Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Default Status bar issues
    Is anyone else having issues with the status bar still disappearing in Apple White 3.0 or is it just me?
    and yes I have version 3.0 not the previous version
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

@ Andy1709

Could you please explain me where i can find the file, you are showing on your post # 2787 to modify the time format ?
    I am not used to mod my iPhone.
    Thanks for your help!

Im really stuck, i just jailbroke my iphone last night and im pretty lost...so i downloaded white apple and im trying to follow the tutorial. I downloaded all the necessary stuff like the five column stuff...but i cant find where Var/Stash/Mobile/Library/Webclips is. Can someone please help

@davexpark, go to Var/Mobile/Library/Webclips. Go to Mobile instead of stash. Hope this helps..

i dont get where like var is, is that only for macs? sorry im new at this haha

first you need to SSH. Have you downloaded WinSCP?? and it works with windows

i downloaded openSSH but i dunno what winscp is, do i download that on cydia?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    itj

I've rezziped with legacy method. I hope you don't have problems to open it this time.

Thanks again.
    Here are the rest of them. Sorry for the delay. Some of them were more difficult then others, so I had to improvise.

Quote Originally Posted by bcp23 View Post
    Hi iTJ. Could I request some icons please. I need some for genesis4iphone, gameboy4iphone, ocarina, urbanspoon, iSimpsons, and Now Playing. Also could you change the big game icon for me with a Nintendo theme in it. Thanks.
    Here's the one for Urbanspoon and you can find Ocarina above. I'll have to work on the rest later.

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    it's like folder wif pics... for magic/remote/fitness/musical instruments apps... in the orb.... thx again itj
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    sorry if I sounded demanding on my last post, of course you can do it at your own leisure. Was just wondering if you've seen it or not..

For the Twilight/Newmoon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn, I would like it small coloured please (reflected?).
    Here you go.

I haven't done anything with the Heroes icons, because I'm not sure what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Hi I have to start off by saying thanks for everyone involved in helping out with this theme, it is the best theme by far available for the iphone. I pretty much got it all working but I had some wallpaper requests for the white theme.
    I want to have pages 0-4

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with a few icons for the white theme.

I need small Moron Test and Mindreader icons and I needed Big icons for My movie app and Blocks Classic. For some reason it won't let me upload the icons. They don't have to be the exact icons but if anyone could attach any that could work for my apps I'd really appreciate it.
    Here are the pages. I'll have to work on the icons later.

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    @ iTJ. If you still have my pages from about a week back can you make the status bar transparent on each of them so my widget can show. If you dont have em dont worry about making em again. Im just anal. Thanks either way
    Here you go. Let me know if I have to trim any more off. I went from the top down the nav bar, because I wasn't sure what widget you were using, so you should have enough room, but let me know if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by trinititan View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the status bar still disappearing in Apple White 3.0 or is it just me?
    and yes I have version 3.0 not the previous version
    No it should be fixed. It took me a long time to get it fixed. Check your Info.plist and if anything has "Status Bar" in the code, remove the pair of lines and see if it fixes it. Also make sure "Solid Status Bar" isn't check in WinterBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    @ Andy1709

Could you please explain me where i can find the file, you are showing on your post # 2787 to modify the time format ?
    I am not used to mod my iPhone.
    Thanks for your help!
    Check out my post above Andy's and you'll find the Wallpaper widget. Look at the Wallpaper.html and locate the section of code Andy posted to edit the format.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    iTJ,

Not that you havent already done enough for me, but I got couple of questions.

I have attached png screen captures for icons that I wanted to make into the smaller color icon set that was included in the add ons. Can you either tell me how to make the change in Photoshop myself or could you change them to the right size etc.

Thanks man!

A.
    Here are the small colored icons. The paper toss isn't mine. I had a hard time trying to get the blue away from the edges, so I borrowed this one from the Cubes theme, and just resized it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-10 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Added one more request. :) Edited reflection on icons
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

bcp23 (2009-09-11), iliveforbball (2009-09-10), jasmine76 (2009-09-10), Sk8pw1 (2009-09-10)

Hey i have a question i just got this app on my phone, if i find a icon or like backround thing that i like how do i add it to my theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    Hey i have a question i just got this app on my phone, if i find a icon or like backround thing that i like how do i add it to my theme?
    I can give it a shot, white or small colored? By the way, what app is it? I may have already made it for someone.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

wait pm'd
    Last edited by davexpark; 2009-09-09 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here are the rest of them. Sorry for the delay. Some of them were more difficult then others, so I had to improvise.

That is fine. Thanks a lot.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    my icons on my WA widget arent loading. just leaving a ? even though i have a connection. any suggestions?

I respringed and worked.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davexpark View Post
    You need to repost your request, because you edited it and it got deleted. Also, let me know what kind of icon you're looking for (white or colored?).

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    That is fine. Thanks a lot.
    You're welcome. Hope you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    my icons on my WA widget arent loading. just leaving a ? even though i have a connection. any suggestions?
    Sometimes it's the way the configureMe.js file is changed. What do you have for the "var locale" and "var source" code lines? And sometimes depending on what location it is, it may not have it. I live in a city that has a two different area codes depending on what side of town you live on and mine didn't show up, so I had to change it to the other. It wasn't that big of a deal for me, because the weather shows up as the entire city, it just didn't have my area code.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Green Apple
    Thanks
    The temperature works fine, as well as the city. Its just my icon that isnt showing.

var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'
    var locale = 95207

Also, how can i get myraid bold font into my photoshop?
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-09-10 at 01:17 AM.

@iTJ

Eureka i got it !!! Thank you very much for your very clear explanation!!!
    May i ask you a last favour could you please share your big Text icon as shown on page 137 post #
    2041 ?

Here you go.
    I haven't done anything with the Heroes icons, because I'm not sure what they are.

Awesome, iTJ! Thank you very much. They look so tiny but they fit on my page nicely. ^_^
    Nvm the heroes, they won't stay long anyway teehee I will remove them as soon as I finished reading the comics.

Thank you loads ~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0433.png   -img_0439.png  
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-10 at 02:35 AM. Reason: for attachment..

Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast