Page 112 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Hey there. Is anyone facing a problem with the status bar?? When I unlock the phone my status bar is there but after I open either mail, safari, phone or winterboard and close it my status bar vanishes and nothing is displayed on top i.e. my network clock and battery???? Someone please help.

Im using the original white apple version iPhone 3GS 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by skyline_2k7 View Post
    ok cool, thanks i just found out if you go to winterboard and uncheck then recheck white apple, it fixes the issue. so if that ever happens just do the uncheck recheck.
    I tried this out but it didnt work. My status bar still goes blank after I open mail safari etc..
    Last edited by varunzzz; 2009-08-06 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by varunzzz View Post
    Hey there. Is anyone facing a problem with the status bar?? When I unlock the phone my status bar is there but after I open either mail, safari, phone or winterboard and close it my status bar vanishes and nothing is displayed on top i.e. my network clock and battery???? Someone please help.

Im using the original white apple version iPhone 3GS 32GB

I tried this out but it didnt work. My status bar still goes blank after I open mail safari etc..
    The status bar problem is a known issue that will be resolved in the 3.0 release. In the mean time all you have to do is lock/unlock your iPhone and the status bar will reappear. I know it's annoying, but there has been a fix. We're finalizing a few things before the release.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

hi there,

for evryone who like to chage histheme ive made
    an empty one, so you can change youre pages by your own.

i also made an empty background for your categories.

if you don't have Lucida installed you can also use arial
    11 px for the headlines and 7 for the discription.

greetz
    DeCoy

btw the pages are transparet, so you can use the clock or, and the weather widget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page2.png   -page3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DeCoy; 2009-08-06 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

Edit: Accidently posted twice.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-08-06 at 04:20 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    The status bar problem is a known issue that will be resolved in the 3.0 release. In the mean time all you have to do is lock/unlock your iPhone and the status bar will reappear. I know it's annoying, but there has been a fix. We're finalizing a few things before the release.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was trying the whole day to fix this. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skyline_2k7 View Post
    ok and what color is the description in, like the hex code. i think its the grayish tone
    797979 hope thats the number you meant

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

skyline_2k7 (2009-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    797979 hope thats the number you meant
    thank you

Default Technically challenged
    I have my springboards set up, the springjump shortcuts on my springboards, and am at the point of ssh'ing the action white apple theme to my phone. I have tried several times and the theme shows up in winterboard as white apple 1.0, but when I select it, the theme does not apply to my springboards. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I want to make sure I am selecting the correct file to SSH and putting it in the correct folder. Any advice would be wonderful!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackrose View Post
    I have my springboards set up, the springjump shortcuts on my springboards, and am at the point of ssh'ing the action white apple theme to my phone. I have tried several times and the theme shows up in winterboard as white apple 1.0, but when I select it, the theme does not apply to my springboards. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I want to make sure I am selecting the correct file to SSH and putting it in the correct folder. Any advice would be wonderful!
    Inside the White Apple 1.0 folder there is a folder called "White Apple" that is the folder you'll need to SSH your device.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jackrose (2009-08-07)

My 1st screen has just the default small green icon for SMS text. can someone tell me how to get the large "tap to text" icon instead? thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utexaslonghorn View Post
    My 1st screen has just the default small green icon for SMS text. can someone tell me how to get the large "tap to text" icon instead? thanks.
    Rename the icon named Text.png to Messages.png
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

okay guys as of now im trying to set up the theme using the KATS method by k.nitsua. Hopfeully if i do it right this theme would maybe only take 20 min or maybe even much less to set up if you know what your doing =)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Inside the White Apple 1.0 folder there is a folder called "White Apple" that is the folder you'll need to SSH your device.
    Thank you so much! It worked. I thought I had tried that, but I must not of. lol. I have a few questions now that I have the theme installed if you have time. My text icon is still the same instead of having a big icon and I saw in the forum that you have to rename the icon...where would I go to do that? What do you do if you want different apps on the sides of the springboard. I have seen that he has made many more for people, but how do you switch them out? Last one...on my games screen i have a small game icon where the big icon should be...is there something in particular I should have there to get the large icon? I appreciate all of your help so much!

--Ok so I figured out how to change the text icon from earlier conversations and how to get the large game icon. All I am trying to figure out now is how to change the side icons and descriptions. Thank you!
    Last edited by jackrose; 2009-08-08 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Update...

Great Theme man!...

wating for the 3.0 version anxiously

cheers from argentina!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ITJ: I tried to make 4 transparents icon 60x60 and place them in the Icons folder, but the springjumps are still appear in the first page.
    To solve the problem, I hid all the springjumps and add some new "_shortcutx_x.app" in the Iphone applications folder, then there are no problem in the first page anymore.

How do you think about this trick, did it differ from your tuto?

hi there
    how do i open these pics? as microsoft photoviewer does not support the file.
    many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackrose View Post
    Thank you so much! It worked. I thought I had tried that, but I must not of. lol. I have a few questions now that I have the theme installed if you have time. My text icon is still the same instead of having a big icon and I saw in the forum that you have to rename the icon...where would I go to do that? What do you do if you want different apps on the sides of the springboard. I have seen that he has made many more for people, but how do you switch them out? Last one...on my games screen i have a small game icon where the big icon should be...is there something in particular I should have there to get the large icon? I appreciate all of your help so much!

--Ok so I figured out how to change the text icon from earlier conversations and how to get the large game icon. All I am trying to figure out now is how to change the side icons and descriptions. Thank you!
    you have to request a wallpaper or if you have photoshop use the psd files to edit it yourself takes less than 5min. And to change the side icon just replace it with which ever icon you want; just rename the icon you want to use the proper name of the app. And if you look in the alternatives folder you can find some alternative side icons. Hope you get what im saying...

Quote Originally Posted by cdanae77 View Post
    hi there
    how do i open these pics? as microsoft photoviewer does not support the file.
    many thanks
    open which pictures?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-08 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there a way i can install the search app, i think its called searcher on cydia.but the problem i have is that when i install it i only get one icon and i need 4(one on each page). and the original app icon is over the search icon made for this theme. i hope you guys understand what im saying

yep i understand you have to make the icon for the searcher app transparent. And in order to get 4 of them you have to duplicate the applications but we have I have not figured out how to do it yet. You can search 'duplicate application' or something like that on this website and there is a thread about it maybe that i might.

[QUOTE=littleboy683;4900655]you have to request a wallpaper or if you have photoshop use the psd files to edit it yourself takes less than 5min. And to change the side icon just replace it with which ever icon you want; just rename the icon you want to use the proper name of the app. And if you look in the alternatives folder you can find some alternative side icons. Hope you get what im saying...

I do get what you are saying. Thank you for helping. I just installed photoshop and haven't used it for a long time, but I'm going to give it a shot and try to do this myself. I love the theme! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Page 112 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast