Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Can somebody please provide me a PSD page witout search on it will try to mod it myself using paintshop, thank u

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    can anyone make me a Nike+, amazon, sling media and photogene icon? Thank you
    Here are some of your icons:

@ others who have requested icons, I'm working on some, so be patient please.
    Also for anybody who does request icons, please include a pic of the icon, so I'll know what it looks like. It makes it easier to create a glyph if I know what I'm looking at.

EDIT: Added last icon!
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-27 at 08:21 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-07-24), vo2max (2009-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by 95rr900 View Post
    That's what I figured, but it don't work for me. I can click and drag over it all day long, and for some reason it won't highlight the text? In your video, after you click the T button, then when you go over to the text....it appears that the work box opens right up for you. When I do it, I have to actually drag the cursor to make the box go around the text. When I have the box around it, I go to the right of the text, click and drag over the text to the left...but nothing happens?

I would appreciate it if you made them for me, but I still would like to learn this so I can do it later.

I listed what I need back on page 137

Thanks!
    YEs you click the t button then you hover over the word you want to change and then click. You do not make the box. Just hover your mouse over the word you want to change and then just click. and ill get to your request as soon as i get back from my baseball game

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Can somebody please provide me a PSD page witout search on it will try to mod it myself using paintshop, thank u
    Ill send em to you as soon as i get back
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-24 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's what I figured, but it don't work for me. I can click and drag over it all day long, and for some reason it won't highlight the text? In your video, after you click the T button, then when you go over to the text....it appears that the work box opens right up for you. When I do it, I have to actually drag the cursor to make the box go around the text. When I have the box around it, I go to the right of the text, click and drag over the text to the left...but nothing happens?

I would appreciate it if you made them for me, but I still would like to learn this so I can do it later.

I listed what I need back on page 137

Thanks!
    Heh.. so after a good amount of time I realized our problem bud.
    We are trying to edit the PICTURE of the theme..
    He is editing the actual theme.
    Go into your White Apple folder---> than PSD files folder--> Wallpaper.psd is what you need to be editing =) it worked for me so hopefully you were making the same mistake I was.

Now just one more question Littleboy..

1) I put the view all file into the /var/stash/Applications/Categories.app/icons just like you said, but when I go into Categories to edit the icon I can't find the View All icon.

*edit*
    So.. I was so excited. I fixed all the wallpapers to my liking, and got all my icons in place. I go into Winterboard and check the White Apple 1.0 theme and it does not even work.. any ideas? It worked the other day before I fixed the wall paper.. now it's not. I have even tried downloading another White Apple 1.0, and it still did not work.
    Last edited by Cree; 2009-07-25 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cree View Post
    *edit*
    So.. I was so excited. I fixed all the wallpapers to my liking, and got all my icons in place. I go into Winterboard and check the White Apple 1.0 theme and it does not even work.. any ideas? It worked the other day before I fixed the wall paper.. now it's not. I have even tried downloading another White Apple 1.0, and it still did not work.
    Did you rename the wallpapers to Page0 etc? and they still have the extansion png?

I made a quick video about it, did i explain everything right?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pEpDdqy8s]YouTube - How to install Black Apple Mod for iPhone 3G[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Also for anybody who does request icons, please include a pic of the icon, so I'll know what it looks like. It makes it easier to create a glyph if I know what I'm looking at.
    iTJ sorry your right
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Wallpaper request:

Page 0:
    Calendar: Plan your days out
    Things: Check your list of things to do
    Calculator: Numbers at your fingertip

if the things description is too long can it be shorten to Check your things to do.

Can I have the middle transparent for the clock widget too? Thanks!

Here are the request for 95rr sorry it took so long. And are you using the psd files to edit the wallpaper maybe that was the problem.

@ Jerle your request is also attached below

right click on it and click open in new tab to make it bigger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -req1.png   -req2.png   -req3.png   -jerele.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-25 at 09:43 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

95rr900 (2009-07-25), Jerle (2009-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Cree View Post
    Heh.. so after a good amount of time I realized our problem bud.
    We are trying to edit the PICTURE of the theme..
    He is editing the actual theme.
    Go into your White Apple folder---> than PSD files folder--> Wallpaper.psd is what you need to be editing =) it worked for me so hopefully you were making the same mistake I was.

Now just one more question Littleboy..

1) I put the view all file into the /var/stash/Applications/Categories.app/icons just like you said, but when I go into Categories to edit the icon I can't find the View All icon.

*edit*

make sure its saved as page1.png and page2.png etc. Then place then just replace them with the original ones in ssh, and then re spring it should work. and about the view all icon, im not sure because everything you did sounds right try re springing. And yes you have to use the psd files to edit the wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller7536 View Post
    I made a quick video about it, did i explain everything right?
    YouTube - How to install Black Apple Mod for iPhone 3G
    Nicley done this is a good guide to use until i release the full video one with 3.0
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-25 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Littleboy, and I was also using the wrong thing. I thought I had the psd file. I re-downloaded the theme and got the psd file folder, I tried it and it works! Thanks for making mine, now I can put the theme back on my phone. All I need is those 5 icons yet, and I will be good to go!

I've tried everything you guys are saying.. but it's still not working.
    The thing I don't get is that I have even tried installing White Apple 3 times now and not even messing with it, and I SSH it into Library->Themes, and go to winterboard and check it, and than also respring but it still does not work. The black one works fine though.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Here are the request for 95rr sorry it took so long. And are you using the psd files to edit the wallpaper maybe that was the problem.

@ Jerle your request is also attached below

right click on it and click open in new tab to make it bigger
    Thanks littleboy but I guess I 4got to mention I was using the 5 page setup so the last tab is Misc not search xD Can I have another wallpaper for page0?

Edit: I placed the full request here but really just need Page0.

Page 0:

if the things description is too long can it be shorten to Check your things to do?
    Can I have the middle transparent for the clock widget too? Thanks!

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos
    Photo: View high quality pics

Page 2, Various:
    App Store: Download and install apps
    Facebook: Socialize with your friends
    Cydia: More apps for download

Page 3, Games:
    NFS: Underground: Too Fast Too Furious
    Peggles: Shoot to victory!
    Worms: Take aim... Fire!

Page 4, Misc:
    Winterboard: Theme your iPhone
    Categories: Organise your apps
    GoThere: Plan you route

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    someone asked for the 5 pages psd? link is below

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Can I ask if there are any free to use editing tools which can edit PSD files? I would really like to be able to do customisation myself but it doesnt make sense for me now to buy a copy of photoshop just for this at the moment
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-07-26 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Hi im new, can i request a wallpaper please =]
    hi i would like to request these wallpapers for the white apple theme,

Page 0:
    Maps: Locate and route destinations
    Notes: Take down notes quickly
    Calculator: Numbers at your fingertips

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures and videos
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos
    Photo: View your pictures

Page 2, Apps:
    IM: Chat with online buddies
    Facebook: Socialize with your friends
    Documents: View important files on iPhone

Page 3, Games:
    Mahjong: China's favorite game
    Monkey Ball: Tilt your way to victory!
    Tetris: Classic stacking fun

Page 4, Misc:
    Cydia: Download 3rd Party Apps
    Winterboard: Change your themes
    Settings: Adjust iPhone settings

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Thanks littleboy but I guess I 4got to mention I was using the 5 page setup so the last tab is Misc not search xD Can I have another wallpaper for page0?

Edit: I placed the full request here but really just need Page0.

Page 0:

I just did page0, it's not the Mac font. it's ok if you don't want it...I'm practicing Just trying to contribute
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xpage0.png  
    Last edited by 95rr900; 2009-07-26 at 07:10 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 95rr900 For This Useful Post:

Jerle (2009-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here are some of your icons:

When I finish your last icon, I'll post it here, so look for it.

Thank you very much...... i can't seem to be able to change the icon for the slingmedia?! i tried every combination of names; sling player, sling media, sling media mobile, etc.. does anyone know what the file name is to change the icon? thank you

I just did page0, it's not the Mac font. it's ok if you don't want it...I'm practicing Just trying to contribute
    Hey thanks for the attempt. Which font is different? Because I cant really tell except "Things" looks alittle fuzzy heh.

Unfortunately, I will need another one since i need the middle portion to be transparent for the clock widget and there isnt a period after the description xD

It does look a little fuzzy, maybe I had the font set to sharp instead of crisp on that word. anyway no worries, I gave it a shot. I made some other ones...and I'm getting better at it. There is a period, look real close

It does look a little fuzzy, maybe I had the font set to sharp instead of crisp on that word. anyway no worries, I gave it a shot. I made some other ones...and I'm getting better at it. There is a period, look real close
    Yea there is a period for the one you did... Was saying my pages all does not have period

Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast