Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by scocar27 View Post
    ive got it too
    Same.

Also, the phone key pad doesn't have letters? I saw in the UI there is a .png with it, but the one on the dialer only has numbers. I tried switching them out, but it didn't change. I can post pics if you don't understand.

For those who wanted the dock icons for this, I have uploaded them.

Also editing the other version of White Apple :

No one facing the same problem as me??

Default Wallpaper request.
    Hi there!

First to say,this is the best theme ever!!!
    I have a wallpaper request and some icon too..

Page 0:
    Contacts:A bunch of numbers.
    Settings:Preferences...
    And a big Calendar icon

Page 1, Media:
    iPod: Let's rock!
    YouTube: Watch video online...
    Pictures: See your photos

Page 2, Apps:
    App Store: Legaly app's
    Installousss: Is time for app's free
    Winterboard: Mod your i!
    And a big Cydia icon!

Page 3, Games:
    Crash Kart:Let's drive!
    Tetris:Play tetris...
    Touch Grind: I love a kickflip.

And a big Bejeweled 2 icon pls.

And i have a lil bit more icons request:

Apps:

iAcces,Searcher,iGO My way,springjumps,Flash for free,

Games: MyFC)my football club),metal gear solid,racer,silent hill,smack talk,sticky wars,toki tori,TouchKO!,Labyrinth 3D,Gl Golf,Cube runner II,Fast & Fourios.

Thanks to the theme creator and all the moderators.

Cheer from croatia.

Thx in advance!

iLuka

by far the best theme ive seen for iphone. great job and many thanks to the creator littleboy683 for making this theme.

i do have some request and any help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

page 0
    settings: minor adjustments
    maps: find where you need to go
    navigon: turn by turn directions

page 1
    cydia: download a bunch of apps
    **********: download some more apps
    youtube: watch youtube videos

page 2
    aim: chat with all your friends
    facebook: stay in touch with new and old friends
    shazam: what's the name of that song?

page 3
    flight control: get ready for take off
    rope 'n' fly: web-slinger
    tiger woods PGA tour: silence please

i also have some icon requests
    navigon, BIG ICON slugger, rope 'n' fly, tiger woods pga tour

thanks again for any and all help.

[email protected]

request for wallpaper

page 1
    cydia: download a bunch of apps
    installo.us: download some more apps
    youtube: watch youtube videos

thanks in advance
    Last edited by nikedunk; 2009-09-01 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No one made my request yet <sobs>

Anyways, springboard crashed once,springjump app's issue, phone turned safe mode, and I am expecting another case/crashes in the near future so I took off my springjump app, took off the 5row icon. I think I would prefer sliding until I reach the page i wanna see than to have the option of jumping at the desired page BUT would give me a lot of pain arranging my icons/springboards every time springjump do its antic.

images after I took off both applications :

nothing changed much, well except for the dock which I did it on purpose.

Thank you very much for the theme maker, you're awesome, sir!!
    Last edited by jasmine76; 2009-09-01 at 02:50 PM. Reason: adding the most important thing...

Ok..I have a question...I have this theme installed, all except a few icons that need to be made, but my question is, on my homescreen, my carrier logo and edge/3G logos are nice and crisp, but when I open...say phone, it overlays it and looks terrible....I am attaching the screenshots, any way I can fix this...may be a simple fix, but I'm a noob at this . Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png  

hi all,

i#ve played around again with this theme and changed some of the com.apple.springboard icons.
    now you have the original grey icons every time.
    following changes are made:
    - white/gray missed calls
    - white/gray call forward
    - white/gray sms
    - white/gray mms
    - white/gray im
    - white/gray calendar
    - white/gray blocked calls
    - white/gray edge / alt
    - white/gray eMail
    - white/gray GPRS on
    - white/gray UMTS on
    - white/gray Insomnia
    - white/gray ON/OFF
    - white/gray SILENT
    - white/gray percentage complete with original iphone icons
    - white/gray TTY
    - white/gray RSS
    - white/gray VPN
    - white/gray 3G
    - white/gray LockIcon
    - changed the airport icon, now it's like the phonebar just mirrored
    - changed the default GPRS Icon to EDGE

i leaved the 'old' version of the battery theme and the silent/speaker icons, so if you like the new ones please keep attention not to install these icons from the package.

now you can start every app and the statusbar will stay everytime in the same look.
    may you can use it.

greetz
    DeCoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DeCoy; 2009-09-02 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks for all the help Littleboy. I got it working now, so I can finally do a page request haha.

Page 0
    YouTube-Watch YouTube videos
    **********- APP store for the wicked
    Cydia-Download a bunch of apps

Page 1(Media)
    Cycorder-Video recorder
    Camera-Say Cheese!
    Midomi-Get info on the song playing

Page 2(Apps)
    Sports- Hockey, the only thing that matters
    Maps- Find the right path
    Flixster-What's playing near you

Page 3(Games)
    Big Icon of Zenonia
    Field Runners-Tower Defense
    Civilization Revolution - Conquer all
    Rolando 2 - Awesome Platformer

One quick question, how do you change the Keyboard as well? Also with this theme running, I only have about 28mb of ram left. Is that normal, what other proccess can I turn off to increase my memory? I only have this theme running.
    Last edited by Roryjai; 2009-09-02 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roryjai View Post
    Thanks for all the help Littleboy. I got it working now, so I can finally do a page request haha.

Page 0
    YouTube-Watch YouTube videos
    **********- APP store for the wicked
    Cydia-Download a bunch of apps

Page 1(Media)
    Cycorder-Video recorder
    Camera-Say Cheese!
    Midomi-Get info on the song playing

Page 2(Apps)
    Sports- Hockey, the only thing that matters
    Maps- Find the right path
    Flixster-What's playing near you

Page 3(Games)
    Big Icon of Zenonia
    Field Runners-Tower Defense
    Civilization Revolution - Conquer all
    Rolando 2 - Awesome Platformer

One quick question, how do you change the Keyboard as well? Also with this theme running, I only have about 28mb of ram left. Is that normal, what other proccess can I turn off to increase my memory? I only have this theme running.
    to free memory, go to SBsettings, processes toggle, free memory. works for me!

Hey guys, got a quick question if someone can help me out please....I used a couple of the icons that came with the theme for a couple of my programs...but when I put them on the side, they are different than the ones originally on it, they have a border around them...see attached pics.... How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated Icons are Hero of Sparta, and Navigon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-1-.png   -img_0002-1-.png  

Thanks

Hey guys/girls!

Sorry I was out-of-town for the past week due to a family illness. I'll be going back through the past 7-8 pages and try to answer any questions that were unanswered. I'll be getting some wallpaper requests as well. As far as icon requests go, PLEASE post the icon and/or the iTunes artwork, because if there isn't already an icon for the app, I don't have that app. It's best if you could zip them in a folder and post them. Sorry if it's asking a lot, it's just easier/faster to get the requests filled.

Antonius, I haven't forgotten about you either.

Thanks,
    iTJ
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Hey guys/girls!

Sorry I was out-of-town for the past week due to a family illness. I'll be going back through the past 7-8 pages and try to answer any questions that were unanswered. I'll be getting some wallpaper requests as well. As far as icon requests go, PLEASE post the icon and/or the iTunes artwork, because if there isn't already an icon for the app, I don't have that app. It's best if you could zip them in a folder and post them. Sorry if it's asking a lot, it's just easier/faster to get the requests filled.

Antonius, I haven't forgotten about you either.

Thanks,
    iTJ
    Welcome back iTJ, hope everything is well with your family. I pmd littleboy with my request as he stated to do so, but it would be very appreciated if you could fill it.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4929085

Can someone fix the status bar so that it does not change the signal bars and carrier logo, wifi bars, 3g and edge icons to the blue and black versions when opening an app? Open Cydia and you will know what I mean right away.
    Last edited by dazzastark; 2009-09-02 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

itj, welcome back to the land of theming. hope all is well.

do you, or anyone know of a way to make these pages (the blank ones included in the theme folder) into black versions? i think it will look nice with the black iphone. thanks and welcome back again

Thanks

Ok, here are a lot of requests and answers. Sorry if I have overlooked anybody, I'm playing catch-up. For icon requests, PLEASE post the icon and/or the iTunes artwork. It just makes things easier and faster to get the requests done as I most likely don't have the apps you all are requesting icons for. Sorry if there is any problems. You can even zip them all into a folder and post that as well. To those who want large game icons like the one in the theme (the iPhone with the car on it), post a screenshot and I'll make one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    good or bad it's all cool... at least u made the effort to help me.. thanks alot.. sry for the late replies and thx once again itj =).. btw u havent ans my quest yet lol.... bout the stack pages, back arrow, and view all.psd.. how do i make it like urs?? where to put the files?
    I'll have to post those later, sorry. Try changing the .psd to .png and see if you're able to use the "View All" icon.

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Page request
    Sorry for the delay, but here they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post

Novels
    Once upon a dream.

Comics
    Heroes, heroines & villains.

Movies
    Pizzas, popcorns & sodas!

Scrabble
    Sowpod, Zyzzyva & Bingo!

Monopoly
    Chances, Riches & Debts

Bookworm
    Book burner, Book keeper & Librarian

Thanks in advance! (0^_^0)

Sorry, but you need to clarify your page request. I'm not sure which pages need to be changed and if you're using 4 or 5 pages. Check out the first post on the thread to see how it should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Roryjai View Post
    Here's your request. There are teo Page3.png's, because I started on the "old" request and then saw the "new" one.

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Where do i change the SMSBackground?
    How do I change my lock background?
    Is there a Notes skin?
    Here are your pages. Please read the beginning of the post about the icon requests. I know posted the links, but I can't get the artwork off of iTunes unless I have the app. I'll get to them later.
    SMSBackground: Find an image you want and replace it with the SMSBackground.png in the main theme folder.
    LockBackground: Depends on what you want. A new wallpaper or a widget?
    Notes?: There was one, but littleboy and I removed it, because the 2.0 version didn't work with 3.0, but there may be one coming later.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    When I use the old lockscreen, the clock and date are replaced, but the background is black. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I just figured it out. If anyone else needs the code, the beginning should look like this:
    <style>
    body {
    font-family: Arial, arial;
    background-image:url('LockBackground.png');
    background-color: transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 442px;
    width: 320px;
    Thank you so much for finding the problem. I haven't had much time to play with it, but I'm glad someone was.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMilkshake View Post
    Also, the phone key pad doesn't have letters? I saw in the UI there is a .png with it, but the one on the dialer only has numbers. I tried switching them out, but it didn't change. I can post pics if you don't understand.
    I know littleboy will be starting school, if he hasn't already, very soon and he's been busy with that, but he was working on a new dialer. I'm not quite sure what other dialer you're referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by iLuka View Post
    Hi there!

First to say,this is the best theme ever!!!
    I have a wallpaper request and some icon too..

Thanks to the theme creator and all the moderators.

Cheer from croatia.

Thx in advance!

iLuka
    Here are your pages. Please read the beginning of the first post about the icon requests. I'll get to them later.

Quote Originally Posted by nikedunk View Post
    by far the best theme ive seen for iphone. great job and many thanks to the creator littleboy683 for making this theme.

i do have some request and any help will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
    Here are your pages. Please read the beginning of this post about the icon requests. I'll get to them later.

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Ok..I have a question...I have this theme installed, all except a few icons that need to be made, but my question is, on my homescreen, my carrier logo and edge/3G logos are nice and crisp, but when I open...say phone, it overlays it and looks terrible....I am attaching the screenshots, any way I can fix this...may be a simple fix, but I'm a noob at this . Thanks in advance.
    Make sure the FSO and Default images for both are exactly the same image. I hope you understand what I'm referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Hey guys, got a quick question if someone can help me out please....I used a couple of the icons that came with the theme for a couple of my programs...but when I put them on the side, they are different than the ones originally on it, they have a border around them...see attached pics.... How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated Icons are Hero of Sparta, and Navigon.
    I bet you replaced the original icons in the app itself and didn't place them the "Icons" folder of the theme. Try naming the icons exactly the way they appear on the springboard and place them in the "Icons", respring, and that should fix the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-02 at 10:27 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

dazzastark (2009-09-02), littleboy683 (2009-09-02), NGLZL (2009-09-02)

^^itj you are amazing, and just in case you guys been wondering where i've been; school starts in like 4 days for me so im cramming to get all my summer work done, this is why i haven't been active in this thread or answering pm's. Themeing for me is put aside until i finish all my summer work before school starts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    itj, welcome back to the land of theming. hope all is well.

do you, or anyone know of a way to make these pages (the blank ones included in the theme folder) into black versions? i think it will look nice with the black iphone. thanks and welcome back again
    Thanks . Things are good now.

What about this?

NOTE: I didn't realize how many people were having problem changing the Weather/Clock widget, so I'm going to try and throw something together that explains what changes can made. The widget that is included is actually my settings/adjustments. I know some html/css coding, but only enough modify certain aspects, so the guide probably won't be complete, just the stuff that I have figured out just by playing with it.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-09-02 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Added pic. Added note.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Thanks . Things are good now.

What about this?
    yes exactly but without the camera, maps, cydia added....just blank home, media, apps, games, search pages

also, instead of a seach page, maybe a misc page like this?

Last edited by map1978; 2009-09-02 at 10:49 PM.

Thank you so much for such a quick reply itj. Hope you had a good vacation.

My quick question is, how much memory should be available usually while the theme runs? sometimes i go from 21mbs to 12. Only applications I have running are the ones I had to dl for this theme. Any suggestions on freeing up more memory permanently? I don't have a clock/time widget either.

Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast