Page 152 of 179 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by k_one22 View Post
    Hi I need these Icons who can help ?
    Ya here u go i created the ones that were possible-but the others,sorry
    Oh n press the thank button please!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adilcoolrocks For This Useful Post:

k_one22 (2009-11-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k_one22 View Post
    Hi I need these Icons who can help ?
    Here you go.

I saw Adilcoolrocks had made a couple of them and I'd starting making them, so I posted all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adilcoolrocks View Post
    Ya here u go i created the ones that were possible-but the others,sorry
    Oh n press the thank button please!!
    The icons look good. The one thing I noticed on the "Type" icon. When you're making icons, in the Bevel and Emboss effect, in the Shading section make sure the Angle is 90 degrees and the Altitude is 30 degrees. Other than that, good job.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (2009-10-05), k_one22 (2009-11-06)

ITJ,

This is the most thought out them I have ever seen. Do you have a compilation of all of the extra icons you have created for people? I am trying to make my own, but can't afford a Photoshop license. I have tried with the GIMP, but am not having much luck at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    ITJ,

This is the most thought out them I have ever seen. Do you have a compilation of all of the extra icons you have created for people? I am trying to make my own, but can't afford a Photoshop license. I have tried with the GIMP, but am not having much luck at all.
    Yeah here they are. There are White Apple, large, and dock icons. This isn't everything from the thread, but it's the majority of them. Not all of these are mine, but a lot of them are. Yeah GIMP won't work (I've tried too), because of the layer effects.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (2009-10-05), carloqt (2009-10-05), OctopusPrime (2009-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here you go.

I saw Adilcoolrocks had made a couple of them and I'd starting making them, so I posted all of them.

The icons look good. The one thing I noticed on the "Type" icon. When you're making icons, in the Bevel and Emboss effect, in the Shading section make sure the Angle is 90 degrees and the Altitude is 30 degrees. Other than that, good job.
    ITJ my man,once again thx!!!I dunno wat white apple wud hav bin without u!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adilcoolrocks For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-10-05), k_one22 (2009-11-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adilcoolrocks View Post
    ITJ my man,once again thx!!!I dunno wat white apple wud hav bin without u!!!
    Thanks. I just do what I can to help out. Your icons were good, just trying to make them better.

For those of you that have upgraded to 3.1 and are experiencing problems with the SpringBack file, there is something that is new to Cydia called MultiIconMover. It allows the user to move multiple icons on your SpringBoard in one go and instead of moving one at a time. I downloaded it just see what it was like and I must say its pretty sweet. Since the SpringBack file is causing issues, the only thing I could suggest is to manually move the icons to the correct locations and with MultiIconMover it will reduce the time arranging the icons. Here's a quick diagram on how the pages should be setup:

1, 2, 3, 4, _ (or 5)
    _, _, _, A, _
    _, A, _, A, _
    _, _, _, A, _
    _, _, _, _, _ (or C, SJ)

"1, 2, 3, 4" = SpringJumps
    "_" = blank icons/webclips
    "A" = apps
    "C" = Category
    "SJ" = SpringJump

All the pages have very similar setups (depends on what the user wants), so you can set each one up the same. If you're still having issues manually setting up the theme, don't hesitate to ask.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2009-10-06)

Thanks

Hey ITJ, i just installed the new weather widget and scolling text..its awesome, but is there anyway to change the fonts of the date, time and temperature to match my system font? cos i m using fontswap here

i manage to change the font for the scrolling text to the same as my system ones, but not the others..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by o4k3n View Post
    Hey ITJ, i just installed the new weather widget and scolling text..its awesome, but is there anyway to change the fonts of the date, time and temperature to match my system font? cos i m using fontswap here

i manage to change the font for the scrolling text to the same as my system ones, but not the others..
    Yep there is. Inside the Weather/Clock widget, look for the Widget.html file. There were going to change the fonts for the time and date. In the first part of the code you'll see lines like SPAN# clock, SPAN#ampm, and TD#date. In the lines preceding each one you'll see lines that deal with the font, size, weight, color, etc. Where you see "font-family" is where you'll change the font to the one you want. Be sure to change all three, so they'll match.

For the temp we'll go to Private/WeatherWidget/Private/StyleSheets/myopia.css. In that file look for #TextContainer. After that you should see "font-family" and you'll change it just like you did above.

Be sure to respring your device in order for the changes to take affect.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

o4k3n (2009-10-12)

Thanks

Thanks ITJ that really helped

Thanks

Glad to help.

Default My screen
    thanks everyone for the help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Default Question about editing PSD
    Hi,

I've been trying to edit the PSD images with ADobe CS3 but it keeps telling me that the fonts are missing even though I have installed the fonts provided with the theme.

I know this is probably more of an error with photoshop than the theme itself but maybe you can advise which version are you using to edit the psd files?

Any other solution I can try? Would like to edit myself than to post request.

Great theme by the way...really sleek

Thanks

I've used CS2, CS3, and CS4 and I've gotten the same message. If you haven't already, close out Photoshop and restart it. If that doesn't work, just click OK when the warning comes up. If the font changes, just go to the top bar and change it to the font needed. I have to do the second option. I'm not sure why it does that, but it's done that to me with other fonts as well.

thanks for the quick reply. I am still able to open the psd and it doesnt replace any of the text but i am unable to do any editing of the text at all. Seems like I cant find the font in the dropdown table as well

Thanks

After you open the PSD and click through the warning, select the Text tool. After that when you move back to the image you'll see the Text cursor with something like this "[ ]" around it. Now move the cursor over any of the text on the PSD and the "[ ]" will disappear. Click on it and it will open the Text menu for you (it's easier this way so you don't have to go through and select the layers, it does it automaticlly). If you get the message saying the text is missing, just click OK and if the font changes, just go to the Text bar up top and change it to the correct one. Hope this isn't too confusing. If you have any questions, just hit me back.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

kster (2009-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by mogre1 View Post
    thanks everyone for the help
    Damn thats nice, any chance you could package that up?

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    After you open the PSD and click through the warning, select the Text tool. After that when you move back to the image you'll see the Text cursor with something like this "[ ]" around it. Now move the cursor over any of the text on the PSD and the "[ ]" will disappear. Click on it and it will open the Text menu for you (it's easier this way so you don't have to go through and select the layers, it does it automaticlly). If you get the message saying the text is missing, just click OK and if the font changes, just go to the Text bar up top and change it to the correct one. Hope this isn't too confusing. If you have any questions, just hit me back.
    Ha! great works like a charm...I must be a photoshop noob...thanks, now i can edit the files.

Ok sorry for the trouble, another question... there are some apps which still remain as normal icons and I guess the reason is that the apps are not residing in the Apps. directory.

How do I resolve that? Generally referring to apps like Ultimate Todos and ebuddy etc
    Last edited by kster; 2009-10-19 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kster View Post
    Ha! great works like a charm...I must be a photoshop noob...thanks, now i can edit the files.

Ok sorry for the trouble, another question... there are some apps which still remain as normal icons and I guess the reason is that the apps are not residing in the Apps. directory.

How do I resolve that? Generally referring to apps like Ultimate Todos and ebuddy etc
    Each icon in the theme is made for each app. This theme doesn't use a simple icon overlay, so apps that show up not changed, there wasn't an icon made for it (yet). If you would like any icons made, just post a request and if you could please post the pic of the icon as well.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Hey, could some1 upload the "Categories"-Folder, which includes the viewall.png and soone? Thanks...

Thanks

I'm not home, but the view all icon is on page 185.

Page 152 of 179 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast