Page 128 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

hey itj, i was able to change the weather font color from white to black like you said simply but having problems getting the shaded area to go away

should i write it like this.......rgba(transparent)

Thanks

Sorry I know my explaination wasn't very clear. It should be simply:
    background-color: transparent;
    The rgba is just part of a code to tell the file what format to use to retrieve the color. It's like writing colors in in HTML format. Like for black in the HTML code would be 000000.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry I know my explaination wasn't very clear. It should be simply:
    background-color: transparent;
    The rgba is just part of a code to tell the file what format to use to retrieve the color. It's like writing colors in in HTML format. Like for black in the HTML code would be 000000.
    Oh no worries, I had an idea on what you were saying

I'll give it a try tomorrow. I had to edit the defaultstyle.css like 40 times just to get the clock and date to line up centered. I also just made the weather shaded icon (added the HTC icon set) to match the city shaded area. Anal, I know haha. Thanks again man, much appreciated.

Last edited by map1978; 2009-08-27 at 05:53 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iTJ, is there any quick way I can make my own glass orb icons using Photoshop?
    I'd ike to help make my own and you said you did it yuourself, made me my CNN one, (which by the way keeps reverting back to the square one because its a web link , not an app, so it keeps updating through m.cnn.com)

anyway I guess that leads me to another question: i look in the plist.info file and see the website where it wants to get the "png" file, if I were to change it on my phone to a directory, i wonder what directory it would need to be in? like what directory is your home screen on? or do i have to put /var/private/... blah blah" instead f a web address?? i dont think thats ever been done before. but if CNN just made an app for pete sakes it would be easy.

but mainly, i'd like to know how to add that ring around it. i know it's circular, but if you had some quick steps im sure i could figure it out.

Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how do you make the date in the center on the widget?

got it
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-27 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    how do you make the date in the center on the widget?
    i had to edit the defaultstyle.css sooooo many times before i got it pretty centered

change the pixel sizes to your liking

Here's my mod. Yea i know it's really girly.

Last edited by technochiq; 2009-08-27 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Changed pic links

8. The Following User Says Thank You to technochiq For This Useful Post:

NGLZL (2009-08-27)

Thanks

looks [email protected] technochiq

Watcha guys think about this dialer I had stopped working on it but I might cotinue if yall like it better than the one now. Let me know what you think

Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-27 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Watcha guys think about this dialer I had stopped working on it but I might cotinue if yall like it better than the one now. Let me know what you think

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6497/72748491.jpg
    im definitely digging it

if you can add ABC DEF ect, to the numbers, that would make it super sweet

Quote Originally Posted by technochiq View Post
    Here's my mod. Yea i know it's really girly.
    Wow looks really good. You may be one of the first to successfully change the wallpaper for this theme and still make it look nice. nice job

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    im definitely digging it

if you can add ABC DEF ect, to the numbers, that would make it super sweet
    thank you for responding will take that into consideration
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-27 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    looks [email protected] technochiq
    yeah it's alright except you have almost a 50% Glass Orb theme, so where do you draw the line on leaving this theme and morphing into another?

oh, and your center icon at the bottom is obviously off centered considerably. The phone icon is supposed to go in the center for a reason.

not bad wallpaper though. lockscreen looks ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Wow looks really good. You may be one of the first to successfully change the wallpaper for this theme and still make it look nice. nice job

thank you for responding will take that into consideration

yeah, experiences of using it would be horrid if we had to call 1-800-CALL SAM, or 1-800-PET-MEDS, 1-800-FLOWERS or something like that... we'd be lost for hours. lol1 hey. i just rhymed.

cant wait for Stacks! *hint hint* lol!
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-27 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

First off, this theme is absolutely amazing. I want to thank you for all the hard work.

I just have a few questions that need some answers, hopefully not too complicated. I just recently jail broke my iPhone so a lot of this is new to me. For the longest time after watching your youtube video, I wasn't able to locate a program to access my iphone because I'm on a PC. I'm currently using "IphoneBrowser".

I'm just going to list my questions. I tried reading the first 20 pages of this thread but I wasn't able to find answers, so I apologize in advance if this has been answered.

Is there another program I can use other than "iPhoneBrowser" to access my iphone? I really like the program you used because you could emulate your iphone on your comp, which makes a world of a difference.

When going into the root/vars/stash/application.xxx, I only have "Application.pwn" I didn't have the folder application.mwn... Will .pwn suffice?

Since I couldn't continue from there, I wasn't able to determine what other issues I had, which leads me to my last question. Is there a thorough Readme I can access? Or maybe even a list of programs that are necessary to make this succeed. The information provided on cydia in the more info section was sort of complicated. I've tried googling different variations but to no avail. I just find a little more difficult because of the fact the youtube video is a mac user.

Please any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Roryjai; 2009-08-27 at 07:01 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    anyone have the pages for mod6 in the "share your themes" section?

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    yeah it's alright except you have almost a 50% Glass Orb theme, so where do you draw the line on leaving this theme and morphing into another?

oh, and your center icon at the bottom is obviously off centered considerably. The phone icon is supposed to go in the center for a reason.

not bad wallpaper though. lockscreen looks ok too.

Yeah i know. this is actually my first time editing themes. But I'm not new to editing pics using photoshop. I'm happy with this theme and that's all that matters right? Oh yeah, it's because I use safari more often than my phone.

Thanks guys! I appreciate your compliments!

I still can't make the weather widget work. It crashes my iphone, it just says loading and won't load then it lags my iphone. i don't know what to do anymore. I really want it
    Last edited by technochiq; 2009-08-27 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

beautiful...now I need one

Quote Originally Posted by BeTZe View Post
    The Problem is, that i don't select in Winterboard "White Apple Lockscreen". If have only select my old Lockscreen. And i don't have a "White Apple Lockscreen Weather.theme" folder on my iPhone.

Can nobondy help me wiht my problem? :-(
    I want to use my old Lockscreen and i have no "White Apple Lockscreen". What can i do?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BeTZe For This Useful Post:

bade18 (2009-08-27)

Default white apple 3.0
    Can please anyone tell me from where can i download white apple 3.0 theme

Just wondering, how do I change the font and color of the app name below each app icon.

Hey,
    i need some icons.
    Assassins Creed [important !]
    Castle of Magic [important !]
    Virtual Pool [important !]
    Backgrounder
    teXXas
    And different icons for: [important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Need For Speed Undercover, Fastlane & Fast&Furious

Page 128 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast