Page 142 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #2821
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    The temperature works fine, as well as the city. Its just my icon that isnt showing.

    var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'
    var locale = 95207
    Yeah that's correct. Look and see what "var SetWall" and "var ExtWall" have after them.

    Also, how can i get myraid bold font into my photoshop?
    It's easy on a Mac, but I don't know on a PC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    @iTJ

    Eureka i got it !!! Thank you very much for your very clear explanation!!!
    May i ask you a last favour could you please share your big Text icon as shown on page 137 post #
    2041 ?
    Look in the "Icons" folder. It's in there along with another. Just rename it to Messages.png and you're set.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    Awesome, iTJ! Thank you very much. They look so tiny but they fit on my page nicely. ^_^
    Nvm the heroes, they won't stay long anyway teehee I will remove them as soon as I finished reading the comics.


    Thank you loads ~
    No problem. I'm glad you like them.


    I've been wanting to do something different with my Weather widget and I just wanted to share what it looks like. I have a couple of other things I might do later.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-10 at 04:24 AM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  2. #2822
    No problem. I'm glad you like them.
    luv em ~ (^_−)−☆


    may I ask some more, please ~ (⌒-⌒; )

    kindly make an icons off these.. (o^^o)





    big & small coloured icons, also small orbed ones ..

    Thank you again in advance! (⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-10 at 05:39 AM.

  3. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I've been wanting to do something different with my Weather widget and I just wanted to share what it looks like. I have a couple of other things I might do later.
    This one is cool ~ I luv the icon it's like the weather widget of orb glass theme where the icon changes from time to time while yours is exclusively white apple icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0423.png   -img_0437.png   -img_0441.png  
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-10 at 05:48 AM.

  4. #2824
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stockton, Ca
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    @iTj

    var iconSetWall = 'klear' //'klear'|'tango'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.

  5. #2825
    The embossed look of the weather widget is very classy! What did you edit to achieve that look iTJ?

  6. #2826
    Here's now the correct wallpaper.html for the clock ITJ

    Little mistake in my last post


    <html>
    <head><title>newclock</title></head>
    <style>

    SPAN#clock
    {
    font-family: Lucida Sans;
    color: #696969;
    font-weight: Bold;
    font-size: 20;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

    SPAN#ampm
    {
    font-family: Lucida Sans;
    font-weight: Bold;
    color: #696969;
    font-size: 15px;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

    TD#date
    {
    font-family: Lucida Sans;
    text-align: center;
    /*font-weight: Bold;*/
    color: #696969;
    font-size: 13px;
    text-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 0px;
    }

    </style>

    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array("Sonntag,","Montag,","Dienstag,","Mittwoch," ,"Donnerstag,","Freitag,","Samstag,")
    var this_month_name_array = new Array("Januar","Februar","März","April","Mai","Jun i","Juli","August","September","Oktober","November ","Dezember") //predefine month names


    var this_date_timestamp = new Date()

    var this_weekday = this_date_timestamp.getDay()
    var this_date = this_date_timestamp.getDate()
    var this_month = this_date_timestamp.getMonth()
    var this_year = this_date_timestamp.getYear()

    if (this_year < 1000)
    this_year+= 1900;
    if (this_year==101)
    this_year=2001;

    var this_date_string = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + " " + this_date + " " + this_month_name_array[this_month]//concat long date string

    // -->
    function init ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("clock").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }

    function updateClock ( )
    {
    var currentTime = new Date ( );

    var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
    var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes ( );
    var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds ( );

    // Pad the minutes and seconds with leading zeros, if required
    currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
    currentSeconds = ( currentSeconds < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentSeconds;

    // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    //var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    //currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    // currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

    // Compose the string for display
    var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;

    // Update the time display
    document.getElementById("clock").firstChild.nodeVa lue = currentTimeString;
    }

    function init2 ( )
    {
    timeDisplay = document.createTextNode ( "" );
    document.getElementById("ampm").appendChild ( timeDisplay );
    }

    //function amPm ( )
    //{
    // var currentTime = new Date ( );

    // var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );

    // Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    // var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

    // Convert the hours component to 12-hour format if needed
    // currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

    // Convert an hours component of "0" to "12"
    // currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

    // Compose the string for display
    // var currentTimeString = timeOfDay;

    // Update the time display
    // document.getElementById("ampm").firstChild.nodeVal ue = currentTimeString;
    //}

    // -->
    </script>

    </head>


    <body background="Wallpaper.png">





    <table style="position: absolute; top: 333px; left: 0px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr align="center" valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0">
    <td height="10" valign="top">
    <span id="clock">
    <script language="JavaScript">updateClock(); setInterval('updateClock()', 1000 )</script></span><span id="ampm">
    <script language="JavaScript">amPm(); setInterval('amPm()', 1000 )</script>
    </span>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td id="date" valign="top">
    <script language="JavaScript">document.write(this_date_str ing)</script>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

    </body>
    </html>

  7. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1709 View Post


    I really like this clock widget and was wondering how it was done...I currently have the weather and clock widget but I like the centered look off this one...any help would be appriciated. Thanks

  8. #2828
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    luv em ~ (^_−)−☆


    may I ask some more, please ~ (⌒-⌒; )

    kindly make an icons off these.. (o^^o)

    big & small coloured icons, also small orbed ones ..

    Thank you again in advance! (⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )
    Yeah I'll see what I can do. BTW that's a cute Yorkie.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    This one is cool ~ I luv the icon it's like the weather widget of orb glass theme where the icon changes from time to time while yours is exclusively white apple icon.
    It's in the download if you ever wanted to use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    @iTj

    var iconSetWall = 'klear' //'klear'|'tango'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.
    Dang. That's also right. I'll try and figure out something. Do you move any files out of the widget?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    The embossed look of the weather widget is very classy! What did you edit to achieve that look iTJ?
    I had to play around the split.css stylesheet for a while to get it to where I liked it. I also had to create a background image to get the gradient look. I can post it if you want to look at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1709 View Post
    Here's now the correct wallpaper.html for the clock ITJ :

    Little mistake in my last post
    LOL it's ok. I didn't get a chance to look at the first one, but I'll try this one out. Thanks.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  9. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here are the pages. I'll have to work on the icons later.
    Thanks for all the help. My phone is finally looking the way I want it

  10. #2830
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    I really like this clock widget and was wondering how it was done...I currently have the weather and clock widget but I like the centered look off this one...any help would be appriciated. Thanks
    Go to page 185 and look at post #2767. At the bottom is the download for it.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-10 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Corrected wrong page. :(
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  11. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Go to page 185 and look at post #2767. At the bottom is the download for it.
    Cool thanks
    I have the widget working now but I can't seem to make it work with the border around it like the pic in my post.

    Does anyone know if there was a fix for the disappearing status bar bug? I have the latest download of White Apple and am using a 3.0 3G The bar only disappears sometimes but I was just wondering.
    Last edited by Sk8pw1; 2009-09-10 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #2832
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcp23 View Post
    Hi iTJ. Could I request some icons please. I need some for genesis4iphone, gameboy4iphone, ocarina, urbanspoon, iSimpsons, and Now Playing. Also could you change the big game icon for me with a Nintendo theme in it. Thanks.
    Here are the rest of the small ones. I'm still working on the big Nintendo one.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    I need small Moron Test and Mindreader icons and I needed Big icons for My movie app and Blocks Classic. For some reason it won't let me upload the icons. They don't have to be the exact icons but if anyone could attach any that could work for my apps I'd really appreciate it.
    I'll get your icons to you soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    luv em ~ (^_−)−☆


    may I ask some more, please ~ (⌒-⌒; )

    kindly make an icons off these.. (o^^o)

    big & small coloured icons, also small orbed ones ..

    Thank you again in advance! (⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )(⌒-⌒; )
    Here are some I put together. I haven't gotten to the small colored ones yet.




    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Cool thanks
    I have the widget working now but I can't seem to make it work with the border around it like the pic in my post.
    That was a screenshot of mine and it was done by changing the wallpaper itself, not the html. If I find it, I'll post it.

    Does anyone know if there was a fix for the disappearing status bar bug? I have the latest download of White Apple and am using a 3.0 3G The bar only disappears sometimes but I was just wondering.
    It should have been fixed. I spent a lot of time working to get it right. Did you download it from here or Cydia?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-11 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Edited icons
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    bcp23 (2009-09-11)

  14. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I'll get your icons to you soon.


    That was a screenshot of mine and it was done by changing the wallpaper itself, not the html. If I find it, I'll post it.


    It should have been fixed. I spent a lot of time working to get it right. Did you download it from here or Cydia?
    I found a couple icons that worked good...the only ones I need are a big one for Blocks Classic and one for my movie app that I use to find movie times and stuff. If it's possible, I do not want them mirrored as it causes the icon to overlap the widget...thanks a lot for your help. I'm pretty sure I used the link on the first page of this thread to download the theme. Which one is the good one? I have the day off so I guess I can delete the one I have and start over. also I forgot to mention that I did not use the bundles included in the theme...could this have caused the problem? I basically just picked out the wallpapers and icons but did not change anything on the status bar.
    Last edited by Sk8pw1; 2009-09-10 at 08:59 PM.

  15. #2834
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    I found a couple icons that worked good...the only ones I need are a big one for Blocks Classic and one for my movie app that I use to find movie times and stuff. If it's possible, I do not want them mirrored as it causes the icon to overlap the widget...thanks a lot for your help. I'm pretty sure I used the link on the first page of this thread to download the theme. Which one is the good one? I have the day off so I guess I can delete the one I have and start over. also I forgot to mention that I did not use the bundles included in the theme...could this have caused the problem? I basically just picked out the wallpapers and icons but did not change anything on the status bar.
    No the "Bundles" mod some app skins, the icons in the Settings app, and some springboard images. Check your Info.plist and see if there are any lines that have "Status Bar" in it and remove the pair of lines (the one that follows "Status Bar").
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  16. #2835
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    No the "Bundles" mod some app skins, the icons in the Settings app, and some springboard images. Check your Info.plist and see if there are any lines that have "Status Bar" in it and remove the pair of lines (the one that follows "Status Bar").
    This is what I have in info.plist

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0"><dict>

    <key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>1</string>

    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent</string>

    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent</string>

    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>color: white</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color:8f8f8f; margin-top:-2px; font-size:26px;</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:8f8f8f; margin-top:6px; font-size:7px;</string>

    </dict></plist>
    Last edited by Sk8pw1; 2009-09-10 at 09:23 PM.

  17. #2836
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    This is what I have in info.plist

    <key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>1</string>
    What I made bold in your quote is what needs to be removed, nothing else. Respring and your status bar will stop disappearing.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

    Sk8pw1 (2009-09-10)

  19. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    What I made bold in your quote is what needs to be removed, nothing else. Respring and your status bar will stop disappearing.
    I just did it...thanks again!!

  20. #2838
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    I just did it...thanks again!!
    No problem.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

  21. #2839
    My status bar started disappearing again but noticed that having "solid status bar" activated in WB causes the problem too...so now it's completey fixed. I do have one more question though, when I am in an app like maps everything on my status bar is black except for the time and date...any thought?

  22. #2840
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iTJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Augusta, SC
    Posts
    527
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 287 Times in 196 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    My status bar started disappearing again but noticed that having "solid status bar" activated in WB causes the problem too...so now it's completey fixed. I do have one more question though, when I am in an app like maps everything on my status bar is black except for the time and date...any thought?
    Yeah I'd forgot the "solid status bar" in WinterBoard. All it is, is the Info.plist code you deleted. Yeah that's a problem without the code, but it keeps the status bar there. I did fix that as well. If you take the "com.apple.springboard" folder (it's in the "Bundles" folder of the download) and put it in your theme it will correct it. It contains all those images, except the carrier logo, because there are SO many of them I didn't go through them all. If you don't have a "Bundles" folder, just create one and drop it in there. Also, it contains other images as well, so just look through the folder first just in case you don't want to change something.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

    Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Page 142 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •