Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW - Untitled by subylang productions

Sorry guys i have been out of it lately because im in the middle of a move and still am trying to get everything in to place.. i dont even have internet yet..lol So bare with me and we will get some updates out ASAP

iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the update Suby. Good luck with the move. Look forward to seeing progress on this theme.

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

hey subywrex... i thought if u donate on your site you can beta test??...i donated but nothing happened

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon View Post
    hey subywrex... i thought if u donate on your site you can beta test??...i donated but nothing happened
    When the beta becomes available the people that donated will be the first to get it before its released public. The theme has to be finished first then it will be beta tested, then the final release will be available to public......

Best looking theme in a long time, well done guys. If you need any help with making different colour versions let me know, I'm pretty good at it now :P and I know that you would much rather work on the theme itself than change colours. Pm or email me if you need any help

I like the idea Kryptonite!!

****Please, put just the Ininja keyboard and maybe the buttons too please!****

i loved how in depth it was and i love the keyboard its just awesome, and i would love to keep it but other themes will probably have its own and the only easy way to keep it is if you guys make the seperate ones.

I like ininja but its very hard for me to categorize my stuff to my liking, i also and going to try to make my own theme using your ininja as a guide to how in depth and because i don't know how to name it. (thats if i get better at photoshop) I like the topscreen idea and im going to be working on incorpertaeing it into a theme.

oh and i suggest making this theme in blue to green fade, which would look cool and satisfy us out here who really like the color blue alot.
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-05-03 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

very nice. i like how the the whole theme feels

awsome when the download link comming

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That is pretty damn awesome.

Been anticipating this theme for quite a while now, hows the progress coming along? Are we nearing a release? A beta would be nice, judging from the screenshots the theme looks good enough (probably not by your standards of course) to be used. The dock and icons are beautiful, hopefully I can get to see this thing on my phone soon enough. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    I like the idea Kryptonite!!

****Please, put just the Ininja keyboard and maybe the buttons too please!****

i loved how in depth it was and i love the keyboard its just awesome, and i would love to keep it but other themes will probably have its own and the only easy way to keep it is if you guys make the seperate ones.
    If you want the keyboard in this theme or any other theme for that matter it is very simple to just put the ininja keyboard into the theme. If this theme gets released you can put the keyboard from my green ininja which would look pretty good (thats what I'm planning on doing, I love that keyboard). If you need help on how to get the keyboard in other themes pm me and I'll let you know.

I'm sure other colours will be worked on, and if not someone will surely be able to make it blue like I made a green version of ininja.
    Last edited by devize; 2009-06-09 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am sorry to say the process has been very very slow. Me and Dan have a lot of life changes going on, and im sorry to say life comes before themes. I will start up on the theme again soon.

Also this theme will not be using anything from iNinja. This is a completely new theme, and we are taking time to think of new inovative way to do stuff. The keyboard is pretty much the soul of the iphone (atleast for me) and i want that to be completely unique.

We have a guy that is helping with iNinja with the differnt colors and he does and awesome job, so rest assure when the release comes for this its giong to be a big one

we have not failed to bring high quality themes and we arent planning on starting any time soon. This theme will take some time to finish but we are very particular and pay much attention to detail on our themes. we have brought along a new member to help us out and he has been a great support and will help us to bring you this theme as well. Unfortunately both rick and i have had other crap to do lately and we have been unable to work on the theme. This time is being used to gather ideas and put a plan to together to whip this project out fast and efficiently.

The beta version is available to those who donate to us btw. if you are interested and if you want news on this and other subylang news, you can keep up at subylang.com

thanks for all your support guys. We wont let you down
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-06-12)

Thanks

Thanks for the info.!!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme looks clean with the exception of the command prompt app icon. It does not fit the theme. Other than that though the rest is looking pretty sweet! You guys got it going on.

its still in alpha stages. we havent even started on the UI yet. well....kinda. but yeah nothing is final yet. we can change as we go. feedback is appreciated. we will be starting on the keyboard next. we will keep you updated on the most part with some things left as surprises. but in order for us to bring high quality themes, we'll need feedback.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely. It is all a matter of opinion when you get right down to it. The music folder is the way I would run. I can't wait to see the progression.

well ironically we have been debating the apps icon. the rest are staying though. we will for sure keep you guys updated though. first i gotta get moved and situated. hahaha. im sitting in my living room right now with nothing but a laptop, some wendys, a pillow, and a blanket. All the rest of my stuff is packed

Well guys, go the computer back up and running a nice fresh install of Windows 7 (and btw windows 7 kick arsss!!!) Anyway me and cricket are hard at work again on the new theme. Sorry for such the laps.

I am starting to work on the keyboard so here is a little teaser on what to expect.

The theme is looking awesome, never been looking more forward to a theme before. When can we expect a public beta release? From what I can see it looks more than capable of being a very good theme as it is.

I've been using windows 7 since the beta aswell, have to agree with you, it rocks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast