Page 120 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Make sure your folder in the THEME folder doesn't have a sub-folder....I had the same issue....installed a theme but when I would select it in winterboard, it would go to default theme...got to looking, and I had a subfolder inside the folder I put in THEMES....open your folder and see if that is your problem...hope this helps....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

and yes its at the top of everything on winterboard's list. with nothing else applied.

memory issues?

you have to drop the fodler white apple thats inside the white apple 1.0 folder. When you double click the folder inside should be bundles,fodlers,icons etc. dont copy the folder that contains the psd files and the addons. Hope you understand

Thanks

it does. am i not supposed to throw the AddOns and all that crap in with it???
    it had a whole bunch of subfolders that are us. diff. clocks, etc.

Just the "White Apple" subfolder insode the White Apple 1.0 folder??

answer me this. i restarted my phone thinking it was a memeory issue and now I can't get past the white apple, and I've hard reset it 3 times since my first post....

any suggestions??

try removing that folder....White Apple, and putting it in themes...then load it...won't hurt to try...very well may be the prob....can't promise though...I just know I had that issue, and that is what I had to do

yes what ijunkie said said is what i was trying to say about the subfolders

Thanks

i got it.. somehow..... now i will delete the whole White Apple 1.0 folder and just drop in the "White Apple" sub folder in that folder. i gotcha i gotcha...lol!!

i feel dumb now but i wanted to wait cuz you said between the 17th and 23rd and im too impatient...

good deal....HEY...I was helpful glad it helped you out!

Thanks

looks cool. uhhh... no clock at top?
    i remember someone having that problem, now i have to go back 10 pages... cuz i forgot how to fix that but ive seen a few people post about that.

and the messages. I have to rename text.png to sms.png or something like that right???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    looks cool. uhhh... no clock at top?
    i remember someone having that problem, now i have to go back 10 pages... cuz i forgot how to fix that but ive seen a few people post about that.

and the messages. I have to rename text.png to sms.png or something like that right???
    rename it to messages.png and i remember seeing something about the status bar being gone. it think its because of the 3.0 firmware but i dont remember

Thanks

yeah but what about my SBsettings when I "swipe" the status bar at the top??

so how do I know if I have a signal, or a Wifi? or the time? lol!

oh my gosh...

i did fix the test icon though....

and nevermind, i have a status bar since I did that.... maybe coincidence....

i heard some people it goes in and out.

but right now I have my status bar and Sb settings when it's visible...

and for us 3.0 users, we still have the seracher when you swipe left from the home page....

awesome...

Any quick way to see how the dark version looks?

I have it but it doesnt have a dark folder inside the main folder with PSD's or what not. like the White Apple 1.0 did....

sorry to be a pest...

any quick way to search for icons in this thread?
    I have yahoo messenger and i know i seen someone made an icon for it....

Also, lets say I want "Weather" the standard iPhone one, to be a big one. is there any where I look to see what the "originals" are called so i can put them in the themes folder?
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-20 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

for the icons just wait til the 3.0 version all the new ones will be in there no need to search the thread.

And to see what the originals are called do you mean the name of the app if so just go into winterboard and de activate the theme and look and then reactivate it

Thanks

i guess what I mean, was on the "Various" page, i have weather as the main big icon, but it's small. obviously. facebook is in the same spot as yours, winterboard is at the bottom too. (of course there is little use for it here with this theme you dont want to apply multiple effects as this is an all in one theme) and i have yahoo messenger at top, with AIM text next to it. i just want to fix this stuff.

i know your 3.0 is coming but how do any of the big icons get associated?

like if I put bejeweled as the main app on the games page, will it be big? no? then how do i rename those particular icons in your big icons folder to make them big on the phone. even if they're not the proper icon, you have some cool big ones i could rename to make them show up as the big ones. like theres a games1.png thats awesome i could make that the "all games" category or something.....

god i dont even know how to ask this right...

lol dont worry i get what your saying. If you wait an app thats small to be big just have to take a big icon and rename it. So if you go into the alternatives and addons folder and you find a big icon you like for bejeweled just rename that app bejeweled and place it in the icons fodler. or you can request a big icon for bejeweld just post a screen shot of the application here and it could be made for you

Thanks

is there or is there NOT a an icon for yahoo messneger???

i cant believ AIM is that much more dominant?

i cant serach through 159 pages of threads for it????

c'mon please..... only one I need...

(and where do i replace the ipod icon?) i serached for the one that cimes with th theme but cant find it, so i cant find a new one to rename it...

sorry for being rude. i know 3.0 is out anytime now....

hint hint....

j/k littleboy. props to you.... awesome theme.....
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-20 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

attached is yahoo mesanger icon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

ok, ok ,i even editedmy spongebob icon...

hah but littleboy, will you have a yahoo messenger icon for the new theme?

its pretty comon and i cant get mine to apply no mater what size i pick...

awesomest theme ever. period.

love ya.

lol!

go inside the icons folder and look for the image named "iPod.png"

Thanks

nevermind, you posted one!! woo hoo!!

you are so cool dude....

no problem time for bed now good night everyone

Page 120 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast