Page 126 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    damn i didn't know there would be so many problems,i probably should have waited to release it. May have to pull the theme for a bit until the problems are fixed. I was never able to test out the five page set up so that's why people are having alot of problems with it.

Can we make a list of the things you guys found that were messed up

So far I have...
    -Vernon being the carrier logo
    -A problem with the PSD files (Dont really understand whats wrong)
    -A problem with the springjumps for the 5 page set up
    -A solution for those who have more apps that can fit on the 1 page of extra apps

Any thing else?

@Scooby did you get your phone to start working again?
    Dun worry about it littleboy I would still hope you would release this earlier rather than later even knowing there are these problems. Having the status bar fixed and the visual enchancements beats any of the little problems along the way

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerle For This Useful Post:

iTJ (2009-08-26), littleboy683 (2009-08-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

question. How do i make a springjump to go from page 2 to 5, i know you provided a vice cersa one for more apps, but i want to eliminate categories and have these pages out there to the far right and when i click the "big" icon to the left my "featured" it would jump me to the right a few pages to a fresh page with those applicable apps (apps, tools, etc)

i have the icon for the back arrow cuz you gave us a springjump to go from a page 5 to page 2 which is apps. thats perfect, but i want to jump to page 5 from 2 and change the icon to the "big" one. i know how to do the icons, i just dont know how to create my own springjumps since you gave them to us in the package.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    itj, can you make a video showing how to edit the psd's so i can photoshop my pages by myself>

there is a video of that already on the first page of the thread towards the end of part 2 of the white apple tutoital video

Thanks

is there a tutorial on how to make my own springjumps?
    I want to go from page 2 to 5, 3 to 6, 4 to 7, and 5 to 8
    I see you have the little back arrows but how can i jump "forward" to them?

i tried copying one of your springjump.app folders, editing the plist.info file and it doesnt show up....

plus i will need to know how i can make back arrows for those exact same combinations....
    i know the icon, i can't make the "_shortcut#_#.app" file....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i need help.. im trying to get the weather and clock on all my pages. They are transparent but the clock isnt showing through.. suggestions?
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-25 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    Go into the Weather Clock Widget folder in the addons folder from your download package and you'll see a wallpaper.html file with a folder called private.

put those in your Themes folder seperate from White Apple (like its a seperate theme) and you want to go into that private folder and change the configureme.js file. you'll see a zipcode in there. change it to yours.

it was so simple i did it today.

thanks a lot! well one more thing.. i can't seem to open the configureme.js file... how can i edit the zipcode? any software that i need to open that file??

Quote Originally Posted by Taji View Post
    Yes, those images Littleboy ty

question, I have to have the same programs in order to use the springbacks provided right? And also, aside from springback and springjumps what other programs are required to run this theme?

I appreciate the help once I have all he programs needed im fine installing it
    i'm still using the old method of installing... firstly you need to download the themes on page 1.. then you go to cydia add this source "http://cydia.touch-mania.com/" & "apple-news.fr/repo/" then you download the following from cydia
    .Download FiveIrows
    .Download 5 column springboard
    .Download 5 row dock
    .Download Categories
    .Download Blank null
    .Download Spring Jumps
    .Download Openssh
    .Download winterboard
    *Only download what you donít have already

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The "Stack" pages are an idea that me and littleboy had thrown around as an alternative to Categories. I had originally made a mod of the Stack v3 beta that went with the theme and look dang good, but we knew not everybody was going to go donate to get the beta just to use the theme, so littleboy came up with the brilliant idea of making a mock-up of Stack to use as extra pages. Basically, the pages are extra and can be used with SpringJumps to give the feel of the actual Stack. Here are two screenshots of mine I came up with.

The "View All" button jumps to the extra page and back again.
    how you do the stack pages itj?? i can only find the wallpaper for the stack pages.. but the icons i only see a view all.psd file.. how you use the psd files?? and the back arrow on the stack pages?

Hi iTJ,

I suspect that the Springback file is creating the vernon icon. You might want to check it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gray123 View Post
    thanks a lot! well one more thing.. i can't seem to open the configureme.js file... how can i edit the zipcode? any software that i need to open that file??
    just use notepad.. or text editor....

you'll see the location part....

Default I love it!
    My own version of your White Apple theme? I just love it so much and I want to thank the creators for making such a wonderful theme!

I have a couple of questions.

1. I couldn't change the location for the WA clock and weather widget. It always says, North Agusta. I've edited the configure me file so many times but I still couldn't change it. Anybody have any idea what's wrong?

2. I want to change the pop up color of the thingy when you receive a msg using ireal sms. Could you do that? It looks like this pop up:

Last edited by technochiq; 2009-08-25 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Thank You!
    LittleBoy, thanks a million! A Great GREAT theme! And thank you for including the no words 5 pager in the add-ons! You're the best! May God Bless your work.

Maybe this was mentioned already:
    - The 5 Page images (both default and no-word): the word "Misc" in the title bar is off sync between the pages.

Great Theme. I love it. Peace.

EDIT: FOR FIXING THE WEATHER LOCATION: Go to the bottom of the configureMe.js you will see the location repeated. I know, it got me too lol.

EDIT: For the life of me, I cant fix the weather bubble. It is too long and goes under the Dock. What am I missing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png  
    Last edited by AboAsadullah; 2009-08-25 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Update
    Peace on Those who Follow the Guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by trinititan View Post
    Do not select that lockscreen in winterboard or SSH into your phone and delete the lockscreen theme
    Hello,
    i want to use my ohter lockscreen and not the one from White Label. Can i delete the lockscreen from White Label? If Yes, which file(s) i must delete?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm curious am i the only one who's phone isn't going to sleep off the home screen etc. from the theme the lockscreen still goes to sleep though

Quote Originally Posted by BeTZe View Post
    Hello,
    i want to use my ohter lockscreen and not the one from White Label. Can i delete the lockscreen from White Label? If Yes, which file(s) i must delete?

SSH into Libary\Themes and delete:
    White Apple Lockscreen Weather.theme folder if you want to use another lockscreen.

Although you not have to delete the folder. Just simply do not select it in Winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by technochiq View Post
    My own version of your White Apple theme? I just love it so much and I want to thank the creators for making such a wonderful theme!

I have a couple of questions.

1. I couldn't change the location for the WA clock and weather widget. It always says, North Agusta. I've edited the configure me file so many times but I still couldn't change it. Anybody have any idea what's wrong?

To change the location open the configureme.js file and in the first section change the car locale = 'where you live"
    AND
    in the last section change the var locale = "your zip code"

This is how I got it to work for me.
    Last edited by trinititan; 2009-08-25 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

iTJ.. could you make the icons round like this??
    it looks really cool and its transparent.. btw what font did u use scoobydoo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0499-1-.png  

Default Dock Icon Request
    First let me say that it is great to finally have the updated version. Thanks for your hard work guys.

I noticed in the Add-Ons folder that there is iPod and Messages dock replacement icons. I had a couple of dock icon requests in this regard...

Could I request a new iPod icon that is on the "right" side of the dock (or the third icon). Right now the iPod icon that is included is the "left" (or first icon) and this icon position is already taken by the Phone icon which I would like to keep. Also if it is possible to use the iPod.png file for the graphic instead of the monitor.

Second would be to get the "middle" or second dock icon to be the messages icon. Currently it is the mail Icon and I do not use mail on my phone. And lastly could the graphic in the messages dock icon be changed from what looks like a video recorder to the messages.png large icon.

So in sum for the dock, a Messages icon in the middle with the large icon graphic, and a iPod icon that is on the right with the ipod icon graphic.

Or if there is a dock PSD file I can attempt to do it myself.

Again thanks for your work and supporting all of us with these requests.

A.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    iTJ.. could you make the icons round like this??
    it looks really cool and its transparent.. btw what font did u use scoobydoo?
    Alright, first off. the icons are from the Glass Orb Color theme. There are over 700 of them and if they dont have one in color you can go to the regular old Glass Orb theme and there's over 1,100 of them. they're still transparent but they're kinda grayish with no color, still round and transparent though.

Not to say, why bother when someone has such a huge lead on you, just use his. you can grab new ones on their thread on this site. Thats what I'm doing. In fact they look so cool I undid all my Categories and made springjumps to other pages out to the right, I have 11 pages, the phone wont give me any more.

The font is called Papyrus and it's in an app called FontSwap, available in Cydia. it's in the "System Fonts" section.

I would like to do the Stacks mod, can someone help me to where I go so i can donate to get the beta and then Littleboy can send me the mod for it???

I like my springjumps but i gotta have "go back" buttons on every page too, so it's an extra icon to go to and from these extra pages.....

Hey littleboy or ITJ, i posted a couple of pics earlier on hhow my theme looks like and i think the icons are a bit outta place, are they? And if so how do i fix them?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    littleboy, my clock and weather widget isn't showing through on my pages

Page 126 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast