Page 117 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JGabriel View Post
    Thanks ITJ! I managed to set almost everything up, but tere are still some issues to be solved...

Firstly, I need some icons: need for speed undercover, tap tap revenge (coldplay) and guitar rock tour 2 for the time being...I really envy the ones who van make their own customized icons! Is there any tutorial around explaining the process?! Is there a suitable programe to do so on a mac?
    I haven't had time to make a tut on how to make the icons, because I've been working with littleboy finalizing the 3.0 release. It's not terribly difficult to make. When I get time I will post a tut for it. I personally use Photoshop CS4.

Secondly, I also don't know how to edit the descriptions that stand beside the icons. I have no programe able to edit graphics, is there a good one for mac?
    Once again I use Photoshop CS4, but there may be others that are able to read psd file formats.

Besides that, I have installed "searcher" from cydia. The problem is that I can't replace the icon for the search layout of the background, as seen on the picture below.
    Create a transparent icon and names it Searcher.png and place it in the "Icons" folder. If you duplicates, you'll need to do the same for each. Example, Searcher01 -> Seacrher01.png and so on.

Lastly, I couldn't change the color of the icon "view all". It is still blue, even though I have placed the files background and default into var/stash/applications/"the name of the catergoie you made" as told instructed in the folder categories. Picture below.
    Inside the "Folders" folder of the theme, create a folder for each of your category folders. Example, Category called "Various" -> folder called "Various.app". Place the background.png, Default.png, and View All.png (It will have to be renamed icon.png) and the newly created folders.

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    can i make some ammedments?? sorry and thanks for all your efforts in making my themes

how do you make the springjumps invisible?? i've included a pic of the white apple im using and the springjumps are blocking the tab.....
    oh ya and the apps and games folder.. how come it did not chaned to view all??
    Check out the post above for both of your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by k_one22 View Post
    1. Thanks alot
    2. I just need the Time like this ,,, Some body teach me !
    You need to make a transparent section below the line on each page (not wallpaper) and then take the clock and date widget from the download and place it in your main theme folder.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

I know it is gonna sound dumb, but...how do I create a transparent icon?

Thanks a lot, ITJ, for all the help!

Thanks

I know it is gonna sound dumb, but...how do I create a transparent icon?

Thanks a lot, ITJ, for all the help!
    Here's a blank icon for you to use. Duplicate it and use it for whatever. Remember to rename it for your purposes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

How do I get the 4 stock spring jump icons to vanish but still work

Thanks

Take the transparent icon that comes in the duplicate springjumps and do one of two things:
    1. Rename the transparent icon Page 0.png -> Page 3.png (4 total) and place it in the "Icons" folder.
    2. Replace the original springjump icon with the transparent one. /var/stash/Applications/_shortcut_0.app -> _shortcut_3.app.

Either way works.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

emckissack (2009-08-14)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    iTJ how do i use the theme you made me and get it on my phone? Do i delete the page 0->3 and add my pages?

Thanks

Yeah if you're still using the original pages, just replace them with the ones I made.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ok now im just trying to creat my own theme using combinations of icons and differnt pages.. whats essential in creating my theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    ok now im just trying to creat my own theme using combinations of icons and differnt pages.. whats essential in creating my theme?
    The main thing you'll need is a image editing program and knowing what images go where. It just really depends on what you're looking to do for your theme. Roam around the forum and check out what others have done with theirs and really don't hesitate to ask any questions. Everyone on MMI is happy to help out.

@xIaOm45hI
    Here's your request. Your icon is included.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Inside the "Folders" folder of the theme, create a folder for each of your category folders. Example, Category called "Various" -> folder called "Various.app". Place the background.png, Default.png, and View All.png (It will have to be renamed icon.png) and the newly created folders.
    I don't get it. I have to create a folder for each category I have created, right?! Then, do i have to put background.png, Default.png, and View All.png inside those folders recentilly created?! and change View all to icon.png?! is that it?

Thanks

Yeah that's exactly right. I have a category folder called "Games", inside the "Folders" folder I created a folder called "Games.app". From there I placed the background.png, Default.png and the View All.png (renamed it to icon.png) inside the newly created folder. Respring and you should have your changes.

I did exactlly as u told... but the "view all" is still in blue... nothing changed...

I created the folders inside "Folders". Placed the files. Renamed view all to icon.png, respring and nothing...=/

that's ok, man! Thanks anyway...I will figure it out sooner or later

Green Apple
    Thanks
    dumb question, how do you shut off the titles of apps?

how about a white in-stallous icon for white apple?
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-14 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can someone make this page with a white background and say "Welcome To iJoshy"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png  

Quote Originally Posted by saingalang View Post
    it should be in your add-on's folder in your White Apple 1.0 folder. its in the Clock/Date widget. there should be instructions there with it
    realy tanks

dumb question, how do you shut off the titles of apps?
    there's an option in winterboard "no undocked icon labels", turn that on

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The main thing you'll need is a image editing program and knowing what images go where. It just really depends on what you're looking to do for your theme. Roam around the forum and check out what others have done with theirs and really don't hesitate to ask any questions. Everyone on MMI is happy to help out.

@xIaOm45hI
    Here's your request. Your icon is included.
    yeah, especially you ijt... everyone is willing to help =) and thanks a million for the icons and themes you made me =)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    What game is that ? I need it!
    what game?? which one you talking bout??

Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    I love you
    love you too lol

Thanks

I did exactlly as u told... but the "view all" is still in blue... nothing changed...

I created the folders inside "Folders". Placed the files. Renamed view all to icon.png, respring and nothing...=/

that's ok, man! Thanks anyway...I will figure it out sooner or later
    The "View All" icon is suppose to be blue or are you referring to something else? To get the background to work in the category, inside the category in the bottom right hand corner is the info icon. Press it and it will give you a menu to activate the background and other options.

how about a white in-stallous icon for white apple?
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

itj i need some apps icons for my inav..... sygic, camera zoom, app sniper, can you change the pics for me again?? i think i need some ammendments i'll giv u the details tmrw sorry

Amazing theme. Thanks for sharing this !
    Thanks > xIaOm45hI for helping me on the blank icons, it was messing everything up.

Easy to follow instructions, here is what I have done so far and I am still editing.

Last edited by audiosoft; 2009-08-14 at 08:56 PM.

Page 117 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast