Page 153 of 179 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

quick question, were you running this on a 2g or 3g. i just got a 3g thats why im asking.

Hi Guys

White apple theme is the best! Thanks to all who make the thems. I need some help to get the layout change. I am new to photoshop. Here are my requirements.

Page 0 - Home
    SMS (Big icon)
    Map - Find Where You Are In The World
    Contacts - Contact Number
    Notes - Instance notes
    <View All>

Page 1 - Media
    Ipod (big Icon)
    Camera - Smile
    Cycorder - Record Videos
    Photo - View Quality Pics
    <View All>

Page 2 - Apps
    App Store (Big icon)
    Dictionary - Search for Unknown Words
    IM+ - Online Messengers
    Free Memory - Reclaim More Memory
    <View All>

Page 3 - Games
    AssissasinCreeed (big icon)
    Parking Lot - Get That Yellow Beetle out of Jammed Parking Lots.
    Tap Tap 3 - Music Game
    Bejeweled 2 - Puzzle Game
    <View All>

Page 4 - Utilities
    Setting (Big icon)
    Cydia - Downlad Free Apps
    Winterboard - Change iPhone Themes
    Installaous - Download Cracked Apps
    <VIew All>

Please also remove "tap to view" for each small icon.

your help are very much appreciated.

hi LastSonOfKrypton, your screen is beautiful.

Can you please share your mod and want ur permission to use it.

One more thing, where to get all these,

(1) Apple iNav
    (2) Stereo's Leopard Icons
    (3) Storm Keyboard
    (4) iComplete
    (5) Miscellanous stuff (carrier, edge icon, ect...)

Cheers
    Last edited by 8iSputnik; 2009-10-22 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yea i saw the ViewAllIcon but i want the old Blue One :/
    couldnt some1 Upload His or her Categories Folder? :/

Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yankee0750 For This Useful Post:

Scripto (2009-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Here you go
    Thanks a lot, awesome

Hello,
    Ive got a problem. Something goes wrong with the installation. Everytime, when I reboot the phone, it create new blanc icons.
    How can I change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Scripto View Post
    Thanks a lot, awesome
    You're welcome!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey iTJ, i need a Galcon Labs, large game icon.. thanks

wow this is amazing!!!!

Hello there!
    Thanks for U theme, iTJ! Could U help me with some icons - CrazyMachines, NFSU, TowerBloxx, Fifa 10, Worms and RealTennis 09.

just checking in; amazed that things are still going so well. thanks itj. I saw somewhere the a stacks update is out allowing you to have multiple stacks and allowing to scroll up and down within the stack. Has anyone tried this yet; this would basically put the cherry on top of the milkshake and finally make this theme complete 100%

edit just found a site that has the latest version on stacks which includes multiple stacks and the scrolling if anyone would like to try
    High Caffeine Content &bull; View topic - 2: Download Stack V3 Here

and if you want to replace the stack icon with the view all so it fits with the theme do this:

If you want to have a custom icon for your stacks, you'll only have to replace a file.
    Using "Icon" at "Display As" in the Stack options causes that the image at
    /Applications/StackX.app/icon_b.png (the X is just a placeholder for the actual number of the stack)
    will be used as icon.
    You'll have to find out which folder belongs to which stack.
    Simply go to that directory, rename the icon_b.png (to have a backup of the original file) and then
    copy your icon to the folder and name it "icon_b.png".
    Go to Settings --> Stack --> Display As --> change to "Icon"
    Respring your iPhone/iPod and have fun with your own icons

thanks to bash0r for the guide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stack-picture.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-10-24 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tlemond007 View Post
    I am new at the theme mod thing but i gave it a try.

Here is what i came up with. I change it to blue with pages 0 - 4.

Page0 - Home
    Page1 - Media
    Page2 - Apps
    Page3 - Games
    Page4 - Tools/Settings (Big Icon)
    You may be new at this but the end result was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    This is my new WinNav7 Theme :-) just through a bunch of nice themes together and came up with WinNav, CREDITS go to littleboy683, hangcongdh, ebl4287, and of course Mr Reco.
    im still adding a few details, should post it befor the weekend.

im really longing for this theme lol hope any1 can still share this theme

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    just checking in; amazed that things are still going so well. thanks itj. I saw somewhere the a stacks update is out allowing you to have multiple stacks and allowing to scroll up and down within the stack. Has anyone tried this yet; this would basically put the cherry on top of the milkshake and finally make this theme complete 100%

edit just found a site that has the latest version on stacks which includes multiple stacks and the scrolling if anyone would like to try

and if you want to replace the stack icon with the view all so it fits with the theme do this:

If you want to have a custom icon for your stacks, you'll only have to replace a file.
    /Applications/StackX.app/icon_b.png (the X is just a placeholder for the actual number of the stack)
    will be used as icon.
    Simply go to that directory, rename the icon_b.png (to have a backup of the original file) and then

I cant figure out how to get the stack in the first place without hiding all my icons first. Once I unhide them the stack icon goes away. It would be cool if there was a way to turn a categories folders into stack folders.
    Last edited by mudslag; 2009-10-25 at 09:20 AM.

Hey guys,
    First of all I have to say a HUGE massive thanks to the people involved in this theme and thread. This theme is what made me JB my phone in the first place and I have never looked back. All I can say is that it is simply amazing!

I do have a few questions that I was hoping you could answer. I set up the theme using the 5 page settings. I was hoping to use the 'view all' icon at the bottom of my App and Game pages. How I was planning to use this was having it so I could have my 4 feature apps on the App pages, then use the View All button to go to page 6 for the rest of my apps. Then have my 4 feature Games on the Games page and use the View All button to go to page 7 to veiw the rest of my apps. Is this possible? I am sure that I have SSH'd all the 5 page settings too. One of the links included goes to page 6, but the other only goes to 5, is there anyway to change this?
    If someone out there could help me out I would be very greatful!

ps- sorry if that didnt make a whole lot of sence, its late and i have been installing/customizing this theme for hours now! thanks again!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

After I download stacks and try to open it up on my desktop I get a message that starts out with "windows needs to know what program you wish to open it(stacks)." what do I use to open the file. I'm anxious to implement stacks. can somebody help. thanx

Hey,
    could someone make an icon for EpicPetWars for me an the community? (:
    would Be great €:

greetings;

Chris

i cant help to much with the stacks issues for i cant try it my self my phone is pretty f*cked, saving up to get a 3gs right now.

At mudlsag, there is a such this just came out like 2 days ago i think its called categories sb or something its in cydia but you have to pay for it. Its basically categoies running as if it was backgrounded meaning as soon as you press the icon it opens up right away. I tested it out; its pretty good but stacks would be even better.

Thanks

Sorry guys/girls for being absent as of late. I'd been really ill lately, but I'm feeling better now. I'm going to go through and answer as many questions possible.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone-Man View Post
    Hello,
    Ive got a problem. Something goes wrong with the installation. Everytime, when I reboot the phone, it create new blanc icons.
    How can I change this?
    SSH into your device and go to /var/mobile/Library and delete however many webclips you need. The blank ones that are SSH to the device and not created on the device will always reappear even after deletion. Let me know if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Hey iTJ, i need a Galcon Labs, large game icon.. thanks
    Yeah. If you don't mind posting a screenshot for it (I don't have that app) and I'll be happy to make it. Or if you have any ideas on what you want it to look like, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ikko View Post
    Hello there!
    Thanks for U theme, iTJ! Could U help me with some icons - CrazyMachines, NFSU, TowerBloxx, Fifa 10, Worms and RealTennis 09.
    If you could post the icons, I'll make them. You can take them from the app itself and zip them in a folder. They will be encoded, but I can decode them, so it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

will be used as icon.

Good to see you again. Hope all has been well. Yeah I've got the new version and played with it for a little bit, but haven't taken it apart yet. I'm just glad multi. stack is available now. I'll be sure to dig through it and make it look ideal for White Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    im really longing for this theme lol hope any1 can still share this theme
    I really hope at some point you'll be able to find it. I know you've been looking for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslag View Post
    I cant figure out how to get the stack in the first place without hiding all my icons first. Once I unhide them the stack icon goes away. It would be cool if there was a way to turn a categories folders into stack folders.
    Try shifting some of the icons around before installing. When I installed mine, they actually showed up on my 2nd page. So try emptying your 2nd page, so that 4 icons can be added (it installs for Stacks).

As littleboy pointed out, there is a new app called CategoriesSB. It's made right into the SpringBoard like Stack and Orbit. It makes it a lot faster instead of loading a app. Very good and needed improvement for Categories.

Quote Originally Posted by inflyt View Post
    Hey guys,
    First of all I have to say a HUGE massive thanks to the people involved in this theme and thread. This theme is what made me JB my phone in the first place and I have never looked back. All I can say is that it is simply amazing!

I do have a few questions that I was hoping you could answer. I set up the theme using the 5 page settings. I was hoping to use the 'view all' icon at the bottom of my App and Game pages. How I was planning to use this was having it so I could have my 4 feature apps on the App pages, then use the View All button to go to page 6 for the rest of my apps. Then have my 4 feature Games on the Games page and use the View All button to go to page 7 to veiw the rest of my apps. Is this possible? I am sure that I have SSH'd all the 5 page settings too. One of the links included goes to page 6, but the other only goes to 5, is there anyway to change this?
    If someone out there could help me out I would be very greatful!

ps- sorry if that didnt make a whole lot of sence, its late and i have been installing/customizing this theme for hours now! thanks again!
    I know what you mean. Ok you have 5 pages: Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3, and Page4. The next part is really easy now. Go to the SpringJump app, turn on Page5 and Page6, and respring. Now move the newly turned on SpringJumps to the appropriate page (i.e. Apps -> Page6). Take the "View All" icon and rename it "icon.png". Now SSH the "View All" icon ("icon.png") to /var/stash/Applications/_shortcut_6.app & _shortcut_7.app and replace the original. Respring and you should have the look you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    After I download stacks and try to open it up on my desktop I get a message that starts out with "windows needs to know what program you wish to open it(stacks)." what do I use to open the file. I'm anxious to implement stacks. can somebody help. thanx
    After you download Stack from the link littleboy posted, there isn't a need to open it on your desktop. SSH the Stack file to /var/mobile on your device. If you haven't already download MobileTerminal, do so now, because that's how it's going to be installed. Now open MobileTerminal and type the following:
    Code:
    su root
    alpine
    dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    Note: When "password" pops up. Enter whatever your password is that you use when SSHing to your device ("alpine" is default). Also when you type in your password, nothing will appear on the screen. That's normal for security reasons.

After it's installed on your device, go to /var/mobile/Applications and you should see the Stack.app there now and then you can take it apart and look to see what it is. I hope I understood your question right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scripto View Post
    Hey,
    could someone make an icon for EpicPetWars for me an the community? (:
    would Be great :

greetings;

Chris
    Yep, sure can, if you don't mind posting the icon for me.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

inflyt (2009-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry guys/girls for being absent as of late. I'd been really ill lately, but I'm feeling better now. I'm going to go through and answer as many questions possible.

SSH into your device and go to /var/mobile/Library and delete however many webclips you need. The blank ones that are SSH to the device and not created on the device will always reappear even after deletion. Let me know if it works.

Yeah. If you don't mind posting a screenshot for it (I don't have that app) and I'll be happy to make it. Or if you have any ideas on what you want it to look like, let me know.

If you could post the icons, I'll make them. You can take them from the app itself and zip them in a folder. They will be encoded, but I can decode them, so it doesn't matter.

Good to see you again. Hope all has been well. Yeah I've got the new version and played with it for a little bit, but haven't taken it apart yet. I'm just glad multi. stack is available now. I'll be sure to dig through it and make it look ideal for White Apple.

I really hope at some point you'll be able to find it. I know you've been looking for awhile.

Try shifting some of the icons around before installing. When I installed mine, they actually showed up on my 2nd page. So try emptying your 2nd page, so that 4 icons can be added (it installs for Stacks).

As littleboy pointed out, there is a new app called CategoriesSB. It's made right into the SpringBoard like Stack and Orbit. It makes it a lot faster instead of loading a app. Very good and needed improvement for Categories.

I know what you mean. Ok you have 5 pages: Page0, Page1, Page2, Page3, and Page4. The next part is really easy now. Go to the SpringJump app, turn on Page5 and Page6, and respring. Now move the newly turned on SpringJumps to the appropriate page (i.e. Apps -> Page6). Take the "View All" icon and rename it "icon.png". Now SSH the "View All" icon ("icon.png") to /var/stash/Applications/_shortcut_6.app & _shortcut_7.app and replace the original. Respring and you should have the look you're looking for.

After you download Stack from the link littleboy posted, there isn't a need to open it on your desktop. SSH the Stack file to /var/mobile on your device. If you haven't already download MobileTerminal, do so now, because that's how it's going to be installed. Now open MobileTerminal and type the following:
    Code:
    su root
    alpine
    dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    Note: When "password" pops up. Enter whatever your password is that you use when SSHing to your device ("alpine" is default). Also when you type in your password, nothing will appear on the screen. That's normal for security reasons.

After it's installed on your device, go to /var/mobile/Applications and you should see the Stack.app there now and then you can take it apart and look to see what it is. I hope I understood your question right.

Yep, sure can, if you don't mind posting the icon for me.

wow..a long reply there boss iTJ hehe

haay..well i think the man who got this winnav7 theme is not here in modmyi anymore

hope there is somebody else that can mod this theme..dnt have a adobe photoshop so can't mod some themes

Page 153 of 179 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast