Page 156 of 179 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Sorry to those that have posted requests, I haven't forgotten. With Halloween just the other day and having a small son, I've been pretty busy. I've got tomorrow off of work, so I'll be sure to get ALL of them finished and to you all. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-02), inflyt (2009-11-03)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry to those that have posted requests, I haven't forgotten. With Halloween just the other day and having a small son, I've been pretty busy. I've got tomorrow off of work, so I'll be sure to get ALL of them finished and to you all. Sorry for the inconvenience.

its ok mate

we understand priorities first right? hehe

we can wait thanks!

For my first post I would like to thank all who have made this theme possible. This is simply on the best (if not the best) themes out! I am in the process of customizing this to my likings. I would simply like to request the mean by which to make the reflected icons, ie. a Photoshop action.

Thank much to everyone.

Hi iTJ, no worries, family is more important. Take your time.

Post Dictionary.com Icon
    No one knows about the reflection action or method used for these icons?

Anyway just made a Dictionary.com icon and would like to share. I didn't see one already. Although there might be one in the previous ~200 pages? If I should not be posting any of this please let me know... As I will continue to post icons as I make them.

*Edit*
    Added Rock App icon.
    Added AllRecipes.com icon.
    Added Roboform, Monopoly World Edition, Sim City
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by onyxatom; 2009-11-03 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Icons!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onyxatom For This Useful Post:

IndelibleConcept (2009-11-03)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Excellent!!!! Dictionary.com Icon!

Happy to give back =)

Thanks

As promised, here are the requests. If your icon request wasn't filled please read the note at the bottom of this post. If I happened to miss anyone's page, please direct me to the requested post.
    Sorry if I'm asking too much, just trying to keep up with things.
    iTJ

Quote Originally Posted by inflyt View Post
    Ok, just a couple of icon requests. It would be awesome to get the Madden 10 logo in the iPhone picture in the Games section. If someone could please do it so the bottom of the picture faces the right icons that would be great. And if some one could please make me a F.A.S.T icon to suit the them I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
    Here are your icons.

Quote Originally Posted by 8iSputnik View Post
    Hi iTJ

First of all I'd to thank to all who involves in making this beautiful theme. I never look back and I want this them to be on my iPhone for a long time. It is simply amazing!

Allow me to make a few request to change the layout that suit my requirements. Below is the layout req.
    Here are your pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    Hi everybody !
    Is there a way to modify the stacks background like the previous version of Stacks ?
    I would like to use the Mobile Stack White Apple Dock theme .
    Yeah I'm getting caught up on requests and I'll be revamping my old Stack mod to better suit the new version.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslag View Post
    Something is wrong, when I go into MobileTerminal it just crashes back to the main screen.
    I'm not sure what would cause it, because I'm not having trouble using it. I'm still on 3.0, so I'm not sure if that makes a different. Sorry I don't have an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    hey iTJ i give up on my search of winnav7

can you just help me modify my wallpaper page?plz.

heres i want mate..only page3 and page4 is only what i need

Page0 - home(Apple Logo, "ORIGINAL")
    Page1 - Media
    Page2 - Apps

Page3 - Games
    Rock Band - Big Icon
    GuitarRockTour2 - "Lets Rock"
    DDR S - "Lets Dance"
    Blades Of Fury - "Versus Fighting"

Page4 - Misc
    (no big icons only Featured

Contacts - Search number on your contacts
    Categories - Organize your applications
    Settings - General settings on device

the FONTS are the original font mate and include "tap to view"

thats only what i need mate hope you can help me with this one

very thanks!so excited
    Here you go. If you need a different icon for Rock Band, let me know. I don't have that app, so I just came up with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Maybe just the planet and the little triangles around it or if thats too difficult just throw it in an iPhone
    Here is one on the iPhone. I'll try to make a different one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IndelibleConcept View Post
    Can someone create an icon for the following:
    Admit One
    Shooter
    iShoot
    Dictionary

Thanks in advance.
    If you could posts pics of the icons I'll make them.

Quote Originally Posted by merbiyatch View Post
    great and beautiful theme. thank you creator. i have a request if its ok. iam not much of a photoshop user or what you would call a person with an artistic eye. no im not one of them. but can we get some updated icons? an icon pack maybe if its ok? thank you. may we also get an optional text for the icons that are grey in color like the texts on the pages? if its not too much to ask for a nice theme. thank you. AND WHY DOES MY CARRIER SAY VERNON? how do i get it to say my ussual carrier?
    I posted an Icon pack back around page 200 or lower (Sorry I don't remember which page it was on ). As for the Text on the pages, are you referring to the black text and just changing it to grey? Download MIM (Make It Mine) from Cydia, open it up, and where it says "Carrier" leave it blank, exit out, and it should change back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    I'd just like to request some wallpapers.

Icon Request - Madden NFL, Rsoccer10, NBA Live, and Tweetie
    Here are your pages. If you could post pics of the icons and I'll make them.

Quote Originally Posted by inflyt View Post
    ALSO, what icons do i delete so when I get a phone call, the slider down the bottom (used to answer calls) what images do i need to delete so that goes back to the original? A million thanks in advance!!!
    Go back to the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder again (where you deleted the last slider) and look for bottombarknobgreen.png. That's the slider for the incoming calls. The bottombarknobred.png is for the power down slider.

NOTE: To those who have requested icons that I haven't made, PLEASE post a picture of the icon, as I don't have most of the icons that have been requested. I'm sorry if it is asking a lot. I use the icon pics as a template and if the icon isn't useable, as in a very detailed icon, it gives me an idea of what to make. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -madden.png   -galcon.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-11-03 at 05:07 AM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-03), IndelibleConcept (2009-11-03), inflyt (2009-11-03), Joshy (2009-11-04), littleboy683 (2009-11-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onyxatom View Post
    No one knows about the reflection action or method used for these icons?

Anyway just made a Dictionary.com icon and would like to share. I didn't see one already. Although there might be one in the previous ~200 pages? If I should not be posting any of this please let me know... As I will continue to post icons as I make them.

*Edit*
    Added Rock App icon.
    Added AllRecipes.com icon.
    Added Roboform, Monopoly World Edition, Sim City
    Good job on the icons. They look good. The only thing I noticed was the circle on AllRecipes looks a little funny to me. Otherwise, fantastic job.

To All: I'm just throwing this idea out there. I know PogoPlank is a new mod available on Cydia (paid) and I personally haven't used it and have no clue how it works. But this is my question, what if I made a White Apple PogoPlank mod? Would that be anything anybody would use. Of course, I'd ask littleboy before even proceeding. Any feedback is appreciated.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    iTJ Thanks for all the work and the willingness to feed our addiction. I've found the icons I need by going page by page. I had no idea so many icons were already made. Thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndelibleConcept View Post
    iTJ Thanks for all the work and the willingness to feed our addiction. I've found the icons I need by going page by page. I had no idea so many icons were already made. Thanks again.
    No problem. I'm glad you found what you needed.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

onyxatom (2009-11-03)

As promised, here are the requests. If your icon request wasn't filled please read the note at the bottom of this post. If I happened to miss anyone's page, please direct me to the requested post.
    iTJ

Here are your icons.

iTJ..thanks very much..

about the Rockband icon..can you do like the maddenNFL icon? but RockBand is inside the icon?

thanks in advance mate

EDIT:

also forgot mate..small icon for guitar rocktour2 and DDR thanks
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-11-03 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    iTJ..thanks very much..

about the Rockband icon..can you do like the maddenNFL icon? but RockBand is inside the icon?

thanks in advance mate
    Like this.

If you could post the icons for the others, I'll make them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rockband.png  
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-11-03)

Like this.

If you could post the icons for the others, I'll make them.
    yeah mate! like that! veryvery nice..mate..forgot with the last two icons of DanceDanceRevolution and Guitarrocktour2 small icon..this is the last mate.WEEEEEEEEEEE

iTJ

Here are your icons.

Here are your pages.

Yeah I'm getting caught up on requests and I'll be revamping my old Stack mod to better suit the new version.

I'm not sure what would cause it, because I'm not having trouble using it. I'm still on 3.0, so I'm not sure if that makes a different. Sorry I don't have an answer.

Here you go. If you need a different icon for Rock Band, let me know. I don't have that app, so I just came up with something.

Here is one on the iPhone. I'll try to make a different one for you.

If you could posts pics of the icons I'll make them.

I posted an Icon pack back around page 200 or lower (Sorry I don't remember which page it was on ). As for the Text on the pages, are you referring to the black text and just changing it to grey? Download MIM (Make It Mine) from Cydia, open it up, and where it says "Carrier" leave it blank, exit out, and it should change back to normal.

Here are your pages. If you could post pics of the icons and I'll make them.

Go back to the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder again (where you deleted the last slider) and look for bottombarknobgreen.png. That's the slider for the incoming calls. The bottombarknobred.png is for the power down slider.

NOTE: To those who have requested icons that I haven't made, PLEASE post a picture of the icon, as I don't have most of the icons that have been requested. I'm sorry if it is asking a lot. I use the icon pics as a template and if the icon isn't useable, as in a very detailed icon, it gives me an idea of what to make. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Hi iTJ

Thank you very much for modifying the pages based on my request .
    Your help is very much apprecciated
    may god bless you and your family.

Cheers!

Hi ITJ,

It would appear you are the one to give the most thanks to. Appreciate all the work. I thought that allrecipes was a bit funny. Hoped it was just me. I'll fix it after work.

If possible, can you point me in the direction of how to make icons with reflections to match those in this theme? Is there an action, filter, or something else I can use? Sorry if this has been covered already but this thread is quite long!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    iTJ,

I don't know if I have the right files for this request but if not I'll find them somewhere in these 208 pages. Would you modify these Black Apple pages so that they read as follows.

Page 0:
    Camera - Smile for me.
    Calendar - Let me check my schedule
    Settings - Set it right, keep it right

Page 1:
    Shazam - Name that tune.
    Admit One - Under 17 not admitted.
    iTunes - All the music I need.

Page 2:
    Cydia - Can't Jailbreak without it.
    Calculator - What's my ROI?
    Winterboard - Now that's a sexy theme.

Page 3:
    Battle at Sea - Not self but country.
    iShoot - Give nothing. Take everything.
    Flick Fishing - Call me Ishmael.

Page 4:
    Dictionary - To grammar...Kings bow.
    Shopper - Target, Cubs, & Wal-Mart
    ESPN - He could go all the way...

Page 5:
    Photogene - I can fix that.
    Notes - Notes are our windows.
    Maps - Know thy own direction.

Thanks a million for this and if these aren't the files you can manipuklate, please let me know.

iTJ, when I go into my directories to find the icons for you to modify, I tried to copy them onto my desktop or into my documents, but when they saved, there was no actual picture from the .png file. The only one that showed up was NBA Live, all the others were blank. Any reasoning?

Thanks

Yeah they're encoded. Don't worry about trying to decode them, I have something that will take care of that. Just pack them up in a zip folder and I'll take care of them.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

mentality21 (2009-11-03)

Here they are, there should be four in there, Madden NFL, NBA Live, RF10, and Tweetie 2.

Page 156 of 179 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast