Page 167 of 179 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    little boy and iTJ please look into "iconoclasm". Its a new app in cydia and it eliminates the need to download five column and five row apps. Im using it now. And if somebody smart enough could create a specialized plist file for this theme we could all just download it and drop it in a folder and that would eliminate the need for iblank(blank web clips) and blanknull which would save everyone a ton of time and memory. just go read up on it in cydia and you will see what im talking about

*EDIT* I am officially running this theme with only 4 blank web clips!!!! I figured out how to edit the plist file for the new cydia app "iconoclasm". you only really need 2 web clips just yo have them in your dock but as you can see in the pictures my setups a little different. The last two pictures are just for fun showing the iClassic theme Im using ("iPod Classic theme") and my lockscreen setup which is just a clock and contacts widget(flip through your contacts right from the locksreen) from the cydia app "smartscreen".
    Lol You must have been physic. I downloaded it yesterday I was going to make a Info.plist for this theme. Good job on creating it. You could still actually use only 2 web clips in the dock, because you could create a different plist, because of the per page setup. Once again, good job on creating it.

To everyone that hasn't downloaded "Iconoclasm" yet, I would recommend it (it is a paid app in Cydia). The wonderful thing about this that you can get rid of FiveIRows, FCSB, iBlank, and BlankNull. You no longer have to use blank webclips and you create a Info.plist to fully customize your SpringBoard for any setup. I'm still going to work on an Info.plist for this tweak and I'll post it here for those of you who do or would like to use it. If iliveforbball posts his, by all means use his and give him credit for it.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

can someone help me with the weather widget?
    it not automatic update the temp.
    i followed some guides in this post and already changed: var locale, var source, and also changed to 2 minutes.
    but the temperature in the widget not update by itself, it keep said the same thing for the next day
    i have to respring everytime i want the temp. update

well thats great news iTJ..make a tweak to it will be very fast theme

EDIT:

iTJ mate..i want the info.plist file dont know where and what to type on the info.plist..

thanks mate
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-12-17 at 10:20 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im sure iTJ will post an official plist so I wont worry about posting mine but if you want to give a shot at making your own I just edited the "triangle" plist file that came with iconoclasm. it seems difficult but each icons positioning is just an x,y coordinate. the screen is 320 wide and 480 long
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-12-17 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks

Default Iconoclasm White Apple Layouts
    As always, when someone asks, I deliver. Here are two Iconoclasm Layouts (4 & 5 page setups ) With these layouts you can get rid of FCSB, FiveIRows, iBlank, and BlankNull. Your current icon setup may get moved around, but all you have to do is move them and they'll land in the correct locations. It does make it faster due to the fact there won't be so much on the SpringBoard now. You will still need two blank webclips for the dock.

Take the plists and drop them in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. Go to your Settings app and make sure to use the Per Page Setup and not the Uniform Setup. Let it respring and you're good as gold.

Here are some pics of the setup. (Please ignore what icons are where. I don't have the theme installed right now, because I'm working on a couple of other things at the moment.)

I do have some more icons to post later today when I get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by thienduong View Post
    can someone help me with the weather widget?
    it not automatic update the temp.
    i followed some guides in this post and already changed: var locale, var source, and also changed to 2 minutes.
    but the temperature in the widget not update by itself, it keep said the same thing for the next day
    i have to respring everytime i want the temp. update
    Try increasing the update interval time and see it makes any changes. If that doesn't work, just post the entire weather widget and I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    well thats great news iTJ..make a tweak to it will be very fast theme

EDIT:

iTJ mate..i want the info.plist file dont know where and what to type on the info.plist..

thanks mate
    Yep here they are. I'm still working on PogoPlank as well. Just waiting on the dev to get back to me about something.

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Im sure iTJ will post an official plist so I wont worry about posting mine but if you want to give a shot at making your own I just edited the "triangle" plist file that came with iconoclasm. it seems difficult but each icons positioning is just an x,y coordinate. the screen is 320 wide and 480 long
    Yeah it took some time, but I got it setup exactly like it would be if FiveIRows and FCSB were installed. No icon label overlapping.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-12-18), Yankee0750 (2009-12-19)

Thanks

Default Congrats to littleboy
    I just noticed this and would like to give a big congrats to littleboy for achieving the #5 spot in the Most Popular Themes Of All Time on MMI category. Excellent job my man.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

yessssss! thanks so much iTJ il be giving some comment when i finish it if it will be a success

yes! it worked hehe..nice job iTJ

nwei, would love some request on page 3 of games..

5 Page Set up (original fonts)
    page3 games only the last page is Misc

COD Zombies
    Run for your lives

Red Alert
    Strategy game

Blades of Fury
    Versus Fighting

and a big icon of NOVA (the new game)

thanks mate
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-12-19 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anyone have this theme zipped? I am blocked from media fire at work but would like to play with this. Thanks.

wow all of this news sounds great! im really tryna do this update but time is not on my side,and my iphone broke so i cant test anything i make on my phone anymore. maybe over the holiday break i can get something done.

@littleboy

the iconoclasm is really great you should try it and i want your updates on white apple also mate..

especially the last page with search really amazing

Hi,
    i have a question: do you guys know how to make the game icon become big? I have 4-page white apple. The first 3 pages work perfect but i dont know why I dont have the big icon for Game page.

Quote Originally Posted by wizi View Post
    Hi,
    i have a question: do you guys know how to make the game icon become big? I have 4-page white apple. The first 3 pages work perfect but i dont know why I dont have the big icon for Game page.
    try renaming the icon mate, in exact format and caps

and if you want some request..just post them here..and littleboy and iTJ will work on it

they're very nice and also do fast work

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    try renaming the icon mate, in exact format and caps

and if you want some request..just post them here..and littleboy and iTJ will work on it

they're very nice and also do fast work
    You mean rename my game icon? or one of the name in the Theme folder? Is there an instruction for this?

Quote Originally Posted by wizi View Post
    You mean rename my game icon? or one of the name in the Theme folder? Is there an instruction for this?
    i think so mate..but dont know where..

umm, yes rename the game icon..not the theme folder

Quote Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
    I have been experiencing the same issue. I will receive a call and it won't ring. I'll see the call eventually when I check an email. It will look as though the call is still active and I have the "end call" button but the call us long gone. I have to do a respring before I can hear anything through the earpiece or speakerphone. If I try to return the call I can't hear anything but the other party can hear me.

This doesn't happen on my wife's 3G. I have a stripped down version of white apple running on her's. No springjumps or fivelrows. I just removed the time and weather widget. We'll see if that fixes it. I've been trouble shooting for a week now. Getting very frustrated. It won't happen to every call so it's hard to troubleshoot.

I'm close to just giving up and going stock. If I can't get calls to come through, I have no choice. :-(
    To those that were followng this. I removed the time/weather widget that I was running above the dock on all me pages and this fixed the issue. This is the widget that is included in the White Apple 3.0 download. Something in that widget was messing with my phone.

Hello I need the following pages:

Page0

Settings - Preferences
    Palringo - Chat with tour friends
    Facebook - Social network

Page1 (Música)

Youtube - Watch & download videos
    Alarm - Wake Up
    Camera - Say Cheese!!

Page3 (Apps)

Cydia - Download a bunch of apps
    ********** - App Store for the wicked
    WinterBoard - Change themes

An request extra, since I am Argentine I need that in the space that exists betweenamong the dock and the icons there appear the titles (Example PRINCIPALAPPS, MULTIMEDIAAPPS, etc). I leave an image as sample of what I claim.

Tahnks a lot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page1.png   -page2.png  

Thanks

Default Happy Holidays To All!
    Happy holidays to everyone!
    With my son's b-day, my b-day, and Christmas all this week, I'm going to be a little tied up with family and all. Anytime I get I'll try and get the requests done for y'all.

@ odin1978
    Did you want the apps/descriptions in English or Spanish? I only know limited Spanish, so if you want them in Spanish, just post them in Spanish and I'll see what I can do. Also, what about the image in the top menu bar? Did you want that as well?

@hellomoto_25
    I don't think the weather/date widget is the cause of it. I absolutely have nothing installed via WinterBoard and I'm still having that same issue from time to time. If that was your problem, then I'm glad it worked for you.

FYI: I'm going to submit the Iconoclasm setups to be put up on Cydia as well.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Hey,
    can any1 creat a full introduction with screenshots, where the icons must stand, and so on. The Vid´s are not properly, so i can´t understood right.

ITJ hello, I want the descriptions of the apps in English since it pleases the language. As for the bar of the top menu if there is no problem that stays as this one.

Thank you very much.

Page 167 of 179 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast