Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by onyxatom View Post
    Hi ITJ,

It would appear you are the one to give the most thanks to. Appreciate all the work. I thought that allrecipes was a bit funny. Hoped it was just me. I'll fix it after work.

If possible, can you point me in the direction of how to make icons with reflections to match those in this theme? Is there an action, filter, or something else I can use? Sorry if this has been covered already but this thread is quite long!
    This is the reflecting program i use. Its very easy just drag with png file you want to reflect into the box and it does it for you. you can even drag several at once.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

mentality21 (2009-11-03), onyxatom (2009-11-04)

iTj have you gotten a chance to test out stacks stacks with the theme yet? I wanna make a small update/final update once stacks is fully functional with this theme.

Building off itjs pogo plank idea..
    obviously needs editing just throwing it out there though

Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-11-03 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    Here they are, there should be four in there, Madden NFL, NBA Live, RF10, and Tweetie 2.
    Ok. I'll get to them when I get off work. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    iTj have you gotten a chance to test out stacks stacks with the theme yet? I wanna make a small update/final update once stacks is fully functional with this theme.

I was getting ready to try it out last night, but I did something stupid and had to restore/rejailbreak my iPhone last night. I'm going to work on it tonight.

Is that just a mock up of Pogo Plank or are you actually running it? I've never used it before. I was going to PM you last night to ask about the Pogo Plank idea. With your permission, I'd like to give it a shot in my spare time.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-04 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Removed image
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

yeah sure you can go ahead you have my permission. And it is just a quick mock up i made, i am not running it nor have ever tried it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-11-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mudslag View Post
    Something is wrong, when I go into MobileTerminal it just crashes back to the main screen.
    One thing I just realized that might be different. Before, I was on 3.0, but last night I screwed up my iPhone (being stupid ) and resulted in restoring/rejailbreaking, which of course I had to upgrade to 3.1.2. As I was going back through making sure I had everything back on my iPhone and trying Stack again, it worked without a problem. The difference I just recalled, is that I have something called Ruby installed via Cydia. I'm not 100% sure if that makes a difference, but I had no problem installing Stack with it. It is something that is used with MobileTerminal when downloading stuff with dTunes. I don't use dTunes anymore, but decided to keep it installed. Try it out and get back to me and let me know the outcome.

yeah sure you can go ahead you have my permission. And it is just a quick mock up i made, i am not running it nor have ever tried it.
    Alright cool! Thanks! I'm not making any promises on any type of release date of it, as I'm going to make sure this theme is finished first and its just something I'll put together in my spare time. With the holidays coming up and having a little one running around the house asking for everything for Christmas, I'm not sure how much spare time I'll have. LOL But, I'll always have time help out here.

The few minutes I had on my lunch break, I was digging through my iPhone (iFile is a modder's best friend ) and the Stack mod is going to be easy to transfer from my old mod to the new one. When I get home tonight and finish re-setting up my theme and making sure everything is in order, I'll post the mod with instructions. It going to be very simple, as the old images will work (I think ) with the new update. I'll post pics as well.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-03 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

this is very nice littleboy hope you and itj can work together with this pogoplank

Thanks bud. Much appreciated.

This is the reflecting program i use. Its very easy just drag with png file you want to reflect into the box and it does it for you. you can even drag several at once.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by onyxatom; 2009-11-04 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Good job on the icons. They look good. The only thing I noticed was the circle on AllRecipes looks a little funny to me. Otherwise, fantastic job.
    Scaling down a circle that small has issues. I think I have corrected it. Let me know what you think.

To All: I'm just throwing this idea out there. I know PogoPlank is a new mod available on Cydia (paid) and I personally haven't used it and have no clue how it works. But this is my question, what if I made a White Apple PogoPlank mod? Would that be anything anybody would use. Of course, I'd ask littleboy before even proceeding. Any feedback is appreciated.
    PogoPlank looks kick ***! So to answer your question. YES we would absolutely use a PogoPlang White Apple mod!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Cool The White Apple Stack Mod has Arrived!!!!!
    Ok. As promised, I've put together a mod for the new Stack update. The mod changes the Stacks into the "View All" button and also has a custom background. I couldn't make the background a lighter color due to the app text displayed in the Stack. Here is each page of my setup w/ the Stack mod. Don't worry, if you have a lot of apps, the Stacks scroll as well.

I've got all my icons themed except the two new one I just got.

Ok now to set it up. I would recommend turning off the theme to make things easier. First, of course, you'll need to download the new version of Stack from littleboy's post on page 205. Also, be sure to have MobileTerminal installed (if MobileTerminal crashes, try installing Ruby, both from Cydia). Also, you need Poof or SBSetting (I'll explain later). After you download the deb file, SSH it to /var/mobile. Now open MobileTerminal and type the following:
    Code:
    su root
    alpine
    dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    Note: "alpine" is the default password used to SSH to your device. If you changed it, be sure to use your new password. Also, when you type in your password, it won't show on the screen. That's normal.

Now make sure you have 4 empty spaces on your second page (Page1) and respring. You should now have 4 Stacks on your SpringBoard. Now take your icons and place them into the Stacks you want. To make things easier, you can rename the Stacks to keep thing organized. When you get your icons in the Stacks that you want, you'll need to use either Poof or SBSettings to hide the icons you put into the Stacks. Even when an icon is in the Stack, it will still appear on the SpringBoard. Once thats done, you can move the Stacks to the pages you want.

Ok, you got the Stacks setup, now it time to change the images. First, go to the Settings -> Stack-> Display as and change it to Image. Download the package provided and SSH the images in the following places:
    Take the images from the Stack app folder and SSH them to /var/stash/Applications/Stack.app. You need to place them in all 4 Stack.app folders on your device.
    Take the images from the MobileStack folder and SSH them to /Library/MobileStack.

Finally, respring and you should have your new Stack mod. Enjoy!!!!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll get to the other requests tomorrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-04), IndelibleConcept (2009-11-04), Mangoosta (2009-11-04)

WOW great job iTJ
    really amazing

@littleboy

are you gonna make a white apple pogoplank theme?
    that would be great if the 3 icon docks are Stacks

I posted an Icon pack back around page 200 or lower (Sorry I don't remember which page it was on ). As for the Text on the pages, are you referring to the black text and just changing it to grey? Download MIM (Make It Mine) from Cydia, open it up, and where it says "Carrier" leave it blank, exit out, and it should change back to normal.
    no i meant you know how the apps dont have labels on them? cant seem to find out whats what when im trying to find an app know what i mean? thanks MIM worked.

also how do i change the unlock sound?
    Last edited by merbiyatch; 2009-11-04 at 03:27 PM.

Hi iTJ

Thank you for your awesome White Apple Stack!

Can you please share your Scrolling Text with White Apple HD ?

Thanks in advance.

Ok. As promised, I've put together a mod for the new Stack update. The mod changes the Stacks into the "View All" button and also has a custom background.
    So damn sexy hahaha. This completes the white apple theme. Will be doing one final update that will include these stacks and maybe some other small stuff, idk when though but it will be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    WOW great job iTJ
    really amazing

@littleboy

um yeah im gunna work on it; ever since itj mentioned the idea i got really interested in it so I will probably work on it here and there.

so to make things clear and simple

To Do
    *A white apple update
    *Work on pogo plank theme
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-11-04 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-05)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ok now to set it up. I would recommend turning off the theme to make things easier. First, of course, you'll need to download the new version of Stack from littleboy's post on page 205. Also, be sure to have MobileTerminal installed (if MobileTerminal crashes, try installing Ruby, both from Cydia). Also, you need Poof or SBSetting (I'll explain later). After you download the deb file, SSH it to /var/mobile. Now open MobileTerminal and type the following:
    Code:
    su root
    alpine
    dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    Note: "alpine" is the default password used to SSH to your device. If you changed it, be sure to use your new password. Also, when you type in your password, it won't show on the screen. That's normal.

Now make sure you have 4 empty spaces on your second page (Page1) and respring. You should now have 4 Stacks on your SpringBoard. Now take your icons and place them into the Stacks you want. To make things easier, you can rename the Stacks to keep thing organized. When you get your icons in the Stacks that you want, you'll need to use either Poof or SBSettings to hide the icons you put into the Stacks. Even when an icon is in the Stack, it will still appear on the SpringBoard. Once thats done, you can move the Stacks to the pages you want.

Ok, you got the Stacks setup, now it time to change the images. First, go to the Settings -> Stack-> Display as and change it to Image. Download the package provided and SSH the images in the following places:
    Take the images from the Stack app folder and SSH them to /var/stash/Applications/Stack.app. You need to place them in all 4 Stack.app folders on your device.
    Take the images from the MobileStack folder and SSH them to /Library/MobileStack.

Finally, respring and you should have your new Stack mod. Enjoy!!!!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll get to the other requests tomorrow.

i need help.. when i type in the dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    it says error cannot access archive..

um yeah im gunna work on it; ever since itj mentioned the idea i got really interested in it so I will probably work on it here and there.

To Do
    *A white apple update

ok mate..yehey! hehe..i'll wait for that pogoplank theme also

Do most of you use categories for this theme or use the springjump to take you to the page the rest of your apps are on?
    Last edited by jwavec; 2009-11-05 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    WOW great job iTJ
    really amazing

@littleboy

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
    I'm actually going to start working on the PogoPlank version of White Apple this weekend. With PogoPlank you won't need Stack. Everything will already be put into a category like structure. I downloaded it today to see what it is like and its pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by merbiyatch View Post
    no i meant you know how the apps dont have labels on them? cant seem to find out whats what when im trying to find an app know what i mean? thanks MIM worked.

also how do i change the unlock sound?
    The info.plist in the theme disables the labels. The reason being, is that the pages have the name and description already on it, so no need for the labels. There isn't a way to have some labels and not on others. If you get confused on which apps are what, I would suggest using Stack or CategoriesSB. I've only used Stack and the mod of it is on the previous page. Stack is a free download and you can get it on Page 205. The install instructions are on the previous page with the mod.

For the sounds, they're in the UISounds folder. The unlock sound is called unlock.caf. You'll need to replace it with another .caf sound file. I haven't messed with sound files (yet. ), so I'm not sure how to create a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    Hi iTJ

Thank you for your awesome White Apple Stack!

Can you please share your Scrolling Text with White Apple HD ?

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'll post the scrolling text when I get home.

So damn sexy hahaha. This completes the white apple theme. Will be doing one final update that will include these stacks and maybe some other small stuff, idk when though but it will be coming.

To Do
    *A white apple update
    I'm glad it meets your approval.

I downloaded PogoPlank today and was digging through the files and it's not going to be that difficult (I hope not). One thing I did notice is that its going to have to be a combination of a PogoPlank theme and a modified version of White Apple's WinterBoard theme. It shouldn't take long to do. One thing I did notice is the folders on the wheel are all going to have to be uniformed, so I'll have to think of an idea for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    i need help.. when i type in the dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    it says error cannot access archive..
    Where did you put the stack3a.deb file? It should be in /var/mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by jwavec View Post
    Do most of you use categories for this theme or use the springjump to take you to the page the rest of your apps are on?
    With the first version I did us Categories, but grew tried of it. I then used SpringJimps to go to other pages and it worked quite well, but you don't get the icon labels. Now that Stack is capable to use multi. stacks, I use to it and love it. No need for Categories or extra SpringJumps and also Stack displays the icon labels as well. I would HIGHLY recommend using Stack.

To other: I'll be getting your requests to you all in the next few days. Busy work schedule.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-05 at 11:34 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-06)

Alright mate iTJ

just a suggestion, if we got white apple pogoplank theme, is it great if we got a fiveicondock white five white apple icons? if you know what i mean mate..hehe..sorry for my english

Thanks

I was thinking about that. I'm actually trying to work on it now. Just a question, but what would you like the icons to look like? If they were the same design like they are now it would be too crowded. Would it be best to use the same icon style as the others and modify the dock? Would like them to be small or normal sized icons? I just want to get a few ideas.

P.S. You're English is good.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-06)

Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast