Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

littleboy..hi...saw in ur sig that u are running 3.1 firmware. How did u get springback to work on 3.1...does not work for me. Any chance of updating the tutorial sometime for 3.1 firmware to help out the noobes (me included).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adilcoolrocks View Post
    Hey ITJ I must say ur lyk THE BIGGEST help around here!!!If its not a problem could you please create white icons for:AppBox Pro, IPhunny, E!Online, TFLN, The Moron Test and Calories US.I know Calories US is a bit harder than the rest so you can leave it out if you want to...Oh and thanx in advance man!!!
    Here's what I came up with.

AppBox was the most difficult, so sorry if it didn't turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Hi iTJ, I would like to know if its possible I could have all 3 dock icons (left,center, and middle) with nothing in them (just the background). Thanks in advance!!!
    I'll post them when I get back home. They're on a flash drive I don't have on me.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    some nice screenshots i found
    I'm really digging that weather widget. By chance, do you know where I can get it?

@ tizzi
    I'm working on your SpringJumps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (2009-09-23)

No problem iTJ, take your time. No rush. Thanks again!!

hey ITJ thanks alot!!!!!I owe you one!!!And its ok appbox pro was good enough,much better than what i can make anyway!Also i would like to thank u for ur photoshopping tutorial,now i can make my own icons.....which are not half as gud as yours btw

Also i was wondering how i cud quote ur post...tried and tried but cudnt find out how!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young.Atreyu View Post
    Just spent a ton of time customizing this theme, so thought I'd post it. Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

i like this moded of yours mate..can you share it to us? i like the pages on yours i dont want the "search" on the top and also the text icon below..its very nice moded you got there

EDIT: nevermind..i got the theme now..thanks for the hardwork guys
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-09-23 at 08:07 AM.

ive read this whole thread but i still couldnt figure out how to make the date to update properly. i have to respring the next day just to set the correct date. please help...

EDIT: read the previous post regarding this bug. i guess i will just have to wait for iTJ's update on this. a few months ago, i had a leopard theme with the same problem but was resolved by editing the wallpaper.html file. i just can't find that particular thread/post now.
    Last edited by trevayne; 2009-09-23 at 02:31 PM.

Hey guys, im really enjoying this theme, to my surprise I was actually able to get it working. Im usually not all that good with stuff like this. Anyway, my question is, how do I install jasmine's WC mod? Can anyone post a guide from start to finish? I think I need some wc mod from cydia or something? And where should I put the files? Also, it looks like the home screen icons are pushed up a bit from the original theme to fit the time and stuff, how is that done? Sorry, im really a noob at this.

Hi iTJ
    I am glad you are back. Could you please share your stack background ? I use the latest version of stack V3.Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee0750 View Post
    Hi iTJ, I would like to know if its possible I could have all 3 dock icons (left,center, and middle) with nothing in them (just the background). Thanks in advance!!!
    Here you go! Sorry for the delay.

hey ITJ thanks alot!!!!!I owe you one!!!And its ok appbox pro was good enough,much better than what i can make anyway!Also i would like to thank u for ur photoshopping tutorial,now i can make my own icons.....which are not half as gud as yours btw

Also i was wondering how i cud quote ur post...tried and tried but cudnt find out how!!!
    I'm glad you like them and I'm glad the vid tut helped you out. You're icons turned out pretty good. Yeah to post someone's quote, simply click the "Quote" button below the post you want and viola! You can also do "Multi" which lets you quote several posts at once like I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by trevayne View Post
    ive read this whole thread but i still couldnt figure out how to make the date to update properly. i have to respring the next day just to set the correct date. please help...

EDIT: read the previous post regarding this bug. i guess i will just have to wait for iTJ's update on this. a few months ago, i had a leopard theme with the same problem but was resolved by editing the wallpaper.html file. i just can't find that particular thread/post now.
    Yeah I haven't had a lot of time to investigate the issue, but hopefully I will.

Quote Originally Posted by gankoba View Post
    Hey guys, im really enjoying this theme, to my surprise I was actually able to get it working. Im usually not all that good with stuff like this. Anyway, my question is, how do I install jasmine's WC mod? Can anyone post a guide from start to finish? I think I need some wc mod from cydia or something? And where should I put the files? Also, it looks like the home screen icons are pushed up a bit from the original theme to fit the time and stuff, how is that done? Sorry, im really a noob at this.
    You don't need anything from Cydia to use the weather mod. The jasmine weather mod was setup just for her. There's one in the download in the "Alternative & Add-Ons" folder. It's called "WA Clock and Weather Mod". It will have to be configured to your location though. I'm still the process of writing a tut for it. I've been busy with personal things lately. You install it just like you did for the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    Hi iTJ
    I am glad you are back. Could you please share your stack background ? I use the latest version of stack V3.Thanks in advance.
    I'll post it when I get back home. Now the background doesn't have the "White Apple HD" etched in it. The pic of that I posted was just a mock-up. I did create a mod for Stack v3 and it looks similar to the mock-up. It's impossible the get the words etched in the background, because it's composed of 10 images. You'll see that when I post it.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-23 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Fixed images
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (2009-09-24), Yankee0750 (2009-09-23)

Thanks a lot iTJ. I really appreciate it! Now time to do some work on them

@trevayne

Ad those lines to your Wallpaper htlm

function init3 ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("calendar").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }

function calendarDate ( )
    {
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thu rsday","Friday","Saturday")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun","Jul","A ug","Sep","Oct","Nov","Dec") //predefine month names

var this_date_timestamp = new Date()

var this_weekday = this_date_timestamp.getDay()
    var this_date = this_date_timestamp.getDate()
    var this_month = this_date_timestamp.getMonth()

document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date //concat long date string
    }
    and you are done.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mangoosta For This Useful Post:

trevayne (2009-09-24)

@Mangoosta:

thanks. but it isn't working. both time and date disappear. is there a way to fix this?
    Last edited by trevayne; 2009-09-24 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I'm glad you like them and I'm glad the vid tut helped you out. You're icons turned out pretty good. Yeah to post someone's quote, simply click the "Quote" button below the post you want and viola! You can also do "Multi" which lets you quote several posts at once like I just did.
    ya dude thx alot again...it seems lyk ur an angel sent by god to help out ppl....and ur doing a really gud job of it!!!

hey people heres an icon I made for all u rhapsody lovers out there!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh and i created one for PDF Expert
    Attached Images Attached Images  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Adilcoolrocks For This Useful Post:

trevayne (2009-09-24)

@trevayne

I apologize for the inconvenience i cause you. I modded the file again both time and date come back but at the moment i am not sure the date will change automatically. If it does i will share the modded file with you. Sorry again !

@iTJ
    Could you please help me to edit the wallpaper html that the date is updated automatically.
    Help will be appreciated. You are good man !!!
    Last edited by Mangoosta; 2009-09-24 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Mangoosta

no problem, dude.

Thanks

Hi iTJ
    Here are the images. The mod is for the Stack being in the bottom right corner of the dock (replaces the Mail icon). The images go in /Library/MobileStack. The images replace the originals until you uninstall/reinstall.

hey people heres an icon I made for all u rhapsody lovers out there!!!
    Oh and i created one for PDF Expert
    See you're getting the hang of it. Here are some I made for myself. Nobody requested this.
    Space Monkey, Webclip for MMi, FiveIRows, Brain Challenge, and Blades of Fury

@iTJ
    Could you please help me to edit the wallpaper html that the date is updated automatically.
    Help will be appreciated. You are good man !!!
    Yeah I'm working on it too.

@tizzi
    Here are the SpringJumps.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Adilcoolrocks (2009-09-25), Mangoosta (2009-09-25), rainmaker0302 (2009-09-25)

Default Weather Widget working for India
    I managed to make this work for Bangalore/India and works like a dream for me :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Hey iTJ, you think you can make me an icon for the 'Classics' book collection. I would love a silver version of the actual icon. Let me know. Thanks.

Also, everyone, here's a simple ESPN icon I made for the new ESPN Radio app.

Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast