Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Default Pages for Nahiyan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahiyan View Post
    hey guys ive recently installed white apple on my phone and i edited page2 and page3 in photoshop to match my apps. after i edited the pages i tried putting them into the white apple folder but when i respring my iphone the last 2 pages are blank exect for the apps. does any1 know what the problem is??? well heres what i wanted the last 2 pages to look like:

2 Apps
    eBuddy: Chat with all your friends
    Facebook: Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Winterboard: Change your iPhone's theme

Page 3 Games:
    Elemination: Intence online FPS action
    Call of Duty: Watch out for... ZOOOMBIES!!
    **********: Download games

the last one is lnstallous
    What do you mean the pages are 'blank'? Are you saving as .PNG? Anyway try these out. Not sure about the alignment since I had to move the text slightly to the left because of the length.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png   -page2.png  
    Last edited by onyxatom; 2009-11-25 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Redo Page3...

Quote Originally Posted by nathprkr View Post
    i can't seem to find how to remove the page 0, 1,2,3 text from the springjumps anyone able to help?
    so i was going through some programs and deleted Desktop/SMSBackground from Cydia and it removed the spring jump page #s and all of the icon names I don't have the 'no undocked icon labels' checked in winterboard. anyone know how to get icon names back or know why this conflicts with Desktop/SMSBackground

hahaa thanks for the wallpapers but for page3 u spelt intense as intence xD could u fix that please? hhahah thanks anyways for the help :P

oh my bad i wrote intence in my post
    Last edited by Nahiyan; 2009-11-25 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello,
    I use the big phone, Safari and mail icon for my dock.
    Could someone translate these icons in Photoshop?

"Phone" rename in "Einstellungen"
    "Safari" rename in "Internet"
    "Mail" rename in "E-Mail"

Thanks a lot!

Ti-

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiyan View Post
    hahaa thanks for the wallpapers but for page3 u spelt intense as intence xD could u fix that please? hhahah thanks anyways for the help :P

oh my bad i wrote intence in my post
    haha, truthfully I just copied and pasted it...

enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by onyxatom; 2009-11-26 at 12:19 AM. Reason: added flixster and yahoo fantasy football icons

ok guys i have this theme set up and i like it. but when you push the view all button it takes you to another page. what do i do after i have filled this page

iTJ, I don't know if you missed my post, or if I missed your reply, but I'm just reposting it again. You sent me a folder with 4 icons that you made for the theme, when I sshed them into my phone, they had a black border around them on my springboard. Am I doing something wrong, or? This is the zip you sent me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ok guys after trying for a while i realise that this theme is just not for me. thanks for your help

hmm..iTJ and littleboy didnt get online lately

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone of you could help me with these 2 items... I have been searching for the below lockbackground with the white battery as well as a pic of the black imac below....havent been in luck. Hope you guys are able to help me out...thanks so much

Thanks

Hey guys/girls. Sorry for being absent for a couple of days. I've entertaining relatives for Thanksgiving. I'll be going through the past couple of pages to get caught up. Hope everyone had a nice holiday.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

So... you guys are awesome in here. I've been going through all of these pages for the last two weeks. My friend is out in Shanghai for business and her iPhone got stolen on the subway, so I picked her up a new one I will bring out to her in about two weeks when I go on vacation. I thought I'd pimp it out for her, so I installed a little White Apple action.

I have a few icon requests before I leave, but I haven't found where the original .png files are located on the phone... could someone kindly point me to the correct directory?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Hey guys/girls. Sorry for being absent for a couple of days. I've entertaining relatives for Thanksgiving. I'll be going through the past couple of pages to get caught up. Hope everyone had a nice holiday.
    its alright iTJ

takecare also we'll wait

Hey guys (and girls),
    In addition to my above icon request post, I need some insight from you. I've installed WAhd on two iphones now, but i've been experiencing quite a few issues with the stability of both phones. Could you tell me your thoughts/experiences with the points below?

1-The white apple loading (power up) screen takes about 50 seconds to load, whereas a stock iphone takes only 20 seconds.

2-Both WA phones will drop calls intermittantly, where my stock iphone would not

3-Both WA phones will drop calls intermittantly while multi-tasking, like when a call comes in and i switch over to maps or another app

4-I'm having trouble sending MMSs... i often have to resend multiple times or reboot in order to get them to go through

5-Sometimes the phone will just start acting funny... slow or i wont be able to zoom in safari, or little bugs like that.

Has anyone else experienced things like these, or do you have any remedies for me? Is it just normal? (BTW, both phones were restored and WA and its components are the only additional things installed, so its not like i have a bunch of shady apps installed and running, messing things up.

Your help is sincerely appreciated... hopefully i can get these issues resolved before leaving for China in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydoggster View Post
    Hey guys (and girls),
    In addition to my above icon request post, I need some insight from you. I've installed WAhd on two iphones now, but i've been experiencing quite a few issues with the stability of both phones. Could you tell me your thoughts/experiences with the points below?

1-The white apple loading (power up) screen takes about 50 seconds to load, whereas a stock iphone takes only 20 seconds.

2-Both WA phones will drop calls intermittantly, where my stock iphone would not

3-Both WA phones will drop calls intermittantly while multi-tasking, like when a call comes in and i switch over to maps or another app

4-I'm having trouble sending MMSs... i often have to resend multiple times or reboot in order to get them to go through

5-Sometimes the phone will just start acting funny... slow or i wont be able to zoom in safari, or little bugs like that.

Has anyone else experienced things like these, or do you have any remedies for me? Is it just normal? (BTW, both phones were restored and WA and its components are the only additional things installed, so its not like i have a bunch of shady apps installed and running, messing things up.

Your help is sincerely appreciated... hopefully i can get these issues resolved before leaving for China in two weeks.

I have experience #1 with this theme as well as others. You can remove those images if it's a problem. Just delete the default.png from the themes/white apple.them/folders. Not sure about your other problems though. I wouldn't think a theme would cause those types of problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-ejtsch View Post
    Hello,
    I use the big phone, Safari and mail icon for my dock.
    Could someone translate these icons in Photoshop?

"Phone" rename in "Einstellungen"
    "Safari" rename in "Internet"
    "Mail" rename in "E-Mail"

Thanks a lot!

Ti-
    I'll see what I can do. Did you want the descriptions in English, changed to German, or none at all?

Quote Originally Posted by onyxatom View Post
    haha, truthfully I just copied and pasted it...

enjoy!
    Thanks for helping. Good job on the icons,

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    iTJ, I don't know if you missed my post, or if I missed your reply, but I'm just reposting it again. You sent me a folder with 4 icons that you made for the theme, when I sshed them into my phone, they had a black border around them on my springboard. Am I doing something wrong, or? This is the zip you sent me.
    The black border is because you most likely replaced the icon in the actual app and not in the theme. Take the icons and rename them to match the way it's spelled on the SpringBoard. After they're renamed place them in the "Icons" folder in the White Apple theme. Respring and it should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by teof View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone of you could help me with these 2 items... I have been searching for the below lockbackground with the white battery as well as a pic of the black imac below....havent been in luck. Hope you guys are able to help me out...thanks so much
    Here are the four black Macs I made. I'll have to locate the battery.

So... you guys are awesome in here. I've been going through all of these pages for the last two weeks. My friend is out in Shanghai for business and her iPhone got stolen on the subway, so I picked her up a new one I will bring out to her in about two weeks when I go on vacation. I thought I'd pimp it out for her, so I installed a little White Apple action.

I have a few icon requests before I leave, but I haven't found where the original .png files are located on the phone... could someone kindly point me to the correct directory?

Thanks!
    If you navigate to /var/mobile/Applications that will get you to where the App Store apps are. There will be folders that are spelled completely wacky, but the apps are in there. Go inside each app and look for icon.png. That is usually the icon pic, but some of them may vary, like Zenonia, the icon pic is called "Zenonia-icon.png". Majority of them will have icon in the name.

If you navigate to /var/stash/Applications that will get you to where the stock apps and jailbroken apps are. Once again, look inside each app and locate the appropriate icon pic.

Once you do that, just put them in a ZIP folder and post them and I can hopefully get them done before you leave.

NOTE: Some images might be encoded, but don't worry about that. I can decode them, so just send them the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    its alright iTJ

takecare also we'll wait
    I'm close to finishing it. I'm working on the dock icons now. Still can't figure out what to do for the folder icon though.

Hey guys (and girls),

I don't think it's a theme issue.
    I know #1 will be experienced if you're using a very complete theme, because WinterBoard has to replace a lot of images which will slow the device down some, but I don't notice it much anymore.

As for the rest of them, I haven't experienced those. The only thing I have had an issue with and I know it's not a theme issue, because I've used other themes and it still happens, is that I won't drop calls, but sometimes when I try to answer the phone, I can't hear anybody, but they can hear me and then I have to reboot the phone to get it to work right again. I don't know what causes that. By the way, what model iPhones are you using?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bmessages.png   -bmessages1.png   -bmessages2.png   -bmessages3.png  
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

wow really mate? can't wait..been on a stock skin on my iphone since i see your pogoplank theme

anyway folder icon? hmm..thats hard, maybe you can try a apple icon and a tezt "HD" inside? hehe..

well its up to you on the design mate
    i'll just wait wait and wait hehe

Thanks

hi can anyone make a agilemessenger icon for me? Thanks in advance.

iTJ,
    Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated. I'll go in and pull out those icon files. Onyx, thanks for your input too. As for my issues of intermittent dropping of signal while i'm talking or multi-tasking, I've done some searches and have seen the same problems experienced among others who used blackra1n and blacksn0w to JB and UL. I'm on a 3GS 32gb with 3.1.2 and AT&T with the latest carrier update (as far i know), and i used blackra1n and blacksn0w to JB and UL via my win xp pro PC. Has anyone else used these same methods? Is there a better way to JB and UL that you guys are using and not experiencing problems with? Should I just fork out the dough and purchase a legit UL program? Let me know what you guys think, I really hope to remedy this situation before I deliver the phone across the world.

Much thanks.

Can someone make me a C64 icon?(I had problems making my own.)

Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast