Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got the theme set up. My only problem now is the .psd files. I add the effects the video says to add but it didn't work.

Also, another problem that I found to be very weird. When I try hold the icons to make them wiggle and delete the blank icons I don't want, then hit home, the SpringBoard crashes and the icons are never actually deleted.

like i promised im working on the theme over the break. Slowly but surely. Latest and probably last physical change (notification badge As seen on apple's website) to the theme the rest of the update will just be all the software stuff on cydia.
    *Im still working on the dock that's not the final product

^^^ Looking good!!!

Awsome

will there be an ipod touch version??(a)

great job littleboy excited on the updates

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guys, in the instructions it says the following: The extra page full of blank web clips must be deleted. First count how many extras you have. Then navigate to Var/Stash/Mobile/Library/Webclips and delete
    the amount of extras you had; but make sure you start deleting from the ones that start with blank06 and then continue accordingly. Then respring your phone.
    I must have done something wrong because I had several sections of 1-16 etc so I deleted all of the 6-16's I saw... then when I resprang it was incorrect.. what was I supposed to do?
    Last edited by digitalduck; 2009-12-28 at 05:29 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

come on littleboy share that sweet new springboard badge please .

anyone have this theme packaged up with its original content. I tried downloading it yesterday to put in the updates but alot of things were missing when i unzipped it idk why. So if someone can zip up a white apple hd folder with all the stuff in it i would appreciate that and would help me get the update done faster

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    anyone have this theme packaged up with its original content. I tried downloading it yesterday to put in the updates but alot of things were missing when i unzipped it idk why. So if someone can zip up a white apple hd folder with all the stuff in it i would appreciate that and would help me get the update done faster

here littleboy..try my zip file..maybe this will be fine
    and hope also it helps

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?inwnmnrfw2d

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

littleboy683 (2009-12-31)

Hello you guys maybe already answered this question. I recently installed the theme and i want to add the time to theme so it displays on all pages in that box. If you guys can help me out with instructions and how to do it that will be great and i will greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    @hellomoto_25
    I don't think the weather/date widget is the cause of it. I absolutely have nothing installed via WinterBoard and I'm still having that same issue from time to time. If that was your problem, then I'm glad it worked for you.

That was the only thing I removed and have yet to see that bug again. I don't know what else to suggest.
    Last edited by hellomoto_25; 2009-12-30 at 12:09 PM.

center icon is sms

Page 0:
    Camera Plus: Snap! Got Ya
    Facebook: Chat With Firneds
    GPs: Where Are We!!!!

center icon is ipod

Page 1, Media:
    YouTube: Watch Videos!
    Photos: All my pictures
    SkySports: Whats That Score

center icon is app store

Page 2, Games:
    AirTycoon: Jets Away
    All Games: Collection
    Red Laser: Whats That Price

center icon is a game called iTD

Page 3, Apps:
    Capsuleer: Hows The Plan
    Bump: Send Us That
    cydia: Whats That App

can i have icons for all please
    Last edited by geordy; 2010-01-07 at 05:21 PM.

Pretty much done with physical changes, tell me what you think about the dock and stuff. just working out some kinks with the search page, just hard to figure out where to place the icons without an idevice to test on haha, im gunna try to get a hold of my friends though

15. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

geordy (2009-12-31)

thats pretty neat littleboy...like the dock icons now..much better from before

but can you provide more dock icons? for a optional basis

that looks nice very nivce i install the current whith apple yesterday and been showing it off to my mates, just an idea for ya if u ant allreay thought of it is

1: to have a quick lock on ever page as i would use that dont know if other ppl would
    2: to support the app categories

well there are my ideas bet ppl have said that me be4 but ya never know keep up the good work

hey guys dose anyone know how to change the lockscreen background i tryed but no luck

lol dun it :P
    Last edited by geordy; 2009-12-31 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone matthew1111's Avatar
    Thanks

nice looking theme, but in the youtube vids it shows a webclips file and some other files in the White Apple 3.0...I don't have those file in the version I dwonloaded( which is the latest version) can anyone direct me to a version that has all that because my version also does not have the written instructions. Thanks!
    That Thanks button is there for a reason!

White apple - iPhone Forum

that is where i got mine forom

20. The Following User Says Thank You to geordy For This Useful Post:

matthew1111 (2010-01-01)

Default Little Help Please
    First off this them is UNBELIEVABLE! THANK YOU to everyone who has put the time and effort into it making it what it is. Here are my 2 issues and I have looked and looked through the thread and can't seem to find the answer.

1) The Games page does not have the large icon. I have a file naed CBNK 3D.png but I am not sure how to move it there? I think that is the one to use .... right?

2) How do I set the spring jumps for the apple, media, apps and games buttons at the top. These are really giving me a hard time.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

answer to number 1

yes you are right it should all ready be inthe folder u copyed to ur phone.

so all u have to do is witch game u want in the center of the games screen ex:iTD then go into the icons folder under the white apple theme on ur phone and change the CBNK 3D to iTD, i dont know about spelling but i would do it the same then respring ur phone and it should be there.

answer to number 2

home screen it should have

page 0, page 1 page, 2 page 3 and then page 4 if u have it, its the same for all 4 or 5 pages from right to left, they move just like apps hold then drag them

hope this helped

iPhone? More like MyPhone matthew1111's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have the black version of this theme thatthey can email me or put up on an upload site? The rapidshare link says the server is overloaded everytime I try it...if you want to email me, please reply and I'll senx you my email...Thanks a bunch!

Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast