Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW - Untitled by subylang productions

Stacks is not nearly as good as categories sb. Although I do use one stack for speed dial. It will work with both as I started making it using stacks but as soon as I found out about categories sb I switched quickly

Just installed categories sb, didn't know it existed. Its pretty good, will have to decide which one I like better.

It practically works just like stacks just a couple differences. But it's easier themable no bugs. Also the developer is constantly making it better so this will be around

I also love how it uses categories to add in each folder in stead if drang n drop. Stacks has a lot of potencial but is way buggy.

I'll be posting a vis soon of the theme

4. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

devize (2009-12-10)

Yeah I've switched over to categoriesSB for apps and games, still using stacks on my dock though. Thanks for letting me know about it

Looking forward to seeing the vid and (hopefully) a release.

Yes suby, i am too making a 1 page theme, i still have to put some work into it but i have been busy lately, i said the same thing, stacks is terrible, once an item is in a stack you have to hide the icon yourself, i see a lot to come of categories sb, minor bugs that aren't in the way of functionality but all around good, and the new stacks has a glitch when your moving icons around by dragging that weird stack happens. I've been writing all my ideas for my new theme on paper and is surely going to be awesome, i have been thinking about these ideas for quite a few months now, and what im going to do and something you should do is make skinning elements for both things like stacks and categories/sb so people will be satisfied no matter which they like.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345