Page 137 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Hey map, that looks pretty sweet man!

@ Antonius
    Here you go man. I took a few minutes I had and throw the dock icons you wanted together. Let me know if I need to change anything.
    iTJ you are a gentleman and a scholar, those are exactly what I had in mind. Thanks for putting them together!

A.

Originally Posted by jasmine76
    Ah, sorry bout that.. And Thanks for making all our requests and welcome back!

Here you go.
    Thanks a lot, iTJ! You ROCK ~~

Can anyone pls share me the springjump files for 4 springboard pages pls

I modified the info.plst but this doesn't work for me on springboard site 1 and 4 and i don't know why

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post

Modded my lockbackground and the location of the clock
    Can someone share this wallpaper ?

Don't find to download it
    Last edited by Andy1709; 2009-09-04 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

On page 19, there's a guide written there and a repacked folder of white apple1 posted, you can take the springjump's folder. For the wallpaper go here Apple Lockscreen

or ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone_3g_white.jpg  
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-04 at 03:24 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine76 For This Useful Post:

Andy1709 (2009-09-05)

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    itj, thanks man for making the default blank pages darker. i was able to edit them to black versions.

here is an idea of what i've done to the theme (some tweaks)

hope i don't offend anyone for tweaking and adding different icons to my liking

Map1978, do you mind share with me your dock .PSD or anyways i could get it. Thx in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

i'll post a zip file later today for everyone who wants the dock and pages

ITJ hi !!!!!!!!
    I put the white apple theme 3.0 and when i unistall it
    i am always having the carrier of the theme
    I change it with MIM but i also have and png Default and FSO i tried to put them in the 2 folders system/library/carrier/***** and vodafone (they are exactly the same ) but i reboot and nothing happends
    Can you give an opinion

Just wondering if anyone has a google talk icon for white apple?

ITJ hi !!!!!!!!
    I change it with MIM but i also have and png Default and FSO i tried to put them in the 2 folders system/library/carrier/***** and vodafone (they are exactly the same ) but i reboot
    and nothing happends
    Can you give an opinion
    Digg StumbleUpon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    I have the 3G.....also, did you say there was nothing can be done for it while using MakeItMine?
    Yeah as far as I know there isn't anything that can be done for it. I haven't contacted the dev about it though.
    Ok, for the EDGE/3G logos. NOTE: This if you're wanting to use the stock iPhone logos
    1. SSH to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    2. Look for FSO_EDGE_ON.png (EDGE) and FSO_UMTS_ON.png (3G)
    3. Copy those to your desktop and change FSO to Default on both
    4. SSH those to /White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    5. Respring and you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by c200amgpacket View Post
    ITJ hi !!!!!!!!
    I change it with MIM but i also have and png Default and FSO i tried to put them in the 2 folders system/library/carrier/***** and vodafone (they are exactly the same ) but i reboot and nothing happends
    Can you give an opinion
    So you're saying no matter what changes the carrier logo is staying the same? By chance is it saying "Vernon"? I'm not really sure what causes it, but I think it has to do with the SpringBack file, but I'm not sure. I've had my theme setup from the first release and just changed images as I helped littleboy prepare the update, so I never went through to whole auto setup with the SpringBack file. If anyone knows how to fix it and would like to share, I would like to know as well. Sorry I wasn't much help.

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a google talk icon for white apple?
    I don't, but if you want to post the icon I can make it. I've got a bunch of icons to make this weekend and I'll be happy to make one.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-04 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

I don't, but if you want to post the icon I can make it. I've got a bunch of icons to make this weekend and I'll be happy to make one.
    Here ya go, thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    i'll post a zip file later today for everyone who wants the dock and pages
    I am liking the icons that you have in your mod where di you get them if you don't mind me asking?

A.

Thanks again ITJ...got those copied and moved over, I'll let ya have a break now, although, I did notice when I lose service, and where it says AT&T with the bars, when it goes to either SEARCHING, or NO SERVICE, I have that same issue. Off topic, I just saw your location, I'm just over the hill in Tenn. Heading to Folly Beach on the 19th of this month for a little R&R. Anyway...thanks again for helping me out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    I am liking the icons that you have in your mod where di you get them if you don't mind me asking?

A.
    Thanks, I am using illumine. There is close to 3000 icons and the people on the forum are kind to create new ones by request.

Check it out

MacThemes Forum / [Theme] illumine

Default Icon Request
    iTJ,

Not that you havent already done enough for me, but I got couple of questions.

I have attached png screen captures for icons that I wanted to make into the smaller color icon set that was included in the add ons. Can you either tell me how to make the change in Photoshop myself or could you change them to the right size etc.

Second question. I originally did a 6 page setup but have since switch ed to a 5 page setup. How do I remove the "View All" and the arrow keys for the stacks?

Thanks man!

A.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Thanks again ITJ...got those copied and moved over, I'll let ya have a break now, although, I did notice when I lose service, and where it says AT&T with the bars, when it goes to either SEARCHING, or NO SERVICE, I have that same issue. Off topic, I just saw your location, I'm just over the hill in Tenn. Heading to Folly Beach on the 19th of this month for a little R&R. Anyway...thanks again for helping me out.
    Yeah I got the same problem with the SEARCHING and NO SERVICE as well. I don't see it very much, so I don't think about it. I haven't really looked into, but yeah I would like to know about it too. I'll figure it out some point. Yeah Folly is nice this time of year as long as there aren't any storms. I hadn't been there in a little bit, but I love the place. It's funny you live in Tenn. and come to SC to get away and I head up to Gatlinburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    iTJ,

Not that you havent already done enough for me, but I got couple of questions.

I have attached png screen captures for icons that I wanted to make into the smaller color icon set that was included in the add ons. Can you either tell me how to make the change in Photoshop myself or could you change them to the right size etc.

Second question. I originally did a 6 page setup but have since switch ed to a 5 page setup. How do I remove the "View All" and the arrow keys for the stacks?

Thanks man!

A.
    The sizes are 40x40px. All you have to do remove any part of the image you don't want as your icon and then resize. If you can't get it right, I'll add it to my list of things to do.

I think you're referring to the SpringJump icon? If so, create a blank icon and replace the one in the correct SpringJump app.
    If your wanting to remove the SpringJump all together, SSH to the one you want remove and delete it. Sometimes I have issues removing things not installed via Cydia through SSH, so I just use iFile (Cydia app). If I'm wrong, Just let me know.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-09-07)

Default Weather Widget Headaches
    If I made a mistake, I apologize. The WA Clock and Weather widget goes ABOVE the White Apple theme in WinterBoard. Sorry if it wasn't clear. The way the widget is written is that it requires a Wallpaper.png to be able to display the widget. They're written that way, so it can be used a separate widget and can used with any theme. In WinterBoard, the top most theme takes presidents before any other, so if the widget is placed below the theme being used, the widget doesn't recognize there being a Wallpaper.png, and that's way it won't show. I'm going to try and explain it a little more in the tut. I know this is going to sound funny, but I've only being playing with html and css files for just a couple of months.
    Here's what I did, lemme know if I did something wrong.

1. I Took all the contents from the "WeatherIcon for White Apple" folder and copied them to /private/var/stash/Themes.?????/White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. So the icons are not in their own dir, they're just straight dumped into that directory.

2. Downloaded the ibnyaffaWeatherIcon and put that entire directory into the /private/var/stash/Themes.?????

3. Moved the widget theme above the White App Theme.

4. Resprung

Did all this exactly and the Weather Icon stays the same. Any ideas? This is driving me up the wall. If you have any alternatives to doing this also, I'm all ears. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks

guys, here is a zip folder of the black blank pages, the black leopard dock, and illumine icons i'm using with my theme

enjoy

show screenshots of what you come up with
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

Erriku Saki (2009-09-05), IndelibleConcept (2009-11-02)

Playing around with the theme :

Hi first of all great thanks for all your efforts this is a great looking theme. Took some time setting this up but it's certainly worth the effort.

Second of all I have the page request.

page 0

Mail - Check your mails
    Kranten - Your daily news
    Settings - Change your settings

page 1: Media

Camera - Say cheese
    Cycorder - Record a film
    Photos - Your moments captured

page 2: Apps

MySoccer Pro - Your football news and info
    9292ov Pro - Your public transport guide
    TomTom - The best navigation software

page 3: Games

Bejeweled2 - Diamonds are forever
    Fieldrunners - Defend your tower
    Minigore - Slaughter your enemies

One last request, I would like a big icon of IM+ and Youtube.

Many thanks
    Last edited by khoalala; 2009-09-06 at 05:11 AM.

Page 137 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast