Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW - Untitled by subylang productions

im diggin the greeeeen

Hows the theme going so far? Could we be expecting a public beta in a few weeks?

hey guys. we wanted to let you know that we have decided through the feedback that we got and what we decided on our own, to go with something a little different. the idea is the same and we will be releasing screenshots of our newly optimized and named theme thanks for all who have supported us through the development. suby and i have had some personal stuff to take care of and now i think we are both ready to sit down and whip this thing out. so hold on and get ready, subylang is back again
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Awesome! I was just about to ask if this was still gonna get finished. Glad to have another amazing portrait theme with all these great landscape ones coming out. This looks great

yeah we have decided to switch stuff up a little bit. the core of the theme and colors will stay the same but we have some more creative ideas that we would like to launch. once we have the springboard done we will post some screenies. As we have also decided on a name and the theme will be different we will be starting a new thread so keep your eyes peeled.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Default HI
    Yea, I was going to help you guys a while back on this theme but the way it was i didn't like it very much and i didn't want to change to much that it looks like a whole other theme on you guys so i kind of just scrapped it.

ps. I hope you guys intergrate a cool way for stacks, i just wish he would release the final version of stacks already. he/s making it so it can be fully customizable which would be interesting what some theme makers think of.

Yeah i just looked at some previews of stacks. and it looks awesome. I really wish he would make it so you can have multiple stacks ie catigories of things. that would make my life awesome..

Things have been moving very slow. I just got married and have been planning a wedding for the last few months and really havent had any time to themeing. There are a few things changing, but the theme pretty much will look at it does. The functionality will change though. Hoping for some good things her in the near future

Default cool
    If you would like me to help with things to maybe get things going faster im here. I've always like your themes and im sure your going to make a great new one.

ps. im working on a Modernwarfare 2 theme as i type so remember to check in once in a while because i will post it up once i get the main things done, springboard lockscreen etc.

I recently upgraded to 3.0 so i will be trying to get some 3.0 stuff themed while i do it so if anyone knows so ways of themes some 3.0 new things send me a msg at [email protected]

psps. You site is down...

pspsps. Good luck, and if i look into the ssh of the stack v3 soon i will hit you up a msg on how you theme it. I've gotten my hand on the beta recently from cydia on a certain source. msg me if you want the source repo. =)

Very nice themes~ look forward for the release...

hope you could work with a color of blue and white also ^_^

keep up the good work..very nice theme

We have been doing a lot of work on the theme, and have kind of redone it from ground up.. It still uses the same concept, i just have a few more pngs to skin before i can make a new preview thread. Look out for it soon

been waiting for this theme for so many months, do you guys think you could release what you have so far? it looks pretty good from what I've seen on your website

yeah when is this going out? this one is a long ago

maybe you could release a beta on your website? it looks really nice, been waiting to show this theme off for so long now.

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    maybe you could release a beta on your website? it looks really nice, been waiting to show this theme off for so long now.
    yeah i think he didnt get much online at the moment..

hope he can release this soon

This could have been one of the hottest themes around. I hope it is still released.

right! and its so simple and sexy..and i think dont have that many springjumps also..so no lags

Working on the theme bow bit will be a true 1 page theme utilizing categories sb so there is absolutly no lag. All you will need is five icon dock 6 blanks and categories sb. Will be doing a video soon

Oh and made my own live clock
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-12-07 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well because there wouldn't be as many people who look at his website I thought it be a better idea if he didn't want a 'big' public release

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Working on the theme bow bit will be a true 1 page theme utilizing categories sb so there is absolutly no lag. All you will need is five icon dock 6 blanks and categories sb. Will be doing a video soon

Nice to hear from you suby, when do you think we'll be seeing a public release/beta? Will it work with stacks aswell? It now has multiple stacks so I think it would work just as well
    Last edited by devize; 2009-12-07 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post

oh very nice for a one page theme..hoping for release soon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast