Page 136 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Just to make it match the 3 buttons.
    It looks kinda weird in lower case cause I don't know what font was used for the bottom buttons so it doesn't match. I'm using Myriad Apple. If you or someone else knows what the font is I'll hook it up for ya.

Hi, there ITJ!

I have wallpapers and icons request...

instead of media/various/games/search
    can you make it media/apps/games/settings

my pages 0 and 1 stay the same as the original...

Page 2, Apps:
    Clock - Because everything is relative
    Calendar - Payday is Funday
    Winterborad - Change your iphone's theme (same as the original)

Page 3, Games:
    InfinityGene: Space invaders (I need an icon for this one)
    Guotar Rock Tour 2 or (GRT 2): Let's Rock...(I need an icon for this one)
    Shredder: Chess in your pocket (I need an icon for this one)

Page 4, Settings:
    Reminder: status bar notifications (I need an icon for this one)
    iBlank: change your layout (I need an icon for this one)
    FakeCarrier: Because its your iPhone (I need an icon for this one)
    And a big Settings icon for this page

Thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by JGabriel; 2009-09-03 at 04:13 PM. Reason: missing request

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    I got it. Damn, idk what to set the locale to, gotta try with "DF, Mexico" o "Mexico City, Mexico"
    I've attached a few artworks. I will post the rest tomorrow.

You're so kind.

EDIT: I am guessing locale is just an alpha string that will show whatever you write? Anyways, got it working.
    It needs centering and will look for the post where someone got the weather icon background changed.
    hey there, i had to change the defaultstyle.css in order to get in pretty well centered. play around with the px size to your liking.

i also was able to make me weather icon bigger in that folder

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here. Are you happy now? LOL just kidding
    Thanks for the pages. I dragged and dropped them to my desktop and edited them with iphoto believe it or not to make them really black. Looked great on the phone. Problem is, when i resaved as a jpeg (needed to for iphoto), i lost that nice gap for the weather widget area once I resaved to a png.

If I make the 5 pages and attach them here, would you add the gap again for me? Oh and a blank wallpaper too! haha.....which I bet you can make off one of my pages i remake.

Thanks for all your work man
    Last edited by map1978; 2009-09-03 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Attaching my other icon request
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    OK, just found somthing on my setup....the SEARCH feature does nothing, and as I remember in setting this theme up, there are blanks, where the search is located...so am I correct in assuming this does nothing, or should it actually open a search engine?
    No the Search tab doesn't do anything. In the 2.x days it was used when we duplicated search type apps and had them on all the pages. I haven't tried duplicating anything except SpringJumps since updating. I'm hope the creator of SpringJumps will update and enable use to jump to the Spotlight page and then the Search tab will be functional.

ITJ, just to make sure we are on the same page....I have not installed a new carrier logo, it seems like the status bar from the home page, and the status bar from the app pages doesn't line up, may still be what you are talking about, anyway, as you can see from the pics I attached, the only change I did was with MakeItMine, I changed from AT&T to MINE....first pic of homescreen is clear, when I open up any other window, it's like the status bar from that window just doesn't line up, and even if it does, the word MINE is hard to see, as it it is dark....is this the same problem with the FSO? I looked in the com.apple.springboard folder and the only Edge file I found was Default_Edge_ALT_ON.png, was no FSO for Edge, so I'm just getting more confused lol....Anway....thanks for bearing with me here..and helping a rookie out.
    Really they are lined up correctly believe it or not. Basically the springboard (Default) image is white with a darker shadow and hard to see it, and the app (FSO) image is black with a white shadow and it stands out with the black status bar. I don't think there is anything you can do about it when using MIM, thats just the standard for the app. Check out Cydia and search for "carrier" and you'll fins a few carrier logos you can take apart and look at what they did and it will give you an idea of what I'm trying to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by BeTZe View Post
    Hello,
    is anywhere a tutorial how to use Stack in this theme?

Thanks.
    There isn't a tut on Stack, because Stack hasn't been released to the public yet and the only way to get it is to donate, because it's still in the beta stages. I've had it a while and modded it to match this theme. Like i said, since it hasn't been released publicly yet, littleboy and I didn't want to make people go donate to get just to use the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by iLuka View Post
    Hi there!

Thanks to the theme creator and all the moderators.

Cheer's from croatia.

Thx in advance!

iLuka

P.S: iTJ here is the link for the rar archive whit all the artwork for my icon's request...
    Thank you for the link. I've already posted your wallpaper request on page 179 unless you changed something, but I haven't made any icons yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    Ah, sorry bout that.. And Thanks for making all our requests and welcome back!

Now, where would I start..

I hope it's clear now. =/

Thanks in advance ~ ^_^

ps.. I love the white pages but I love that dark pages, too.
    Nope that's perfect. I'll get to them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JGabriel View Post
    Hi, there ITJ!

Thanks in advance!!!
    I'll get to them soon. If you don't mind posting the icons and/or iTunes artwork for the icon request. It makes things easier and faster to make, because 9 times out of 10 I probably don't have the app your requesting for.

Thanks,
    iTJ
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jasmine76 (2009-09-04)

iTJ u're back!!! welcome back, finally!! lol.. i've been mia since u sstarted miaing lol.... can i make some request?? hehe... but icons i want it in orbs colour theme.. hehe... i need icons for categories, note, settings, Voice memos, photos, and could you do a 3d big icon like the appstore for memoryinfo app which i attached in rar.. use your imagination.. i love all the icons u did with it =)... and i need info on how to do the stack pages.. itj please help... can u redo my page 3 and 4.. like the pic attached? with the blue words below the apps and the featured and view all words on top and bottom respectively?? sorry if im asking too much itj

forgot to giv u info

page 3:Games
    the words on the right as follows
    Animal Chess,Spider
    Empire,Gangstar
    Sims 3, Zooloretto

Page 4: Locator
    Locacity,SgMalls
    iHealthSG
    tranSGuide,Trapster

million thanks
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...v-mod-mod1.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    Ah, sorry bout that.. And Thanks for making all our requests and welcome back!
    Here you go.

Hi, there ITJ!

Here you go. _D

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Thanks for the pages. I dragged and dropped them to my desktop and edited them with iphoto believe it or not to make them really black. Looked great on the phone. Problem is, when i resaved as a jpeg (needed to for iphoto), i lost that nice gap for the weather widget area once I resaved to a png.

If I make the 5 pages and attach them here, would you add the gap again for me? Oh and a blank wallpaper too! haha.....which I bet you can make off one of my pages i remake.

Thanks for all your work man
    Yeah post them them up and I'll see what I can do. Here's the wallpaper. Change it like you did the others.

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    iTJ u're back!!! welcome back, finally!! lol.. i've been mia since u sstarted miaing lol.... can i make some request?? hehe... but icons i want it in orbs colour theme.. hehe... i need icons for categories, note, settings, Voice memos, photos, and could you do a 3d big icon like the appstore for memoryinfo app which i attached in rar.. use your imagination.. i love all the icons u did with it =)... and i need info on how to do the stack pages.. itj please help... can u redo my page 3 and 4.. like the pic attached? with the blue words below the apps and the featured and view all words on top and bottom respectively?? sorry if im asking too much it

page 3:Games
    the words on the right as follows
    Animal Chess,Spider
    Empire,Gangstar
    Sims 3, Zooloretto

Page 4: Locator
    Locacity,SgMalls
    iHealthSG
    tranSGuide,Trapster

million thanks
    Yeah I'll see what I can do, because I don't have the PSD files for that mod, because it was a personal one made by Snowy. I'll give it a shot. I'm walking out the door to head to work. I've got a busy schedule today and tomorrow, but I've got some free time this weekend, so I should have them done as soon as I can.

As far as the icon requests go, they take a little bit of time to do, but I've got free time this weekend to work on them, so hopefully I'll have them all done. Antonius, I haven't forgot about you. Yours will be first because I know you've been waiting a while and I apologize about that.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

ITJ.....I took 3 screenshots this time, The part that is confusing me about the carrier logo your talking about, is the fact that, for instance as you can see in the screenshots, one from main page, statusbar is clear, one while opening the DirecTV app, which is CLEAR ALSO...and the other, while opening the WunderRadio app, which is not clear... It only happens with some apps, others look ok, it's like some apps have their own statusbar that they apply on top of the original status bar...do you still feel that it's the FSO files? after looking at these photos? Like I said...when I open DirectTV app, wathcing closeley, it opens and stops underneath the status bar...opening apps like WunderRadio, if you watch, you can see it opens a status bar with it. is there some way I can check inside the programs, what kind of file would I look for, and if it's there, can I delete it so it doesn't open a status bar? I'm about to lay this to rest lol..and just enjoy the theme as is, I'm just OCD about stuff like this. Also, I can help do some simple wallpaper requests if need be, I've learned that much ..I'll leave the more complex to you guys, just PM me if you ever need help on anything I can do. Thanks again.

UPDATE: Just read your last post to me again, misread it the first time, I'll try to find another carrier logo...also, in these screenshots, I'm not using MIM...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png  
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-09-03 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    ITJ.....I took 3 screenshots this time, The part that is confusing me about the carrier logo your talking about, is the fact that, for instance as you can see in the screenshots, one from main page, statusbar is clear, one while opening the DirecTV app, which is CLEAR ALSO...and the other, while opening the WunderRadio app, which is not clear... It only happens with some apps, others look ok, it's like some apps have their own statusbar that they apply on top of the original status bar...do you still feel that it's the FSO files? after looking at these photos? Like I said...when I open DirectTV app, wathcing closeley, it opens and stops underneath the status bar...opening apps like WunderRadio, if you watch, you can see it opens a status bar with it. is there some way I can check inside the programs, what kind of file would I look for, and if it's there, can I delete it so it doesn't open a status bar? I'm about to lay this to rest lol..and just enjoy the theme as is, I'm just OCD about stuff like this. Also, I can help do some simple wallpaper requests if need be, I've learned that much ..I'll leave the more complex to you guys, just PM me if you ever need help on anything I can do. Thanks again.

UPDATE: Just read your last post to me again, misread it the first time, I'll try to find another carrier logo...also, in these screenshots, I'm not using MIM...
    Yeah it's still the Default and FSO images. Some apps use the Default images and others use the FSO ones. In the 2.x days there was a way to keep the status bar consist throughout the device using the Info.plist, but with the 3.0 update it screwed everything up with the status bar and to help out littleboy fix it for the 3.0 update, I had to edited so many (about 50) images to make everything white no matter what app was running. Every image on the status bar has two images.

Remember this too. FSO is the springboard and the Default is the apps.

I've got an idea for you. Do the following:
    1. SSH to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle
    2. Find the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
    3. Copy the image to your desktop and rename it Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    4. SSH the image to the White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US (You may have to create the AT&T folder)
    5. Respring to see results.

I think I got myself confused before, but try what I just said.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-03 at 10:19 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Yeah it's still the Default and FSO images. Some apps use the Default images and others use the FSO ones. In the 2.x days there was a way to keep the status bar consist throughout the device using the Info.plist, but with the 3.0 update it screwed everything up with the status bar and to help out littleboy fix it for the 3.0 update, I had to edited so many (about 50) images to make everything white no matter what app was running. Every image on the status bar has two images.

Remember this too. FSO is the springboard and the Default is the apps.

I've got an idea for you. Do the following:
    1. SSH to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle
    2. Find the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
    3. Copy the image to your desktop and rename it Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    4. SSH the image to the White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US (You may have to create the AT&T folder)
    5. Respring to see results.

I think I got myself confused before, but try what I just said.
    THANKS ITJ, that FIXED IT ....sorry for being so persistent, like I said, I'm OCD about stuff like that...was determined to fix it. I will contribute anything I can for you guys and anyone on this forum that I can, and as I learn more I will share more. I'm not one to take from and never give back, so if there is anything I can do, just say the word.

UPDATE, You are correct though, if I go in now and use MakeItMine...I get the same issues I was having before, but alteast now I don't get it when I'm not using MIM.
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-09-03 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

itj, thanks man for making the default blank pages darker. i was able to edit them to black versions.

here is an idea of what i've done to the theme (some tweaks)

hope i don't offend anyone for tweaking and adding different icons to my liking

Here are some dock icons I made. I didn't have the psd and was in a hurry so they aren't the best but I'm using them on my phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail.png   -safari.png   -phone.png  

Thanks

Hey map, that looks pretty sweet man!

@ Antonius
    Here you go man. I took a few minutes I had and throw the dock icons you wanted together. Let me know if I need to change anything.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-09-04)

ITJ....your fix for my Carrier Logo earlier, is there a similiar fix for the Edge/3G??? Cause it is still blue and skewed just a tad....just wondering if there was a similiar way to fix it...thanks man.

Thanks

Yeah there is. Which iPhone do you have? 2G or 3G/3Gs?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    itj, thanks man for making the default blank pages darker. i was able to edit them to black versions.

here is an idea of what i've done to the theme (some tweaks)

hope i don't offend anyone for tweaking and adding different icons to my liking

can you post the PSD file of it? do you have one?

Question: if i decide to go with 2 columns of apps like you have, how do I get the app name to appear below the icon? as it doesnt do it by default of the theme?

Yeah there is. Which iPhone do you have? 2G or 3G/3Gs?
    I have the 3G.....also, did you say there was nothing can be done for it while using MakeItMine?
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-09-04 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks, ITJ!

How can I copy iTunes artwork from iTunes? I've been trying, but it won't let me copy the art...

I really want to add the clock an date widget to this theme, but I don't have photoshop! Could u do the changes on the pages for me, ITJ?! The pages I am using are the ones u just posted to me!

And regarding these add on's, in the txt file with the instructions to set them, it says "2. After having PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...) modded. You just need SSH them + Wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png into folder white apple theme in iphone." But inside that folder there is only wallpapaer.html. I dont see any wallpaper.png

Thanks for the help!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks, ITJ!

How can I copy iTunes artwork from iTunes? I've been trying, but it won't let me copy the art...

I really want to add the clock an date widget to this theme, but I don't have photoshop! Could u do the changes on the pages for me, ITJ?! The pages I am using are the ones u just posted to me!

Thanks for the help!!!!
    And regarding these add on's, in the txt file with the instructions to set them, it says "2. After having PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...) modded. You just need SSH them + Wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png into folder white apple theme in iphone." But inside that folder there is only wallpapaer.html. I dont see any wallpaper.png

i know what you're saying, but i still threw it in there and it worked. and now im trying a dark background and went to "add" a wallpaper.png of a dark color and it doesnt work.... so im thinking thats irrelevant...

Page 136 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast