Page 125 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

First.. I would like to thank you for this wonderful theme=)..

Hmm. i got a problem here. I followed your instruction, but my phone provider logo becomes Vernon. How do I get it back? And, my phone lags when I applied(Some of my application just auto shutdown, I tried rebooting and open again, the same thing happens). Any solutions? Any would be greatly appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah i have vernon as well. i was going to look into what made it and try to fix it myself bt havent gotten to it yet...

[QUOTE=iTJ;4920995]@ scooby
    To install the SBSettings theme SSH to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes and place the folder there.

As for the SpringJumps, the others are for anybody that decides to make extra pages to hold more apps in order to get rid of Categories. Categories is a memory hog and takes a little bit to load before getting to the apps. I'm using 8 pages right now with a total of 24 SpringJumps. It just depends on how you want to setup it up. If you don't need the other SpringJumps, don't install them.

Well, I put the themes in the SBSettings folder... I seen the other themes in there so thats all good..

BUT.. when i went into the webclips folder to remove the webclips I didnt need, i.e. the reserved games, apps, ones.... I deleted them and then i went into the Applications folder and removesd the springjumps.app ones I didnt need. the 6th pages etc. and then i replaced one of the icon.png files cuz it has "view all" istead of being blank. anyway i repsrang my phone and it wont go any further than the white apple.

this happened last week but it was when I had the White Apple 1.0 applied and i had the whole folder, not just the White Apple subfolder.

this time i have nothing applied in winterboard. nothing.

any suggestions... other than a full restore?

i cant get it to boot....
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-24 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for the quick reply itj... hope u get it done soon.. but anyway no rush

Thanks

Can anyone make an icon for CNN?
    its just a link from the browser on the homepage but it looks like an icon that says CNN....

damn i didn't know there would be so many problems,i probably should have waited to release it. May have to pull the theme for a bit until the problems are fixed. I was never able to test out the five page set up so that's why people are having alot of problems with it.

Can we make a list of the things you guys found that were messed up

So far I have...
    -Vernon being the carrier logo
    -A problem with the PSD files (Dont really understand whats wrong)
    -A problem with the springjumps for the 5 page set up
    -A solution for those who have more apps that can fit on the 1 page of extra apps

Any thing else?

@Scooby did you get your phone to start working again?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-24 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Itj thats what i mean, like in your picture..

How do i install the addons? and the battery etc

Thanks

yes, my phone work perfect now.

SOLUTION to vernon carrier.

I had a better ATT carrier logo and somehow now it says ATT logo instead of vernon, it may be that people need to go to Cydia and get an alternate carrier logo or place their alt. carrier logo above WHite Apple in Winterboard?

I dont know. My weather is perfect on the pages, right now im finishing up the final stages of icons. replacing the big ipod one, etc. also I like to use the big icons for the categories instead of one app. so my games icon is that big gamepad icon, but it will take you to all my games. I like it like that.

also, my little blue view all icon, i'd like it grey of you could, but the one you provide has the view all in the top left, not bottom left. cant find a revised version of that icon anywhere in your package.

for some reason my phone took almost 3 minutes to boot that time. i was getting nervous.

I do have one problem.

i have way too many webclips on my screen. if i delete them manually off the screen, they come back. is there anyway to know which ones to delete out of the webclips folder?

I f i delete random ones it could be blanks from my main pages, not from a 6th page full of blanks, y'knwo what I mean? then I'd have to rearrange the whole screens again.

Other than that, I dont see any really huge problems. i mean, i was having trouble but they're all gone now and it's looking good.

besides wanting icons for some apps. like a small NFSU. i only see someone made a big color one, not a little gray one.

also, i wish the little grey icons worked in the Categories folders but they do not. only if they are on the main pages.

i tried looking for stacks beta, even if i had to pay, i want to see what it's all about.

Ok wow, ive looked at this theme a few times in the past but never installed it.. Nw im thinking its a bit too late haha. I am NOT reading 166 pages of comments to get the gist of this install.. I did try and watch the youtube tutorials but they are a bit too fast.. I mean I know the basics but not how to use the "auto setup" folder. For me personally its easier to set up these kinds of themes with a visual aid to show me where my icons need to be on each page. But I dont see any of those kinds of pics in the download.

Im not sure if i have uploaded my pics correctly but this is hohhw my screen looks like, i think the icons are not placed properly? or is it supposed to be like that?

I know page 2 + 3 looks so wweird but i have requested for icons and page wallpaper thhingy's so hohpefully it would be ready, no rush though.

IF i change theh icons to coloured ones would thhe icons fir into that little gap and thhe descriptions work properly?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-004.png   -picture-006.png   -picture-007.png  

oops my last page is here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-008.png  

With the WA weather add on is there anyway to get it to show a uk location? i carnt get it off south augusta

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Yes, those images Littleboy ty

question, I have to have the same programs in order to use the springbacks provided right? And also, aside from springback and springjumps what other programs are required to run this theme?

I appreciate the help once I have all he programs needed im fine installing it

Thanks

anyone know why my phone would lock up everytime i try to respring manually?

like if i replace an icon or something and want to respring, it locks up?

is it because im still wirelessly SSH'd in my phnoe? is it cuz of icons reloading messes with the OS so it requires a complete reboot?

im not sure but if i add or remove an app from one of my categories it resprings fine. its only when im SSH'ing in my phone replacing icons...

I cant figure it out that how could i apply it to my iPod touch. It has an iPhone template wallpaper and their icons. Please someone could guide me the step by step set-up procedure, will be really thankful.

Thanks

Glass Orb Colors icons work great for this theme too.

As they're a little smaller than stock icons, in color and there's over 700 of them.
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-25 at 01:17 AM. Reason: FIXED

anyone can help me how to put the weather and clock widget the home screen?

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    Glass Orb Colors icons work great for this theme too.

As they're a little smaller than stock icons, in color and there's over 700 of them.
    i'd like to see a screenshot, Thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imolared333 View Post
    i'd like to see a screenshot, Thx
    here is a few of my pages.
    everything works great. and now i might even do away with Categories cuz the icons in your folders are stock and out of the folders they would look like this....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0497-1-.png   -img_0498-1-.png   -img_0499-1-.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gray123 View Post
    anyone can help me how to put the weather and clock widget the home screen?
    Go into the Weather Clock Widget folder in the addons folder from your download package and you'll see a wallpaper.html file with a folder called private.

put those in your Themes folder seperate from White Apple (like its a seperate theme) and you want to go into that private folder and change the configureme.js file. you'll see a zipcode in there. change it to yours.

it was so simple i did it today.

Page 125 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast