Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

@Scooby092477

1st. Trust me i had much better music but youtube said it was a copyright issue so i had to replace with that gay ish they had to choose from.
    2nd. No need to watch the whole 20 minutes, only like the first 13 is installing the theme and if you have the theme already set up all you really have to do is remove all your apps from categories. delete categories add the new springjumps and yeah. Shouldn't take more than 10min. I will hopefully be releasing a quick tut for people like you who have the theme installed already.
    3rd.Just keep in mind all this stuff is time consuming making the videos along took days and then to make another just for people who have this already installed, would have been even longer delaying the release. And after working hard on a theme for 6 months it gets tiring and stuff. Im just a 16 year old kid that had some free time and scrapped this together never expected it to become this big. About 2 more weeks till school starts and i have a **** load of summer work to do b/c i've been working on the theme most of this summer lol. Just be patient and hopefully everything will be sorted out

*Not trying to rant or anything, I think your comment was useful and i would have felt the same way and im glad you enjoy the theme sorry for the inconvenience.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

ozzmosis (2009-08-23), scooby092477 (2009-08-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no, im so sorry to come off like a dink. im 32 yrs old and give you sooooo much credit for this. genius kid, but then again i understand what you're doing, just dont have the creative mind for it! lol!!

I am no way harping on you or criticizing you in any way.

this is by far the best theme.

I will patiently watch the "film" lol! and do what I'm told....

and because i have basically dissected this theme I will help other posts in any way I can.... once i understand 3.0 more of course! loL!!

thanks again, sorry to lash out like that. (beers talkin!) lol!

Great update man!

im almost finishing my configuration, but i have 3 prboblems:

1- The springjump to page 6 dosent have the view all icon, instead of it theres one of the springjumps app, but in the app all the jump icons are off.
    2- In page 4 (misc) theres an view all icon (its a springjump to the same page)
    3- How can i make the springjump to page 6 go to 7 ? because i have too many apps and i need two pages for more apps, and then the games page.

i hope you could understand my english, it`s not very good.

thanks!

Got all working great but cant figure out how to change the location of the weather widget. Mines set to North Augusta and I cant see where to change it anywhere

@ozzmosis im about to go to bed so ill answer you and everyone else question in the morning but just noticed your carrier logo says vernon? Did that happen when you installed the theme because it's not supposed too.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    no, im so sorry to come off like a dink. im 32 yrs old and give you sooooo much credit for this. genius kid, but then again i understand what you're doing, just dont have the creative mind for it! lol!!

I am no way harping on you or criticizing you in any way.

this is by far the best theme.

I will patiently watch the "film" lol! and do what I'm told....

and because i have basically dissected this theme I will help other posts in any way I can.... once i understand 3.0 more of course! loL!!

thanks again, sorry to lash out like that. (beers talkin!) lol!

lol no problem man
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-23 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    @ozzmosis im about to go to bed so ill answer you and everyone else question in the morning but just noticed your carrier logo says vernon? Did that happen when you installed the theme because it's not supposed too.
    yes! that was another problem too, i forgot.... thats not my carrier.... and it happend when i installed the theme...

thanks for the answer....

So, I know that this may not be popular, but I can't go through 164 pages of this thread. Would it be possible for someone to link me to where mod 5, in the "Be Creative Share Your Mods" folder can be found? It is pretty much what I want out of this mod, and I would be very grateful.

Thanks for the great theme littleboy and iTJ. Just have a few questions.

1) I very prefer the old SMS bubbles and SMSsent sound(though I like the White Apple HD background) How can i just get the original sms bubbles and SMS sent sound but keeping everything else the same?

2) The mini icons in settings: I'm missing one for Photos. Is that available?

3) iTJ, do you do altside icons or only the white glyph icons?

Also, for the old white apple theme, can we just delete from SSH or should we uninstall from Cydia?

Thanks for the great theme again!
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-08-23 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    @Scooby092477

1st. Trust me i had much better music but youtube said it was a copyright issue so i had to replace with that gay ish they had to choose from.
    2nd. No need to watch the whole 20 minutes, only like the first 13 is installing the theme and if you have the theme already set up all you really have to do is remove all your apps from categories. delete categories add the new springjumps and yeah. Shouldn't take more than 10min. I will hopefully be releasing a quick tut for people like you who have the theme installed already.
    3rd.Just keep in mind all this stuff is time consuming making the videos along took days and then to make another just for people who have this already installed, would have been even longer delaying the release. And after working hard on a theme for 6 months it gets tiring and stuff. Im just a 16 year old kid that had some free time and scrapped this together never expected it to become this big. About 2 more weeks till school starts and i have a **** load of summer work to do b/c i've been working on the theme most of this summer lol. Just be patient and hopefully everything will be sorted out

*Not trying to rant or anything, I think your comment was useful and i would have felt the same way and im glad you enjoy the theme sorry for the inconvenience.
    yep most people don't know what it takes to make stuff...... i used to make alot of flash sigs with music and several scenes... and i just got burnt out and quit...it got to were it was a full time free job...and i already have a job, i was doing it just for fun... but now i'm liking this iphone stuff.....lol

Thanks for your hard work...
    Last edited by towboattrash34; 2009-08-23 at 10:44 AM.

thanks for the video it help out alot. I was wondering how do i change the status bar carrier. it just say vernon.

I think u can change the carrier with Make It Mine app from cydia, or u can go and chhange the operator bundle thingy but thats like super complicated (for me).

Even mine has the Vernon carrier, i think its coz of the springback backup made by the creator. Anyway fantastic video, although it can get a lil complicated but after a few hours i think ive got it.

Just a lil request/question, im using eBuddy instead of AiM so how do i chhange the icon and the description on page 2? i saw the rest of the video but not sure what program u used to go and edit the page 2.png file Ive also got sky sports instead of Facebook and it looks so wrong lol, is there anyway to change the icons to coloured ones?. As for the games page, i need to change everythhing on thihs page, when you press view all, the icons do not have names under them and im not sure what is what, anyway i can change the icons with names under them?

sorry if im asking too many questions or sound like im b!tching, im sooo not, just kinda excited at this new theme, looks super cool

@ronm3 I think it was posted in the show off your theme thread and is also posted on this thread in the low 100s
    @Wazzaa Just request a wallpaper with the set up you want, or make it in photoshop

I will be addressing the carrier logo issue soon, sorry about that guys
    If you notice any other problems let me know

and ozzmosis i did not forget about you i will be answering your question as soon as i get back
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-23 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Got all working great but cant figure out how to change the location of the weather widget. Mines set to North Augusta and I cant see where to change it anywhere
    Inside the WA Clock and Weather folder, go to the Private folder. In there is a configureMe.js file. Open it up and locate a line that looks like this:
    Code:
    var locale = "North Augusta, SC"
    Replace the location between the quotes with your loaction. There are examples in the file for those who do not live in the US. Respring to see the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Thanks for the great theme littleboy and iTJ. Just have a few questions.

1) I very prefer the old SMS bubbles and SMSsent sound(though I like the White Apple HD background) How can i just get the original sms bubbles and SMS sent sound but keeping everything else the same?
    If you still have the original bubbles, just replace the ones in the Bundles/com.apple.chatkit folder. As for the sounds, take the old SentMessage.caf and replace the one in the UISounds folder

2) The mini icons in settings: I'm missing one for Photos. Is that available?
    Yeah here it is. Sorry it must have been an oversight when I sent the settings mod to littleboy. Drop the folders as is, into your Bundles folder.
    Also I realized I forgot the one for Notifications as well. It's included.

3) iTJ, do you do altside icons or only the white glyph icons?
    I can do both. You can post a pic that you would like or at least an idea.

Also, for the old white apple theme, can we just delete from SSH or should we uninstall from Cydia?

Thanks for the great theme again!
    That depends. If you downloaded it from Cydia, remove it via Cydia. If you downloaded it from this thread, then you'll have to remove it via SSH.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Jerle (2009-08-23)

i tried to install your theme through cydia, but nothing lines up or looks right. U had a write up with instructions on how to install it but i can't seem to find it, can u point me in the right direction? Thanks for any help and GREAT THEME.

Hi iTJ, I couldn't find the original bubbles... Any idea where I can get them? (Nvm, Got them!)

On another note, I need the altside icon for:

1. Gangster (its like a GTA game),
    2. Peggle Peggle™ Official Site - PopCap Games - Free Download Games and
    3. Let's Golf.
    4. GoThere (a navigation program, need an icon of a folded map or somthing like that?)
    5. BusGuide (an icon of a Bus perhaps?)
    6. Calendar, Im not sure about this one. I saw a few altside icons for iCal but Im wondering if these will display the day and date like the white glyph icon?

Thanks again. Really appreciate your efforts.
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-08-23 at 06:40 PM.

The theme on cydia is the old version im submitting the new one today.

I will be fixing the bugs and stuff and repackage the theme sometime this week.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

victorliao (2009-08-23)

anyone here could show a finish product.. well actually.. i didnt follow the steps coz im using the old white apple. and when i applied the white apple HD it's the same except that i had 2 extra spring jumpe the " 2 view all" and the page 2 and page 3.. anyone could teach me how to use the weather widget in the background and also at the lock screen?

I have a request for 2 wallpapers please, coz i dont have photoshop nor do i know how to use it, if its not too much trouble.

Page 2
    eBuddy : Get on MSN
    Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre : Get live footie scores (the actual name of the app can be shortened?)
    Winterboard : Same as the default

Page 3
    Flick Fishing : Great fishing game
    Ferrari GT Evolution: Lite Version : Not so typical racing game
    Virtual Pool Online : Fancy a game of pool?

Can someone create icons for these games or apps listed above?

Another question, For the rest of the apps and games which do not appear on the main pages, is there a way to get their icons with their names on it?

And also the searh tab at the top right corner doesnt seem to work for me, how do i fix it?

LAst question, can i change the whole lcokscreen theme withohut affecting the the rest of the theme? If so how do i do it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

does anyone know why all of a sudden my icons don't "wiggle" when i want to hold them down and move them? they still show the X but they don't wiggle.

I thought there was a mod for that but I didn't touch anything. it just started doing that. is that the theme doing this? doesnt seem like there was any mod to that part of the phone but can't tell...

icons wont wiggle because of five colums and fiveirows and all that stuff i think. That used to happen to me too

@wazzza
    search tab wont do anything unless you put a search app or something there. Im waiting for someone to figure out how to make a springjump to the search page.

As for the names appearing you can't for now. I was gunna wait till stacks version 3.0 was released for this reason but i have no idea when thats going to happen

Yes the lockscreen can be change. Delete the lockbackground.png and use your own.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-23 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

Wazzzaaa (2009-08-23)

Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast