Page 160 of 179 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndelibleConcept View Post
    iTJ,

The image size for the three section doc is 320x91 and teh image size for the phone, safari, and mail png's are 193x99. When I open photo shop how do I re-size the png's?

I've included a pic of my doc to show you what I mean. Hopefully is translates.

Thanks.
    The reason its like that is because, when bigrednewton made the Black Apple mod he changed the dock from 3 icons to 4 icons. Those icons are for a 4 icon setup, not 3. As you can tell, they're smaller than the original icons. If you try to resize them to the match the three icon setup, the words on the icons will become stretched and look really weird. I can try making the black dock icons, but I can't promise on how well they'll look that the original ones.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-10 at 07:13 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by mogre1 View Post
    thanks everyone for the help
    I love your modded layout - do you mind sharing please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The reason its like that is because, when bigrednewton made the Black Apple mod he changed the dock from 3 icons to 4 icons. Those icons are for a 4 icon setup, not 3. As you can tell, they're smaller than the original icons. If you try to resize them to the match the three icon setup, the words on the icons will become stretched and look really weird. I can try making the black dock icons, but I can't promise on how well they'll look that the original ones.
    iTJ,

You've gotten me this far so I trust your skills. Also, I had the date and time with the White Apple theme, will I still be able to have that with the Black theme? So far I haven't been able to get the date and time to show up. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by IndelibleConcept; 2009-11-10 at 08:24 PM.

Hi guys, i'm new to the board. Firstly i would like to thank little boy for creating this theme. To be honest i have never jailbroken my ipod touch as i didnt see the need to but when i saw this theme, it became the sole reason for my jailbreaking. So thanks again!

I do have a quick question though, sorry if it has been answered before as i did sift through the threads but could not find a answer to it. For the lockscreen weather widget which came together with the theme, it was stated that to change the location of the weather it is tracking you just have to change the zip code in configureme.js. However i am from another country (singapore) so i have no idea how to set the widget to get weather from my country. I tried changing the zip code to Singapore, but that doesnt seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

iTJ,

You've gotten me this far so I trust your skills. Also, I had the date and time with the White Apple theme, will I still be able to have that with the Black theme? So far I haven't been able to get the date and time to show up. Thanks for the help.
    I'll see what I can do for the icons. Do you want a description on the icons or just the names?

You should be able to. You'll have to modify the html file associated with it. You'll have to change the color of the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeances View Post
    Hi guys, i'm new to the board. Firstly i would like to thank little boy for creating this theme. To be honest i have never jailbroken my ipod touch as i didnt see the need to but when i saw this theme, it became the sole reason for my jailbreaking. So thanks again!

I do have a quick question though, sorry if it has been answered before as i did sift through the threads but could not find a answer to it. For the lockscreen weather widget which came together with the theme, it was stated that to change the location of the weather it is tracking you just have to change the zip code in configureme.js. However i am from another country (singapore) so i have no idea how to set the widget to get weather from my country. I tried changing the zip code to Singapore, but that doesnt seem to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Look here to find your correct code. Just type in your location and you should be set. Don't forget to respring for the changes to take affect.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

hellomoto_25 (2009-11-10), Vengeances (2009-11-10)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'll see what I can do for the icons. Do you want a description on the icons or just the names?

You should be able to. You'll have to modify the html file associated with it. You'll have to change the color of the text.

Look here to find your correct code. Just type in your location and you should be set. Don't forget to respring for the changes to take affect.
    If you can keep the icons the way they are in teh White Apple theme that would be great.
    As far as getting the Time and date to show up, would you explain that again. The first time I did it I believe was luck. Whe you say modify the html.file what specifically do you mean? and where do I go to change the color of teh text? Thanks.

Can someone please make these wallpapers (png + html) for the named applications for me:

Page 0 - Home
    SMS (Big icon)
    NDrive - get your directions here
    ABContacts - advanced contact management
    Quick Office - your mobile office
    <View All>

Page 1 - Media
    Ipod (big Icon)
    Photo Genius - smile
    Cycorder - record videos
    Photos - view quality pictures
    <View All>

Page 2 - Apps
    App Store (Big icon)
    Bible Reader - the holy word of God
    Jelly SMS - low cost world-wide messaging
    Tweetie 2 - twittering
    <View All>

Page 3 - Games
    PlayStation 3(big icon)
    Parking Lot - can you get out of the parking lot?
    Brain Challenge 2 - train your brain everyday
    My Soccer Pro - keep track of all the soccer updates
    <View All>

Page 4 - Utilities
    Settings (Big icon)
    Cydia - downlad free apps
    Winterboard - change iPhone themes
    AppCake - download cracked apps
    <View All>

Then lastly all the <View All> icons on all the pages to please point to Page 5, and then need 5 <Return> icons to point back to Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3 and Page4.
    Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-11 at 05:04 PM.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I tried getting the codes from the website. However when it is enter, on the lockscreen the widget would not appear and in its place is a beachball (those that appear when mac hangs)It will write last updated 0/1/2 mins ago above the beach ball, but the widget would not appear. Thanks again for you help!

Double post
    Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-10 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Double post

Thanks

If you can keep the icons the way they are in teh White Apple theme that would be great.
    As far as getting the Time and date to show up, would you explain that again. The first time I did it I believe was luck. Whe you say modify the html.file what specifically do you mean? and where do I go to change the color of teh text? Thanks.
    Ok I'll get to your icons in the next day or two. Let me know which time/date you're using (one from the White Apple theme or another one)., if its one that didn't come with the White Apple theme, could you post it and I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post
    Can someone please make these wallpapers (png + html) for the named applications for me:
    I'll get to your request in the next day or two.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I tried getting the codes from the website. However when it is enter, on the lockscreen the widget would not appear and in its place is a beachball (those that appear when mac hangs)It will write last updated 0/1/2 mins ago above the beach ball, but the widget would not appear. Thanks again for you help!
    I don't have the widget on my phone at this time, but when I get home I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomoto_25 View Post
    @ iTJ.

Thanks!
    You're welcome.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

your really amazing iTJ, you keep working on all people's request here..

thats good

waiting for your pogoplank theme hehe

hi guys.. anyone mind making a wall paper for me?

Page 3 - Games

Bejeweled2 - Addictive crystal breaking fun
    Monopoly - All your money are mine!
    Tap Tap Revenge - Can't stop the beat

Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm using the one from the White Apple theme iTJ. Again, Thanks for all the help.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IndelibleConcept For This Useful Post:

bri-z (2009-11-11)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey iTJ, i have a large icon request:
    HOMERUN BATTLE 3D
    Can you put it in a white computer screen??
    Thanks

Link for pic:HOMERUN BATTLE 3D by Com2uS Corp. app detail :: 148Apps :: iPhone Application and Game Reviews and News-homerun-battle-3d.jpg
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-11-11 at 06:07 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moe5508 View Post

Then lastly all the <View All> icons on all the pages to please point to Page 5, and then need 5 <Return> icons to point back to Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3 and Page4.
    Here you go. As for the "View All" and "Return" icons, you'll have to set those up yourself. You'll have to replace the images for each SpringJump shortcut. I have the "View All" icon, but I don't have the PSD on this computer to make the "Return" one, so I'll have to make it later.

I'm sorry. Use your code you were using before. It does take awhile for it to load. It has to do with the 3.x firmware. This widget was written back on 2.x firmwares. I'll look into finding out how to recode it to work with 3.0 (coding isn't my strong point, but I'm getting better. ). If you're in need of a Lockscreen weather widget now, check this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    your really amazing iTJ, you keep working on all people's request here..

thats good

waiting for your pogoplank theme hehe
    I do what I can.
    I'm waiting on the PSD from littleboy for the folders, but this is what I did in the mean time. I took the idea of the icons and made it into a orb-like icon. Just playing around with stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRust View Post
    hi guys.. anyone mind making a wall paper for me?
    Thanks!
    Here you go. You didn't say if you were using the 4 or 5 page setup, so here is one for either of them.

I'm using the one from the White Apple theme iTJ. Again, Thanks for all the help.
    At the beginning of the html file, you should see this:
    Code:
    <html>
    <head><title>newclock</title></head>
    <style>

SPAN#clock
    {
            font-family: Helvetica;
            color: #696969;
            font-weight: Bold;
            font-size: 20;
            ]text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

SPAN#ampm
    {
            font-family: Lucida Sans;
            font-size: 15px;
            text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

TD#date
    {
            text-align: center;
            /*font-weight: Bold;*/
            font-size: 13px;
    }

</style>
    Where is says color: #696969; change it to color: #ffffff;
    Make sure you do it for each section. That will make it so the text is white and will show on the black wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Hey iTJ, i have a large icon request:
    HOMERUN BATTLE 3D
    Can you put it in a white computer screen??
    Thanks
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homerunbattle3d.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

IndelibleConcept (2009-11-11), Joshy (2009-11-11), moe5508 (2009-11-11), Vengeances (2009-11-12)

heres teh psd itj
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-11-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    heres teh psd itj
    Thanks for the files, but unfortunately this happens:

It constricts the image down to a certain size. If you have any ideas, let me know.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

How do I link my Settings to the Settings icon on Page0, for example, or wherever I may decide to create a Settings icon?

Fantastic - thanks a lot!

Here you go. As for the "View All" and "Return" icons, you'll have to set those up yourself. You'll have to replace the images for each SpringJump shortcut. I have the "View All" icon, but I don't have the PSD on this computer to make the "Return" one, so I'll have to make it later...
    Can you please include the PSDs as well so I can teach myself some PhotoShop skills in due course? Thanks a lot again!
    Last edited by moe5508; 2009-11-11 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here you go. As for the "View All" and "Return" icons, you'll have to set those up yourself. You'll have to replace the images for each SpringJump shortcut. I have the "View All" icon, but I don't have the PSD on this computer to make the "Return" one, so I'll have to make it later.

I'm sorry. Use your code you were using before. It does take awhile for it to load. It has to do with the 3.x firmware. This widget was written back on 2.x firmwares. I'll look into finding out how to recode it to work with 3.0 (coding isn't my strong point, but I'm getting better. ). If you're in need of a Lockscreen weather widget now, check this one out.

I do what I can.
    I'm waiting on the PSD from littleboy for the folders, but this is what I did in the mean time. I took the idea of the icons and made it into a orb-like icon. Just playing around with stuff.

Here you go. You didn't say if you were using the 4 or 5 page setup, so here is one for either of them.

At the beginning of the html file, you should see this:
    Code:
    <html>
    <head><title>newclock</title></head>
    <style>

SPAN#clock
    {
            font-size: 20;
            ]text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

SPAN#ampm
    {
            font-family: Lucida Sans;
            font-size: 15px;
    }

TD#date
    {
            text-align: center;
            /*font-weight: Bold;*/
            font-size: 13px;
    }

</style>
    Where is says color: #696969; change it to color: #ffffff;
    Make sure you do it for each section. That will make it so the text is white and will show on the black wallpaper.

Here you go.
    Ok iTJ, call me crazy and blind but I'm not finding any html file in the LiveClock for WhiteApple zip on page 105. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Page 160 of 179 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast