Page 109 of 179 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Hello! First of all a huge thanks for creating this awesome theme. I have spent the past few days working on it and am very close to being complete. If possible, i would very much appreciate backgrounds for the following apps:

Home 0
    Camera: Be ready to smile.
    Facebook: My world delivered.
    Google Mobile: The next dictator

Media 1
    Itunes: Shop for music
    Pictures: View high quality pics
    YouTube: Watch YouTube videos

Various 2
    Cydia: Home for jailbreak
    Settings: Tools for everything
    Bible: The word of God

Games 3
    CrashKart: Drive yourself into 1st place
    iShoot: Bombs away!!
    Hero of Sparta: Become a Spartan!

Also, I noticed in everyones screenshots that they have a clock/date at the bottom, above the standard safari, mail, phone. I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find how to turn on the clock... Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!
    Last edited by discreet047; 2009-07-31 at 01:31 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks for the vector tanks icon.

BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP! Such an awesome game.

Also, i was just wondering if there was any new info on the status bar bug where it dissapears after opening different apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I would suggest installing iBlank from Cydia.
    Thanks man, worked a treat

Also, does anybody know where the Lock Slider is located?
    I want to change it, but I cant find it anywhere!

furthermore, anyone know whats up with the Bar that the top with all the time, Carrier, battery ect.?
    It keeps disapearing

Also I have an icon(s) request

-> The Computer screen with the 'Tap to Text', can you change it to 'Tap to email'?

-> The IM+ icon, can someone make it with the MSN people on it?

Thanks guys!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Also, i was just wondering if there was any new info on the status bar bug where it dissapears after opening different apps.
    according to previous posts that bug is due to the theme not yet optimized for FW 3.0, a 3.0 update is in the works.

Awesome! It wouldnt be such a big deal if i had the other clock that everyone else seems to have... looked everywhere, no one else seems to have that problem...

Hi jnskyliner34, can you help me with this again based on the wallpapers Ive attached? Just need to the apps description from the files. Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    hey jnskyliner34 thanks for the help! Unfortunately the first four pages tabs are wrong and the middle portion isnt transparent so I cant use yours xD Mind if you edit my descriptions from this set of files instead? They were previously done for me by Stillen now I need to change some apps description as per my new request I just repost my request here for ease of reference.

Wallpaper request:

Page 0:
    Calendar: Plan your days out
    Budget: Track your expenses
    Note Pad: Make quick notes

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos
    Photo: View high quality pics

Page 2, Various:
    App Store: Download and install apps
    Cydia: More apps for download
    RSS Reader: Read your feeds

Page 3, Games:
    NFS: U: Too Fast Too Furious
    Peggle: Shoot to victory!
    Star Hogs: Take aim... Fire!

Page 4, Misc:
    Categories: Organise your apps
    GoThere: Plan you route
    TransGuide: Check your bus info

Can I have the middle transparent for the clock widget too? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so you just want a normal wallpaper with your custom description?

no more transparent center? because i don't think i can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jnskyliner34 View Post
    so you just want a normal wallpaper with your custom description?

no more transparent center? because i don't think i can do that.
    Hey buddy, if you check the post I made after you first helped with the request, I added a jerle.rar file. The wallpapers inside already have the custom middle I need so it's just a matter of changing the app description. So if you could edit from there it will be much appreciated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    oh alright. sorry for my stupidity.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome. View Post
    Thanks man, worked a treat

Also, does anybody know where the Lock Slider is located?
    I want to change it, but I cant find it anywhere!

furthermore, anyone know whats up with the Bar that the top with all the time, Carrier, battery ect.?
    It keeps disapearing

Also I have an icon(s) request

-> The Computer screen with the 'Tap to Text', can you change it to 'Tap to email'?

-> The IM+ icon, can someone make it with the MSN people on it?

Thanks guys!
    The slider images are in the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder in "Bundles".
    The fix for the status bar will be in 3.0.
    I don't have the PSD for the Text icon, but I had made one similar for Mail back on page 107, but it doesn't have the "Tap to email" on it, but I'll see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by discreet047 View Post
    Also, I noticed in everyones screenshots that they have a clock/date at the bottom, above the standard safari, mail, phone. I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find how to turn on the clock... Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!
    In the White Apple 1.0 folder look for a folder called "Alternatives and Add-ons". In there is a folder called "Clock and Date Widget". That is the folder where you'll find the clock/date for your springboard. Take the Wallpaper.html and place it in the main folder of your theme. Also the pages will have to have a transparent section below the line on each page, so the clock/date can be seen.

@all I'm going to try and get to some of the requests this weekend. I'm sorry it's taken so long, but littlboy and I are trying to make 3.0 look really good.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

discreet047 (2009-07-31)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I repost my request, hope littleboy or ITJ can help me,

Page0:
    Calendar - Plan your days out
    Clock – Stay on time
    Camera - Take pictures

Page1, Media:
    Cycorder – Record videos
    Youtube - Watch YouTube videos
    Photo - View high quality pics

Page2, System:
    Cydia – Non official Appstore apps
    Calculator – 1+1=?
    Note - Make quick notes

Page3, Various:
    iDay Deluxe – Never miss a date
    Y!Messenger – Stay connected
    Currency Converter – Exchange rate

Page4, Games:
    Bejeweled2 - Fallen gems
    Sudoku - Brainstorming
    Solitaire Forever - Play alone

with a transparent section for the date/clock widget

Once again, thanks for your great job. Good continuation
    Last edited by tizzi; 2009-07-31 at 08:01 PM.

Hi everybody! I just want to offer Littleboy and ITJ some help with wallpaper requests. I've gotten pretty decent at it. and am willing to help out...I can also make the transparent section for the date/clock widget. If you do post a request, you might wanna PM me also to be sure.

EDIT:: Specify white or dark wallpaper.

I also wanna say, you can download a free trial of photoshop. Try to do these yourself, because you know you will wanna change them later.. Changing the wallpaper is pretty easy after a couple of tries. Plus it will give these guys more time to get the new update done

Here is my screenshot, a mix of the white and dark. I changed the wallpaper to my liking, nothing fancy. I just want to add the weather down with the clock widget,,,but I can't find it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot2.jpg  
    Last edited by 95rr900; 2009-07-31 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 95rr900 View Post
    i just want to add the weather down with the clock widget,,,but I can't find it
    Its in the Apple White theme map called Alternatives and Add-Ons the map is named Clock and Date widget.Hope that helped

I thought lets make a attachment for the guy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-07-31 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks, I have those files. I don't want the weather on my lockscreen, I only want it above the dock icons. Must I use the lockscreen in order to get the weather where I want it? Sorry if this is confusing.

Thanks.

Hi everybody! I just want to offer Littleboy and ITJ some help with wallpaper requests. I've gotten pretty decent at it. and am willing to help out...I can also make the transparent section for the date/clock widget. If you do post a request, you might wanna PM me also to be sure.

I also wanna say, you can download a free trial of photoshop. Try to do these yourself, because you know you will wanna change them later.. Changing the wallpaper is pretty easy after a couple of tries. Plus it will give these guys more time to get the new update done

Here is my screenshot, a mix of the white and dark. I changed the wallpaper to my liking, nothing fancy. I just want to add the weather down with the clock widget,,,but I can't find it
    Hi, just sent you a pm regarding the request. Hope it got thru I would like to learn how to edit the wallpapers but the trial version only last about a month right? Still doesnt seem like the long term solution I need

Thanks, I have those files. I don't want the weather on my lockscreen, I only want it above the dock icons. Must I use the lockscreen in order to get the weather where I want it? Sorry if this is confusing.

Thanks.
    A helpfile is included in the Attachment i have used these for my weather above my dockscreen
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-07-31 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

Is this what you are talking about?

If so try these files. I have it setup so you can use it as a separate theme, so if you decided to not use it you can turn it off via WinterBoard. You'll need to change somethings in the configureMe.js file so it matches your location and possibly the DefaultStyle.css file to adjust the time/date location (these files are directly off my iPhone, so they have my settings). I have to thank barrygeorge for providing me with the files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

95rr900 (2009-08-02), Simer (2010-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    2- install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard, blanknull, iblank and five column springboard from cydia. (go to red icon with spiral and turn off page numbers) (using poof or hide applications in sbsettings, hide springjump (icon with red spiral), springjump4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
    im lost at this step. how do i turn of page numbers from springjump, and then it says to hide spring jump and then it says 4,5,6,7,8. what does this mean?

Hi itj, saw your screenshot and two things I'll like to check with ya. After seeing your calender icon I realise my day and date doesn't seem to fit as well as yours into the icon. Also mine are in white and it's pretty tough to read them off the white icon back so would appreciate if you can share your calender mod with me.

Second thing is, are there any way we can edit the weather widget such that the location name isn't included? Coz I'll like to keep the time and date centered above the dock.

On another note, just saw the iPhone friendly version of this forum. Pretty neat! Am doing this post off my phone now
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-08-01 at 06:00 AM.

Page 109 of 179 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast