Page 143 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Figured out how to center the clock for everyone who lives outside of North Augusta, see my picture. Go into the DefaultStyle.css, it opens in notepad.

If yours is like mine, it already says:
    text-align:center;
    however, it is not centered...

Under the clock and date options, somewhere in the code (bolded) it says padding-left: 76px; (i think was the default)

Simply adjust that up or down depending on which way you want to move it. 50px worked almost perfect for my clock while 25 worked for the date. It will be different depending on how long your city name is.

SPAN#clock

{

font-family: Helvetica;

color: #696969;

font-weight: Bold;

font-size: 20;

text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;

padding-left: 50px;

padding-top: 95px;

}

SPAN#ampm

{

font-weight: Bold;

font-size: 15px;

}

TD#date

{

text-align: center;

font-size: 13px;

padding-top: 200px;

padding-left: 25px

}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to discreet047 For This Useful Post:

andre2you (2009-09-12), iTJ (2009-09-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Figured out how to center the clock for everyone who lives outside of North Augusta, see my picture. Go into the DefaultStyle.css, it opens in notepad.

If yours is like mine, it already says:
    however, it is not centered...

Under the clock and date options, somewhere in the code (bolded) it says padding-left: 76px; (i think was the default)

Simply adjust that up or down depending on which way you want to move it. 50px worked almost perfect for my clock while 25 worked for the date. It will be different depending on how long your city name is.
    Thank you for posting that. Between work, my son, and filling requests I haven't had a lot of time to write up the tut for the Weather widget. I've figured out some other things as well and hope to have time in the next day or so to write one.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Green Apple
    Thanks
    itj i liked your wa widget with the themes colors around it. Can you post the format for yours??

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Thank you for posting that. Between work, my son, and filling requests I haven't had a lot of time to write up the tut for the Weather widget. I've figured out some other things as well and hope to have time in the next day or so to write one.
    Np! Glad to help when I do happen to figure something out...

well guys good news i was able to somehow cram and finish all my summer work before school started again. The bad news is that school starts tomorrow and I must do well this year so attending to this theme and thread will be the last thing on my mind (sorry).I will be in and out trying to help as much as I can. So on that note I would like to thank the users of this theme and of course iTJ. This isn't really good bye but i guess goodybe in a way for now until I get some free time. iTJ if theres anything you want to add to this thread its all yours man, if you want a donation link on the first page no problem whatever you want. Hopefully you guys will be seeing me around soon.

I may release whatever I have on the themes i was working on (white apple wood, white apple itunes styled etc..)so people can complete them if they want.

thank you all,peace...for now =)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-09-11), Jerle (2009-09-11), NGLZL (2009-09-11), torrenegoshima (2009-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    well guys good news i was able to somehow cram and finish all my summer work before school started again. The bad news is that school starts tomorrow and I must do well this year so attending to this theme and thread will be the last thing on my mind (sorry).I will be in and out trying to help as much as I can. So on that note I would like to thank the users of this theme and of course iTJ. This isn't really good bye but i guess goodybe in a way for now until I get some free time. iTJ if theres anything you want to add to this thread its all yours man, if you want a donation link on the first page no problem whatever you want. Hopefully you guys will be seeing me around soon.

I may release whatever I have on the themes i was working on (white apple wood, white apple itunes styled etc..)so people can complete them if they want.

Hey goodluck with school littleboy Gotta thank you for this great theme you came up with! This is a real legacy you're leaving behind and its definitely in safe hand with iTJ around

I had to play around the split.css stylesheet for a while to get it to where I liked it. I also had to create a background image to get the gradient look. I can post it if you want to look at it.
    Hey iTJ, will appreciate it if you can post it together with the background image ure talking about
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-09-11 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    itj i liked your wa widget with the themes colors around it. Can you post the format for yours??
    yeah I'll post to it up with a little explaination.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

Well man good luck and I hope all goes well. I think I'll be able to handle the thread and keep it going. If there is anything you need from me, let me know, you know where to find me (here of course ). Take care and good luck. Also thanks for this amazing and it has been good working with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Hey goodluck with school littleboy Gotta thank you for this great theme you came up with! This is a real legacy you're leaving behind and its definitely in safe hand with iTJ around

Hey iTJ, will appreciate it if you can post it together with the background image ure talking about
    Yep. When I get back in I'll post it and I'll have a little explanation with it too.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thanks iTJ. We will be waiting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Awesome man. Good luck!
    dont forget the Apple wood themes!!!! this is awesome but you so teased me with that Apple Wood theme!!!!!!!!

Here are the pages. I'll have to work on the icons later.
    Hi iTJ, I was messing with my phone and noticed that the "t" on the end of "chat" of the facebook description was missing...I attached the zip file you made for me and hope you can edit the page for me...thanks for all your help. Also I no longer need the blocks classic icon but still the big movie one (for a showtimes app)...anything that has a picture of a film reel or something like that would be cool. thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are some I put together. I haven't gotten to the small colored ones yet.
    OMG!! These are lovely ~ I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate it, you def rock ~
    The big icons are lovely as well! Now it's like my brat is with me anywhere and anytime ~ d(^_^o) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Well I was able to get everything working except for the time on the status bar...It is black on the homescreen but when I go into an app like maps it turns white...the only statusbar icons that are not changing are the time and the free memory option in SBSettings. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Please let me know if you have any questions about the plists or other files on my phone. Thanks

Thanks

@ bcp23
    Here's a Nintendo icon. It's the only thing I could come up with. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Hi iTJ, I was messing with my phone and noticed that the "t" on the end of "chat" of the facebook description was missing...I attached the zip file you made for me and hope you can edit the page for me...thanks for all your help. Also I no longer need the blocks classic icon but still the big movie one (for a showtimes app)...anything that has a picture of a film reel or something like that would be cool. thanks
    Sorry about the page. It's fixed now. Here's a big movie icon. Hope you like. Here's the icon too. Everything is in the folder.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    OMG!! These are lovely ~ I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate it, you def rock ~
    The big icons are lovely as well! Now it's like my brat is with me anywhere and anytime ~ d(^_^o) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    I'm glad you like them. Do you still need small colored ones too?

Well I was able to get everything working except for the time on the status bar...It is black on the homescreen but when I go into an app like maps it turns white...the only statusbar icons that are not changing are the time and the free memory option in SBSettings. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Please let me know if you have any questions about the plists or other files on my phone. Thanks
    In the Info.plist, if it isn't already there, then add this to it.
    Code:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1.5px transparent</string>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nintendo.png  
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-12 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Uploaded files/Removed widget
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

bcp23 (2009-09-11), Sk8pw1 (2009-09-11)

Sorry about the page. It's fixed now. Here's a big movie icon. Hope you like. Here's the icon too. Everything is in the folder.

In the Info.plist, if it isn't already there, then add this to it.
    Code:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1.5px transparent</string>
    Thanks a lot for the new icon... Also it looks like the center icons on my status bar, the time and free memory are still changing to white when in certain apps.

Thanks

Are you looking for it stay the same color throughout?

Also did you respring after the change?
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-11 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you looking for it stay the same color throughout?

Also did you respring after the change?
    Yeah I did a couple resprings. When I open the map app the status bar turns gray and the icons all turn black except the time and free memory. I want it so it changes like it used to but it's not that big of a deal, I'm already getting used to it. I did have a question about the weather folder you attached, for some reason I can't move the contents to the desktop. I keep getting an error. does your weather mod include the background that I was asking about on post#2830?

Thanks ITJ! That the Nintendo theme is exactly what I was looking for. Actually it is alot better than what I had in mind. And the other icons I requested are perfect. Thanks for taking your time to help out newbies like me.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    iTJ, i cannot open your wallpaper widget. It says error when i try to extra it.. any suggestions?

Thanks

I'm heading home from work and I'll try uploading it again. I apologize.

Thanks

Yeah I did a couple resprings. When I open the map app the status bar turns gray and the icons all turn black except the time and free memory. I want it so it changes like it used to but it's not that big of a deal, I'm already getting used to it. I did have a question about the weather folder you attached, for some reason I can't move the contents to the desktop. I keep getting an error. does your weather mod include the background that I was asking about on post#2830?
    All the status bar images and the status bar itself are all in the com.apple.apringboard folder in the download. To keep the status bar from changing you'll need those files in your theme. So you'll have to create a "Bundles" folder and place the com.apple.springboard folder in there to get the changes.

I don't have that wallpaper background anymore, but I can easily make it.

Quote Originally Posted by bcp23 View Post
    Thanks ITJ! That the Nintendo theme is exactly what I was looking for. Actually it is alot better than what I had in mind. And the other icons I requested are perfect. Thanks for taking your time to help out newbies like me.
    I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    iTJ, i cannot open your wallpaper widget. It says error when i try to extra it.. any suggestions?
    I apologize for those having trouble with the widget. I rezipped it using a different method, so I hope it works this time. Let me know if y'all are still having problems. You all can take it apart and look at it and if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.
    To adjust the date/time (use to center them), check out discreet's post a page or two back. Also, within the Default.css file, you can change the font and color as well. The location is changed in the configureMe.js file. The colors for the widget background, text, size, location, etc. are all changed in the split.css file. I'm working on a guide for this, but I just wanted to throw that info out there.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

dazzastark (2009-09-14), Jerle (2009-09-12), Joshy (2009-09-12), Yankee0750 (2009-09-12)

Page 143 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast