Page 132 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

lol really? even using the video installation and the written tut. And the springback files. Took me 10 minutes to set up. Where are you getting stuck i'll try to help

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

littleboy!!! OMFG!!! i love the backgrounds!!! have you not seen my last post?!?!?! i was just asking for a diff background! this will be so effin awesome!!! Lets do it!!! please please!!! lol!!!!

wood is one of my favorite feelings too. i like aluminum, but WOOD!! so cool man... so cool....

hmm.... we could do a outer space one... like a stellar sort of effect...umm... i just like it... please release it! please.

alright no more beer for me i promise!

Thanks for all the help Littleboy. I got it working now, so I can finally do a page request haha.

Page 0
    YouTube-Watch YouTube videos
    **********- APP store for the wicked
    Cydia-Download a bunch of apps

Page 1(Media)
    Cycorder-Video recorder
    Camera-Say Cheese!
    Midomi-Get info on the song playing

Page 2(Apps)
    Sports- Hockey, the only thing that matters
    Maps- Find the right path
    Flixster-What's playing near you

Page 3(Games)
    Big Icon of Zenonia
    Lost Empires-Real Time Strategy
    Monkey Island-I want to be a Pirate!
    1112-Only for the brilliant

Thanks in advance. Where do I go to put these pages into? Also, how do I change a big icon and its name so I can have something else in its place. I looked around with winscp but I can't seem to find the folders or directory. Any info on which directories would be great. I'm sure I can fool around with it to figure out how to make changes to pages, icons and names. Do I need to rename a .png file to exactly what the icon on the spring board is for it to change? Lastly, which folder do I go in to change the heyboard? One again I apologize for asking so much! But I just love this process!
    Last edited by Roryjai; 2009-08-29 at 12:17 PM.

Exclamation Request...
    um the message I got was of the theme creator saying

thnk you. And was it you that left me a wallpaper request before? If so can re post it here please. sorry about that

but I can't see it posted here. I'll answer it anyway,

Yes, it was me!! ^_^

I also posted same message in your page just so you can see it.. teehee I know it's too easy to overlook ones post here cause too many are following and posting, this is one famous theme!!

My requests,

Novels
    Once upon a dream.

Comics
    Heroes, heroines & villains.

Movies
    Pizzas, popcorns & sodas!

Scrabble
    Sowpod, Zyzzyva & Bingo!

Monopoly
    Chances, Riches & Debts

Bookworm
    Book burner, Book keeper & Librarian

Thanks in advance! (0^_^0)

Looking for help getting my time and date centered. Any suggestions?

after restoring the springback files, i noticed that applications like categories would not appear in springboard , can anyone please explain why and how to get it back? tried reinstalling from cydia but the application would not appear in the springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by macview9 View Post
    after restoring the springback files, i noticed that applications like categories would not appear in springboard , can anyone please explain why and how to get it back? tried reinstalling from cydia but the application would not appear in the springboard.

assuming you had followed the instructions,

you have now 2 folders one named "apps" and the other named "games"
    since you have to put the rest of the applications into this 2 folders accordingly (games apps to games folder / other apps to apps folder ) and leave only the ones you needed to create the theme aka phone/safari/mail/ and the other stuffs you prefer to display hence you can't see the rest of the applications but only the "apps folder, games folder, and the other 15 or 16 applications" on the springboard. If you want to see some app, go to categories, remove that app you wanna appear in the springboard from the folder you put it to by clicking the folder then deleting the app. Refresh and your app will be visible in the springboard.

I hope I am making sense..

in the pds file and the video it states the following: Video Times
    0:25-1:06
    Go into the White Apple 3.0 folder then go into the Automatic-Set-Up folder.
    From there go into the Web Clips folder and select all the web clips and drop
    them into Var/Stash/Mobile/Library/Webclips.
    1:06-1:74
    Go into the Spring Jumps folder pick the set up that suits you and drop all of the
    folders into Root/Var/Stash/Applications.XXX

where i was getting confused was the [B]Stash[B] directory. Since Jasmine76 stated no [B]Stash[B] Directory, it makes more sense.

Thanks for the help.

Default Fix buttons
    How do I fix the following:

Jump button to next Games page. FIXED
    What app folder or Springjump folder is the icon to the MISC jump. Mine has a "view all" tag. (see attachment) FIXED. Found it at _shortcut3_4.app

Icon Requests:
    Sygic iTunes Store
    Treasure of montezuma iTunes Store
    Brick 3D iTunes Store
    I dig it iTunes Store
    Reforma iTunes Store
    QuickOffice iTunes Store
    FileAid iTunes Store
    Cinefilo iTunes Store without updated letters
    iFitness iTunes Store
    Where to? iTunes Store
    Twitbird Pro iTunes Store -could use Twitterrific
    WunderRadio iTunes Store
    3G Unrestrictor
    PkgBackup

Page 0
    Calendar- Plan for today?
    Notes- Bad memory? Write it down!
    Sygic- Your destination, please

Page 1(Media)
    Youtube- Watch YouTube videos
    Camera- Prepare your best smile
    Shazam- Get info on the song playing

Page 2(Apps)
    TwitBird- Twittering time!
    Facebook- Socialize and chat w/ friends
    IM+- Need your IM contacts?

Page 3(Games)
    Big Icon of NFSU
    Montezuma- Let get that treasure
    Brick 3D- Break them down!
    I Dig It- Dig deeper!

Page 4(Misc)
    Cydia- Download Apps & Themes
    Maps- Where are you on the map?
    Reforma- Up2date with News

Where do i change the SMSBackground?
    How do I change my lock background?
    Is there a Notes skin?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0191-1-.png   -img_0190-1-.png  
    Last edited by NGLZL; 2009-08-31 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine76 View Post
    assuming you had followed the instructions,

you have now 2 folders one named "apps" and the other named "games"
    since you have to put the rest of the applications into this 2 folders accordingly (games apps to games folder / other apps to apps folder ) and leave only the ones you needed to create the theme aka phone/safari/mail/ and the other stuffs you prefer to display hence you can't see the rest of the applications but only the "apps folder, games folder, and the other 15 or 16 applications" on the springboard. If you want to see some app, go to categories, remove that app you wanna appear in the springboard from the folder you put it to by clicking the folder then deleting the app. Refresh and your app will be visible in the springboard.

I hope I am making sense..
    thanks jasmine but the problem is i can't find the categories application. Categories application in itself is not in the springboard.

thanks jasmine but the problem is i can't find the categories application. Categories application in itself is not in the springboard.
    assuming again that you'd followed the instruction to put those other applications inside that 2 folders, and leave only those mentioned apps, your categories application will be inside that "apps folder" then.. or maybe you had put it inside games folder or in any other folder if you made more than one. It's in there. When you put your applications (any application, even the categories application itself) inside a folder it won't show on the springboard. Just try checking one of those folders you made.

or if you wanna be sure you can check via SBsettings/more/hide icons/look for categories application, if you see it listed there then it's inside one of your folder for sure.

Just curious if this is a known bug or not. The Clock widget that is installed in the lower section is working great, however the date does not update daily. Sometimes it requires me to reboot my phone before it shows the correct date. Any suggestions?

Thanks

[QUOTE=NGLZL;4929085]How do I fix the following:

Jump button to next Games page.

I just took a springjump and edited the app name and plist.info and made shortcuts from pages 7 to 8 and another from 8 to 9 and then on 9 it springs back to page4 where the games page is at. I got rid of my categories this way i can have 5 icons across my screen and it uses the glass orb color icons. where if you use categories which has to load, when you get to it you only have 4rows 4 columns and they're stock icons. so i made jumps to go to pages way off to the "right" and then used the "stacks" pages in the theme to make it look like they are pop up screens. it looks very nice this way.

Hey macview, try this it worked for me.
    settings->General->Restrictions->Enable Restrictions-> Then Re-enable restrictions right away. I Got my Categories setup folder back.

Quote Originally Posted by torrenegoshima View Post
    Hey macview, try this it worked for me.
    settings->General->Restrictions->Enable Restrictions-> Then Re-enable restrictions right away. I Got my Categories setup folder back.
    Sir, thank you very much also thanks to jasmine for helping out. By the way i can't get the weather and clock widget to work. i have checked the weather code at yahoo and it is correct. mine just stays at loading and nothing happens. Also , the clock and dates are not centered although checking the configuration file, it was configured to be centered. If i ssh the default wa clock and weather folder without changing the var locale, it is centered and the default weather and icon comes out. Do anuone know the cause and solution for this? Thanks

well i tried to do this but here is were i'm stuck.

first call for this... Var/Stash/Mobile/Library/Webclips. when you have to go to Var/Mobile/Library/Webclips instead.
    2. call for this Root/Var/Stash/Applications.XXX
    what is xxx??? all i have is Applications.pwn....on the vid he has another Applications. folder were he places his stuff?????

3.do i need to make categories folders and put stuff in it? what about the blank icons? is there anything i need to do before i start?

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    2. call for this Root/Var/Stash/Applications.XXX
    what is xxx??? all i have is Applications.pwn....on the vid he has another Applications. folder were he places his stuff?????

3.do i need to make categories folders and put stuff in it? what about the blank icons? is there anything i need to do before i start?
    2. xxx is something that can vary from device to device. .pwn is yours.

3. I didnt use Categories and got it working. Just use the Sprinjumps as it is in the videos and written manual. You need the blank icons so the jumps icons are in the correct place as well as the apps icons. Using BlankNull app helps those icons to do nothing but be blank space to accommodate the Springboard.

[quote=scooby092477;4929219]
    Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    How do I fix the following:

Jump button to next Games page.

I just took a springjump and edited the app name and plist.info and made shortcuts from pages 7 to 8 and another from 8 to 9 and then on 9 it springs back to page4 where the games page is at. I got rid of my categories this way i can have 5 icons across my screen and it uses the glass orb color icons. where if you use categories which has to load, when you get to it you only have 4rows 4 columns and they're stock icons. so i made jumps to go to pages way off to the "right" and then used the "stacks" pages in the theme to make it look like they are pop up screens. it looks very nice this way.
    Do you know which I need to edit? There are way too many shortcuts.app in the Application folder lol
    Last edited by NGLZL; 2009-08-30 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

[quote=NGLZL;4929544]2. xxx is something that can vary from device to device. .pwn is yours.

3. I didnt use Categories and got it working. Just use the Sprinjumps as it is in the videos and written manual. You need the blank icons so the jumps icons are in the correct place as well as the apps icons. Using BlankNull app helps those icons to do nothing but be blank space to accommodate the Springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post

Do you know which I need to edit? There are way too many shortcuts.app in the Application folder lol
    i made a new one. you need to call it shortcut_3_8.app if thats what pages are doing (say page 3 to 8)

anyway you'll make a new one. and inside that folder. edit the plist.info file with notepad and change the "8.3" to (page.page) whereever you're going...

and you'll see another part that says "Page 3" and you would change that to whatever page you want this shortcut to be on.

i know it sounds confusing, but since noone helped me make my own shortcuts, i figured it out myself...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to scooby092477 For This Useful Post:

NGLZL (2009-08-30)

ok going to try it again... here is what i have... 33 programs on springboard..... 2 categories 1 apps with 41 apps/1 gam3 cat with 3 games.. now just following instructions just drag and drop... not sure which 1 fits me but i'm trying the 4 page setup.

now after i drag and drop the 3 things in their folders here is were i have a problem...
    4:45-6:48
    Now just do what the place holders say. If it says replace with most used app
    then you take a most used apps and place them anywhere on that page. They do
    not need to be lined up or organized yet just place your 4 favorite apps on that
    page
    there is no place holder... just page0 has nothing and 3 more pages of most of my apps that were in a cat folders?? what is wrong?

Thanks

little boy....

can you post the psd file of the wood background???

for those of us that know what we are doing????

please???

Page 132 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast