Page 107 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

thanks dude but i cant seem to find the MMI rep. sorry.

edit:nevermind
    Last edited by mattharris85; 2009-07-28 at 03:37 PM.
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome. View Post
    Also, is there any point me setting up this theme now?
    (if the White Apple Update is coming along V. soon?)
    Yeah you can go ahead setup White Apple. The overall springboard setup is the same. The theme needed to be updated to work well with 3.0.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Request for a little help?
    Hey guys, I have to say that you have set up an absolutely phenomenal theme, and I can't wait for the 3.0 version for my 3G S. You really made me fall in love with my phone, as this theme gave me a similar feeling to modding/themeing my old HTC Dream.

I've learned a ton setting up this theme, and after some failures, I feel like I really have it running great. I had just a couple requests though, since my photoshop skills are horrid.

First: Could I possibly get a couple backgrounds for pages 0-3 made? I have photoshop, but it seems my Lucida Sans font is slightly different than the one used in the .psd files and I can't really justify spending 25-35$ on the font online.

Page 0 -
    Cydia - Download a bunch of apps
    ********** - You mean they're free?
    App Store - Paying Apple the big bucks!

Page 1 -
    Music 2 - Streaming home music
    YouTube - Watch funny videos
    Pictures - View high quality pics

Page 2 -
    IM+ - Chat with all of your friends
    Facebook - Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's look

Page 3 -
    Zombieville - Survival horror meets cartoons
    Pocket God - Act as a good or evil god
    Penalty - Score your way to the top

I really appreciate all of the work that you guys have done. It's absolutely amazing stuff!

One last request, if at all possible. I ended up ditching Categories in place of creating more springjumps to all of the other pages. Needless to say, for someone who has NEVER set anything like that up before, it was a very big learning experience and quite awesome, however, I felt like I needed a new background since I was utilizing springjumps to allow me to get back to the upper tier pages.

I tried to make something myself, and while I think I kind of like the idea, I'm just terrible at making upper buttons and bars, so I was stuck with something that just didn't look quite right. I took the darker SMS background and lightened it a little, and found what I thought was a really cool Apple logo and placed it near the center of the wallpaper and turned down the opacity so you could see some of the little dots behind the background. While I like that portion, I just seem to suck at creating buttons that look right. Could you guys possibly take a quick peek and see if you could throw something together that matches at all? I know it's a large request, but I'd be pretty darn grateful for it.

I've attached a current pic of my background, as well as what it looks like with the icons on screen as well.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -128px-apple-logo-1-.png   -wallpaper.png   -img_0053.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey iTJ,

If you have any time at all, why dont you include all the custom icons & Springbord sets ect.
    In the front page?

Also, If it not too much trouble, can you make a gpSPhone icon please?
    (Gameboy Advance Emulator)

This is the icon for it now :

Thanks!

Thanks

Hey iTJ,

If you have any time at all, why dont you include all the custom icons & Springbord sets ect.
    In the front page?

Also, If it not too much trouble, can you make a gpSPhone icon please?
    (Gameboy Advance Emulator)

This is the icon for it now :

Thanks!
    Yeah everything that I've done, I've given to littleboy, so he can include it with the update. I don't have access to edit the first page. I'll see what I can do for the icon.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    That worked! Now i only need to figure it out to change Aanbieder en Berichtgeving

Someone perhaps has a theme icon off Hero off Sparta?
    Here you go. These should change your carrier and notification icons in the Settings app. Just drop the folder into the "Bundles" folder and you're all set.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-07-28)

[QUOTE=iTJ;4882447]Here are your icons.

Name them exactly the way they appear on your springboard.

Thanks ITJ, they look great

EDIT: hmmm, those other 3 icons didn't show in your post? If they are the icons you were still gonna work on, don't worry about it....they work for me!!
    Last edited by 95rr900; 2009-07-28 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here you go. These should change your carrier and notification icons in the Settings app. Just drop the folder into the "Bundles" folder and you're all set.
    Thanks iTJ everyting is working now except Foto's (Photos) i have searched in bundles but couldn't find it and it worked all the time strange lol.,

Okay being playing with the theme and i still need to regroup my white icons because iTJ was so friendly to make some for me but it looks for now like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0060.png   -img_0059.png   -img_0052.png   -img_0053.png   -img_0054.png   -img_0055.png   -img_0056.png   -img_0057.png  

Last edited by rodima; 2009-07-28 at 09:24 PM.

Awesome theme. It took a while to install, but was well worth the time. I have been using the original wallpapers, but if it isn't a problem could I make a request? Thanks.

Page 0:
    Clock: Set your alarm
    Weather: Check your local weather
    Calendar: Take a peek at your schedule

Page 1 Media:
    Camera: Be ready to smile
    Cycorder: Record videos on your iphone
    YouTube: Watch YouTube videos

Page 2 Various:
    Yelp: Read and write reviews
    Facebook: Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Cydia: Download a bunch of apps

Can I also request an icon for Yelp. Thanks again.
    Last edited by bcp23; 2009-07-30 at 09:47 AM.

hello my friends, its been a long time....

this is for bagwis

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

bagwis (2009-07-29)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    hello my friends, its been a long time....

this is for bagwis

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Thanks! Will try this later at home. You're the man!

To All,
    It would lighten the load for ITJ/Littleboy/Schtozo/Bigrednewton if we know how to edit the theme pages ourselves.

On a positive note, thru these themes I learned a thing or two on how to use Photoshop. You just need the PSD files from those themes and you can swap icons and titles for your liking. Since we're studying to modify our themes, might as well learn how to edit them all the way, as well.

Just my 2cents...

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Hi guys,

I registered just now because I have a few thoughts before you release White3.0. I saw this theme last thursday while browsing around and installed it over the weekend. I still have some more tweaks but Im liking it so far, so thanks.

Now, with that out of the way, there is a couple of things I think you should try to make this theme even better.

1. Reduce the size of the png files. Use pngOut on all the files. I did this and got a savings on average of 25%

2. The biggest pain with this theme is the app descriptions in the page wallpapers. (i.e. YouYube Watch YouTube videos Tap to view)I know you guys are offering to create them as requested but this cannot scale. Either it will be too much work as more people install this theme or you will get bored of it when you move on to your next project. Have you considered using CSS and HTML and some javascript with a config file so that these can be generated automatically? In fact, you can do the same for the title bar also and possibly the dock area too. That way you only need to supply sets of icons and and let your users create their own pages.

When I started this post I knew I had a few more things I wanted to bring up but can't think of them now. Thanks for the theme. Its awesome.

1. Thank you for letting me know this i did not know about it and I will def. try it out.Can you explain more about what it does though
    2.I cannot code/html/any of that other stuff for my life ahaha, i have no experience with that stuff at all. If you would know how please pm me and we could discuss it or something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    my dock looks dull because i only have mail and safari in it. (i don't have an iphone so there's no phone icon). are there any more "dock" icons in existence?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnskyliner34 View Post
    my dock looks dull because i only have mail and safari in it. (i don't have an iphone so there's no phone icon). are there any more "dock" icons in existence?
    Just let me know which app you would like to take place of the phone and I'll see what I can do.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hmmm. how about notes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can any one point me to how to install this?
    Im stuck, I only have 8 spring jumps, so how do I make 5 for every page?
    (i have 5 pages)

Thanks,

Thanks

Can any one point me to how to install this?
    Im stuck, I only have 8 spring jumps, so how do I make 5 for every page?
    (i have 5 pages)

Thanks,
    Go by page 128 and grab the set of SpringJumps I made for the 5 page setup. Then, you'll need to SSH them to /var/stash/Applications and respring. The extra SpringJumps don't have an icon, so it will easier arrange everything with the theme turn off via WinterBoard in order to see their names.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magicray View Post
    hi i would like to request these wallpapers for the white apple theme
    Here's your request.

Quote Originally Posted by jsatchfield View Post
    Could someone please put together a games wallpaper for me? thanks
    Here's your request.

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Thanks iTJ everyting is working now except Foto's (Photos) i have searched in bundles but couldn't find it and it worked all the time strange lol.,
    Looks pretty good. Here's the settings one for the photos. There are two icons in the folder. You can choose which one you want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwis View Post
    Thanks! Will try this later at home. You're the man!

To All,
    It would lighten the load for ITJ/Littleboy/Schtozo/Bigrednewton if we know how to edit the theme pages ourselves.

On a positive note, thru these themes I learned a thing or two on how to use Photoshop. You just need the PSD files from those themes and you can swap icons and titles for your liking. Since we're studying to modify our themes, might as well learn how to edit them all the way, as well.

Just my 2cents...

Peace!
    Littleboy posted a video tut on page 138 if your interested on modding the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by jnskyliner34 View Post
    hmmm. how about notes.
    What do you want as your description?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-07-29)

Looks pretty good. Here's the settings one for the photos. There are two icons in the folder. You can choose which one you want to use.
    Hey iTJ its all set nowgreat theme! How is it going with implanting stacks?

hi guys. i'm new to this, but have a little idea on how to mod my iphone.. just wondering if there's any tutorial for this theme and what applications and widget you need in order to make this functional as it should.. i installed the theme, but my icons are all over the place and my dock icons arent even.. any help would be great.. thank you! awesome theme btw!

Page 107 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast