Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!

Thumbs up iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!!
    iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!! from Thailand

** Special Thanks **
    ---------------------------------------------
    idea : Thanks to Reeco for iNav Theme : iNav Final Version Blue by ~Reeco-Mac on deviantART
    Mascott Icons : Thanks to TaJiRo from intersteps : Intersteps : Smart Media Solutions
    Dock Icons : Milk XL Theme by E-Minor : MacThemes Forum / [Theme] MILK XL
    Date : From Perfect Storm Theme from Cydia
    Weather widget : Thanks to Zetetic Apparatchik : MacThemes Forum / [Theme]WeatherWidget - Pretty Weather for Winterboard
    Weather Icons : Tick by xiao4 : MacThemes Forum / [WeatherWidget Icons]Tick Releases
    SpringJump Mod : Many thanks to alertrenegade : http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...jumps-mod.html

Wallpaper , Springjump Icons , Lockbackground , Indicator : design by me : Montimedia

Review from youtube
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdRzKFzLII]YouTube - iPhone Themes : iNav Montimedia V.2 SpringJumps!![/ame]

** Screenshots **
    Lockbackground&Springboard

How To:
    Smart-Mobile.com • View topic - iNav : Montimedia V.2 SpringJump!!! - Hacked by Wiroj

Installed these progame below

1.Springjump from Cydia
    2.Five Icon Dock from Cydia
    3.Categories from Cydia

4.turn on all options in Springjump
    5.Create three Folder Categories with the following name below:
    Tools , Apps , Games

6.Left only these icons below on stringboard
    "Phone" , "Photos" , "Calculator" , "Clock" , "Settings"
    "SMS" , "Mail" , "Safari" , "Camera" , "iPod" , "Tools" , "Apps" , "Games",

for others icons keep them all in each folder in step 5.

7.Setup each page as follow:

download this SpringJumpsMod from link below
    SpringJumpsMod.zip

8.Copy "SpringJumps00.app - SpringJumps15.app" within "SpringJumpsMod\SpringJumps" folder into iphone at path
    Applications/

9.Copy "Page0" folder from this path SpringJumpsMod\SpringJumpsMod\Page0 to iphone at path
    Applications/

10.Respring then you will see page0

11.Hide all springjumps00-springjumps15 icons by using SBsetting or Bossperfs.

12.Adjust this page as below

13.Copy "Page1" folder from this path SpringJumpsMod\SpringJumpsMod\Page1 to iphone at path
    Applications/

14.Respring then you will see page1

15.Adjust this page as below

16.Continous each page one by one

17.Copy Themes "iNav MontimediaV.2.theme" to iphone at Library/Themes
    iNav MontimediaV2.theme.zip

DONE!!! Thank you Montimedia from Thailand
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-04-02 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

amr h (2009-09-08), casttelor (2009-08-13), f0x (2009-04-21), iAlone69 (2009-11-15), iLuka (2009-09-09), Imagine09 (2009-04-10), JayGutta22 (2009-07-31)

i got this theme on my phone is really nice

how do you get rid of the page number popping up behind the date? it pushes the top icons (sms, mail etc) off their banner

Really cool theme. I don't know what those little bunny looking things are but there all that's keeping me from using it

if you want better icons i found some posted by mrwilly here: MacThemes Forum / iNav Montimedia V.2 SpringJumps

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muffin man For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-03)

Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    if you want better icons i found some posted by mrwilly here: MacThemes Forum / iNav Montimedia V.2 SpringJumps
    You've been thanked by Superman.

how do you get rid of the page number popping up behind the date? it pushes the top icons (sms, mail etc) off their banner
    In Winterboard make sure No Undocked Icon label and No Docked Icon Labels are both ticked

and this will remove the page numbers.

nice
    Last edited by Dakotafan; 2009-04-03 at 06:47 PM.

Make sure "Show Page Titles" is turned OFF in SpringJumps prefs...

im confused from step 12... I don't see any of the SMS words there... and is that the first page? also I don't have interest for home

when i set up my spring jumps... for the 1,2,3,4 on top and 5,6,7,8 on the bottom they look like default jumps not with words

there is 2 pictures... I put page0, page1, and page2 into the Applications folder and only page0 springjumps are showing... and in the instructions given, it said turn on all springjumps but the picture has it off... which do I do? on or off?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006-2-.png   -img_0007-2-.png  
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-04-05 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oh great i restarted my phone and i lost the jumps... i took it off the phone and put it back and respring and i lost it... how do i get it back

this is the most wicked theme

keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    oh great i restarted my phone and i lost the jumps... i took it off the phone and put it back and respring and i lost it... how do i get it back
    mate wat i wud say..delete everything
    n go to cydia and install inav montimedia spring jumps
    source is apple-news.fr/repo

install tht....sort out ur layout..place webclips as required..thn simple place the theme on top
    Last edited by pacino82; 2009-04-05 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pacino82 View Post
    this is the most wicked theme

keep it up

mate wat i wud say..delete everything
    n go to cydia and install inav montimedia spring jumps
    source is apple-news.fr/repo

install tht....sort out ur layout..place webclips as required..thn simple place the theme on top
    are they blanks or the actual icons needed?

I installed the springjumps from cydia and i couldn't find it in winterboard...

my springjumps are working for some reason...
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-04-05 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

are they blanks or the actual icons needed?

I installed the springjumps from cydia and i couldn't find it in winterboard...

my springjumps are working for some reason...
    if ur using this theme u dont need any blanks the spring jumps serve as blanks
    there should be a folder called springjumpmods after u installed the regular spring jump fallow the other instruction on how to add the modded springjump
    Last edited by jrod_15; 2009-04-05 at 03:22 AM.

is it possible to put the wallpaper in full screen mode on Lock Screen....as the grey back ground of clock is not lookin nice

any suggestions??

In the springjump page 0,1.. there are folders with the exact same name. Like for example in folder "Page0" there is a shortcut08_0 and in the "Page1" there's another folder with the exact same name! I managed to get it working but tweaking it to 08_1 which worked, so I had to do it for every folder but now I'm getting it again when I am on "Page8", There's a 08_1 that is conflicting again. How did you guys solve this?

Man this installation is a pain in the neck! I hope it will be worth it once I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
    if ur using this theme u dont need any blanks the spring jumps serve as blanks
    there should be a folder called springjumpmods after u installed the regular spring jump fallow the other instruction on how to add the modded springjump
    I know im not one of those stupid people but idk whats wrong... when I put the first page0 folder in I respring my iphone and i only get 1-8 springjumps when im suppose to also get some springjumps for page 0 to fill in the middle of the screen. When I put the next Page1 into the iphone and respring i couldn't see it...

I know im not one of those stupid people but idk whats wrong... when I put the first page0 folder in I respring my iphone and i only get 1-8 springjumps when im suppose to also get some springjumps for page 0 to fill in the middle of the screen. When I put the next Page1 into the iphone and respring i couldn't see it...
    I think you're making the same mistake I was...

Don't copy the Page0 folder into Applications, copy all of the folders IN Page 0 into the Applications directory. Same goes for Page1, Page2, and so on. In the end, there will be a bunch more folders in the Applications directory than when you started... Does that make sense?

Also as for the Springjump icons, make sure you go into SBSettings or BossPrefs and hide all the Springjump icons before moving all the folders over.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cjmmm47 For This Useful Post:

Bill69 (2009-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by cjmmm47 View Post
    I think you're making the same mistake I was...

Don't copy the Page0 folder into Applications, copy all of the folders IN Page 0 into the Applications directory. Same goes for Page1, Page2, and so on. In the end, there will be a bunch more folders in the Applications directory than when you started... Does that make sense?

Also as for the Springjump icons, make sure you go into SBSettings or BossPrefs and hide all the Springjump icons before moving all the folders over.
    now that makes total sense thanks

The Background for the Tools category is the same as the one for the Applications category... can you upload the correct Tools background? Thanks in advance...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast