Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

I am stuck at the step wherein i am supposed to replace the icons with the most used apps with the place holder.
    Am i supposed to delete the place holder and then put the prefered icons in place of the deleted place holder.
    Each time i try to do that.. once i delete the place holder, all the other icons on the springboard also move all along.

Please help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holyindian View Post
    I am stuck at the step wherein i am supposed to replace the icons with the most used apps with the place holder.
    Am i supposed to delete the place holder and then put the prefered icons in place of the deleted place holder.
    Each time i try to do that.. once i delete the place holder, all the other icons on the springboard also move all along.

Please help.
    Yeah whenever you remove a icon/place holder from the SpringBoard, the icons behind it shifts forward. Try starting on the first page and working backwards.

This is a quick setup of PogoPlank. Now don't focus on the wheel and folders (I haven't gotten that far). I want to know about the Dock and the Docked Icons. Yes or No? Change it?
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

holyindian (2009-11-06)

iTJ i prefer like the black modded apple..4 icons on dock..smaller icon but looks good

go ITJ

like this dock but not black color..the best is white

if you can do a five icons on the dock..like what you said, it will get crowded..so 4 icon dock will do maybe
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-11-06 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Yeah whenever you remove a icon/place holder from the SpringBoard, the icons behind it shifts forward. Try starting on the first page and working backwards.

This is a quick setup of PogoPlank. Now don't focus on the wheel and folders (I haven't gotten that far). I want to know about the Dock and the Docked Icons. Yes or No? Change it?
    Thanks for your reply iTJ, i thought that i am the only victim of this pain.
    ANyways, on one of the forums, i read that there was an easier way to make this Apple HD theme work. Is there actually any other way actually??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    iTJ i prefer like the black modded apple..4 icons on dock..smaller icon but looks good

go ITJ

if you can do a five icons on the dock..like what you said, it will get crowded..so 4 icon dock will do maybe
    I'll see what I can do. I've got to get some sleep. I'll work on it tomorrow after work. Plus, I have 3-day weekend off of work, so I'll have plenty of time to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by holyindian View Post
    Thanks for your reply iTJ, i thought that i am the only victim of this pain.
    ANyways, on one of the forums, i read that there was an easier way to make this Apple HD theme work. Is there actually any other way actually??
    Unless you used the automatic setup system using the SpringBack file, there isn't a quicker way. My phone crashed a few days ago and I had to setup the theme again. I've never gotten use to the automatic setup, so I just did mine manually. I've gotten so use to setting up this theme, I can set it up in about 45-50 minutes from scratch. The automatic setup is the fastest way unless you know what you're doing.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-06 at 06:01 AM.

I'll see what I can do. I've got to get some sleep. I'll work on it tomorrow after work. Plus, I have 3-day weekend off of work, so I'll have plenty of time to work on it.
    very nice hehe..

i think you gonna finish it on 1 day only haha!

ok mate..slipwell..

go ITJ

here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock1.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CHICOHONDA91 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-06)

Quote Originally Posted by CHICOHONDA91 View Post
    here you go
    its nice mate

lets see what can iTJ do with his design with the pogoplank

if you dont want a laggy springboard..pogoplank answers it hehe

so it will be great if there is a white apple pogoplank

I have been trying to use "The Weather Channel"(TWC) icon and as long as I have the weather icon under the settings tab set to "off", the icon on the springboard changes to the White Apple style of icon. But if I turn the weather icon setting to "on" it displays the normal colored TWC icon with the desired effect of having the temperature on the icon. How can I get the temperature to show on the icon and have the White Apple style of icon?

Thanks

very nice hehe..

i think you gonna finish it on 1 day only haha!

ok mate..slipwell..
    LOL I'm not sure about that. When I'm finished I'll post it in a new thread, so I'm not taking over littleboy thread.

Here's a little update. I had a few minutes before work to do something. It's just the list image on the side.

I'm going to work on it again tonight, but I'm going to get some of the requests done first. Let me know what you.

Quote Originally Posted by jwavec View Post
    I have been trying to use "The Weather Channel"(TWC) icon and as long as I have the weather icon under the settings tab set to "off", the icon on the springboard changes to the White Apple style of icon. But if I turn the weather icon setting to "on" it displays the normal colored TWC icon with the desired effect of having the temperature on the icon. How can I get the temperature to show on the icon and have the White Apple style of icon?
    That's a really good question. I'm not sure what the problem is because, I haven't tried it on another app beside the original weather app. I'll see what I can find out.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Here's a little update. I had a few minutes before work to do something. It's just the list image on the side.

I'm going to work on it again tonight, but I'm going to get some of the requests done first. Let me know what you.

Looking good iTJ. I wonder what you going to do with the categories wheel.

Would someone be so kind as to point me to a tutorial on how to resize icons with photoshop. I have looked everywhere and can't find exactly what I need to do it. I have an icon from the illumine theme that I want to resize to use in the white apple theme. I like the look of the illumine theme....just need it to be 50x50 not 64x64.

Thanks

go ITJ

Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Looking good iTJ. I wonder what you going to do with the categories wheel.
    Yeah I'm thinking of something. If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jwavec View Post
    Would someone be so kind as to point me to a tutorial on how to resize icons with photoshop. I have looked everywhere and can't find exactly what I need to do it. I have an icon from the illumine theme that I want to resize to use in the white apple theme. I like the look of the illumine theme....just need it to be 50x50 not 64x64.
    When you're in Photoshop, go the top menu bar Image -> Image Size. Put in the desired size and you're all set.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-06 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

I have one icon that will not change to the correct one it is the "TWC"(the weather channel) icon. I have checked the exact spelling multiple times and it stays as the colored icon instead of to the white apple icon that is in the icon folder of the white apple theme. Any suggestions on fixing this?
    Last edited by jwavec; 2009-11-07 at 06:40 AM.

Like this?

Yeah I'm thinking of something. If you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them out there.

When you're in Photoshop, go the top menu bar Image -> Image Size. Put in the desired size and you're all set.

yeah mate! great dock! hehe..more updates please

excited on your updates hahaha!

EDIT: for the wheel, i think there should be written "White Apple HD" inside, then the folder? hmm..can't think of any style haha!
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-11-07 at 02:21 AM.

Work in progress..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0070.png  

yeah mate! great dock! hehe..more updates please

excited on your updates hahaha!

EDIT: for the wheel, i think there should be written "White Apple HD" inside, then the folder? hmm..can't think of any style haha!
    Here is is the dock for 6 icon in that style if anyone needs. It's the one that I currently use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

Quote Originally Posted by CHICOHONDA91 View Post
    Work in progress..
    Very promising!
    Last edited by onyxatom; 2009-11-08 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not sure who to request this of.....

This is the first theme that has tempted me to start messing around with my theme. My wife hates you all. ;-)
    If it's possible to get this in both the white and black.

You guys rock.

Page 0:
    Camera - Be ready to smile.
    Maps - Find where you are in the world.
    Settings - Change your mind?

Page 1: (Media)
    Shazam - Name that tune.
    You Tube - Watch YouTube.
    Pictures - View high quality pics.

Page 2: (Apps)
    Aim - Chat with all your friends.
    Calculator - Something doesn't add up.
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's theme.

Page 3: (Games
    Real Soccer - He shoots..........He scores.
    Tiger Woods - What's your tee time?
    Madden - He could go all the way.
    Last edited by hellomoto_25; 2009-11-08 at 05:51 AM.

could you make the wheel look like the picture i posted before? I have the psd still if you want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pogoplank2.png  

Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast