Page 115 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

I like this theme very much. Thanks a lot for putting a lot of hard works to make it happens. However, I have 2 problems when I try to install it:
    1. The big icon for messages on page 0 as well as the games icon on page 3 won't show up no matter what I do.
    2. The springjump icons also don't show up.

I have respring, edit and check the theme & application folders and all seems OK and complete. So, what is my problem? I will appreciate any solution because I really love this theme. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah thats fine. thats how mine was and everything worked out ok cause theres actual 2 ways to do it:
    1. hide the layer0 in PS, the easiest way cause you can bring it back later if u want to
    2. for people who dont have photoshop, u open up the png file and erase that bottom portion below the line

heres my screenshot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    First post so excuse any errors

I would like mail instead of text in the big dude..
    Text in the bottom home row with phone and safari
    Page O: Home
    Maps-Don't get lost
    Settings- Fix Stuff
    Clock- Time to get up
    Page 2: Media
    Big Cydia Icon
    Cycorder- Record Videos
    Camera- Say cheese
    YouTube- Video Time
    Page 3: Random
    Big App Store
    **********- Free Games
    Myspace-Meet new people
    Pandora-Listen to some music
    Page 4:Games
    Big Icon i'd like iShoot
    Peggle- Become a Peggle master
    Mafia Live- Build your family
    Fieldrunners- How long can you survive?

I'm not sure if you can do this but it would be much appreciated.. Thanks
    If you post a screenshot for iShoot, I can make a big game icon. I'll see what I can do for the big mail icon, but what do you want for the little text icon?

Quote Originally Posted by XonX View Post
    I like this theme very much. Thanks a lot for putting a lot of hard works to make it happens. However, I have 2 problems when I try to install it:
    1. The big icon for messages on page 0 as well as the games icon on page 3 won't show up no matter what I do.
    2. The springjump icons also don't show up.

I have respring, edit and check the theme & application folders and all seems OK and complete. So, what is my problem? I will appreciate any solution because I really love this theme. Thanks.
    1. For the big icons, rename the Text.png to Messages.png, and rename the big game icon to the game of your choice (look at the springboard for the correct spelling).

2. The springjumps icons are not suppose to show up. They're suppose to be transparent to give the user the illusion that the topbar is being pressed instead of an icon.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Thanks a lot Littleboy. The two problems have been solved. I want to ask if the "search" button on the top right corner is functional? If so, how to set it up? Also, could you tell me how to make the categories icon "view all" work? I have followed all your instruction carefully but still couldnot make it show on my screen. BTW, love your sig. Thanks.

Well as of now its not functional, you could download a search app from cydia and make the icon transparent and put it where the search tab is but we havn't been able to duplicate the app which means it would only be on one page of your springboard making it kinda useless. Eventually what i want to do is find a programmer or something that can make a springjump to the search page on firmware 3.0.

As for categories inside the white apple folder there is anotehr folder named categories insiide there you should see the view all icon. Shh into var/stash/applications/categories/icons and put that view all icon into that folder. After that respring and open up categories and the icon should be there so just make the icon of all your categories the view all icon. (Categories sucks though when 3.0 version is done I will be using springjump much easier and takes up less memory).

Ankd thanks for the sig complement

Thanks a lot for your kind help Littleboy. Now all the problems seem somewhat resolved. Keep up the good works!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=iTJ;4906213]If you post a screenshot for iShoot, I can make a big game icon. I'll see what I can do for the big mail icon, but what do you want for the little text icon?

For the little text just leave it as is. I think its a phone already.
    For the big mail if you could just edit the text and make it say mail that works..
    Heres the pic id like for the ishoot big icon.. edit it to fix size or anything else needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tank.jpg  

Thanks

For the little text just leave it as is. I think its a phone already.
    For the big mail if you could just edit the text and make it say mail that works..
    Heres the pic id like for the ishoot big icon.. edit it to fix size or anything else needed.
    The phone icon is usually for the phone. You could use the mail icon (bottom right) as the text if you like. If I find another one I'll post to see what you think.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very clean

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The phone icon is usually for the phone. You could use the mail icon (bottom right) as the text if you like. If I find another one I'll post to see what you think.

Yeah that works fine..

little boy can i make a request??

the dock can u please put phone, mail, & safari

Page 0:
    (left)Messages (not text)
    (right)
    Camera
    Sygic - Voice Guided navigation
    Cydia

Page 1, Media:
    (left)iPod
    (right)
    Camera Zoom - Zoom In & Zoom Out
    Cycorder
    Photos

Page 2, Games:
    (left) beatrider (can replace the pic with iphone playing beatrider?)
    (right) Galcon - (no need description)
    Toki Tori - (no need description)
    Zooloretto - (no need description)

Page 3, Misc:
    (left)App Store
    (right) Calendar
    Notes
    App Sniper

Thanks a ton and sorry for the troubles, will be waiting =)

Ok so I was a moron and decided to upgrade to 3.0.1... Needless to say the jailbreak was gone, the theme was gone... all my stuff is all scattered. So I re-jailbroke my phone and now when I install stuff from cydia it doesnt show up on the screen. I know it has been installed because in cydia instead of install it says modify. Any help on how to access those apps installed would be very appreciated. Thanks

Red face Quick Icon
    Hey guys. I just needed one more icon for the them to be complete. Wanted to know if you could help me out. I just need a icon for the ToDo app. Thanks for all of your time guys!

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    1. For the big icons, rename the Text.png to Messages.png, and rename the big game icon to the game of your choice (look at the springboard for the correct spelling).

2. The springjumps icons are not suppose to show up. They're suppose to be transparent to give the user the illusion that the topbar is being pressed instead of an icon.

i renamed the text.png to messages.png and game.png to the game name but the big icons still dosen't appear... issit in the "for you sshers folders??

Default At the beiginning of the work
    Hi, guys! I have just downloded the theme and the instructions to configure it, but one of the files needed fom cydia to be able to do so is the "5 row dock". Looking for it on cydia I found five dock rows, so i figured that was the one, but this one seems to does't work with fw 3.0, as it says on its description...Is that so? So this theme can't be used with fw3.0 ???
    thks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Ok so I was a moron and decided to upgrade to 3.0.1... Needless to say the jailbreak was gone, the theme was gone... all my stuff is all scattered. So I re-jailbroke my phone and now when I install stuff from cydia it doesnt show up on the screen. I know it has been installed because in cydia instead of install it says modify. Any help on how to access those apps installed would be very appreciated. Thanks
    If you haven't already, download SBSettings. Access the menu by sliding your finger across the status bar. In the menu go to More -> Hide Icons. Make sure your apps aren't hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmultislacker View Post
    Hey guys. I just needed one more icon for the them to be complete. Wanted to know if you could help me out. I just need a icon for the ToDo app. Thanks for all of your time guys!

Quote Originally Posted by xIaOm45hI View Post
    i renamed the text.png to messages.png and game.png to the game name but the big icons still dosen't appear... issit in the "for you sshers folders??
    Make sure Messages.png is capitalized and make the sure the big game icon is spelled EXACTLY the way the game is spelled on the springboard. The icons go in the "Icons" folder. You'll have to respring to see the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by JGabriel View Post
    Hi, guys! I have just downloded the theme and the instructions to configure it, but one of the files needed fom cydia to be able to do so is the "5 row dock". Looking for it on cydia I found five dock rows, so i figured that was the one, but this one seems to does't work with fw 3.0, as it says on its description...Is that so? So this theme can't be used with fw3.0 ???
    thks
    Yes it works on 3.0 and 3.0.1. You should have FiveIRows (Touch-Mania repo, version 2.3-1), Five Column SpringBoard (Ste Packaging, version 0.58-2) and Five Icon Dock (Cydia, version 0.9.2978-1). They all work together now.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-08-12 at 08:01 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

xIaOm45hI (2009-08-12)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    What is the springboard name for crash and pocket god???

crash is CBNK3D i think
    pocket god im not sure

Just go into winterboard deselect the theme and look.

Thanks

What is the springboard name for crash and pocket god???
    Pocket God and Crash Kart
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Joshy (2009-08-13)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Got Crash..
    I still need to get the big pocket god icon on the games page though.

Page 115 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast