Page 130 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Anyone have mod6 from the share your themes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NGLZL View Post
    I've been wondering why people put Winterboard in the main page, I mean, once you set up a theme or something from there, do you change it daily or often? Specially with these wonderful theme. I rather put it on the SBSettings dock

Personal preferences, I guess. :P
    no, i wonder the exact same thing. why even have it as a featured app??
    you can tell me you change the theme and have one icon on the left and 3 on the right in the ordered needed for this theme would look silly on any other theme. for as much time as i put into this, im not changing it for a while. so i put my winterboard in the "tools" section

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    you have to edit the info.plist for you to change the undocked color to black

here is what the area should look like

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 14px;*/ color: black</string>

see where it says black? yours should say white so just change to black

Hi, I think you misunderstood me. I managed to change the colour of the text. What I meant was that when I changed the colour, the springboard icons (the springjumps Page 0, Page 1, ...) and the Categories icon (view all) also had the colour changed. From what I saw in your theme, only the applications icons within the "featured" box has the application name coloured while the springjumps and view all is still transparent. How did you do that?

Had a few free minutes today so i threw these two things together. I always wondered what this theme would look like landscape. If I were to make it; it wouldn't be anytime soon as i want to finish this version completely. But just for fun what do you guys think about it. I dont know where the dock would go though so i dont think it would work out

This on the other hand is something that can be implemented in a future update if you guys like the idea. Still a rough copy but basically its like an apple id login or something. The picture and all that stuff can be changed; just threw it in there for example. And yes tapping login would actually work.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-28 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

I think it looks great littleboy

Love the login page, especially if you really setup a login to unlock the phone

As for the landscape, you can probably add Tools to the top bar along with Misc

As for the dock, maybe you can keep and use what you have and add the iPod and Text pngs you have in the alternate folder. So we can have all 5 at the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Hi, I think you misunderstood me. I managed to change the colour of the text. What I meant was that when I changed the colour, the springboard icons (the springjumps Page 0, Page 1, ...) and the Categories icon (view all) also had the colour changed. From what I saw in your theme, only the applications icons within the "featured" box has the application name coloured while the springjumps and view all is still transparent. How did you do that?
    Hmm, dont know lol. Just worked out late night when I was respinging 3000 times to get the theme the way I wanted it.

Wish I can help, sorry
    Last edited by map1978; 2009-08-28 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for the feedback map. would you prefer to slide a mouse arrow into the sign in button or just tap the sign in button?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    thanks for the feedback map. would you prefer to slide a mouse arrow into the sign in button or just tap the sign in button?
    I love the sign in button...looks great that way

As much as I love the 5th ave Apple Store looking App Store icon, I find it to blend in too much with the white wallpaper. Well after a little searching, I came across this icon. I'm sure the creator wouldn't mind since he made it free to dload. What do we all think?

Last edited by map1978; 2009-08-28 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

looks good map, can you share the icon

i just finished editing and ssh'in the old cydia repo white apple... and now i see the link to download the new 3.0 now i get to play wit the new one finally and hopefully everything works out as i plan it to...littleboy btw.. what is the font i need to use to edit those page backrounds in adobe calld.. like CYDIA whats the font... and then the descripton font size ?

font is myraid pro. you can also use lucidia sans. IF you want the myraid pro font download the theme from the first page of this thread and look inside the psd folder the font is in there.
    thanks for choosing white apple =)

guys just had a wild idea to eventually do like a series of white apple themes but with all different looks and feels, for example white apple aluminum or white apple wood. Did a quick photoshop mock up of what i was talking about. Is this something you guys would be interested in the future, the same white apple format but with a different touch to it. Obviously if I were to do this it would look better i just made this really quickly

Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-28 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

font is myraid pro. you can also use lucidia sans. IF you want the myraid pro font download the theme from the first page of this thread and look inside the psd folder the font is in there.
    thanks for choosing white apple =)

guys just had a wild idea to eventually do like a series of white apple themes but with all different looks and feels, for example white apple aluminum or white apple wood. Did a quick photoshop mock up of what i was talking about. Is this something you guys would be interested in the future, the same white apple format but with a different touch to it. Obviously if I were to do this it would look better i just made this really quickly

I would definately be interested in it....I'm still trying to figure out how to install the White Apple HD....I'm new to this so, the more complex themes are a little harder for me to get... but I won't stop trying, as I really want to use this theme.

Have you used the new written tutorial in the download. If nit download the theme from the first page again and open up the written read me and follow along with the YouTube videos and it will make it much easier. Where are you getting stuck I will glAldy help

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

bade18 (2009-08-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Page request

Page 0
    YouTube-Watch YouTube videos
    Maps- Find where you are in the world
    Cydia-Download a bunch of apps

Page 1(Media)
    Camera-Take pictures & record videos
    Pictures-View high quality pics
    Midomi-Get info on the song playing

Page 2(Apps)
    Sports-Keep track of all the scores
    Facebook- Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Movies-See What's playing near you

Page 3(Games)
    Fieldrunners-Build your best defense
    Tetris-See how long you can last
    5th Grader-Smarter than a 5th Grader?
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-08-28 at 04:16 PM.

Is there another video on youtube about the installation process? I can hardly follow it.

if you download the whole file (which i did) and watch the video a few times along with the detailed pdf file.. it goes all well together.. u just need time... i got everything workin on mines now.. i just need to weather widget to work... (reading reading)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to phoneboi For This Useful Post:

bade18 (2009-08-28)

Delete the file lock background, tell me if you need more than that
    When i delet the lock background, i have a black background. My old Lockscreen Show me my Mails, the weather and the calender. That i see know also.
    With my old Lockscreen i don't need to move the slider on the bottom to unlock my iphone. I need only to tab on the bottom to go to the springboard. That is it, what i want. But when i activate White Apple then i must slide... :-(

Have you used the new written tutorial in the download. If nit download the theme from the first page again and open up the written read me and follow along with the YouTube videos and it will make it much easier. Where are you getting stuck I will glAldy help
    OK, thought I had the last release, but didn't...duh...I couldn't find the tutorial, re-downloaded from the first page and found it....I'll be trying it this evening when I get home from work, if I have any problems, I'll let ya know...thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeTZe View Post
    When i delet the lock background, i have a black background. My old Lockscreen Show me my Mails, the weather and the calender. That i see know also.
    With my old Lockscreen i don't need to move the slider on the bottom to unlock my iphone. I need only to tab on the bottom to go to the springboard. That is it, what i want. But when i activate White Apple then i must slide... :-(
    put your old lockscreen above white apple in winterboard

Thanks

looks good map, can you share the icon
    sure can, here u go

Last edited by map1978; 2009-08-28 at 05:17 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

littleboy683 (2009-08-28)

Page 130 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast