Page 16 of 179 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

where is categories app at where you have to ssh the view all icon in? I put it in the categories app I found but it didn't work. I resprung the springboard and everything. Help plz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Thanks for this as am waiting for this file to complete it for myself...

Also do you have a .psd for the dock?
    psd is in the psd folder when you download the theme

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    where is categories app at where you have to ssh the view all icon in? I put it in the categories app I found but it didn't work. I resprung the springboard and everything. Help plz!!
    var/stash/applications/categories/icons

Just a little update of what im working on
    `duplicating applications to be on more than 1 page
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-11 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-04-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Didn't mean to post that again! My bad!! iPhone is acting crazy.

Thanks I was tryin to do it from my phone, it just opens the app when I click on it using file viewer. Must gotta use pc.
    Last edited by whoadie; 2009-04-11 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

attached below are the full guide and the top navigation bar psd
    will post them on first page soon
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Help: I deleted the Lockbackground.html for my mod because with my lockscreen I wanted my clock at the top. Now I have my clock and date at the top of my lockscreen like it usually is but the color of the font is white. I want it black. Can someone help. Im sure this is simple

try going into the info.plist and looking around?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    White Apple 1.0.zip

My "Mod", not much of a mod. Just a combination of stuff from Cydia and whatnot. You'll need to rename the Hangman.png to whatever you want to use as the big game icon.

Also my Edge icon says 3g cuz I don't have data and couldn't find a transparent edge icon.
    Great mod man. You solved virtualy all of my icon needs. But can you make a jeopardy, 5th grader, iheartradio, and Brick 3D icon all 60X60 sized

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    psd is in the psd folder when you download the theme
    Thank you didn't look hard did I..

attached below are the full guide and the top navigation bar psd
    will post them on first page soon
    Thank you again also..

Also I notice that the keyboard for me doesn't show the letter enlarged when pressed. Is that correct or am I missing something?

yeah thats correct i hate that so i made it glow/highlight when you press it instead

yeah thats correct i hate that so i made it glow/highlight when you press it instead
    No worries thanks for that, good to know it wasn't my end then..

How would I then go back to showing the key when pressed then compared to yours of not showing please?

BTW - if I haven't already said thank, thank you, love the theme..

hey littleboy683, do you mind if i make a quick request? a wallpaper for the games folder. the default has everything but arcade hoops. so can you whip me up one saying

Arcade Hoops- Wet Em Up
    Crash- Drive to the finish
    RSoccer09- score your way to the top

everything is basically the same except for touchgrind, im replacing it with arcade hoops. thanks so much

I like the theme so much im just trying to get it workin =]

I got everything to work except the springjumps, but every 10 minutes or so, it would crash to safe mode and after restarting, it scrambled all the icons. After that happened about five times, i gave up completly. its a sweet theme but not worth all the hassle

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

littleboy683: Could you make a games page with just replacing touchgrind with jeopardy and soccer with tetris???...I'lll be will to donate... thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by balla123 View Post
    hey littleboy683, do you mind if i make a quick request? a wallpaper for the games folder. the default has everything but arcade hoops. so can you whip me up one saying

Arcade Hoops- Wet Em Up
    Crash- Drive to the finish
    RSoccer09- score your way to the top

everything is basically the same except for touchgrind, im replacing it with arcade hoops. thanks so much

I like the theme so much im just trying to get it workin =]
    Hard one because of Arcade Hoops being a long name, so not sure if this is any good for ya. Let me know as am happy to edit for ya..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-11 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    littleboy683: Could you make a games page with just replacing touchgrind with jeopardy and soccer with tetris???...I'lll be will to donate... thanks in advance!
    What would like though for the brief description of each game to show?

alright thanks scooterpig, if so, can you make it just say "Hoops." cause Arcade Hoops is way long. =]

alright thanks scooterpig, if so, can you make it just say "Hoops." cause Arcade Hoops is way long. =]
    Go back a page to my previous post and see if that's any good. Changed the png for ya..

Sweet thanks alot. =] Do you have the theme already installed and running?

Sweet thanks alot. =] Do you have the theme already installed and running?
    No worries and yes I do, just making my own edits for myself though..

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    I got everything to work except the springjumps, but every 10 minutes or so, it would crash to safe mode and after restarting, it scrambled all the icons. After that happened about five times, i gave up completly. its a sweet theme but not worth all the hassle
    hahaha i know what you mean its happened to me before too and i must say it is very annoying, im looking for a fix so all the icons go back to their original spots

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    Sure but i need a very small description of what you want it to say under the app name please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-11 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 16 of 179 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast