Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Hey guys, finally got around to installing this them, Great job...I really like this. Now, I am trying to change some of the descriptions on the wallpapers, and when I click on one...like AIM, to change it to IM+, it pops up a box that says that the font myriadapple bold is missing, ....I installed the fonts that came with the theme, and that font isn't there....anyone have it that can send it to me, or point me in the right direction?

UPDATE, just checked again, it IS in there....I installed them by right clicking on the font and choosing install....and am using Photoshop CS4....any reason that it isn't being picked up by PS CS4?

UPDATED QUESTION: Are the fonts that are included for the wallpapers MAC fonts, because I am using Windows and they are not showing up in PS.
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-08-30 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    little boy....

can you post the psd file of the wood background???

for those of us that know what we are doing????

please???
    I'm up for that

i think i know were i'm messing up at and that would be installing the folders that contain the contents like the folder spring jumps instead of going into the springjump folder and dragging all the springjumps... anyway i'll work on it later

When I use the old lockscreen, the clock and date are replaced, but the background is black. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I just figured it out. If anyone else needs the code, the beginning should look like this:
    <style>
    body {
    font-family: Arial, arial;
    background-image:url('LockBackground.png');
    background-color: transparent;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 442px;
    width: 320px;
    Last edited by SirTimothy1; 2009-08-30 at 05:24 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-09-02)

Default weather icon
    Hey guys, I've been editing this theme up for my phone.

The only problem/thing I need is a large icon for the weather. I can't seem to really find one anywhere. If someone could help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Hey guys, finally got around to installing this them, Great job...I really like this. Now, I am trying to change some of the descriptions on the wallpapers, and when I click on one...like AIM, to change it to IM+, it pops up a box that says that the font myriadapple bold is missing, ....I installed the fonts that came with the theme, and that font isn't there....anyone have it that can send it to me, or point me in the right direction?

UPDATE, just checked again, it IS in there....I installed them by right clicking on the font and choosing install....and am using Photoshop CS4....any reason that it isn't being picked up by PS CS4?
    I'm sure you did but if not try closing out photoshop and opening it back up?
    Last edited by theanyday; 2009-08-30 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by theanyday View Post
    Hey guys, I've been editing this theme up for my phone.

The only problem/thing I need is a large icon for the weather. I can't seem to really find one anywhere. If someone could help me out with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you did but if not try closing out photoshop and opening it back up?
    Yes, I restarted it, but went into the font list in PS and the only myriad fonts showing are myriad and myriad pro.

hi, I recently just installed this theme and I must say that it looks great! thanks! After installing this theme I encountered a problem though. When ever the low battery warning popup appear, it shows a string of numbers instead of how much percentage of battery is left. I've manage to get a screen of it. Hope that someone can help me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Yes, I restarted it, but went into the font list in PS and the only myriad fonts showing are myriad and myriad pro.
    Yea... I have the same problem.

anyway I can get a LARGE icon for Let's Golf? I wanna use as my main icon on Games....thnx in advance.

i can't get the weather and clock widget to work. i have checked the weather code at yahoo and it is correct. mine just stays at loading and nothing happens. Also , the clock and dates are not centered although checking the configuration file, it was configured to be centered. If i ssh the default wa clock and weather folder without changing the var locale, it is centered and the default weather and icon comes out. Do anuone know the cause and solution for this? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

can someone back it up using springback and then post it here so that itll be easier to install this theme

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    can someone back it up using springback and then post it here so that itll be easier to install this theme
    Springback can be very dangerous if you dont have the same apps installed.

Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    i can't get the weather and clock widget to work. i have checked the weather code at yahoo and it is correct. mine just stays at loading and nothing happens. Also , the clock and dates are not centered although checking the configuration file, it was configured to be centered. If i ssh the default wa clock and weather folder without changing the var locale, it is centered and the default weather and icon comes out. Do anuone know the cause and solution for this? Thanks
    I can help you with the "weather thing just loading" problem. You have to set the var locale= to the zip code you are in, not the weather code from yahoo. I tried that first and it didnt work for me either. As for the un-centered time and date, I have no idea... mines doing it too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to discreet047 For This Useful Post:

macview9 (2009-08-31)

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    I can help you with the "weather thing just loading" problem. You have to set the var locale= to the zip code you are in, not the weather code from yahoo. I tried that first and it didnt work for me either. As for the un-centered time and date, I have no idea... mines doing it too.
    Thanks, i have also tried changing it but i still can't make it to work. do i have to include the country? eg. HK____?

Oh! Sorry, didnt realize you were in a different country. I dont have a clue what to do for a different country

can any1 help me with this question.
    i would like to change the font color of the weather app to black. i can barely see the temp. on my home screen. im using the ibnyaffaWeatherIcon.theme

thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    Thanks, i have also tried changing it but i still can't make it to work. do i have to include the country? eg. HK____?
    Check Yahoo! Weather and see if you can find your code.

That's where the widget get the weather information from.
    To check your code, once you have selected your country and city, code is on the URL.
    I used what is supposed to be mine, but Widget stays at Loading... status once I respringed.

Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Roryjai View Post
    Thanks in advance. Where do I go to put these pages into? Also, how do I change a big icon and its name so I can have something else in its place. I looked around with winscp but I can't seem to find the folders or directory. Any info on which directories would be great. I'm sure I can fool around with it to figure out how to make changes to pages, icons and names. Do I need to rename a .png file to exactly what the icon on the spring board is for it to change? Lastly, which folder do I go in to change the heyboard? One again I apologize for asking so much! But I just love this process!
    Replace Page?.png (?=1-4 for the 5pages set up)inside the White Apple 3.0 theme directory.

You change icon names in the "Icons" folder which is inside White Apple 3.0 theme directory.

try Library/Themes/White Apple 3.0 or
    /private/var/stash/Themes.tHk6DA/White Apple 3.0 (.tHk6DA can vary from device to device)
    Last edited by NGLZL; 2009-08-31 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Dock Icons PSD?
    Hey all,

Does an Dock Icon PSD exist? I would like to be able to create my own dock icons since I use my ipod, phone, and messaging apps the most. Being able to change the wording would also be good.

If anyone has other dock icons that would be cool to post or add to the add-on directory in the new release. The default phone one is okay, but I would like to update the messaging icon and create an ipod one.

A.

Default iPod buttons
    Do you guys have the iPod icons not centered? how do I fix them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0192-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    Do you guys have the iPod icons not centered? how do I fix them?
    ive got it too

Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast