Page 138 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

audiosoft realy nice... will you put download link soon?

Hello, quick question. Will this theme works with 3GS as well?

Thanks

Icon Update:

I'm in the process of making the icons. Some of the images are really complex (no fault by any of you. It at least gives me an idea of what to make), so some of them don't look like the pics that were posted, but you'll have a good idea of what the app is. I'll post them all when I'm done.

To those who want to post icon requests, please do the following:
    For White Apple icons, please post the icon and/or the iTunes artwork to be used as a guide.
    For dock icons, you don't need to post a pic, but at least a description of what you want it to look like and the locations of the app (Left, Center, Right). Also the description you would to be on it as well.

@ NGLZL,
    For some reason the second folder of icons your requested isn't unzipping. It's giving me the message that it is "corrupted". If you could repost them, I'll make them.

@ khoalala,
    I'll be getting to yours when I'm finished with the others.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-05 at 10:23 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iBone3G View Post
    Here's what I did, lemme know if I did something wrong.

1. I Took all the contents from the "WeatherIcon for White Apple" folder and copied them to /private/var/stash/Themes.?????/White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. So the icons are not in their own dir, they're just straight dumped into that directory.

2. Downloaded the ibnyaffaWeatherIcon and put that entire directory into the /private/var/stash/Themes.?????

3. Moved the widget theme above the White App Theme.

4. Resprung

Did all this exactly and the Weather Icon stays the same. Any ideas? This is driving me up the wall. If you have any alternatives to doing this also, I'm all ears. Thanks again for the help.
    This may sound stupid, but do you have WeatherIcon installed from Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by decniner View Post
    Hello, quick question. Will this theme works with 3GS as well?
    Yes it works on the 3Gs

Here are icons for:
    NOTE: The icons are probably not spelled correctly, so if they don't show on your springboard after a respring, please check the spelling.
    iLuka

xIaOm45I

The SpringJump Arrow (also orbed. It's in the folder )

discreet047

This all I got for now. I've got to watch my team kick some butt now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-06 at 05:34 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

decniner (2009-09-07), discreet047 (2009-09-06), iBone3G (2009-09-06), jasmine76 (2009-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    This may sound stupid, but do you have WeatherIcon installed from Cydia
    No sir, that was the right question. I had no idea I didn't have that installed, unbelievable. It perfect now. Many thanks to you my friend.

I am messing up with CSS and html files to get that
    date and time widget posted on my springboard. I had changed the color/size of my calendar's font in the process, I learn loads of things and wow ~ it's cool! Except that, I can't get that widget displayed on my screen!!

I am using the files from white apple 3, took the CSS file for the calendar/time there and copied it to my var/stash/theme/white apple1.
    Yes, I have the clock and weather icon from cydia, I tried the instructions iTJ posted few posts back for the weather and calendar widget, also tried the instruction given from some member on page 200 or something, still no good result..

So I installed a weather widget from cydia and it looks nice on my springboard. But that space between the icon and the text is kinda lonely.. I have to make the time and date to work like everybody else and everything is perfect!

Can somebody help me? iTJ? Anyone? Please?! T_T
    In the meantime, back to messing on the files..

ps.. That page0 is courtesy of iTJ! ^_^
    Thanks a lot! And if you have loads of time, I hope you can make some icon for the twilight/eclipse/newmoon/breaking dawn/heroes apps. (o^_^o)
    Thanks (always ~ ) in advance!

pps. Attached thumbnail for the icon images those 2 glass orb icons there are actually iHeroes and Heroes comics
    apps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0397.png  
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-06 at 03:57 AM. Reason: attached thumbnail for the icon request

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    I am messing up with CSS and html files to get that
    date and time widget posted on my springboard. I had changed the color/size of my calendar's font in the process, I learn loads of things and wow ~ it's cool! Except that, I can't get that widget displayed on my screen!!

I am using the files from white apple 3, took the CSS file for the calendar/time there and copied it to my var/stash/theme/white apple1.
    Yes, I have the clock and weather icon from cydia, I tried the instructions iTJ posted few posts back for the weather and calendar widget, also tried the instruction given from some member on page 200 or something, still no good result..

So I installed a weather widget from cydia and it looks nice on my springboard. But that space between the icon and the text is kinda lonely.. I have to make the time and date to work like everybody else and everything is perfect!

Can somebody help me? iTJ? Anyone? Please?! T_T

In the meantime, back to messing around the theme..
    The widget is packed to together as one, so if you take one piece out, the rest has to go with it. Each of those files calls on one another, so if something is missing it won't work or either won't work right. If you're wanting everything in one folder, all parts of the widget have to go as well. I have mine setup so my theme and widget are separate. Either keep the widget separate or move everything into the theme. Try that and see if it works.
    Note: If you use them separately, be sure the widget is above the theme in WinterBoard.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The widget is packed to together as one, so if you take one piece out, the rest has to go with it. Each of those files calls on one another, so if something is missing it won't work or either won't work right. If you're wanting everything in one folder, all parts of the widget have to go as well. I have mine setup so my theme and widget are separate. Either keep the widget separate or move everything into the theme. Try that and see if it works.
    Note: If you use them separately, be sure the widget is above the theme in WinterBoard.

Ah ~ That's the trick, huh! I will try that as soon as I get my other chores done! ^_^ I hope I can give you something along with these words like you know virtual gifts that we can buy or something! :P Again, Thanks a lot!!

Hello there, i was wondering if anybody can edit this icon for me. Is the icon for messages for black apple. I just want the keyboard inside the screen like the white apple one.ill post the theme after i install the icon. Thanks in advance to whoever can do this. (EDIT) JUST THE ICON NOT THE WHOLE WALLPAPER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -getattachment.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CHICOHONDA91 View Post
    Hello there, i was wondering if anybody can edit this icon for me. Is the icon for messages for black apple. I just want the keyboard inside the screen like the white apple one.ill post the theme after i install the icon. Thanks in advance to whoever can do this. (EDIT) JUST THE ICON NOT THE WHOLE WALLPAPER.

Hi! Just save that attached image and replace that one you had with
    it and you're good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -messages.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine76 For This Useful Post:

CHICOHONDA91 (2009-09-06)

It just looks better with the black computer for the theme. Thanks for the heads up.

^^^
    YW!

Thanks for the tip, iTJ! Springboard is COMPLETE now. ^_^

\(^_^)/
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-06 at 01:41 PM.

itj, well u missed out the page 3 and 4 request... and the back arrow for the stack pages.. just to informed u in case u forgot =x

Thanks

No I didn't forget, I was just rushing when I posted and realized that I'd left those off and the other icons as well. I'll be getting off work in about 1-1 1/2 hours and I'll add those to the post above. Your pages and arrow icon will be in the folder. Once again, I'm sorry I over looked that.

Oh yeah. I wasn't able to recreate the look that you had wanted. I'm not exactly sure how Snowy did it. I'm not the greatest at Photoshop and I'm still learning a lot from it. I didn't start using Photoshop till about 4 months ago. Sorry I couldn't do it for you.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-06 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    ^^^
    YW!

Thanks for the tip, iTJ! Springboard is COMPLETE now. ^_^

(^_^)/
    you need to add the wallpaper.png to the wa clock and weather widget folder and respring that badboy

doesn't look good with a black strip

here's my theme set up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0037.png   -img_0032.png   -img_0033.png   -img_0034.png   -img_0035.png   -img_0036.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CHICOHONDA91 For This Useful Post:

mofire001 (2009-12-22)

Thumbs up White apple iPhone icon
    @iTJ

I have just discover this beautiful theme and would like to know if you can share your Myst iPhone Icon that is illustrated in your TUT of page 98.

Thanks for your hard work

im just wondering... how do ppl have like 106 mb free???! i just did a fresh jailbreak and i have like 48 mb free... any suggestions? and when i do use some themes i only get like 20 or so free...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khoalala View Post
    Hi first of all great thanks for all your efforts this is a great looking theme. Took some time setting this up but it's certainly worth the effort.

Second of all I have the page request.

Many thanks
    Here you go. The icons are included in the folder as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICOHONDA91 View Post
    Here are several that you can choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoosta View Post
    @iTJ

I have just discover this beautiful theme and would like to know if you can share your Myst iPhone Icon that is illustrated in your TUT of page 98.

Thanks for your hard work
    Yeah. I've got to step out for a bit, but I'll post it as soon as I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    im just wondering... how do ppl have like 106 mb free???! i just did a fresh jailbreak and i have like 48 mb free... any suggestions? and when i do use some themes i only get like 20 or so free...
    It's because they're using an iPhone 3Gs. The MB that you see on the screenshots is the RAM memory. The 3Gs has 256MB compared to the iPhone 2G/3G which have 128MB .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

CHICOHONDA91 (2009-09-06), jasmine76 (2009-09-07), torrenegoshima (2009-09-07)

iTJ, do you know which icon in what dir controls the text/email notification? That little bubble notification that sits on the sms/email icon letting you know you know have a new unread message.

Page 138 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast