Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #2921
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    hmm I thought I heard that name before, and I did!

    He improvised this theme Leaf, making it in iNav style, had it on my iPhone 3g. I noticed it looks like this, there's this wood one too, he wasn't contented by the look of it. Now he make it almost same with yours! and he's hinting for a beta testing bleh

    @ iTJ, I know how you feel, pissed me off too when someone does that. Now the author of whitoken acting as if he does the whole thing and thus took him long to release the theme. pfft!


    may I add, NOTHING BEATS THE ORIGINAL ~
    I can understand the people like recco, k.nitsua, pear-phone, barsoverbeats, toyvan, and others (including littleboy) that come up with a theme that is completely original, virtually complete, and beautifully done asking for beta testers (mainly through donation), but people that take the main layout of a theme (don't give credit ) and call it their own is just inconsiderate.

    OK enough ranting from me. jasmine here is your mod. It's all complete. The date/time are pretty much centered (you can adjust them if need be) and also I've noticed from several of your screenshots that your weather on your status bar is in Celsius, so the weather widget is in Celsius.

    NOTE: The day/date/time will be correct when it's on your iPhone
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-17 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Uploaded file
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    jasmine76 (2009-09-22)

  3. #2922
    Okie guys, this is the 1st time in my life i'm using Photoshop CS4 so pls bear with me. I really wish to learn how to make my own icons as some of the apps I have are only available and relevant in my country.

    I saw the Youtube tutorial and I'm still not too sure how to do it. There was a template used at the start which I can't find anywhere inside the zip file hosted at the 1st page of this thread.

    Wud appreciate if someone could just point me in the right direction as i'm struggling thru 195 pages of this thread... Thanks in advance.

  4. #2923
    iTJ thanks for helping me out with the pages, but when i unzipped the file you put up it only had page 0...i cant get to the other ones? also how do i get to downloads and set up the clock,weather and date widget?

  5. #2924
    Thank you iTJ. I really appreciate it.

    My only thing now is a few icons.

    Here is a ss:



    What should I resize them to? Or could you make them to look like all the other stock icons with this theme?
    And for the big one I would appreciate a large pacman style but with the color scheme like the iPod.

    Thanks,
    UnoriginalUsername

  6. #2925
    What's Jailbreak? o4k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks ITJ, u have been a great help...btw i got the wallpapers done up already...thanks again

  7. #2926
    Is there anyone out there that has saved all the extra icons (big & small) requested in this thread... I need a few and really don't want to go through the whole thread...again.If someone can help me out I'd really like it. Thanks everyone

  8. #2927
    Hi iTJ,

    Thanks for the offer to do the pages (earlier post).


    Is it possible to get 4 pages with - Media, Apps, Games, Misc.. Please remove the "search' box.


    Also,for the Apps (with Tap to view)on the pages:

    Page 0
    Camera - Capture the moment
    Settings - Preferences
    Cydia - Download cool apps

    page 1
    Cycorder - Take videos
    You Tube - Cool movies
    Pictures - High quality photos

    page 2
    Camera Zoom - Get up close
    Photo Genius - Enhance photos
    WinterBoard - Change themes

    Page 3
    Checkers - Challenge
    Tanzen - Keep calm
    Bix - Beat the box

    Really appreciate your quick response and your willingness to do these pages. You are the Man!
    Great theme. Great help.
    Cheers

  9. #2928
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot77 View Post
    Okie guys, this is the 1st time in my life i'm using Photoshop CS4 so pls bear with me. I really wish to learn how to make my own icons as some of the apps I have are only available and relevant in my country.

    I saw the Youtube tutorial and I'm still not too sure how to do it. There was a template used at the start which I can't find anywhere inside the zip file hosted at the 1st page of this thread.

    Wud appreciate if someone could just point me in the right direction as i'm struggling thru 195 pages of this thread... Thanks in advance.
    The template is in the PSD folder from the download. If you're having trouble with the icons, you can post a pic of the icon and I can make it for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    iTJ thanks for helping me out with the pages, but when i unzipped the file you put up it only had page 0...i cant get to the other ones? also how do i get to downloads and set up the clock,weather and date widget?
    Sorry about that. I'll repost the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoriginalUsername View Post
    Thank you iTJ. I really appreciate it.

    My only thing now is a few icons.

    What should I resize them to? Or could you make them to look like all the other stock icons with this theme?
    And for the big one I would appreciate a large pacman style but with the color scheme like the iPod.

    Thanks,
    UnoriginalUsername
    I can make the icons, but I'm a little confused about the MacMan one. What are you referring to when you say,"the color scheme like the iPod."

    Quote Originally Posted by o4k3n View Post
    Thanks ITJ, u have been a great help...btw i got the wallpapers done up already...thanks again
    I'm glad you got it all working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Is there anyone out there that has saved all the extra icons (big & small) requested in this thread... I need a few and really don't want to go through the whole thread...again.If someone can help me out I'd really like it. Thanks everyone
    Yeah I still have a bunch. If you post a list of the icons need, I'll post them for you. I've got about 150.

    Quote Originally Posted by TfZ50 View Post
    Hi iTJ,

    Thanks for the offer to do the pages (earlier post).

    Is it possible to get 4 pages with - Media, Apps, Games, Misc.. Please remove the "search' box.

    Really appreciate your quick response and your willingness to do these pages. You are the Man!
    Great theme. Great help.
    Cheers
    Ok I got your request, but one question: Normally the pages start with the "Home" page (the Apple in the top bar) and then goes from there. Are you wanting to get rid of the first page and replace it with "Media". You could do Home, Media, Apps, Games, and Misc which will give you 5 pages. Let me know what you want me to do. If you want the "Home" page, just request like you did for the others. I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-17 at 04:10 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    o4k3n (2009-09-18)

  11. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post


    Ok I got your request, but one question: Normally the pages start with the "Home" page (the Apple in the top bar) and then goes from there. Are you wanting to get rid of the first page and replace it with "Media". You could do Home, Media, Apps, Games, and Misc which will give you 5 pages. Let me know what you want me to do. If you want the "Home" page, just request like you did for the others. I hope that makes sense.
    ---------------
    Sorry for the confusion. I want to keep the
    Apple and then Media, Apps, Games, Misc, (no search)

    That should give me 5 pages, not 4 (sorry, my screw-up)

    Also,for the Apps (with Tap to view)on the pages:

    Page 0 (Apple)
    Camera - Capture the moment
    Settings - Preferences
    Cydia - Download cool apps

    page 1 (Media)
    Cycorder - Take videos
    You Tube - Cool movies
    Pictures - High quality photos

    page 2 (Apps)
    Camera Zoom - Get up close
    Photo Genius - Enhance photos
    WinterBoard - Change themes

    Page 3 (Games)
    Checkers - Challenge
    Tanzen - Keep calm
    Bix - Beat the box

    Page 4 (Misc)
    (I'll add apps to this page)

    I hope this is makes sense now. Again, thanks for your help and the super job you're doing.
    Cheers my man.

  12. #2930
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TfZ50 View Post
    ---------------
    Sorry for the confusion. I want to keep the
    Apple and then Media, Apps, Games, Misc, (no search)

    I hope this is makes sense now. Again, thanks for your help and the super job you're doing.
    Cheers my man.
    Nope that's perfect. I'll get to them shortly.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  13. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The template is in the PSD folder from the download. If you're having trouble with the icons, you can post a pic of the icon and I can make it for you.
    Ah okie... Let's me have a go at it... If can't be done then i shall seek your help

  14. #2932
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    iTJ thanks for helping me out with the pages, but when i unzipped the file you put up it only had page 0...i cant get to the other ones? also how do i get to downloads and set up the clock,weather and date widget?
    Here's the other pages. Inside the download on the first page is a "Alternative & Add-Ons" folder. In there you'll find the "WA Clock and Weather Widget". SSH that to device just like you did for the theme. Check it in WinterBoard and be sure it is above your theme in the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by TfZ50 View Post
    I hope this is makes sense now. Again, thanks for your help and the super job you're doing.
    Cheers my man.
    Here are pages. There are two different page 4's, because I wasn't sure what your plans were for it, but you'll understand when you see it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  15. #2933
    hey iTJ if i want the 5 pages like TfZ50 but if i set up the 4 page theme can i still get it or do i have to redo this theme?

    Also do i just put the whole WA clock and weather folder into the same place as where i put the theme? ahah sorry for so many questions im clueless with this stuff

    Also can you do this page again when you have time haha sorry you spelled papijump wrong :]
    Page 3(Games)
    Cube Runner-Don't run into the cubes
    PapiJump-Just keep jumping
    Flood-It!-Flood the whole board
    Last edited by davexpark; 2009-09-18 at 12:35 AM.

  16. #2934
    thanks for the video its super

  17. #2935
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    hey iTJ if i want the 5 pages like TfZ50 but if i set up the 4 page theme can i still get it or do i have to redo this theme?
    Yes and no. Kinda depends on what will be easiest for you. Either way will take a little bit of time. One way is start over and use the Auto-Setup system for 5 pages. The other way you would have to add an extra SpringJump to each page, add a whole new set of SpringJumps for the 5th page, and add more blank icons to fill in the gaps for the 5th page. You'll setup the 5th page just like the rest, so whatever is easiest for, both will work, just takes time. On my iPhone I have 8 pages, but 4 are the main pages and the other 4 are for the other apps instead of using Categories.

    Also do i just put the whole WA clock and weather folder into the same place as where i put the theme? ahah sorry for so many questions im clueless with this stuff
    Yes. SSH the entire "WA Clock and Weather Widget" folder as is into the same place as you did the theme (DON'T TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE FOLDER. THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK)

    Also can you do this page again when you have time haha sorry you spelled papijump wrong :]
    Page 3(Games)
    Cube Runner-Don't run into the cubes
    PapiJump-Just keep jumping
    Flood-It!-Flood the whole board
    Sorry about that. I didn't realize that. I'll fix it.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  18. #2936
    iTJ how do i change the weather to my city which is Huntingdon Valley in PA. also is it possible to like change the icons and font?
    Last edited by davexpark; 2009-09-18 at 03:35 AM.

  19. #2937
    Hi iTJ, may I have a wallpaper request please

    Page 0 (Apple)
    Calendar - Plan your days out
    Budget - Track your expenses
    Note Pad - Make quick notes

    page 1 (Media)
    Camera - Capture the moment
    Facebook - Connect w/ your friends
    Pictures - View high quality pics

    page 2 (Apps)
    App Store - Download and install apps
    Cydia - More apps for download
    RSS Feed - Read your feeds

    Page 3 (Games)
    Gangster - West Coast Hustle
    Peggle - Be a Peggle Master!
    Let's Golf - Tee off! Hole on one!

    Page 4 (Misc)
    Category - Organise your apps
    GoThere - Plan your route
    BusGuide - Check your bus info

    *Special Request* Can I have this wallpaper request in both .png and .psd format? I might want to try editing from this set

  20. #2938
    aight guys, so im having this crazy issue after installing this theme. after i talk to somebody and the phone is locked for more than 10 min, then i get a call and i cant hear anything, but they can hear me. after i hang up, i respring and wala. it works after that until next call comes after 10 and it does the same exact thing. im on 3.0.1 is there anybody with this issue or anybody have any idea what this is?

  21. #2939
    Well I read somewhere that because I am running windows vista my photoshop won't let me edit your wallpaper psd files...The easiest way around this was to just change all the fonts on the wallpapers to something I can work with. So I am now able to edit my own wallpapers but I still need one big icon for my games page. I am looking for a big icon for BlocksClassic. Any help would be great...thanks in advance. I will try to attach a folder with the icons...I need the blocks game big and the rest small.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0-copy.png   -page1-copy.png   -page2-copy.png   -page3-copy.png   -page4-copy.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sk8pw1; 2009-09-18 at 06:14 AM.

  22. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I can make the icons, but I'm a little confused about the MacMan one. What are you referring to when you say,"the color scheme like the iPod."
    Sorry man. Here is what I was talking about:


Page 147 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •