Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Anyone can show me how to duplicate an app??eg iFile or Searcher?
    Read the forum and tried the steps that some post but cant seem to work..
    any advise pls??

Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    Fantastic - thank you sir! Will zip them and post the link here momentarily. In the meantime I'm using the Illumine icons just to add some contrast to this white theme and am loving the result so will stick with it for a while. Yes, defeats purpose of all-white theme but hey its down to personal mix I guess. Please look here:

Hey moe5508 cud u please post the pic of the big ipod touch icon?thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Hey can sum1 post that battery for me pls??i hav seen it a million times but never managed to find out its name.
    Last edited by Adilcoolrocks; 2010-02-05 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

and let me get that big iPod icon please

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

angelhawk (2010-02-05)

Default Great Theme!!!!
    Hi, this is a really, i mean Really great theme. thanks to Littleboy683 and the great help from iTJ i manage to install and make a little modifications (i make a mix between this excelent theme, iElegance Pro Theme and GOC SB Theme and Icons...) and this is my results, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-1-.png   -img_0012-1-.png   -img_0013-1-.png   -img_0014-1-.png   -img_0015-1-.png   -img_0010-1-.png   -img_0017-1-.png   -img_0021-1-.png  

-img_0020-1-.png   -img_0024-1-.png   -img_0016-1-.png   -img_0018-1-.png  

does any1 here have the "Mac OSX Panther SB" downloaded from cydia?

if any1 does..can you guys please share it here? craving for that lol

thanks

REQUEST TO littleboy683 and all the others

i need some other wallpapers and i dont have photoshop so i request you to pls get them for me..pls pls

page0-Home
    Settings
    Clock
    Cydia

Page1 Media
    Camera
    Pictures
    Youtube

Page2 Misc
    Winterboard
    dTunes
    iFile

Page3 Games
    Fifa
    NFS
    Cricket

and also pls provide give me the date and weather widgets to be applied on home screen..pls pls

Please someone do it for me...i would be very thankful

And if you think looks can be better then do it by yourself..i would be thankful
    Last edited by raghavmehra777; 2010-02-08 at 07:58 AM.

Nice looking theme
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

can anyone fulfill my request??

Thumbs up Wallpapers Needed And Thanks For The Efforts
    hi guys, I'm new here and I have been looking at this thread for some time. You guys have been making great progress and you have my thanks.

I was wondering if anybody would be generous enough to make a new wallpaper. This is what I want:

Page 0-(Apple Logo)
    Settings - Change your prefs here
    Calculator - Don't you know your math
    Maps - Find directions here

Page 1 - Media
    Videos - Watch what you can
    Shazam - What`s that tune
    Youtube - Can't get enough on the computer

Page 2 - Apps ------------ (If Possible Do Games Here Please)
    Categories - You need to be more organized ------------ Pocket God - Come to torture little ones
    IM+ - Chat with all your friends ------------ Gpsphone - Play Game Boy Advance games
    Cydia - Third party apps ------------ Fieldrunners - Try to run across the field

Page 3 - Games ------------ (If Possible Do Misc Here Please)
    Pocket God - Come to torture little ones ------------ Categories - You need to be more organized
    Gpsphone - Play Game Boy Advance games ------------ IM+ - Chat with all your friends
    Fieldrunners - Try to run across the field ------------ Cydia - Third party apps

Thanks For The Efforts People!
    Thanks In Advance!!!!!

Hey guys,
    Its been some time since I posted my request.
    I was wondering if anyone could fulfill my request. Sorry if I am rushing you because I know you all have a life and you guys are busy, so sorry if I am rushing you.

Also, if someone could post the weather, date, and clock widgets, that would be nice.

Thanks For The Efforts People!
    Thanks In Advance!!!!!

@neil126p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png  

anyone could do my pages too i dont have photoshop and i really like this theme. thanks a lot in adv.

Quote Originally Posted by angelhawk View Post
    Hi, this is a really, i mean Really great theme. thanks to Littleboy683 and the great help from iTJ i manage to install and make a little modifications (i make a mix between this excelent theme, iElegance Pro Theme and GOC SB Theme and Icons...) and this is my results, what do you think?
    That theme looks great and it's exactly what I'm looking for. i'm trying to mod mine to a more dark theme. Could u post ur icons or the whole theme? Pm them to me or something?

Also does anyone have any dock icons other than phone, safari, and mail that they can post. I'm gonna try and use infinidock with this theme
    Last edited by broham028; 2010-02-12 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    anyone could do my pages too i dont have photoshop and i really like this theme. thanks a lot in adv.
    I can do your pages but it would be Misc instead of Tools at the top right of the wallpaper since Ive always use 4 pages instead of 5 and dont know how to change it. It would still be 5 pages. You let me know.

yes go ahead and do them and thanks alot

@elchingon, Here you go. I put Monkey Ball instead of(Super Monkey Ball) cause it wouldn't fit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png   -page4.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

One of those YouTube videos should give a tour of the theme's features, or else it'll be harder to show the world how damn awesome this theme is. Great work!

how can I delete the sound which plays when connect iPhone to computer ?

@avg.

go to Var/stash/themes/UIIsounds

delete the beep-beep.CAF

enjoy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

aVg. (2010-02-17)

thx carloqt!
    I saw these files, but have not been assured that it they

That what I have on my iPhone, thanks to you

-1.jpg -2.jpg -3.jpg

P.S. it's russian language
    Last edited by aVg.; 2010-02-17 at 11:54 AM. Reason: just wanted