Page 162 of 179 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post

Yep sure am. Check this out.

It's all good. I was kind of liking the Stack look as well. Take a look at the screenshots above and let me know if I need to make any changes. I'm not saying anything is set in stone, just let me know what your opinion is. I'm not going to release anything unless you're 100% satisfied. I want it to live up to your standard.

Looks great!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yankee0750 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-11-13)

It's all good. I was kind of liking the Stack look as well. Take a look at the screenshots above and let me know if I need to make any changes. I'm not saying anything is set in stone, just let me know what your opinion is. I'm not going to release anything unless you're 100% satisfied. I want it to live up to your standard.
    iTJ mate..my opinion..can you make icons on the dock make smaller? i think its too big hehe..and put also a short description like on the 3icondock

hope you can try it mate whooooo!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    EDIT: OK, works perfectly now after re-installing LockInfo and White Apple theme...just some corrupted configs I guess!
    I'm glad to here you got it working.

Perfect - thanks!!!!

I'm being lazy now but where exactly do I place this Widget (which folders do I grab)? Copy the /Private folder + Widget.html into my AppleWhite HD theme folder?

EDIT: This is correct - works perfectly now. I've even managed to edit the Widget.html to change the clock display from 12hr-AM/PM format to 24hr format. Also changed the display font of time/date to what I want (NeoTech) plus the weather icon set. But I can't for all my novice editing find the setting for changing the font for the weather/temp display????

Here's what my page now looks like - please note the difference in the Weather/Date widget font types left vs right object?
    Ok go to Private/WeatherWidget/Private/Stylesheets/myopia.css. In the css file where ever it says "font-family", just replace it with the NeoTech font you want just like you did in the Widget.html.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    iTJ mate..my opinion..can you make icons on the dock make smaller? i think its too big hehe..and put also a short description like on the 3icondock

hope you can try it mate whooooo!
    I'll see what I can do. I'm going to start packaging everything up in the next day or so and I'll work on the icons. I'm going to try and get to some of the requests I've been putting off to work on the PogoPlank theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Looks great!!!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CHICOHONDA91 View Post
    impresive..
    Thanks!
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-13 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Added Quote
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

iTJ, did u gt a chance to take a look at the tiger woods icon?

Thanks,
    R

Ok go to Private/WeatherWidget/Private/Stylesheets/myopia.css. In the css file where ever it says "font-family", just replace it with the NeoTech font you want just like you did in the Widget.html...
    Perfect!!! iTJ, you rock!!! Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post

Thanks,
    R
    I haven't gotten to it, because I got wrapped up in my PogoPlank theme, but I'm going to get to the requests tonight and tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Perfect!!! iTJ, you rock!!! Thanks a lot.
    No problem.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

What we now need is just more and more white icons similar to what iLLUMINE theme currectly has...

Thanks

What we now need is just more and more white icons similar to what iLLUMINE theme currectly has...
    Yeah themes like ILLUMINE, Orbz, Glass Orbs, and some others have tons of icons and are fairly easy to make, but the White icons do take a little bit of time to make them. It's not as easy as taking the icon and placing an overlay on it. Now don't get me wrong the other themes are great and I used Orbz for the longest time. I've themed all the apps I own, but now its up to people to request some new ones to add to the list. If you have any of your own you want made, just the ZIP the pics in a folder and I'll be happy to make them.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

okay so here is what you guys will hoepfully be seeing in this small update.

1. Updated Wallpaper (pressed in effect and boarder around the icon area)
    2. Functional Search Tab (Drop down menu just as the one seen on the apple website)
    3. Stacks w/ itjs mod
    4. Icons with descriptions built in therfore removing the need of custom wallpapers having to be made.

Number four im still thinking about though im not sure. What do you guys think? I mean you wont have to make wallpapers just to make this theme now and you can move icons wherever you want them, but they text besides them would be whatever I decide to make it say. But i could include psd's for those who really want to edit the text besides the icon. LEt me hear your thoughts

If i decide to add more ill let you guys know

Nice,what do you think about the white apple text if it had an inner shadow so it looks like it was indented into the wallpaper rather than a drop shadow? And yeah any setting icons or theme icons that you have made since the last update if you have them would be great.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-11-13 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

iptfan (2009-11-14), Yankee0750 (2009-11-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

2. Functional Search Tab (Drop down menu just as the one seen on the apple website)
    3. Stacks w/ itjs mod
    4. Icons with descriptions built in therfore removing the need of custom wallpapers having to be made.

Number four im still thinking about though im not sure. What do you guys think? I mean you wont have to make wallpapers just to make this theme now and you can move icons wherever you want them, but they text besides them would be whatever I decide to make it say. But i could include psd's for those who really want to edit the text besides the icon. LEt me hear your thoughts

Nice,what do you think about the white apple text if it had an inner shadow so it looks like it was indented into the wallpaper rather than a drop shadow? And yeah any setting icons or theme icons that you have made since the last update if you have them would be great.
    The the wallpaper was just something I was playing with, it just looked empty when a category wasn't selected. What do you think about the folder icon? I'm just not 100% satisfied with it. I'm just at a loss with it and it sucks that it can't be any bigger.

Yeah I'll package those things up and email them to you. I'm leaving work in just a few. It's not a ton of stuff, but it may help some people out.

I do have a couple of question:
    About #2, how would the drop down menu work?
    About #4, what kind of style will the new icons have?
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-14 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added questions
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

3. Stacks w/ itjs mod

Looks really good. Looking forward to it

The the wallpaper was just something I was playing with, it just looked empty when a category wasn't selected. What do you think about the folder icon? I'm just not 100% satisfied with it. I'm just at a loss with it and it sucks that it can't be any bigger.

Yeah I'll package those things up and email them to you. I'm leaving work in just a few. It's not a ton of stuff, but it may help some people out.

I do have a couple of question:
    About #2, how would the drop down menu work?
    About #4, what kind of style will the new icons have?
    For #2 i was thinking about that. So far i think its gunna be a springjump to page 5 with the the drop the menu and then the icons would have to be positioned/made just for the drop menu for them to be functional. Kinda sorta like the ones alot of people have been doing lately on the mac themes.

#4: Icons would be exactly the same except next to the icon would be the icon name/description/view all. Meaning those things wouldn't be attached to the wallpaper anymore but attached to the icon now. Do you get what im saying

*WAs browsing around the apple website for some new ideas and thought about making a variation too the dock to make it look something like the bottom part of the homepage of apples website. thoughts,comments,suggestions?

disregard the icons in the docks but focus on the new design of the dock itself. And instead of it saying like "The new macbook" it would be Phone and with description just like on the old dock
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-11-14 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

For #2 i was thinking about that. So far i think its gunna be a springjump to page 5 with the the drop the menu and then the icons would have to be positioned/made just for the drop menu for them to be functional. Kinda sorta like the ones alot of people have been doing lately on the mac themes.

#4: Icons would be exactly the same except next to the icon would be the icon name/description/view all. Meaning those things wouldn't be attached to the wallpaper anymore but attached to the icon now. Do you get what im saying

*WAs browsing around the apple website for some new ideas and thought about making a variation too the dock to make it look something like the bottom part of the homepage of apples website. thoughts,comments,suggestions?

disregard the icons in the docks but focus on the new design of the dock itself. And instead of it saying like "The new macbook" it would be Phone and with description just like on the old dock
    Oh ok, I gotcha. That's not a bad idea.

I like the dock idea, but what if you made a transparent dock and made each icon it's own little window w/ pic and description instead of one solid window?
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

and about the icon folders itj, i think they look okay, I understand why you wouldn't be 100% though. Something about them is a bit off to me too. And yeah if they could've been bigger it would have been better

Oh ok, I gotcha. That's not a bad idea.

I like the dock idea, but what if you made a transparent dock and made each icon it's own little window w/ pic and description instead of one solid window?
    Yeah i like that idea. Ill post another mock up with that look to it later hopefully
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-11-14 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

and about the icon folders itj, i think they look okay, I understand why you wouldn't be 100% though. Something about them is a bit off to me too. And yeah if they could've been bigger it would have been better

Yeah i like that idea. Ill post another mock up with that look to it later hopefully
    Yeah I'm going to think of something else. I'm going to take a day or two away from the PogoPlank theme to think about it and get some of the requests done. Maybe it will give me time to come up with something different.

All right cool.

Oh by the way, I emailed you the new Setting icons I themed. Some of them I may have already sent you, so there might be duplicates. Nothing has changed with the duplicates, I just couldn't remember which ones I sent before.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

@littleboy

i really like the search mod that you do mate

@iTJ and littleboy

what a teamwork

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iptfan View Post
    Could someone make me some wallpapers please?

Thanks in advance
    Sorry for the wait, but here are your pages.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post

Thanks,
    R
    Here's your icon.

@ IndelibleConcept

Here are black dock icons. I hope they work for you. They should be aligned correctly.
    Phone

Safari

Mail

@ NGLZL

Here are three more icons.
    eBuddy

ProxyPal

TweetDeck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png   -safari_1.png   -safari_2.png   -mail.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

iptfan (2009-11-14), NGLZL (2009-11-14)

...If you have any of your own you want made, just the ZIP the pics in a folder and I'll be happy to make them.
    Fantastic - thank you sir! Will zip them and post the link here momentarily. In the meantime I'm using the Illumine icons just to add some contrast to this white theme and am loving the result so will stick with it for a while. Yes, defeats purpose of all-white theme but hey its down to personal mix I guess. Please look here:

Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-14 at 07:58 AM.

Hi, would need some help on how to get the time to display properly on the lower middle area of the phone... the wallpaper.html file, from the theme folder, copied over only shows up as a black display on the phone.

Could you make a slightly more detailed tutorial than the one on pg 109..thanks alot

Page 162 of 179 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast