Page 161 of 179 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #3201
    Could someone make me some wallpapers please?
    -Page 1 (main page)
    Winterboard- Customize your iPod
    Settings- Change your settings
    Cydia- Solution to a flawed app store

    -Page 2 (media page)
    Pocket Player- A new twist on music playing
    YouTube- Watch some cool videos here
    Pictures- All your pictures here

    -Page 3 (Apps page)
    iTunes- Buy some tunes here
    What's On?- Personalized iPod
    Flashlight- What do you think?

    -Page 4 (Games page)
    Skee-Ball- Play some skee ball
    Moron Test- Are you one?
    Cube Runner- Watch out for those cubes

    Thanks in advance

  2. #3202
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Never mind. It's labled clock and weather. Thanks.

  3. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Thanks for the files, but unfortunately this happens:


    It constricts the image down to a certain size. If you have any ideas, let me know.
    looking good mate..hehe but what happened on the psd file of littleboy? the folders are small hmmm

    go go go

  4. #3204
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    How do I link my Settings to the Settings icon on Page0, for example, or wherever I may decide to create a Settings icon?

    Fantastic - thanks a lot!

    Can you please include the PSDs as well so I can teach myself some PhotoShop skills in due course? Thanks a lot again!
    When ever you find an icon you want for your Settings app, just simply save it as Settings.png and place it in your "Icons" folder and you'll be all set.

    I don't keep the PSDs for everybody, because my hard drive would be full of them with as many requests I have filled. The PSDs I use come in the download. Just look in the "PSD" folder from the download. I'll have to locate the PSD for the new "view All" button.. I've missed placed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by iptfan View Post
    Could someone make me some wallpapers please?
    Thanks in advance
    I'll get to your request shortly.

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    looking good mate..hehe but what happened on the psd file of littleboy? the folders are small hmmm

    go go go
    Those are the files littleboy sent me. The folders are constrict to a certain size and can't be bigger than the screenshot I posted. There was a update to PogoPlank to allow me to change the colors of the fonts on the folders and the apps in the list. I've got an idea and I'll hope y'all will like it. Still thinking of a folder idea though.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    iptfan (2009-11-12)

  6. #3205
    ok mate..hehe..help me with it if i got problems? hehe! thanks alot!

    we will like it much..dont worry

    release the best pogoplank theme ever

    PS: mate can you do a stack icon also? on the right dock? plz include it mate..plz plz hehe!

  7. #3206
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    ok mate..hehe..help me with it if i got problems? hehe! thanks alot!

    we will like it much..dont worry

    release the best pogoplank theme ever

    PS: mate can you do a stack icon also? on the right dock? plz include it mate..plz plz hehe!
    I'll be sure to have a Stack icon in the dock for the release.

    @ all
    With the update to PogoPlank it allows me to change the text color (which I was hoping it would allow me to do. ), so here are a couple of things I'm throwing out there. I want to know which one y'all like. Please ignore the folders and the missing wheel at the moment. I need some opinions about the list at the moment.

    1. The first list I made. The pic is a few posts above.

    2. A darker list. It is just the Stack background I made


    3. A light gray color with a border.


    Please let me know what y'all think or any suggestions. I want it to stay true to the White Apple theme.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  8. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    When ever you find an icon you want for your Settings app, just simply save it as Settings.png and place it in your "Icons" folder and you'll be all set...
    Perfect - this worked! Thanks a lot again!

  9. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I'll be sure to have a Stack icon in the dock for the release.

    @ all
    With the update to PogoPlank it allows me to change the text color (which I was hoping it would allow me to do. ), so here are a couple of things I'm throwing out there. I want to know which one y'all like. Please ignore the folders and the missing wheel at the moment. I need some opinions about the list at the moment.

    1. The first list I made. The pic is a few posts above.

    2. A darker list. It is just the Stack background I made


    3. A light gray color with a border.


    Please let me know what y'all think or any suggestions. I want it to stay true to the White Apple theme.
    Hey iTJ, Im between #1 and #2. #1 goes with the theme maybe a little bit more than the other ones, but #2 looks nicer imo.

  10. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnyaffa View Post
    ok so this is the second timei post about a weather icon....
    i see some of u still having problomes with it... so i made it easy...
    few pages back right here...i posted the grey icon and now im posting the colored icon...

    now this is the original weather app of ur phone...
    here what u need to do...
    1: make sure u place the weather.app icon on the spring bored where ever u want it.
    2: download live weather from cydia
    3: download my theme folder from Here...
    4: unzipit..
    5: ssh to ur phone... drop it in ur theme folder...
    6: make sure its on the TOP of whiteapple.theme in winterboard.
    7: make sure that ur city is the defult one inside the weather.app
    8: respring ur phone..
    9: and enjoy.

    dont forget to thank if u like...
    So does this care of the "same colour" background as the theme as well? I want to have this Weather Icon + Calendar (day/time) on a same background as the theme. I see you have that on page 106, I think but am confused with what to do...

  11. #3210
    Thanks a million iTJ! I'm so loving this theme.. fantastic job there!

    Q(^.^Q)

  12. #3211
    Post Icon requests
    ITJ:

    I have an icon request.
    The Stoneloops icon without the SALE word.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. #3212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Hey iTJ, Im between #1 and #2. #1 goes with the theme maybe a little bit more than the other ones, but #2 looks nicer imo.
    Yeah after having #3 on my phone, I'm liking #1 and #2 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by moe_12345 View Post
    So does this care of the "same colour" background as the theme as well? I want to have this Weather Icon + Calendar (day/time) on a same background as the theme. I see you have that on page 106, I think but am confused with what to do...
    Try using this weather + clock/date I posted on page 200, post #2997. All you have to do is change your location in the configureMe.js file. It will show on all of your pages.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRust View Post
    Thanks a million iTJ! I'm so loving this theme.. fantastic job there!

    Q(^.^Q)
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    ITJ:

    I have an icon request.
    The Stoneloops icon without the SALE word.

    Thanks in advance.
    Here's one I made for StoneLoops awhile back. I'll get to the others when I get caught on other requests and my PogoPlank theme. Shouldn't be to long. Just a couple of days.



    I've moddified a weather/date widget to work with the PogoPlank theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    NGLZL (2009-11-12)

  15. #3213
    I can't seem to get the new native rendering LockInfo vxxx.115 to work as Lockscreen on this...has anyone figured it out yet?


    EDIT: OK, works perfectly now after re-installing LockInfo and White Apple theme...just some corrupted configs I guess!
    Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-13 at 05:04 PM.

  16. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here's one I made for StoneLoops awhile back. I'll get to the others when I get caught on other requests and my PogoPlank theme. Shouldn't be to long. Just a couple of days.
    I will use that one. Thanks!!

    My bad, it was already on the icons from the ZIP file.

  17. #3215
    nice widgets mate but are you working on the wheel now iTJ?

  18. #3216
    Ill take a better look through the comments and stuff tomorrow but from what i saw I like number 2 with the stacks look. Also tomorrow ill post what i hope to include in the new update guys.

  19. #3217
    ok mate im excited on your updates littleboy and iTJ

  20. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    ...
    Try using this weather + clock/date I posted on page 200, post #2997. All you have to do is change your location in the configureMe.js file. It will show on all of your pages...
    Perfect - thanks!!!!

    I'm being lazy now but where exactly do I place this Widget (which folders do I grab)? Copy the /Private folder + Widget.html into my AppleWhite HD theme folder?

    EDIT: This is correct - works perfectly now. I've even managed to edit the Widget.html to change the clock display from 12hr-AM/PM format to 24hr format. Also changed the display font of time/date to what I want (NeoTech) plus the weather icon set. But I can't for all my novice editing find the setting for changing the font for the weather/temp display????

    Here's what my page now looks like - please note the difference in the Weather/Date widget font types left vs right object?

    Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-13 at 05:36 PM.

  21. #3219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    I can't seem to get the new native rendering LockInfo vxxx.115 to work as Lockscreen on this...has anyone figured it out yet?
    Sorry I can't help you there. I've never used LockInfo before. I might try it out at some point. Sorry I couldn't help.

    Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    I will use that one. Thanks!!
    My bad, it was already on the icons from the ZIP file.
    It's all good. Like I said, I'll be getting to your icons shortly.

    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    nice widgets mate but are you working on the wheel now iTJ?
    Yep sure am. Check this out.


    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Ill take a better look through the comments and stuff tomorrow but from what i saw I like number 2 with the stacks look. Also tomorrow ill post what i hope to include in the new update guys.
    It's all good. I was kind of liking the Stack look as well. Take a look at the screenshots above and let me know if I need to make any changes. I'm not saying anything is set in stone, just let me know what your opinion is. I'm not going to release anything unless you're 100% satisfied. I want it to live up to your standard.

    Oh by the way, I've themed some more icons in the Settings app. If you want them before you release the update, let me know and I'll send them right over.

    Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    Perfect - thanks!!!!
    I'm glad it worked for you. I figured it would work better, because the mod you posted was just going to change the Weather app icon and it would only appear on one page. With the widget you can have the weather + date/time on every page.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  22. #3220
    oh my god..a champion design there iTJ woo!

    new folder icon also..very neat i want that now lol

    yeah! go for the stacks mate weee!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

    iTJ (2009-11-13)

Page 161 of 179 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •