Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #2641
    Hey guys, finally got around to installing this them, Great job...I really like this. Now, I am trying to change some of the descriptions on the wallpapers, and when I click on one...like AIM, to change it to IM+, it pops up a box that says that the font myriadapple bold is missing, ....I installed the fonts that came with the theme, and that font isn't there....anyone have it that can send it to me, or point me in the right direction?

    UPDATE, just checked again, it IS in there....I installed them by right clicking on the font and choosing install....and am using Photoshop CS4....any reason that it isn't being picked up by PS CS4?

    UPDATED QUESTION: Are the fonts that are included for the wallpapers MAC fonts, because I am using Windows and they are not showing up in PS.
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-08-30 at 08:17 PM.

  2. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    little boy....

    can you post the psd file of the wood background???

    for those of us that know what we are doing????

    please???
    I'm up for that

  3. #2643
    i think i know were i'm messing up at and that would be installing the folders that contain the contents like the folder spring jumps instead of going into the springjump folder and dragging all the springjumps... anyway i'll work on it later

  4. #2644
    When I use the old lockscreen, the clock and date are replaced, but the background is black. What am I doing wrong?

    EDIT: I just figured it out. If anyone else needs the code, the beginning should look like this:
    <style>
    body {
    font-family: Arial, arial;
    background-image:url('LockBackground.png');
    background-color: transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 442px;
    width: 320px;
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-30 at 05:24 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

    iTJ (2009-09-02)

  6. #2645
    Default weather icon
    Hey guys, I've been editing this theme up for my phone.

    The only problem/thing I need is a large icon for the weather. I can't seem to really find one anywhere. If someone could help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Hey guys, finally got around to installing this them, Great job...I really like this. Now, I am trying to change some of the descriptions on the wallpapers, and when I click on one...like AIM, to change it to IM+, it pops up a box that says that the font myriadapple bold is missing, ....I installed the fonts that came with the theme, and that font isn't there....anyone have it that can send it to me, or point me in the right direction?

    UPDATE, just checked again, it IS in there....I installed them by right clicking on the font and choosing install....and am using Photoshop CS4....any reason that it isn't being picked up by PS CS4?
    I'm sure you did but if not try closing out photoshop and opening it back up?
    Last edited by theanyday; 2009-08-30 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by theanyday View Post
    Hey guys, I've been editing this theme up for my phone.

    The only problem/thing I need is a large icon for the weather. I can't seem to really find one anywhere. If someone could help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance.



    I'm sure you did but if not try closing out photoshop and opening it back up?
    Yes, I restarted it, but went into the font list in PS and the only myriad fonts showing are myriad and myriad pro.

  8. #2647
    hi, I recently just installed this theme and I must say that it looks great! thanks! After installing this theme I encountered a problem though. When ever the low battery warning popup appear, it shows a string of numbers instead of how much percentage of battery is left. I've manage to get a screen of it. Hope that someone can help me. Thanks!

  9. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Yes, I restarted it, but went into the font list in PS and the only myriad fonts showing are myriad and myriad pro.
    Yea... I have the same problem.

  10. #2649
    anyway I can get a LARGE icon for Let's Golf? I wanna use as my main icon on Games....thnx in advance.

  11. #2650
    i can't get the weather and clock widget to work. i have checked the weather code at yahoo and it is correct. mine just stays at loading and nothing happens. Also , the clock and dates are not centered although checking the configuration file, it was configured to be centered. If i ssh the default wa clock and weather folder without changing the var locale, it is centered and the default weather and icon comes out. Do anuone know the cause and solution for this? Thanks

  12. #2651
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    can someone back it up using springback and then post it here so that itll be easier to install this theme

  13. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    can someone back it up using springback and then post it here so that itll be easier to install this theme
    Springback can be very dangerous if you dont have the same apps installed.

  14. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    i can't get the weather and clock widget to work. i have checked the weather code at yahoo and it is correct. mine just stays at loading and nothing happens. Also , the clock and dates are not centered although checking the configuration file, it was configured to be centered. If i ssh the default wa clock and weather folder without changing the var locale, it is centered and the default weather and icon comes out. Do anuone know the cause and solution for this? Thanks
    I can help you with the "weather thing just loading" problem. You have to set the var locale= to the zip code you are in, not the weather code from yahoo. I tried that first and it didnt work for me either. As for the un-centered time and date, I have no idea... mines doing it too.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to discreet047 For This Useful Post:

    macview9 (2009-08-31)

  16. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    I can help you with the "weather thing just loading" problem. You have to set the var locale= to the zip code you are in, not the weather code from yahoo. I tried that first and it didnt work for me either. As for the un-centered time and date, I have no idea... mines doing it too.
    Thanks, i have also tried changing it but i still can't make it to work. do i have to include the country? eg. HK____?

  17. #2655
    Oh! Sorry, didnt realize you were in a different country. I dont have a clue what to do for a different country

  18. #2656
    can any1 help me with this question.
    i would like to change the font color of the weather app to black. i can barely see the temp. on my home screen. im using the ibnyaffaWeatherIcon.theme

    thank you in advance

  19. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    Thanks, i have also tried changing it but i still can't make it to work. do i have to include the country? eg. HK____?
    Check Yahoo! Weather and see if you can find your code.

    That's where the widget get the weather information from.
    To check your code, once you have selected your country and city, code is on the URL.
    I used what is supposed to be mine, but Widget stays at Loading... status once I respringed.

    Any idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roryjai View Post
    Thanks in advance. Where do I go to put these pages into? Also, how do I change a big icon and its name so I can have something else in its place. I looked around with winscp but I can't seem to find the folders or directory. Any info on which directories would be great. I'm sure I can fool around with it to figure out how to make changes to pages, icons and names. Do I need to rename a .png file to exactly what the icon on the spring board is for it to change? Lastly, which folder do I go in to change the heyboard? One again I apologize for asking so much! But I just love this process!
    Replace Page?.png (?=1-4 for the 5pages set up)inside the White Apple 3.0 theme directory.

    You change icon names in the "Icons" folder which is inside White Apple 3.0 theme directory.

    try Library/Themes/White Apple 3.0 or
    /private/var/stash/Themes.tHk6DA/White Apple 3.0 (.tHk6DA can vary from device to device)
    Last edited by NGLZL; 2009-08-31 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #2658
    Default Dock Icons PSD?
    Hey all,

    Does an Dock Icon PSD exist? I would like to be able to create my own dock icons since I use my ipod, phone, and messaging apps the most. Being able to change the wording would also be good.

    If anyone has other dock icons that would be cool to post or add to the add-on directory in the new release. The default phone one is okay, but I would like to update the messaging icon and create an ipod one.

    A.

  21. #2659
    Default iPod buttons
    Do you guys have the iPod icons not centered? how do I fix them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0192-1-.png  

  22. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Do you guys have the iPod icons not centered? how do I fix them?
    ive got it too

Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •