Page 127 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    Alright, first off. the icons are from the Glass Orb Color theme. There are over 700 of them and if they dont have one in color you can go to the regular old Glass Orb theme and there's over 1,100 of them. they're still transparent but they're kinda grayish with no color, still round and transparent though.

Not to say, why bother when someone has such a huge lead on you, just use his. you can grab new ones on their thread on this site. Thats what I'm doing. In fact they look so cool I undid all my Categories and made springjumps to other pages out to the right, I have 11 pages, the phone wont give me any more.

The font is called Papyrus and it's in an app called FontSwap, available in Cydia. it's in the "System Fonts" section.

I would like to do the Stacks mod, can someone help me to where I go so i can donate to get the beta and then Littleboy can send me the mod for it???

I like my springjumps but i gotta have "go back" buttons on every page too, so it's an extra icon to go to and from these extra pages.....
    haha, really thanks for the info... was so absorbed into this thread that i didnt even bother to see other themes.... =)

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    itj can i make a request =x...

Page 0:
    Categories - Sort Ur Apps
    WinterBoard - Customise Ur iPhone
    Cydia - Download Apps & Themes

Page 1: Media
    Camera - Say Cheese
    Camera Zoom - Zoom In & Out
    Cycorder - Record Videos

Page 2: Apps
    Sonar Ruler - Measure Distances
    HJ - Learn Japanese
    App Sniper - Snipe Apps & Games

Page 3: Games
    (i need a background like the one i uploaded)

Page 4: Locator
    (same wallpaper as page 3)
    itj are u still busy??? now i just need the wallpapers request only... i found some of my icons on the glass orb theme still making icon request there though... the icons there looks nice
    Last edited by xIaOm45hI; 2009-08-26 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by trinititan View Post
    SSH into LibaryThemes and delete:
    White Apple Lockscreen Weather.theme folder if you want to use another lockscreen.

Although you not have to delete the folder. Just simply do not select it in Winterboard
    The Problem is, that i don't select in Winterboard "White Apple Lockscreen". If have only select my old Lockscreen. And i don't have a "White Apple Lockscreen Weather.theme" folder on my iPhone.

The last version Apple White HD, corrects the problem with status bar + Firmware 3 ?

Yes i think so..

Can anyone do my wallpaper quest? I know everyones busy but thats all im missing

Page 2
    Facebook - Facebook for the iPhone
    IM+ - MSN, Facebook Chat at more
    Twitter - Latest Twitter updates

Page 3
    iFooty - Check the latest Arsenal score
    Youtube - Watch Youtube videos
    Voice Memo - Record any sound

Page 4
    X2 Football - The best handheld football
    Paper Throw - Keep the office clean!
    Fast Lane - Fast handheld racing

Thanks

@toxotis. yess

i'll try to get to other peoples questions later today

Do we need Stacks application or Categories ?

Thanks

Sorry guys/girls. I've been having to deal with some personal matters, but I'm trying to keep up. If I miss anybody's question or request, PM me where you posted it in the thread (Don't PM the question/request, just point it out to me) and I will reply in the thread so if some has a similar problem/request, they can be referred there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzzaaa View Post
    Im not sure if i have uploaded my pics correctly but this is hohhw my screen looks like, i think the icons are not placed properly? or is it supposed to be like that?

I know page 2 + 3 looks so wweird but i have requested for icons and page wallpaper thhingy's so hohpefully it would be ready, no rush though.

IF i change theh icons to coloured ones would thhe icons fir into that little gap and thhe descriptions work properly?
    First go to the SpringJump app and turn off Page Titles. That will shift the icon back up. the reason the white/colored icons fit is because they are smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    itj can i make a request =x...
    Here are you pages and icons. The icons are the Glass Orbs as I saw you were using them. The pics you posted as attachments I was unable to save them to may desktop, so if you could put them in a folder like you did the others, that works a lot better. NOTE: This is my first attempt at making the Glass Orbs icons, so sorry if there bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Also can you help edit this big icon such that it will be a little 'higher'? Because I had to place the icon one row higher in order to fit the screen and that isnt intuitive to press when the other pages big icons are pressed in the middle row.
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by technochiq View Post
    My own version of your White Apple theme? I just love it so much and I want to thank the creators for making such a wonderful theme!

I have a couple of questions.

1. I couldn't change the location for the WA clock and weather widget. It always says, North Agusta. I've edited the configure me file so many times but I still couldn't change it. Anybody have any idea what's wrong?
    Look for the line the in configureMe.js that reads
    Code:
    var locale = "North Augusta, South Carolina"
    And either change it to where you live or your zip code/country code

2. I want to change the pop up color of the thingy when you receive a msg using ireal sms. Could you do that? It looks like this pop up:
    I don't use iRealSMS, but I would think it would be the UIPopupAlertSheet

Quote Originally Posted by ofni View Post
    i'm curious am i the only one who's phone isn't going to sleep off the home screen etc. from the theme the lockscreen still goes to sleep though
    I haven't come across that problem, but make sure Auto-Lock is turned on in the Settings app

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Can anyone do my wallpaper quest? I know everyones busy but thats all im missing
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    littleboy, my clock and weather widget isn't showing through on my pages
    Try and placing it above the White Apple theme in WinterBoard and see if it changes anything

@scooby
    Here are two icons.

I'm going to try and get to more later.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-08-26 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Trouble uploading files. Added Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Joshy (2009-08-26), littleboy683 (2009-08-27), xIaOm45hI (2009-08-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Hey guys, can someone tell which which file I need to edit for the weather widget to not overlap the dock icons (The shaded area where it says Yonkers). I would imagine its just a simple pixel adjustment?

Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

goodlucks iTJ somehow my auto-lock got changed

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry guys/girls. I've been having to deal with some personal matters, but I'm trying to keep up. If I miss anybody's question or request, PM me where you posted it in the thread (Don't PM the question/request, just point it out to me) and I will reply in the thread so if some has a similar problem/request, they can be referred there.

First go to the SpringJump app and turn off Page Titles. That will shift the icon back up. the reason the white/colored icons fit is because they are smaller.

Here are you pages and icons. The icons are the Glass Orbs as I saw you were using them. The pics you posted as attachments I was unable to save them to may desktop, so if you could put them in a folder like you did the others, that works a lot better. NOTE: This is my first attempt at making the Glass Orbs icons, so sorry if there bad.

Here you go.

Look for the line the in configureMe.js that reads
    Code:
    var locale = "North Augusta, South Carolina"
    And either change it to where you live or your zip code/country code

I don't use iRealSMS, but I would think it would be the UIPopupAlertSheet

I haven't come across that problem, but make sure Auto-Lock is turned on in the Settings app

Here you go.

Try and placing it above the White Apple theme in WinterBoard and see if it changes anything

@scooby
    Here are two icons.

I'm going to try and get to more later.

EDIT: For some reason I'm having difficulty uploading the page requests, but I'm going to try again. Just keep a look out. Sorry.
    your a genius

now a request for a page 4
    i used the pages that came with white apple 3.0
    so
    page 4- Misc
    WinterBoard- Apply Themes
    Cydia- Find New Themes
    Slacker Radio- Play Some Music
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-26 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

okay guys i have time to work on fixing some of the bugs in the theme so if there's anything you notice now is the time to post it. Thank you

dl link will be down for a few hours
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-27 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Hey guys, can someone tell which which file I need to edit for the weather widget to not overlap the dock icons (The shaded area where it says Yonkers). I would imagine its just a simple pixel adjustment?

Thanks in advance
    Yes it's just a simple adjustment. In the WA Clock and Weather folder go to -> Private -> Stylesheets. The one used for this theme is called split.css. Open it up and look for something like this at the beginning of the file:
    Code:
    #WeatherContainer{
    margin-top:333px;
    Where it says "margin-top', that's where the change is made. You'll need to decrease the number of pixels to move it up.
    NOTE: Also you may need to trim off some of the edge below the line, so the top doesn't get hidden as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ofni View Post
    goodlucks iTJ somehow my auto-lock got changed
    It's happened to me on occasion for some reason as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    your a genius

now a request for a page 4
    i used the pages that came with white apple 3.0
    so
    page 4- Misc
    WinterBoard- Apply Themes
    Cydia- Find New Themes
    Slacker Radio- Play Some Music
    Here is your page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page4.png  
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

map1978 (2009-08-27), smokozuna (2009-08-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Yes it's just a simple adjustment. In the WA Clock and Weather folder go to -> Private -> Stylesheets. The one used for this theme is called split.css. Open it up and look for something like this at the beginning of the file:
    Code:
    #WeatherContainer{
    margin-top:333px;
    Where it says "margin-top', that's where the change is made. You'll need to decrease the number of pixels to move it up.
    NOTE: Also you may need to trim off some of the edge below the line, so the top doesn't get hidden as well.
    Perfect man, thanks

I got it moved up but I see what your saying about it getting cut off on the top. Can you explain what you mean by trim off some? Or is there a part of the css file that can get rid of the shaded part and change the font to black?

Thanks for your help man
    Last edited by map1978; 2009-08-27 at 01:16 AM. Reason: added more info

Quote Originally Posted by trinititan View Post
    Borrowed some ideas from different people. Didn't mean to rip off anyone's great ideas. Just saw different things I liked and tried to implement them. Still not finished though.

I am sure it is explained somewhere, but I really don't want to look.

How do you get the weather widget? Which one is it? I know the PageX.png files have to have a transparent bar at the bottom. But I don't know what widget I need.

hi there

i played a little bit with my backgrounds and changed the apple logo.
    now its similar to the other tabs.

may you like it too.

greetz
    DeCoy

btw. guys i love your work!! thanx alot for sharing!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png   -page4.png  

ohh i forgot,

got one question, is anybody there who can make me an skin for
    iCabMobile? Its one of the best iPhonebrowser around and i'd like
    to have it a litlle bit more similar like safari.

thanx alot in advance
    DeCoy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Perfect man, thanks

I got it moved up but I see what your saying about it getting cut off on the top. Can you explain what you mean by trim off some? Or is there a part of the css file that can get rid of the shaded part and change the font to black?

Thanks for your help man
    You can do either.
    If you just want to trim the top you'll need a image editing program where you'll be able to erase/cut a little bit of the PageX.png files. You'll see there is a transparent section already so just remove what you need off the top. remove as much as you need, because you won't see a difference because the wallpaper is the same as the pages.

For the second one, you'll need to go back to the split.css file and edit the following:
    For the text:
    Code:
    #WeatherContainer{
    color:white;
    Change the color from white to black.

For the background:
    Code:
    #TextContainer, #weatherIcon{
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.37);
    If you know the rgba code for transparent (I don't ), change the numbers. I just simply changed rgba (0,0,0,0.37) to the word transparent.

Respring to show the change.

Quote Originally Posted by bralkan View Post
    I am sure it is explained somewhere, but I really don't want to look.

How do you get the weather widget? Which one is it? I know the PageX.png files have to have a transparent bar at the bottom. But I don't know what widget I need.
    It's in the download. Look in the Alternative & Add-Ons folder and it's called WA Clock and Weather. It's setup to be used as a separate theme. You'll need to edit the configureMe.js file to set your location.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-08-27 at 02:30 AM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

smokozuna (2009-08-28)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Here is your page.

itj how do i download that?

Thanks

You should be able click on it and then right-click and save to your desktop.

Page 127 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast