Page 119 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by gray123 View Post

uhm i know how to ssh but the problem is i dunno where to find the messages.png ;( can you show me sir how to get there? like what folders to go into? pls and like for example i want the original icon back, i just have to rename it again?? oh yeah and what i noticed is that the games folder icon also it won't change eventhough the "Games" folder is already capital "G".. plss help

/private/var/stash/Themes.?????/White Apple.theme/Icons ---> the text.png is here... change it to Messages.png big M not small... respring and you are done... if you wanna keep the original files... then rename it to something like original.png.. and just renamed and overwrite it if you want the old files back=)... Make Sure it's "Games"... after any changes you need to respring to see the changes... You mean the games changing to view all button? show me a screenshot
    Last edited by xIaOm45hI; 2009-08-16 at 05:08 PM.

hi there,

i've changed the categories pages, cause i don#t like icons.
    you can click on the network/maps button also, it will direct you to the next pages.
    take a look, may you like ist.
    i've created an empty page, so you can change it on your own.

greetz
    DeCoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -background_main.png   -background_apps.png   -background_games.png   -background_media.png   -background_settings.png   -background_network.png   -background_maps.png   -background_empty.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DeCoy For This Useful Post:

IndelibleConcept (2009-11-01)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how can i get the mac keyboard to work on 3.0?

Default Just tinkering a bit.
    Borrowed some ideas from different people. Didn't mean to rip off anyone's great ideas. Just saw different things I liked and tried to implement them. Still not finished though.

hi there..
    could anyone post myriad apple bold font (ttf), cause in "myriad" folder there's only the semibold, despite its name??

@ virtute,I somehow you got acceces to the 3.0 version before it was done lol i dont think i put a password on the folders and stuff that I was sending to itj. So i cant help you out till i release the 3.0 version. Alotta stuff in that theme you are using are unfinished.

Hey littleboy, love this theme, good job to you and everyone that worked on it. But quick question....
    Is there a way to remove the temperature and date/time from the lockscreen and just leave the iMac showing the current conditions?

If you look at my last post #2367, you'll see I'm basically using two lockscreen. LockInfo and the one from this theme, and you can still see the temp and time thru the LockInfo Theme in the background.
    Is there a way to edit the configureme.js file to remove the temp and date?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i have a request..
    i need a page four called "Web"
    Cydia- Download Themes
    Winterboard- Apply Themes
    Slacker Radio- Play Some Tunes

I will need an icon for slacker radio
    Can you change page 0 from the apple to "Home"?

I just got photoshop.. its not letting me edit my previous pages.. any suggestions??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-17 at 10:34 PM.

anyone can help?? i noticed the status bar keeps on disappearing.. the bar on which the carrier,signal,battery status is located.. like if i used any applications and then after i pressed the home button the status bar disappears.. anyone already resolved this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by gray123 View Post
    anyone can help?? i noticed the status bar keeps on disappearing.. the bar on which the carrier,signal,battery status is located.. like if i used any applications and then after i pressed the home button the status bar disappears.. anyone already resolved this problem?
    It will be resolved when littleboy and iTJ releases the OS 3.0 version *within the week* (hopefully)

Default Amazing!
    Very Very Nice Theme! May God bless all who participated in this nice work.

I can't wait for the OS3 version. It took me many hours to get my phone to look decent hahaha Great theme.

I still can not figure out how to get the SMS Background to change nor my Keyboard. I've had this problem with all themes I installed.

Side Note: the iPod player skin is not to my liking. I got to try to figure out how to disable it.

Do you still take requests? If you please can, may God bless you

Page 0, Apple:
    EMPTY all text except blue bar "Home"

Page 1, Media:
    Page 2, Web:
    Page 3, Games:
    Page 4, Misc:
    For all 4 pages, EMPTY all text except blue bar "Featured"

If there is already a stripped down 5page version please point me to it.

Peace.
    Peace on Those who Follow the Guidance.

Will upgrading to the 3.0 version be easy? I might install the current one on my 3gs.

Also with 3.0 you could make a springback file and it makes it easier to install

It should be pretty easy, the layout and everything is the same just alot of updated graphics. Did another test run yesterday and with the springback files and stuff took me about 10 minutes to install the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by AboAsadullah View Post
    Very Very Nice Theme! May God bless all who participated in this nice work.

I can't wait for the OS3 version. It took me many hours to get my phone to look decent hahaha Great theme.

I still can not figure out how to get the SMS Background to change nor my Keyboard. I've had this problem with all themes I installed.

Side Note: the iPod player skin is not to my liking. I got to try to figure out how to disable it.

Do you still take requests? If you please can, may God bless you

Page 0, Apple:
    EMPTY all text except blue bar "Home"

Page 1, Media:
    Page 2, Web:
    Page 3, Games:
    Page 4, Misc:
    For all 4 pages, EMPTY all text except blue bar "Featured"

If there is already a stripped down 5page version please point me to it.

Peace.
    If your on 3.0 you cannot get your sms background or keyboard to change. Well it can but these are the only two ways to do it now.

SMS BACKGROUND: http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ml#post4912811 (post number 2312)

KEYBOARD: http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ard-3-0-a.html

For the iPod player skin go into the theme folder White apple->Folders->mobile.media.com (or something like that i think the files should be in there, if not let me know)
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-18 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs up cheeky wallpaper request?
    hi guys, i just registered today (finally got my 3gs yesterday) but i've been doing plenty of research on here over the past few months (to the despair of my other half!!) and i had decided that applying this theme would be up there with the first mods that'd be done to the new devise. i used to be quite active in the viewty modding scene so i've managed to get everything done with next to no problems. it's such an amazing theme and goes great with the white iphone.

trouble is, i'm useless with photoshop... i really did give it a good hard try but i'm having no luck. so i'm sorry but it's come to this, could some kind sole please make me the following wallpapers and i'd be forever grateful. if there's ever any simple to moderate coding needing done for anyone's projects, i could happily chip in?

Page 0:
    Clock: Alarms etc in here
    Weather: Rain, more rain...
    Settings: Get the spanner out

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Say Stilton!
    YouTube: YtseJams20's Channel
    Pictures: View your images

Page 2, Apps:
    Cydia: One stop Jailbreak shop
    Icy: Like Cydia but colder
    Winterboard: Theme Depot

Page 3, Games:
    Bejeweled 2: Gems n Jewels
    Tap Tap: Tap your fingers off
    MxMayhem: Get your flip on

sorry about the rubbish captions, i'm not the most creative person in the world!

anyway, if someone could help me out that would be the best!

little query as well: will these wallpapers still be good for the upcoming os3.0 version?

thanks, tay.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can someone give me the link for the photoshop i need to download?

just download any photoshop. Adobe - Compare Photoshop CS4 Versions

if you dont want to pay full price or dont have a credit card i cant post the links here but search youtube and google its very easy to find a cracked version of photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by TayTheDay View Post
    hi guys, i just registered today (finally got my 3gs yesterday) but i've been doing plenty of research on here over the past few months (to the despair of my other half!!) and i had decided that applying this theme would be up there with the first mods that'd be done to the new devise. i used to be quite active in the viewty modding scene so i've managed to get everything done with next to no problems. it's such an amazing theme and goes great with the white iphone.

trouble is, i'm useless with photoshop... i really did give it a good hard try but i'm having no luck. so i'm sorry but it's come to this, could some kind sole please make me the following wallpapers and i'd be forever grateful. if there's ever any simple to moderate coding needing done for anyone's projects, i could happily chip in?

Page 0:
    Clock: Alarms etc in here
    Weather: Rain, more rain...
    Settings: Get the spanner out

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Say Stilton!
    YouTube: YtseJams20's Channel
    Pictures: View your images

Page 2, Apps:
    Cydia: One stop Jailbreak shop
    Icy: Like Cydia but colder
    Winterboard: Theme Depot

Page 3, Games:
    Bejeweled 2: Gems n Jewels
    Tap Tap: Tap your fingers off
    MxMayhem: Get your flip on

sorry about the rubbish captions, i'm not the most creative person in the world!

anyway, if someone could help me out that would be the best!

little query as well: will these wallpapers still be good for the upcoming os3.0 version?

thanks, tay.
    I would hold off on request till the 3.0 version is released because those wallpapers are betteR
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-19 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

TayTheDay (2009-08-19)

sure mate thanks.
    imodded it

Thanks LittleBoy683! I'm going to apply those changes now.

Thank for the question TayTheDay, I will wait as well for my request.Or maybe the new OS3 theme will include a 5page wall paper set without words

Peace
    Peace on Those who Follow the Guidance.

Hey!

Thats a really good idea, if blank pages were included and you could just write in..

Or if there was one where you cut the word and re type.. like you know in word if you cut a word out it sometimes keeps the format so you just type it back in?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i have a question. Ive been debating on installing this knowing 3.0 was coming out soon but i couldnt wait!! lol!

Its so awesome.

Anyway Ive got the theme exactly as it should be. Springjumps, the little blue "View All" icons and the page layout set up just so.

But when I drop the White Apple 1.0 folder into my themes folder, it shows up in Winterboard, but when I select it, and btw, it's the only option selected, no special dialers, battery screens, etc.

It goes black like it's going to come up, but then, im right back to my basic black iphone screen with my icons... all set and ready to go.

I know nothings wrong...

I have 4 pages, all the springjumps work correctly. my icons may not be exactly the same but I'll deal with that in photoshop later, I just know I have the layout correct so I can apply it at least.

anyone ever have this problem??

there are 159 pages on this forum and it would take forever to serach.

Ive been following this thread daily for about 2 weeks so I am caught up on everything since then.

Thanks for anyones help!!

Page 119 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast