Page 146 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Hi iTJ and littleboy683,

was looking for a new theme for my iPhone when i found my way here. Great theme u all have here and the support in this forum is amazing. My 2 hours spent on configuring the theme is worth it. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by masters2k View Post
    Jasmine76, where did you get that Clock widget? Can I get the link to it, plz.

hey ~

go back to page 191 and find iTJ's post (#2863) he posted it there iTJ WC Mod.theme or something..

Thanks

Sorry just got a 3gs and found this awesome theme, anyone knoes why is the task bar disappearing whenever i go into any of the applications? And my keyboard is still the default...any help is appreciated thanks.

hi i also need help on some wallpapers

page 0 (home)
    calendar
    clock
    calculator

page 2(various)
    Palringo
    facebook
    appstore

page 3(games)
    uno
    western bar
    diner dash

page 4(misc)
    winterboard
    settings
    maps

many thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by o4k3n; 2009-09-16 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank Jasmine76.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    Those were great, liked it a lot! I can see the requests are still raining so I will stop asking (for the meantime :P ) ~ ^_^

I have this very bad habit of changing icons/pages/sometimes themes too.. So I spent my time these few days looking for a um cheaper (if not free) photoshop software and alas, I found one!

I started making pages of my own thanks a lot for the psd files! I wonder if those big icons have psd's as well? I re-read posts from page1 hoping I can get a copy of it but no luck so far.. If you have would you mind sharing it with us? I mean me?

(wanna help you with the pages requests, with the psd it's quite easy BUT I don't have the font you guys are using, not yet anyways.. Still learning the gist of it! When I get this font working on mine maybe I can help you do the pages so you can concentrate with the icons. ^_^ )
    I don't have any PSDs for the large icons. They're either made from scratch, used different images as layers, or some I found online (Google is my best friend. )

Quote Originally Posted by dazzastark View Post
    Which line do I edit in the split.css to center the date and clock in the WC Widget? I use a different location to you so it throws off the whole alignment.
    You don't edit the split.css file, you'll need to edit the Default.css file. Check out discreet's post on page 190 for a quick guide on adjusting the date/time.

Quote Originally Posted by masters2k View Post
    Is there a LiveWeather and LiveClock icon for this theme in the White Apple style icon?
    Yes there are. I took the ones from the Milk XL theme and modded them for this theme. They're included with the download. Check the "Alternative & Add-Ons" folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Hey what's up? I was wondering if you found the way to make the time appear with the border like this one?
    Here's the wallpaper. Replace it with the one in your theme.

This is brilliant, iTJ! It looks so chic on my screen, IF ONLY I can change the weather to my country ~ T_T

working real hard on it, it's like the config of vista weather widget, no luck changing it to my country.. I hope I can make this work tho, luv the style ~
    Let me know what location you want and I'll see if I can get it working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoriginalUsername View Post
    Thank you so much for this theme. I'm loving it. And everyone gives me a "WTF how did you do that" look when I show it to them haha.

Couple of questions:

-Where do I put the large icons via SSH?
    You SSH them to your "Icons" folder in the theme.

-Is there a large icon for MACMAN? I believe I saw it on another page but I'm too tired to search for it.
    I'm not sure if there is one, but if you give me a description of what you would like it to look like, I can make one.

Request for pages:

Also, if these pages are created, where do I place them?

Again, thank you so much for the theme and great tut.

-UnoriginalUsername
    Here are the pages. You SSH them into the main theme folder on your device and replace the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TfZ50 View Post
    barrygeorge002:

Is it possible to get your first pages the same way you have them - Media, Apps, Games, Misc.
    Would really appreciate your help or anyone else who can do pages that way.

Also, another request to set the pages like so:

...and change the blue bar above the icons to the version above on every page.

Please do what you can. Hope I'm not asking for too much. If I could do this myself, I would. But, I guess I have a lot to learn but, I will...one day, and of course would gladly help out others.
    Thanks in advance. Hoping for the best.
    This theme is really one of the best. Cheers.
    I haven't seen barry in a while and I'm not quite sure how he did the top bar. I can definitely do the pages, but they wont look like barry's. Also, you didn't supply any descriptions for the apps on the pages (unless you didn't want any). Just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by hnic247 View Post
    ok i have a small problem...how do i get the spring jumps 0-3 to go away..they r gray boxes at the top of the first page...and also how do i get more than 1 set of 0-3?
    They're included in the download on the first page. There is an automatic setup system included. A written tut comes with and also there is a vid on the first page.

Hey ITJ, is there anyway you can post the psd files for my pages? I like to change my pages a lot and I'm curious to see if I can do it myself rather than make requests...thanks again for all the help. I found the files included with the theme download but even after I install all the fonts, when I try to edit the text in photoshop it says I am missing Myraidapple Bold.
    Try closing out the application and restarting it. Sometimes it gives me that message, I just clicked ok when it asked to change fonts and it still picked Myriad Apple for me.

Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    Can some1 help me with this page...also can you add the clock and date this above the dock? Also can you add the weather?
    Here are your pages. You need to take the WA Clock and Weather widget from the download and SSH it your device like you did for the theme. From there, you'll need to edit the configureMe.js in the widget to get your location. Check it in WinterBoard and you're all set.

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot77 View Post
    Hi iTJ and littleboy683,

was looking for a new theme for my iPhone when i found my way here. Great theme u all have here and the support in this forum is amazing. My 2 hours spent on configuring the theme is worth it. Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!
    I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by o4k3n View Post
    Sorry just got a 3gs and found this awesome theme, anyone knoes why is the task bar disappearing whenever i go into any of the applications? And my keyboard is still the default...any help is appreciated thanks.

many thanks in advance!!
    If you downloaded the theme from here and NOT Cydia (Cydia isn't the correct version), you shouldn't have that problem, because I spent a lot of time making sure it was fixed before the release. Also, make sure you don't have "Solid Status Bar" selected in WinterBoard. The only way I'm aware getting your keyboard theme on 3.0 is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ard-3-0-a.html. I haven't tried it, because of the few problems it does have, but the stock keyboard is ok with me. As for your pages, I need descriptions for the apps or need to know if you don't want any.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-17), UnoriginalUsername (2009-09-17)

Thanks

hi ITJ, i was wondering how do u change the font of the date n time in the center...and also how u position it...thanks a million

also last but not least how do you activate the keyboard for v3.01? cos mine is still showing up as default...thanks a million...

Great Theme here!!!
    Last edited by o4k3n; 2009-09-16 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by o4k3n View Post
    hi ITJ, i was wondering how do u change the font of the date n time in the center...and also how u position it...thanks a million

also last but not least how do you activate the keyboard for v3.01? cos mine is still showing up as default...thanks a million...

Great Theme here!!!
    You need to edit the Default.css file. Check out page 190, because discreet was so kind to show everyone how to position the time/date. You'll also change the font in the Default.css as well. Where it says "font-family", change it to the font of your choice.

Check my post above for the link to theme keyboards on 3.0. I haven't tried it, but it isn't possible to theme keyboards using WinterBoard and even unsure if it will ever be possible again.

I was bored and made kind of a Orbed White Apple icon. What do y'all think? I don't even know why I made it.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-16 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Added pic
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Whooo , sorry i missed iŽd total , thank a lot itj :-)
    youre the best

upps , i did it again , can someone make me a sneezies icon?
    Last edited by vana; 2009-09-16 at 10:36 PM.

Can somebody tell me how to setup the inav vision us theme? I don't have a clue how to set it up. Angel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vana View Post
    Whooo , sorry i missed iŽd total , thank a lot itj :-)
    youre the best

upps , i did it again , can someone make me a sneezies icon?
    Her you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

vana (2009-09-17)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I don't have any PSDs for the large icons. They're either made from scratch, used different images as layers, or some I found online (Google is my best friend. )
    aww .. I just want to get rid of that SMS text on that EVE icon..

Let me know what location you want and I'll see if I can get it working for you.
    Tokyo, I tried the codes from accuweather but it's not working either. There's one widget that works though the (widget)WAD off cydia, i don't need that huge analog clock! I tried merging the config from it to yours, no luck yet. I hope you can make it work!

and for your orb icon, it's cool (as always~)

Thanks

aww .. I just want to get rid of that SMS text on that EVE icon..
    Here are two

Tokyo, I tried the codes from accuweather but it's not working either. There's one widget that works though the (widget)WAD off cydia, i don't need that huge analog clock! I tried merging the config from it to yours, no luck yet. I hope you can make it work!

and for your orb icon, it's cool (as always~)
    I'll see what I can do as far as the weather goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -eve.png   -eve2.png  
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-17)

Here are two

I'll see what I can do as far as the weather goes.
    Brilliant!! Thank you very much ~

***next time you'll hear from me I'll be asking you tips/points/guides on how to make icons (⌒-⌒; )
    I spend hours watching videos/reading tips on how and my brain is not absorbing the idea! FRIED!! lmao

For those who want more choices of big icons

for big icons igo to deviantart.com its a great site.Just re size the one you like to fit the iphone

and even though i strongly dislike this dude for basically stealing iTJs and mine idea for this theme set up and even some icons and not giving the amount of credit that is due and is just passing it off as his own work and ideas you can also search for whitoken on macthemes2.net and there are a good amount of large icons there you can pick from

glad to see this thread is alive and well! lets make it to 200 pages!
    thanks again itj for all your help
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-09-17 at 02:21 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-17)

littleboy/itj...thank u sooooo much for the theme so far. I have updated my iphone 3g to 3.1. Are u on 3.1? Have u got the theme working on it? I have tried and just cannot get springback to restore the profile or create a new backup to restore to...which just sux's.

Here's the wallpaper. Replace it with the one in your theme.
    I'm confused on where to put the file...I have the 5 page setup. and I tried restarting photoshop to see if that helped with my font problem but it still says it can't find the font.

I'm confused on where to put the file...I have the 5 page setup. and I tried restarting photoshop to see if that helped with my font problem but it still says it can't find the font.

I put mine in clock widget, replaced the Wallpaper there and Bingo! As for the fonts, if you get it right please do share how you did it I would like to install it as well.

@ littleboy, I am always putting your name and iTJ's as well everytime I post my screenshot to any of the site I joined in. Want them to know this theme is made up by you and iTJ's supports for icons and almost everything. Thanks to both of you! Kudos ~
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-17 at 03:50 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasmine76 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-09-17), Sk8pw1 (2009-09-17)

Thanks

Brilliant!! Thank you very much ~

***next time you'll hear from me I'll be asking you tips/points/guides on how to make icons (⌒-⌒; )
    I spend hours watching videos/reading tips on how and my brain is not absorbing the idea! FRIED!! lmao
    Yeah ask any questions you may have and I'll try my best to answer them. Believe it or not, but I'm still learning things myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JenBell View Post
    littleboy/itj...thank u sooooo much for the theme so far. I have updated my iphone 3g to 3.1. Are u on 3.1? Have u got the theme working on it? I have tried and just cannot get springback to restore the profile or create a new backup to restore to...which just sux's.
    I haven't upgraded to 3.1 yet, but will probably do so in a day or two. If you're having problems with the SpringBack files, it may be the SpringBack needs to be updated to support 3.1. When I get around to updating I'll get back to you.

I put mine in clock widget, replaced the Wallpaper there and Bingo! As for the fonts, if you get it right please do share how you did it I would like to install it as well.
    Yeah sorry my bad on the poor explanation. Do as jasmine did and you'll be set. As far as the fonts go, I'm on a Mac and all I did was installed them into the Font Book app and then restarted Photoshop. Sometimes I'll get the message saying I don't have the right font installed and I click ok and just go back the font selection once the text layer is highlighted and manually change it there. I'm not sure how to install fonts on a PC.

@ littleboy, I am always putting your name and iTJ's as well everytime I post my screenshot to any of the site I joined in. Want them to know this theme is made up by you and iTJ's supports for icons and almost everything. Thanks to both of you! Kudos ~
    Thank you for that. I know I didn't create this theme and it's been the longest theme I've ever used on my iPhone, but I don't like when people take credit for others work. If I've ever made or modded anything I've always given credit to the original creator, it's just proper to do so. Even in my vid on how to create the White Apple icons I gave credit to littleboy for the theme, E-Minor for the icon design, and even the band for the background music. I know I'm rambling, but it strikes a nerve with me, so thank you very much for doing so.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-17)

hmm I thought I heard that name before, and I did!

He improvised this theme Leaf, making it in iNav style, had it on my iPhone 3g. I noticed it looks like this, there's this wood one too, he wasn't contented by the look of it. Now he make it almost same with yours! and he's hinting for a beta testing bleh

@ iTJ, I know how you feel, pissed me off too when someone does that. Now the author of whitoken acting as if he does the whole thing and thus took him long to release the theme. pfft!

may I add, NOTHING BEATS THE ORIGINAL ~
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-17 at 04:33 AM.

I put mine in clock widget, replaced the Wallpaper there and Bingo!
    I just got off a long day off work so I'm a little tired right now...thanks

Page 146 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast