the bigger black icon, it looks like the white icon has a black "frame" all around it... ??

Anyone who can help solve this "mystery" ?

Thx in advance !
    What you actually need to do to replace icons is, go too the White Apple theme and theres a icon folder. Just put the Icon you want in there with the exact name of the App, like thats the really important part. It needs to be the exactly the same as it says on the springboard. Like I have PLants vs Zombies, but on the springboard its PvZ, so I rename the icon PvZ.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

jodde (2010-03-24)

the post above is correct.. sorry I didn't read the original post correctly..

if you have issues with finding the name of the app.. eg. the titles of the apps arent shown on springboard.. use the spotlight feature to search for the app and use the exact name shown =]
    Last edited by .wassabi; 2010-03-24 at 11:03 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to .wassabi For This Useful Post:

jodde (2010-03-24)

Stillen & .wassabi -> Thx a million guys ! It now Works perfectly well and as intended :-)
    As already mentioned, I couldnīt seem to find the exact names of the apps. But spotlight solved that for me !
    Thx again guys. Iīm very grateful q

Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast